InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 AU Ban Jak kisses ❯ Dash (kiss 9) ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Dash (kiss 9)
 
By kira
 
Author's note: the following AU is based on Live Journal's 30 kisses, and takes place in my “Homecoming” universe. My couple incase you haven't already guessed is Ban/Jak.
 
Prompted by Jen's suggestion they have a mad dash to the bedroom...
 
888
 
 
Once Jakotsu had decided to give into his lust and consummate their relation, Bankotsu was often left wondering what hit him. There were days when the cross-dresser played the shy ingénue and took things slow and then there were days like this. Days where Jakotsu was worse than the whore of Babylon and the minute he kicked his shoes off in Bankotsu's apartment, he made a mad dash to his bedroom. So the younger man simply sighed and thanked his lucky stars he finally found the love of his life, while following the trail of shed clothing.
 
Bankotsu also added to the little trail as it was part of game. But instead of dashing down the hall like Jakotsu, the younger man took his time. His shirt was slowly unbuttoned and tossed aside to land on top of the cross-dresser's Hello Kitty t-shirt, and his pants soon followed a few steps later. They came to rest near his boyfriend's denim mini and so on. Bankotsu's boxers landed neatly on top of Jakotsu's lucky red panties. Two hops and skip later; he had removed his socks to saunter slowly into his bedroom, pausing briefly in the doorway for his lover to get an eyeful.
 
The come hither look Jakotsu gave him in repsonse was all Bankotsu needed to quickly dash the remaining steps to the bed and pounce. There was something about the sight of the cross-dresser in a red garter belt and stockings that turned Bankotsu into a quivering ball of pure lust. And having those long legs wrapped around him as well as those arms in warm loving embrace, was simply heaven.
 
Bankotsu nuzzled his lover's cheek with his nose, working his way down to that luscious red mouth of his. As he did so, Jakotsu's soft panting increased, his warm breath hitting the younger man's cheek, sending shivers down his spine as it cooled. Capturing Jakotsu's lips, he kissed him long and hard. Bankotsu felt his lover tense beneath him, and the next thing he knew, Jakotsu was squirming against him. That was his signal to move lower.
 
Breaking the kiss, Bankotsu briefly nibbled on his lover's lower lip. As Jakotsu's panting deepened into moaning, the younger man trailed a line of soft butterfly kisses down his neck and across his collar bone. Bankotsu slid lower down to playfully flick his tongue across the cross-dresser's nipple.
 
Jakotsu slid his hands up into Bankotsu's hair. He would have given anything at that moment to have his lover's hair unbound from its customary braid. Jakotsu loved playing with the long silky strands. Brushing his hair and, washing it was high on his list of pleasures with Bankotsu not involving sex. So he simply snaked his fingers as best as he could in his lover's hair, whimpering softly, while Bankotsu continued to trail his way down the cross-dresser's torso. The hard scrape of his lover's chin followed by a feather soft kiss combined with the gentle pressure of his hands as he slid downwards pushed the cross-dresser closer to release. Hard, soft, gentle, warm, cold all mixed together in one big sensory overload. When Bankotsu engulfed him with his mouth, it was all Jakotsu could do to hold back as long as he did, before climaxing.
 
Bankotsu slowly inched his way back up his lover's body to capture his mouth in a kiss. The kiss would deepen while Bankotsu helped the cross-dresser prepare for his entering him, not that he needed much beyond a finger or two and a bit of lube. Their lovemaking was as rough and primal as their grunts and moans, and as urgent as their little game had been. Climaxing, Bankotsu buried his face in Jakotsu's neck, his breathing coming out in deep ragged breaths as the cross-dresser wrapped his arms around him, holding him close.
 
Jakotsu winced when Bankotsu shifted his weight and pulled out, only to settle more comfortably in his arms. Since neither one felt like getting up and showering, they remained together, Bankotsu with his hand over his lover's heart, feeling it slowing under his fingertips as the moment passed. Jakotsu moved to rest his cheek against the younger man's head. Closing his eyes, he held him like he never wanted to let him go.
 
I'm so glad you're mine... dot... dash...period...