InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Finding yourself" ❯ Confused ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Okay, I admit, I have another life that I keep secret and yes, I have a Japanese woman posing as the author of my show.....and.....uh.....OKAY!!! you caught me, I do NOT own Inuyasha, nor have I ever, and my mom has made it clear I never will....>_<, I hate it when she’s right!!!


A/N: This Fic is a one shot so if you want another chapter, you won't get it! Just kidding, as long as you give me a good reason for another chapter, I may consider, but I'm not making any promises. Or I might make a continuation, otherwise known as a part 2. Um.......it's very funny! It may raise questions about Sesshomaru's sexuality, but I don't want to affend any Sesshomaru lovers, it's just a harmless joke. If you happen to be a Sesshomaru lover, you have every right to tell me if I've stepped my boundaries or went too far. As long as it's constructive critisism, I can take it well, even flames. But only mean people write flames.....unless you truly believe my Fic sucked beyond all reason, then go ahead, write a flame, more power to ya'. I really don't care right about now, as long as I get SOME reviews! ANY reviews! What ever you decide, I hope ya happy with it, now on with the Fic.


Only chapter--Chapter 1: Confusion


"Shut up wench." Sesshomaru shoved Kagome into the darkened cave.

"Ah! What have I ever done to you?! Let me go!" Kagome yelped as she fell onto the hard ground.

"You've done alot, enough for your demise. It's bad enough you were with my hanyou excuse of a sibling."

An evil scowl overtook her face. "Inuyasha, WILL save me, you know!"

"Shut up! He and those worthless humans will do no such thing!" Suddenly it was silent, no one spoke.

I wonder............ Kagome thought of something to say.

"Hey.....Sesshomaru, could I ask you a question?" She asked him in a sly way as he was leaving the cave. He looked over his shoulder and nodded for her to go on.

"Are you............gay?"

"Gay." He repeated the word more to himself than to her. "Gay?" Once again he repeated the word, this time to Kagome.

"Yeah, gay."

"Do you mean am I.......happy?" Kagome fell head first on the ground then popped back up with her eyebrow twitching.

"No! I mean, do you like men?" She found her composure again and continued. "I mean, I've never seen you with any women before, besides Rin. And you can hardly call her a woman." She smirked inwardly. If she got out of here, this would be a great campfire story to tell the gang.

He fell silent, why couldn't he answer her? Yes, she had a point, he was rarely seen with any female other than Rin.

"Sesshomaru? Heeeelllllloooooo? Fuedal era to Sesshomaru!" He finaly snapped out of it. "Are you gonna' answer me or not?"

"I have more important things to do than answer your imputant questions right now wench!" He spit with venom before storming as gracefully as possible out of the cave.

"HOW DARE SHE! I'M THE LORD OF THE WEST! AND SHE IS A MERE HUMAN FROM....FROM....WHERE EVER SHE'S FROM!" He was pacing back and forth now, becoming madder by the moment. "UGH! I HAVE TO......TO....WALK."

~Back in the cave~

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Kagome said as she saw Sesshomaru outside. "Well atleast I learned one thing in school, mind tricks! My teachers would use these on us all the time. God, I hate reverse phycology." She said with a sigh and a slight chuckle as she looked back to Sesshomaru.

~Back outside~

"I'm not gay.......I'm not!" He repeated to himself. I have to find this out! He thought before forgetting completely about Kagome and leaving.

Kagome looked up and saw Sesshomaru leaving.

"Hey, where do ya' think your going?" she yelled. "Are you just gonna' leave me here? Or what?" He heard her but didn't respond. He already came to the conclusion that this particular wench was more trouble than she was worth. In his mind, leaving her ass in that cave was a GOOD thing! Let my pathetic brother have her, I certainly don't want her. He thought with lingering bitterness of what she put him through in mere minutes. I don't know how my brother does it.

He couldn't believe what he was about to do. He was going to find a woman and find out if he was...........gay. He was going to kiss her, hug her, maybe even try to love her..............KAMI! He hated that wench, even more so now than before. Now he was on the most pointless journey of all, he was actually trying to find himself!


A/N: I hope you liked it. Hey, it could happen. REVIEW!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! [gets on all fours] all hale the mighty reader! [contiously bows up and down chanting]. Okay, so now I begged, what more do you want from me? Just review.......that's all I ask. Buh bye 4 now!