InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 21 – Taking Care of Ichiro and Tanjiro ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome was finally all rested up and Inuyasha and Kagome took their new boys home. Both where sound asleep, tucked in with each other in a baby carrier. Kagome took Tanjiro in her arms and sat on the couch, Inuyasha did the same with Ichiro and sat down next to Kagome,
“Their both so precious.”
“I know.”
Ichiro, being the eldest son had most of his father's features. He had small velvety ears and longer silvery hair. His small body was so fragile and his face so special. The special thing about him was that he already has small fangs that show when he yawns, most babies don't have teeth bit. The only attribute Ichiro got from his mother where magnificent brown eyes, he was indeed special.
Kagome cradled her younger son in her arms and placed her hand upon his small cheek caressing it gently. Tanjiro opened his eyes and revealed glowing amber eyes, the radiated with such brightness and brought a smile to Kagome's face. He was almost the exact opposite of his brother and carried most of his mothers features, his eyes where the only thing that he gained from his father. Tanjiro had no teeth like any human child and had a patch of black hair on the top of his head. He looked very much like Inuyasha in his human form but smaller and more delicate.
Kagome took Ichiro and walked towards the bedroom. She placed Ichiro and Tanjiro in the crib next to the bed and changed into her nightgown.
“It was a long day, Inuyasha. I'm tired.”
Inuyasha looked at his sons then walked across the room to his mate. He kissed her on the cheek and lucked her in. Not long after that did he change himself and slip into bed as well. He slid over to Kagome and held her tight, he senced something was disappointing her.
“Is something wrong, Kagome?” he asked
`No…it's just…”
“What?”
“I guess I have always wanted a girl.”
“We will have a girl someday, lets just take care of Ichiro and Tanjiro first.”
“I know, goodnight. I love you.”
“I love you too.”
They both kissed and cuddled close to each other for a good nights rest.
The next morning both Kagome and Inuyasha where awaken by crying boys and they tried everything to cheer them up. They gave a rattle to Ichiro and he almost broke it. Tanjiro was fussing and wanted food. He finally got what he wanted and was quite but Ichiro wanted to be held. Kagome tried rocking him but when he was with Inuyasha he slowly quieted down and fell back to sleep.
“He really loves you, Inuyasha.”
“I guess this is certainly a two person job.”
“I guess.'
Kagome and Inuyasha stayed home all day taking care of the boys and took pictures and recorded lots of the day.
“Wonderful memories.”
“Other than the crying, the lack of sleep and everything else.” Inuyasha replied
Kagome thought about this for a second.
“Wow, you right. Being a parents is harder that it looks.”
“We'll do fine.”
“I know we will.”
The boy finally warred themselves out and again had been sleeping soundly. Kagome and Inuyasha flopped onto the couch exhausted and watched television till they both eventually fell asleep until the boys woke up again.