InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The new spirit detective ❯ Let's play cards ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
         Hey people. Well no one tried to guess who the person she saw was!!! I got no reviews!!!! I suddenly feel unloved!!! I mean come on!! and only a few days from my birthday too. Unknown voice: cause no one likes u cause ur a bitch. Me: HUH?!?! When the fuck did u get back?? UV: today. Me: I knew that. Anyways, I want u all to meet my muse, Sky. Dont mind him. He'll pop up every once in awhile for an authors note or something. A cookie to whoever gives a pairing idea. Just no Kag/Kur ones. On with chapter 4!!

         *After Sango leaves* Shadow let out a big yawn as she walked to her room to get ready for bed. "So tried. I need sleep!!" Shadow complained as she put on her fox pj's. (sky a/n: the authoress is nuts for foxes so bare with me here people) Flame and Blade each meowed before jumping up onto Shadows big (a/n: it's gonna be a king size) bed and fell asleep on the left side pillows while Shadow climbed in, after turning on her music, on the right side. "Night my babies" Shadow told her twin shadow fire cats as she fell asleep herself. *The next morning* "Shadow....Shadow......SHADOW!!!!" Hiei called from next to her bed. All Shadow did was roll over and pull her covers around herself tigher. 'Well this is gonna be harder than I thought. Oh well, time to bring out my secret weapon' Hiei thought with a smirk as he pulled out a bucket of ice cold (sky a/n: dont mind us, but the water hiei is using is so cold that ice could form on the top) water and poured it on Shadow's head. "AHHHHH!!!!! THAT'S FUCKIN COLD!!!!!!!" Shadow screamed as she bolted outta her bed. Hiei just gave her an amused look. "God damnit Hiei. What the fuck was that for??" Shadow asked as she walked to her bathroom and started the shower. "U wouldn't wake up. I had to do something that would work." Shadow just glared at him as she closed the bathroom door and got into the shower after throwing her pj's in the hamper. About 30 minutes later, Shadow was outta the shower and dressed in a black playboy bunny skirt that reached her ankles, a white tank top that said '100% BITCH' in black shiny letters, black baraclets, and black vans with blue flame laces (a/n: my favorite pair of shoes outta all 3 pairs i own:-) and the baraclets r the ones that if r broken by a guy u gotta screw him). "Whats with the skirt Shad??" Hiei asked when he saw her outfit. "I'm outta clean pants. Which means I get to do landry(sp?) today if I wanna wear pants tomorrow" Shadow answered as she sat on her couch. "Sounds fun. By the way, u get any new assignments yet??" Hiei asked as he sat down in one of the chairs "Nope. Business is slow this time of year." "Mating season sucks" Hiei said sighing. "I know. Mostly because I don't have a mate which causes me some problems" Shadow agreed with a yawn as she put her feet up over the side of the couch and kicked off her shoes so they hit the wall. "Same problem here. Well I should get going now" Hiei said as he got up and walked to the door. "See ya then" Shadow answered as she curled up on the couch with a blanket over her. Hiei just rolled his eyed and locked her door on his way out. 'She really needs a mate' Hiei thought as he walked into the forest surrounding her apartment building. (sky a/n: she doesnt live near the shrine or yusukes apartment) "Hello Hiei" a voice said from behind a tree near Hiei. "Kurama. What are u doing here??" Hiei asked when Kurama walked out from behind the tree. "Just thinking. U??" "I was visiting an old friend." "Old friend huh?? Well guess what I saw last night" Kurama told him as he sat under the tree he was behind. "What did u see?? A person u used to know??" "Even better. I saw a female silver fox unrelated to Yoko" Kurama said with a smirk. 'Silver fox female?!?! Oh shit Shadow, what were u thinking coming out on the full moon?!?!' Hiei thought while just giving Kurama a look that said 'And I should care y??'. "Well I thought it was kinda interesting to see a female" "Really now?? How bout u come to Yusukes house around 9:00 pm tonite ok??" Hiei asked as he came up with a good idea. "Uh...sure" Kurama told Hiei. "Good. See ya later then"
         *Hours later (around 7:00pm)* "Come on Shadow. U have to come play cards with us" Yusuke complained to Shadow on the phone. "The human, demon, or element me??" "Element" "Fine. I'll be there soon. And if u say a word about my outfit I'll beat ya" "Great. Get here ASAP" *CLICK* 'Odd. He doesnt normally care" Shadow thought as she changed into her element form, grabbed her cd player, put that on the song daddy by korn, and went to Yusukes. *Yusukes Apartment* "Bout time El." Yusuke said as he let Element (a/n: remember shadow and element r the same person) in. "Fuck off. Uhhh........y's Hiei here??" "I'm gonna learn how to play Blackjack so I can kick ur ass at it" Hiei said smugly. "Sure. Now let's play" Element said with a smirk on her face. Element sat down next across from Hiei and started shuffuling the cards. Kuwabara and Yusuke sat on either side of Element & waited while she dealed the cards. *2 Hours later* "I win again" Element said as she took a drink of her pepsi. "Fuckin Bitch" Yusuke complained under his breath. Element just glared at him, but jumped and fell outta her seat when the doorbell rang. [Little Shadow didnt notice Kurama come to the door??] Hiei asked Element telepathicly. -Shut the fuck up Hiei.- Hiei jsut gave her a small smile. "Come on in Kurama" Yusuke said when he answered the door. 'Stupid mother fuckers' Element thought evily as she put her headphones back on replayed daddy. "Hey guys. Oh.....hello again Element" Kurama said as he entered the room. Element just ignored him as she continued to glare at Hiei and Yusuke. "Ummm......lets just play Blackjack" Kurwabara said in a scared voice. "We've played that almost 200 times already dumbass" Hiei said while ignoring Elements glare. "I have a better idea than playin cards. How bout we play 'truth or dare'??" Element suggested with a smug look on her face. Her eyes dared anyone to disagree with her though. "Uh...how can we play with only one girl??" Yusuke asked her. "Did u honestly think I wasnt gonna call Yukina and Keiko?? Though it would've been funny if I gave u guys my best dare." Element told him with a 'stupid fucker' look on her face as she walked over to the phone to call the girls. After she called both Keiko and Yukina she sat in one of Yusukes chairs with her pepsi in her hand.

         Well I'm gonna leave it off there. I got some ideas for chapter 5, but I need some more. Give me some truth or dare ideas!!!! I also need some ideas of who she should be with. I'll let u decide who the lucky guy is. E-mail who u think it should be to me at demonchick_2@msn.com & horsechick15@ameritech.net or aim me on bounteyhuntress , firechic709 , darkkitsunevamp , or demonicfreak101 . I'll update again in a few days. And don't forget to review. I love hearing from u. Just no flames. Those piss me off. Laters.

         ~~Shadow~~