InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 20 ways to Make Hojo Cry ❯ HI! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Welcome fellow anime fanfics addicts to the second chapter of to ways to annoy Hojo, except this is twenty more ways to annoy Hojo muhahahahahahahahahahahah, enjoy, muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
ApAtHy aNgEl has graciously donated the first three steps.
 
Steal then burn his barney tapes.
Have a dog mistake him for a fire hydrant when he's taking a shower in gym, hide his clothes
Move his bed to the middle of his street.
In a conversation with him point out how his name the fact that his name rhymes with hobo. Then laugh.
After ripping apart his Mr., Snuggles (right in front of him by the way), point and laugh hysterically, after that, throw the remains of Mr. Snuggles in the air and do a maniac dance. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! DEATH TO MR. SNUGGLES!
Stuff him in a locker again.
Slap him (hard)
Throw boulders at him.
Do the “I gotcha nose trick on him.”
Do the I gotcha nose trick on him again then pretend to eat his nose
Kick him in the shins again
Burn Mr. Snuggles remains
Show him a picture of his mother…WITH NO MAKEUP ON!!!
Show him a picture of his grandma…WITH MAKEUP ON!!!
Kick him in the shins again (third time's the charm)
Pull his ear
Laugh randomly at him
Throw more sand in his eyes.
Push him then run
and now the last step for the chapter…tell him he was actually adopted and his parents don't love (Specialists are actually starting to speculate around that theory)