InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ..::~This World, My Home ~::.. ❯ Plans ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 11: Plans

Disclaimer: I am not going to BS around because I haven't put a chapter up in a while. So Inu Yasha and the gang aren't mine.

Sesshoumaru stared up at his brother from his office desk as he was shaking almost uncontrolably.

"Now tell me in a clear voice how everything went please without you spitting on my face."

"Sesshoumaru that guy that was with Kagome took into this damn forest and by the time I caught up to them he was leaning in all close like he was about to kiss her. I felt myself seeing red. Then she just ran off and by the time I really did almost catch up I had to deal with that numbskull Kouga ranting about his car being damaged. Like I gave a fuck. I wish I had did it so then I could gloat about it."

"Well about this guy that took your precious Kagome, what did he look like?"

"Well he had long black hair that went down to his ankles. Olive skin and he had these extremely dark eyes they look like they were black."

Sesshomaru stared at him then said, "Why does that sound like that freak we had to deal with named Naraku?"

Inu Yasha also stared then shook his head, "It does sound like him doesn't it. Actually to think about it he looked somewhat like him but I don't think so."

"Why don't you think it sounds like him?"

"Well first of all even though he look like Naraku his scent wasn't that of the dead. He had a more human like scent and when I was arguing with him he did emit a aura of power only the strength of a regular human male."

"But think about it Inu Yasha wasn't Naraku part human. He was half of Onigumo so he might be able to let more of Onigumo's presence out."

"But think about what you are saying. Your telling me that Naraku didn't die all those years ago. Remember he died using the last of his power to send everyone back to Kagome's time without any memory of what happened. We burned his body ourselves. That bastard died a long time ago."

"Inu Yasha haven't you noticed that almost all out enemies that we killed at one point are alive again? That girl that was talking to Kagome in our English class. Isn't she that ogre Yura? Everyone is alive again that had human characteristics. Some might be scattered around the world! My theory is that everyone that died was reincarnated. Wouldn't that explain Kagome? I mean she was reincarnated from Kikyo. Meaning that if it could be done to Kagome then it is more then likely that it could be done to everyone here."

"I refuse to believe that Naraku is alive. You also got to think that Naraku wasn't Onigumo. He just became a part of him. So Naraku wouldn't be reincarnated. Only Onigumo. Right?"

"Your actually thinking for once. I am surprised, but then again you have to think that maybe when Naraku sent everyone to Kagome's time he also sent his soul to rejoin with Onigumo's reincarnate."

Inu Yasha sighed, "Again I refuse to believe that that bastard is still alive. I remember burying him and I refuse to do what we did in the past all over again. I don't want to deal with that bastard again. He took precious time that I could of had to stay with Kagome. He ruined two of my love lifes. I had two chances to have the same woman. I feel like this is my last chance. I don't want to deal with that again."

Sesshomaru stared at his brother then said, "So how is it going with Kagome so far? Have you thought of another way to get her to believe her forgotten past? Inu Yasha sighed.

"I have not the slightest idea what to do. Kagome seems reluctant to just sit down and listen to me."

"Not unless you provide her something to believe you with. Why don't you take the time talisman. It will help her remember something if not all of what she forgot. It might make things easier for you."

"But don't you think that is to much for her to take in all at once? I think I rushed everything from the very get go and now I don't know how to approach her anymore."

"Well think of it as telling her how much you love her. Remember how you had to approach her to tell her and she accepted it right? Well approach her in the same way and I think everything will work out fine. But just do one thing..."

"What is that?"

"Don't call her a wench or bitch when your trying to tell her something important. That is when she either gets mad or tunes you out. You tend to like to get people to listen to you when you call them a wench or bitch. I don't know why you do it but I know for one thing she hates it when you do that."

"That can't annoy her. It's not like I mean it."

"Just don't do it. It would simplify things for you."

Inu Yasha sighed, "Alright, alright, I won't do it."

"Good, now stop standing there and go see that girl. We didn't come four hundred years from the past so that you could stare stupidly at me."

Inu Yasha nodded his head and rushed out the room but then turned back around, "Thanks Sesshoumaru."

"Go you insolent fool."

Inu Yasha shook his head and ran out the front door of the house. The closet door to the office rattled and Sesshomaru stared at it, "You two can come out now. He is gone."

The door busted open and Shippo and Rin fell to the floor. Shippo stood up and wipe the fuzzies from the closet off of him, "How did you know we were there?"

"Well every time it sounded like Inu Yasha was making a smart comment I heard both of you give a gasp of surprise."

They both blushed then Rin spoke up, "I hope that Inu Yasha and Lady Kagome gets back together soon. He is such a sour butt when Kagome isn't around. I thought he was bad when Kagome was around but now he seems like he is about to lose it."

"I feel the same way. Especially with this other man in the equation it seems that this is getting a little complicated. It's already bad enough that Kagome has Kouga, and Hojo in the picture. I also have to admit that I am attracted to her in some way and I like messing around with her but now with this other man I don't see Inu Yasha's situation getting any better."

Shippo and Rin looked at each other then Rin nodded her head. Shippo turned back to Sesshomaru and said, "Not unless we take some of these guys out of that very equation so that all Inu Yasha has to deal with is that one guy."

"Hmmm, how are you thinking about doing that?"

"Well if we were able to get Sango and Miroku to remember then we might have a chance and turning the tables back in Inu Yasha's favor. I mean because you gotta think that nobody is really helping them remember but I think they would be extremely influential if they were."

Sesshomaru actually sat back and started to think on this, "Well now that I think of it Sango and Miroku was a huge part of Kagome's journey and with them remembering that would definitely make a huge tide in Inu Yasha's favor." He smiled at them, "If you to can think of a plan to get those two to either come here so that he can help them remember then I will do what I can to help in the remembering part."

They both nodded their heads then Shippo said, "Well I have one idea. Does Sango know about her brother Kohaku in this time? I know he would help her remember drastically and if Miroku sees Sango stressing he will remember how she felt about her brother and possibly that would make him remember too."

Sesshomaru stared at the two of them, "Who taught you guys how to think so cynically?"

Rin put her finger up to her mouth and said, "That's a secret." They both giggled and ran out the room.

"Why do I find that highly disturbing that two little kids can think like that." He shook his head and turned back to the encyclopedia that he was reading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@_@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know that was a short chapter but I tried to put alot of thinking in it so that you guys can think on stuff too. Well anyways the next chapter should be Inu Yasha trying to show Kagome how things used to be. Not unless I change it at the last minute. Also check out my other story Lemonade and Lime: Book of Lemons ^_~

Also REVIEW! I tend to put chapters up faster when I get reviews. (It's like a reminder not to forget to put my next chapter up) But it is also a way to tell me which direction I should lead my story in to the liking of my audience. Latah ^_~