InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Wish They All Could Be California Demons!" ❯ Prolouge: Be Careful What You Wish For ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Wish They All Could Be California DEMONS!!!"

An InuYasha Fanfic by DarkAngelsTears

Disclaimer: WE DO NOT OWN INUYASHA!!!

A/N:

This won't use the Japanese terms much, since the story takes places in the US.

---

Prolouge:

Be Careful What You Wish For...

---

Characters you will meet:


Katty: A bit of insane, but can think logically when the time comes.

Nickie: Tough and tomboy-ish, but still has a soft side.

Jessie: The take-no-crap-type. Prides herself on being a bit of a skank.

Kris: Soft, quiet, the lie-down-and-be-tread-on type.

Draik: Smart, loyal, very immature.

Conner: Most of the time ridiculous, but challenge him and he will TAKE YOU DOWN!

---

"WIND SCAR!!!" InuYasha cried, bringing Tetsuiga down in an arc of yellow light. The demon roared in pain as it faded from existance. "You did it, InuYasha!" exclaimed a blonde haired girl dressed in Kagome's school uniform. "With you to cheer me on, how couldn't I?" InuYasha said, walking slowly towards the girl. "Oh, InuYasha.." The girl batted her green eyes at him. InuYasha swept her into a fierce kiss. Shocked, but definetly not upset, the girl responded immeadietly, wrapping her arms around InuYasha's neck. There they stood, amongst the remains of a demon that had, not minutes ago, been trying to kill them both. "Katty.." InuYasha muttered passionatly, finally breaking apart from her for lack of air. "InuYasha.." Katty said, not daring to take her gaze from his. "Katherine! Katherine Janet Micheals, are you listening to me?" InuYasha said, in a voice that was higher and older then his own. "Huh?"

"I asked if you were listening to me!" Katty's mother said, irritated. Katty was jerked from her dream world abruptly. "Uh.. no." Katty's mother was frustrated. "I told you to clean your room!" Katty sighed. "Okay, mum." Katty said, turning and heading down to her room. She began picking stuff up and putting it away, all thile while thinking, Why is it that I have to resort to daydreaming for my own amusement? Is my life really that boring? Katty sighed. I wish I could go on a great adventure. Just one, and that would be good enough for me. "And when you're done with that, there's some huge weeds on the driveway!" Katty's mom called from upstairs. Katty sighed again. Some adventure my life is.

And somewhere out there, the Fates smirked. Be careful what you wish for...
Converting /tmp/phpvbB107 to /dev/stdout