InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ a bet with in a deal ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome slept blissfully snuggled next to Inu Yasha. They had a passionate weekend together, One She wished would never end. unfortunately tomorrow was Monday and that meant back to school and back to normal sad life. The only good thing was that Inu Yasha would be there.
"Kagome...Ka-go-me..."
Kagome groaned and rolled away from the noise.
"Not now Yasha, To tired..." she mumbled
The boy was uneatable. They spent all Friday and Saturday making love. In every place they could, the bathroom, the bedroom, sitting room, the game room, and oh god the T.V room was the best. The did it sitting up, standing, and laying down. He told her there were many more erotic ways they could do it, and they would...
"Yeah from what I saw he is quiet the lover kagome."
Kagome slowly open her eyes.
*gasp*
Her dead sister sat at the end of the bed. Her hand rubbing Inu Yasha's naked thigh.
"If I had known what prowess he had I would have let him nailed me when I was alive."
Kagome sat straight up in surprise, Shock, and fear. She stared straight into the cold dead brown eyes of Kikyo.
"Don't be afraid Kagome. I'm not here to hurt you..." Kikyo reassured.
"But you're -you're DEAD! I was there when momma identified your body, I watched as they lowered your body into the ground..."
"Yes Sister I am dead. You see I am being punished. I am unable to move on until I make amends for my wrongs." She answered with a sad mournful look upon her face.
"What did you do that was so wrong?"
Kagome still hadn't gotten over the shock of seeing her dead sister.
"You of all people should know... I am sorry Kagome, I was a real bitch to you."
Kagome looked down at her hands. She didn't know what to say. She only ever wanted her sister to love her. Instead kikyou made her miserable. Kagome looked down at her hands not wanting her to see her tears.
"Why didn't you love me? I looked up to you... Why? What did to I do?"
Kikyo's cold hand lifted Kagome's face to meet hers.
"I did...I do love you. I always wanted a little sister... Then I lost my status in the family and out side the family. Every one only talked about you. It didn't get better as we got older either... I was jealous and it made me do things to both you and Inu Yasha..."
They both had tears in their eyes now.
"I always thought everyone loved you more..."
They both let out an awkward laugh. The tension between lessening a little.
"Kagome I'm sorry for the pain I have caused you...both of you. I have caused so much pain that I am in limbo. I kept soul mates apart. But now I am going to help keep them."
"Soul mates?"
"You and Inu Yasha silly..."
"We're soul mates? Me and Inu Yasha."
Kagome couldn't believe it. She was so happy she thought she would burst.
"Yeah I had to help you to out a little tonight. Did you think you to would have ended up in bed with out my help?"
Kagome blushed and looked down.
"Maybe not so fast."
Becoming serious and she looked kikyo straight into the eye.
"Who was the babies father?"
Tears shimmered in Kikyo's eyes and her hand instinctively went to her stomach, knowing that know life would be there. Sadness washed over her. Not only had she killed herself with her stupidity, but her sweet, innocent unborn baby. Her Tears ran freely down her face.
"It was not Inu Yasha..."
"Then who."
"Inu Yasha knows. He will make you happy... I must go...my energy is waning... one warning though....beware of the wolf pack dear sister."
Kikyo began to fade away.
"What, who is the wolf pack?"
Kikyo was gone now. No where in site. only here answer floated on the wind.
"You will know beloved sister..."
Kagome looked down at her sleeping lover. She caressed his face lovingly and leaned down to kiss his cheek.
" I love you soul mate."
'God he is gorgeous. Like a god. Laying there half naked, barely covered. his hair strung all over... I must draw him.'
She ran to her bag and pulled out her note book and pencils and eraser. She ran back to the bed and began to sketch a picture of her lover. Her soul mate.
***************************************************************** ********************
Inu Yasha woke up with a slumbering Kagome on his chest. His arms wrapped possessively around her. She was so beautiful.
‘I just feel so right to be here with her like this. Its like we belong together.’ He thought.
He slowly and carefully distracted himself from under her. Carefully not to wake her he got out of bed and made his way to the dresser. He took out a pair of boxers, and sweat pants and quickly donned them along with his bath robe.
“Time to find out what that bastard wants.” he whispered to himself.
************************************************************** ***********************
Sesshamaru sat behind his desk. He read through some important papers dealing with his brothers inheritance. When their father and Inu Yasha’s Mother died, Sesshamaru got a huge shock! Their will left most of everything to Inu Yasha. He did receive a business that came from his mother (who died when he was young) The house, the money and the corporation belonged to Inu Yasha’s mother, so hence belonged to Inu Yasha. Sesshamaru was however given guardianship of Inu Yasha. He was to look after the corporation for him until he could take over. The little piss didn’t even know what he did for him. Now he had a beautiful women in his bed while he did paper work! Sesshamaru smiled as he remembered the gorgeous creature bouncing happily onto of his little brother. She looked so much like Kikyou.
Kikyou … now that was one thing he could take from Inu Yasha, and he did over, over, and over again. She was a great lover. She knew where and how to touch a man. Such a waste….
“you wanted to speak to me old man?”
Sesshamaru looked up to see his brother- half brother - standing before him. Was he really in such deep thought over his ex-lover that he didn’t notice his brothers entrance.
“Just wake up Yasha?”
“What of it?”
Sesshamaru looked at the clock. 1:00pm
“Well I guess if I was entertaining all weekend I would sleep in too.”
“Feh, what do you want?”
“I just have some papers you need to sign.”
“On what?”
“Now Yasha don’t you trust me?”
“Feh about as far as I can throw you.”
“Fine, this one is on the stock you wanted to sell,” He handed him the first set of papers.
“This one is for tax purposes, and this one is for that charity you wanted to donate too.” He handed 2 more documents.
“So whose the young lady?”
“None of your business.” Inu Yasha quipped with out even looking up form his papers.
“HMMM, she looks a lot like Kikyou. Wonder if she is anything like her? And I don’t mean her personality.”
Inu Yasha looked up with a scowl on his handsome face.
“From what I had the pleasure to see, she has a lot of potential to be like her… I would take great joy in teaching her…”
“You won’t touch her you pompous ass!” Inu Yasha yelled.
“Now now Inu Yasha, temper temper.
“No you listen here, you so much look at he the wrong way, the moment I turn 18 you will be out of here so fast your head will spin! I will now role and let you just have her like I did with Kikyou!” He shouted.
Sesshamaru just nodded. He knew he over stepped the line.
“So did you tell her yet?”
“ Feh what?”
“Our secret?”
“Which one?”
“Both.”
“No.”
“Are you going to?”
“I don’t know… I have to see how she feels about me first.”
“She like Kikyou?”
Inu Yasha growled.
“Not like that. Her personality…”
“Polar opposites.”
“Then I think she likes you.”
Inu Yasha quickly signed the last of the documents and handed them back.
“Feh, what do you know.”
“I know enough that most girls won’t ride you like a bull with out having some kind of feelings for you.”
Inu Yasha let out another growl.
“ I want you to look into buying a recording company.”
With that he walked out slamming the door.