InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ [INUTYPE] ❯ The Prototype ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was finally time, time for a vacation and Kagome was thinking of taking Inuyasha with her. She went home asked her mom about it, and she agreed as long as they went somewhere that she didn’t mind. Kagome had really wanted to go to Manhattan New York but her mom told her that it was not a place that she would want her to go. Kagome argued that she would be safe with Inuyasha but her mom said that she just had a bad feeling. So she made Kagome promise she would not go to New York, and she said that she promised. So her mother gave her some money and asked her where she would like to go instead. She told her that she would like to go to Florida. Her mom agreed and told her that she would take her to the airport in 30 minutes. Kagome agreed and said she was going to get Inuyasha she went out the door towards the well and jumped in.
Inuyasha awoke from his 2 hour nap to the sound of something moving in the well. He knew it was Kagome so he started getting up to help her get out. All the rest of the gang rushed over (especially Shippo) when they heard her in the well. Inuyasha grabbed her hand and pulled her out, and everybody greeted her. The first thing Inuyasha asked was: “Did you bring the snacks?” “No” she said,” but-“ “aw Kagome how could forget the snacks! It’s probably because all that stupid school stuff! “Inuyasha!” “Um yea…”” SIT!” Inuyasha did a face plant into the ground. “I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on vacation with me! But if all you can think about is snacks then guess I’ll just change my mind” “Jeez Kagome I’m sorry, you don’t have to do that all the time” “Can I go too?” Shippo asked. “Sorry Shippo but I only asked take Inuyasha on this trip with me and I have to leave in 30 minutes.” “Oh I see.” Shippo said in a disappointed voice. “Well I have to hurry, sorry I don’t have time to stay and chat. Lets go Inuyasha.” “It was nice seeing you anyway” yelled Miroku as Kagome crawled down the well. “Bye” yelled Songo.
Meanwhile in Manhattan New York a US army General was giving a speech. “We have eliminated almost all traces of the Infection but HE is still nowhere to be found but ladies and gentlemen I promise you we will find him. And when we do we will kill him once and for all! We will kill…………………….. Alex Mercer
To be continued…..