InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 3 way dule ❯ ch 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ch1
 
[Fluffy]
He just sat there, “Meditating” that's what they called it (“Dogshit” {Kay: no pun intended} is what he called it), all his ignorant “friends” running about not paying him a mind. That was all the better. The less all his friends paid attention, the better chance that his plan would succeed.
 
How he, Sesshomaru, The Great Demon Lord of the West had came to love a human, a male human that he only meant once in battle no less ! He did not know. And why he had been following that same man, a monk no less! For the last 6 weeks he didn't know. Sesshomaru looked at the rest of the group and noticed that they where setting up camp and thought that this was the perfect time to relive some rather pressing presser.
 
[Miroku]
He smiled as he opened his eyes. He was glad they had the luxury of camping near a cluster of hot springs. After traveling throw the forest that was lacking water for a fortnight, and living on that “soda” stuff, it was refreshing to have water to drink and to bath in.
 
“Oh! Miroku, are you already done meditating?”
 
Miroku looked up. “Yes, would you mind pointing me in the direction of the springs?”
 
“Over that way you can't miss it.”
 
He nodded and moved off in the direction of the springs. As he entered the clearing he felt an aura but thought nothing about it. He removed his cloths and tested the water though cooler than he would have preferred he was grateful to bath. He located a small ledge along the rim of the spring and sat down. As the heat soothed his acing mussels he let his mind drift.
 
As his mind wander he thought about him. He thought about his long silver hair flowing down around him. He thought about how his hair stood out ageist his red coat and his slightly tanned skin.
 
Miroku looked up as he heard a slight noise but saw nothing he shook his head and chuckled. He was starting to get paranoid. It was probably just a rabbet. He climbed out of hot spring and moved to dress. He had made it