InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Return To A New Life ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N- First off I would like to start with this; Disclaimer- I have never, and will never own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. I am not that creative. I do however use those characters for my amusement and the amusement of others.
     I will be more than happy to receive constructive criticism and or any compliments that you may have.  This is my first story here and it is also my first crossover. Anyway please enjoy the story, this is the prologue.

      Prologue

    “Botan!” The young Prince of the Spirit World called, summoning the blue-haired fairy-girl that appeared before him.
    “Yes Prince Koenma?”  The girl questioned still in mid-bow curious as to her Lord's sudden summons.
    “Lady Genkai has been informed, but you must go get
her.” The seemingly young Prince said, adding extra emphasis on the her.
    At first Botan didn't understand, why did Prince Koenma suddenly need Master Genkai? And if he had needed her why did he not have Botan bring her from the temple in the first place, seeing as she had just left it a…. It hit Botan like a stack of bricks, Prince Koenma didn't want Genkai, he needed
her. “Yes Prince Koenma. Has she already returned?” the fairy-girl asked bowing again.
    “Yes. She will be there. And Botan,” he paused, waiting for her questioning `Yes?'. He continued, “Bring her straight to me.”
         --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
    
    Her life was over, there was nothing left for her. Yes, you could try and say her family at the shrine, but you would also have to convince her that she could make it to that.
Kagome Higurashi sat at the bottom of the well drenched in blood. One couldn't tell what was hers and what wasn't, you could easily believe that all of the blood was hers when you consider several of the sizeable wounds that were visible on her shuddering form. You probably wouldn't get very far in general, let alone at that moment, as she sat fighting off the tremors that raked through her body.
    A decent amount of time later she weakly pulled herself from the ground and began her last climb out of the Bone Eater's well and into her time, the last of many, many times.
    As she slowly approached the top her wrist was grabbed by the hand of a seemingly familiar girl with bright blue hair who sat upon an oar. As she met the eyes of this `woman' she was greeted with an oh so familiar and cheerful `Hello Kagome-sama!'
    How she hated that formal greeting, “Botan.” she acknowledged with a nod of her head, before, “You're so grown up.”
    “It's time for you to meet someone Lady Kagome.” Kagome knew that line far to well it meant `There's another job for you to do.' And Kagome also knew that, she'd do it.