InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *Evil Grin* A Sad Yet Happy Fate ❯ On Thier Way From Misery to Happines ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was a fine day and all was well. The group we all know almost as well as our family was still on the hunt for Jewel shards.
Now on this fine day Koga decided to appear.

~~~***~~~

“Oh great,” Inu-Yasha moaned.

“What is it? This hole in your gut is actually affecting you?” Kagome teased.

“No! That, that, that… wolf is coming! I could smell him a mile away!”

“Well mutt-face you aren’t exactly a barrel of Roses,” said our favourite character. (A/N I am being sarcastic)

Kagome giggling said, “Should have spit that out faster Inu-Yasha!!!”

“Bah humbug!”

“Anyway Kagome I am finally able to take you as my bride,” Koga was serious.

“What?” This was both Inu-Yasha’s and Kagome’s line.

“I said…” Koga started.

“We heard,” said a voice from behind Koga.

Koga froze, and slowly turned around. He knew the voice and wasn’t looking forward to confronting her.

“Koga do you know that you are a big jerk and Kagome is NOT going to marry you, because her and I have different plans,” Ayame sneered.

“Like… like what?” Koga stuttered.

“You’ll find out,” Ayame turns to Inu-Yasha, “DO NOT interfere!”

“You ready?” Kagome asked.

“Oh, Ya!” was the response.

With that said Kagome pulled out her sacred arrows. And Ayame got ready to use some serious wind and leaf attacks, plus her strength. Koga started to run away but netting had been placed around the clearing and Ayame had put the last piece up as she walked in.

“You aren’t going anywhere,” the females chimed. With that said they attacked.

Koga was a fast runner but with the wind blowing against him and attacks everywhere he was slowly tiring. The girls
however were fuelled on by anger and having a good time. Inu-Yasha obediently watched from the sidelines, because he didn’t want to be in the way of those blows next.

~~~***~~~

Finally Koga fell and the girls tied him up.

“Time for faze 2,” grinned Ayame.

“I don’t know! Maybe we shouldn’t…” Kagome started.

“No! You have to it would make his demise complete,” Ayame refused to sway.

“Fine, Kagome sighs, “Inu-Yasha come here please.”

Inu-Yasha doesn’t want to, but he wants to be in Koga’s position even less so he complies.
Kagome leans up and kisses him.

Inu-Yasha gasps.

Ayame grins.

Kagome is blushing badly.

“No!” Koga howls in pain.

That was Koga’s last word. A sacred arrow with a leaf point, going at a fast pace, with perfect aim struck him in the back. No one was happy but Inu-Yasha was a little freer. Kagome felt like she would remain in one piece now that no one was pulling on her two arms and Ayame felt that now he had a reason to break his promise other then he was an idiot.

After a long silence Kagome spoke.

“Now only if Hojo would leave me alone!”

“Hmm,” was Ayame’s only reply.