InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 20 ways to kill KIKYO ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

An//: Wow! You guys are really reviewing now! You guys seem to be enjoying learning ways to Kill Kikyo, but Just to make things a little more interesting I've figured out away to make her suffer dearly right before she dies!
 
20 ways to annoy Kikyo then kill Kikyo!
 
1.Make her throw a huge party and later when everything's set up remind her she has no friends to invite-then kill her.
 
2. Tell her that even though she Saved Inuyasha in movie two, Kagome still got the Kiss. -Then kill her
 
3. Throw all her arrows and her bow in a lake-then when she goes in to get them, let her melt in the lake or quickly go in after her then drown her.
 
4. Put starch in Her clothing when she's asleep, after she done itching-kill her!
 
5. Stare at her till she asks what you're doing,-bring out a gun then shoot her.
 
6. Cut her hair off-then use voodoo magic to kill her
 
7. Convince her that there's a girl hanging over a cliff and is about to fall to her death-when she's looking over the cliff, kick her over it.
 
8. Take her on a boat ride to the middle of a lake push her over-let her melt and or drown.
 
9. Constantly pull her hair and every time she looks back look a different away (be sure to whistle)-when you think she's annoyed enough, the last time she looks back smash a boulder against her skull.
 
10. Record Naraku's freaky laugh, every time she walks through the dark or is asleep, play it, -when satisfied burn the forest she's sleeping/walking through, evacuate all animals first.
 
 
AN//: Sorry I have to end it here, I would have finished the rest of the ten tomorrow but I decided I didn't want to Keep you guys waiting! ^____________________________^