InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 3 Thoughts ❯ 3 Thoughts- How to deal with having 2 other people in your head and not kill yourself ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha leaped across the ground, bounding off the grass in flying leaps that covered the field in seconds. His ears flat against his head, his thoughts raging an internal war. Today just wasn't good day. He had been napping in a tree by a hot spring, only to wake up to find Kagome bathing not ten feet away from him. As if having to resist throwing her to the ground and *cough*ing her until Sesshoumaru actually showed emotion, basically, never, he now had two beings inside of his head arguing. So absorbed was Inuyasha in his thoughts, that he never saw the tree. Well, actually, he never even knew it existed until he crashed into it, and fell unconscious.

How to deal with having two people in your head without killing yourself

Dream Inuyasha wakes up in a field, similar to the one in the real world. In the distance are two figures arguing loudly. He steps closer, then enters into the argument himself.

*Demon Inuyasha is speaking*

"Human Inuyasha is speaking"

Hanyou Inuyasha is speaking

+++++

*We should've just let me take over and then we could have already fucked her, made her our mate, gotten her pregnant, and had a fucking good time!*

"No god-damn way! This is Kagome we're talking about!"

Hey, the human has a point! This is sweet innocent Kagome-

"Ha! See! He sides with ME!"

-with the perfect breasts, nice ass, and unfortunate `sit' command!

"WHAT?!"

*No-*

-Fucking-

"-Duh…"

*Sh-*

-i-

"t…"

*Sooooo…*

How are we going to fuck Kagome?

"Multiple times preferably. So, let's just make a little schedule agreement time. One week is demon boy's turn for Kagome, the next is Hanyou's, the new moon week is mine, and the week after that is Hanyou's, because he is a combo of us."

*Sounds fair.*

Two weeks… Could we tweak it so I get my two weeks in a row, then it's demon-me, then human-me?

"Why?"

Please. It's Kagome. Do you honestly think I'm going to not screw her 24/7 for two weeks straight if I had the chance?

*Oh fine. We'll do it your way. Now see how under appreciated I am? I'm the one giving you the stamina for that!*

"True, but you need me to keep you from going on a mindless killing spree."

So how DO I transform on command?

*GODS! YOU DON'T KNOW???*

"Damn. I knew I was forgetting something…"

*Fine. Concentrate on your blood, the youki for demon, human for human. See. Easy.*

Oookkaaaayy… I'm starting to wake up. Lesse, new moon was two weeks ago, so it's the beginning of demonics week.

Inuyasha fades from the dream scene.

+++++

Inuyasha picked himself up off the field, and concentrated on his youki. Jagged stripes faded onto his cheeks, and his eyes bled red, while his claws and fangs elongated. He examined his claws. "Shit! I can be full demon without going crazy OR the Shikon! WOO-HOO!"

Inuyasha sped off to the camp. Upon his entry, everyone gasped at his demonic form. Miroku pulled out his staff, Sango grabbed her katana, and Kagome backed away. Inuyasha smirked. "Guess what…" Everyone looked scared as he spoke venomously. "I can be full demon. Without going crazy." Everyone blatantly stared as his grim expression faded and a full demon Inuyasha began laughing. "Full demon! Accepted by both races! I can go from human to hanyou to demon! THIS FREAKING ROCKS!!!" Grabbing Kagome, he kissed her and ran off with her in his arms.

+++++

Hours later…

*pantpantpant*

"HARDER INUYASHA!"

+++++

Two weeks later…

"Inuyasha, I love you too…"

+++++

Inuyasha returned to camp with a VERY content Kagome in his arms. Having just become human for this week, he was just waiting until Kagome was not tired. Then, it was back to the gasping. And moaning. And ye gods… was she EVER a screamer…

+++++

It was finally time for Inuyasha to go hanyou again. Although this, time, he focused on his demon blood. Having explained the whole thing to Kagome, she looked at him oddly. "It's your hanyou time, not demon…" Inuyasha smirked. "I'm going to go pay a visit to Sesshoumaru. This should be fun. See you in a day!"

+++++

A full demon pounded at the door to Sesshoumaru's castle. A horrified Jaken opened it. "MIIILOOOOOOORRRRRRDDDDD!!! THE HALFBREED IS TRANSFORMED AND ON A KILLING RAGE!!!!!! HELP!!!!!"

Inuyasha growled. "I'm NOT on a FUCKING KILLING RAGE!!! I just want to see my damn brother!!!" And thus, Sesshoumaru entered.

+++++

"And so… you are capable of attending balls and other taiyoukai events without bring shame to the family. Therefore, I feel it my duty to not hate you when you are in your youkai form, and perfectly sane. Now. Let us work upon your transformed being. You probably have the scruffiest tail in the history of our family." Inuyasha froze.

"D-did you just make a joke, Sesshoumaru?" Sesshoumaru turned to him emotionlessly. "No." Inuyasha sighed in relief. "Thank god."

+++++

Naraku peered through Kanna's mirror at the two inuyoukai in their full forms, getting along fine. "Shit."

~~~~~FIN~~~~~