InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ Meeting the toddler and Invitation ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“So where is Koenma?” Kagome asked while looking around the room. The only person in the room other than them was a toddler. “He's right in front of you.” Yusuke said. “No seriously, couz. Where is he? The only other person in her is a little toddler and last time I checked toddlers don't rule worlds.” As soon as Kagome finished Yusuke and Kuwabara were on the floor laughing hysterically while Kurama was trying not to laugh but wasn't doing a very good job and Hiei was smirking.
 
“I don't see what's so funny.” Kagome said. “Neither do I.” The toddler or Koenma said. Kagome raised an eyebrow and looked at him as if he grew a second head. “Ok is it just me or did the little toddler just talk?” Kagome asked a little confused. Yusuke and Kuwabara just laughed harder than they were and started to roll around on the floor while Koenma sighed. “No it's not just you and yes I can talk. Now that we got that over with, I'm Koenma, Prince of Spirit World.” Koenma said and went and sat in his seat.
 
“Ooook. I'm Kagome Higurashi ….” “The Queen of the worlds or better known as the Flaming Dragon. You my dear are legendary. You were known as a god to demons. They all loved you and would do anything you wished for but one day you just vanished. No one ever found you until know at least. So my lady do you plan on returning to the throne any time soon. It would be wise since the only one left other than you is your family and I mean your real family.” Koenma cut her off.
 
“Ooook I don't know what you're talking about but ok.” Kagome said while Koenma sweat dropped anime style. “You mean to tell me you have no idea about your past or who you were?” Koenma asked. “Yeah. I have no idea what you were talking about and I won't till the next full moon which is in two weeks.” Kagome said. “So your memories were locked away. I could unlock them for you but I want you to do something for me first.” Koenma said.
 
“Depends what I have to do for you.” Kagome replied. “ You have to join my spirit detectives.” “Fine. I'll join your spirit detectives but you have to give me my memories now.” “Deal.” Koenma said and gave her a black communicator. “Alls you have to do is give me your hand and I'll give you your memories back but it takes a minute, ok?” Kagome was about to give him her hand when there was a knock at the door. “Come in.” Koenma yelled.
 
A person wearing a black coat with a hood covering his face cams in and put something on Koenma's desk. “This is for her and her alone. Open it or read it before she gets it and I'll find you and kill you, got it?” The black hooded man said and Koenma nodded. “Good have a nice day Prince, Detectives, Queen.” He said and than disappeared into thin air. “Well that was weird, so who's the letter for?” Kagome asked. “You” Koenma said shaking from the second before.
 
“Let me see it than.” She said and grabbed the letter. “Wait it says the Flaming Dragon so I think it would be wise to get your memories back before we open it.” Koenma said. “Fine but hurry up” Kagome said and gave her hand to him. It glowed and her memories returned to her. “So did it work?” Yusuke asked. “Yeah it did I have my memories back. Now for the letter.” Kagome said. *Now I'm wishing I didn't get my memories back though* Kagome didn't realize a certain fire apparition heard her. She opened the letter and started to grin. “What are you so happy about?” Yusuke asked. “ I get to prove how strong I am to my people again.” Kagome told him. “How's that?” Yusuke said worried about what she meant by that. “I get to go to the dark tournament, again.” Kagome said.