InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 1-2-3 OSWARI!!! ❯ Introduction: Kagome's Diary ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

RECENT NUMBER OF OSWARI'S: 10
RECENT SITEINGS OF MIROKU'S HAND IN THE WRONG PLACE: Incaclucable
RECENT HIRAKOTSU HITTINGS: 1,000,000 times * Mirkou's punishment*
RECENT KIKYOU MOURNINGS / VISITS : None
ETC: Nothing yet
MY DAY: Horrible
 
THE WORST PART OF THE DAY
 
“ Hey! Hey! Kagome! I wrote a poem for you!” Shippou exclaimed.
“ Thank you Shippou-chan, can you read it to me?” Kagome asked with a smile.
“ Roses are Red, violets are blue. You are very kind, and beautiful too,” Shippou recited.
Kagome clapped her hands for Shippou, “ I think you have done a wonderful job Shippou, if you wok harder you can get even better.”
“ Eh?! KAGOME!!?!?” Inuyasha called.
“ I'm here Inuyasha!” Kagome yelled as she waved her hand.
“ Kagome I made a poem as well… Roses are red violets are blue you are a piece of Kuso and you're a bitch too.”
“ What do you think?” Inuyasha smirked.
“ I-N-U-Y-A-S-H-A!!!” Kagome yelled.
“ Inuyasha, I don't think that poem was very flattering,” Shippou commented.
“ But, it…. it was just a-a—a”Inuyasha trailed off.
“ OSWARI!!!”Kagome yelled.
“ Eh….. Keh….. Damn you women…….” Inuyasha said as he squirmed on the floor…..
 
MY FEELINGS OF THE DAY
 
I hate, hate, hate, hate, and HATE Inuyasha!!!
 
 
 
** This is just the introduction, I will post some more later!! Please tell me what you think!!**