InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 5069 is my kinda time! ❯ LONG A/N ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own Kika, Insone and that's all do don't sue all I have is a penny that I called Bob *looks around* "oh no! I lost Bob!" ok so now I have nothing….

Ok this will be a long author's note k ok.

Ok what's happening is that demons live on earth with humans in the year 5069. There are summoners, and other things from FF. There's 3 hero's 8 girls, 6 guys and by 3 hero's I mean 3 teams of hero's the first team I called The Killrs they are 1. Rin, 2. Sango, 3. Kagome, and 4. Kika who I consider to be me. (Kagome and Sango got there in a time portal some how?) The second team is called The Lov'd they are 1. Paine, 2. Lulu, 3. Rikku, and 4. Yuna. No the last team is called The FAHM which stands for Fine As Hell Men. They are 1. Baralia, 2. Wakka, 3.Gippal, 4. Sessomaru, 5. Insone, and 6.Tidis. Descriptions Rin(age 18) Very tall and skinny brown hair to the waist loves Sessomaru A.K.A. Sessy and wears the samurai dress sphere. Paine: (same ages) Exactly like the Paine in FFX-2 but loves Baralia same goes for Rikku and Yuna except Rikku loves Gippal, and Yuna loves Tidis. Baralia: (same ages) Same just likes Paine same goes for Gippal except he loves Rikku. Sessy: (I dunno what age he is don't sue) Loves Rin wears leather and u know he looks good. Wakka and Lulu are exactly the same. Sango: Loves Miroku of course wears dark mage dress sphere. Kagome: Loves InuYasha DUH! Wears tight flashy leather tank top and skirt that shows the edge of her butt and thong. Kika: Reincarnation of Kagome almost like Kagome just longer hair and taller. Tidis and Yuna are married. Insone: Is the reincarnation of InuYasha almost looks like him but wears normal cloths. (Sorry my updates will be short damn writers block) Quick preview: "Hey Kag get your ass over here" Kika screamed "yes oh dear Kika you called?" Kagome said. "My cookie WHERE IS IT!?!" Kika screamed "um have you checked my stomach?" Kagome said and giggled. "Oh so you think your funny!?!" Kika screamed (A/N wow she does a lot of screaming)then Kagome ran for her life "I didn't know it was your cookie I swear if I knew I would of never ate it cause you would kill me" Kagome said while running for her life. "Oh I'm gonna do more worse then kill you!" Kika screamed yet again.

Ok writers Block hit me right in the face so plz R&R! Thx to all who do! The HackrDancrSingrGrl ~*l<ool l<at*~ -Me!- BYEZ! *WAVEZ BYEZ!*