InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Laptop equals Broken Heart xxRewritexx ❯ First Day Back and Plots of Revenge Pt.2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Inuyasha, Naruto, YYH, YGO, and YGX! The story contains Inuyasha, YYH, YGO, and YGX characters, along with DBZ, Monster Rancher, and Naruto elements, like jutsu wise.
 
Chapter 7: First Day Back and Plots of RevengePt. 2
 
After their first class had ended, we find Inuyasha and his group walking down the hallway to their second class.
 
Just then, a familiar feminine voice calls out, “Hey, hey, could you wait up cute guy!?” The group turns to see Kikyo running towards them, with Inuyasha getting an annoyed expression on his face.
 
Ayame says, in an annoyed tone, “Oh no, not this slut again!”
 
Melody says, annoyed, “What does she want now?”
 
Kikyo stopped in front of Inuyasha and she says, in a sly and seductive tone as she swayed her way to him, seductively, “Hi, I was wonder if you've missed me, already?”
 
Inuyasha states, in a cold annoyed tone, “Like I miss an ulcer.”
 
Kikyo says, slyly and teasingly, “Oh come on! Don't be like that!” Kikyo places an arm around Inuyasha's right arm and she says, teasingly, “I could should a good time and wonder why you've were missed from my gaze.” This was obviously getting Ayame angry and wanted to blast her away.
 
Inuyasha yanked his arm from Kikyo's gasp and he asks Kikyo, plainly, “You have no idea, who I am, do you?”
 
Kikyo says, with a sly and seductive smile and tone, “No, I don't! Mind telling me that?”
 
Inuyasha asks, curiously, “Do you know anyone from your past named Inuyasha Taisho?”
 
Kikyo's eyes widened at that name and she says, with a plain tone, “You mean Geeky Taisho? Yeah, I remembered him! He always got picked up for being such a dorky, teacher's pet, nerd, and worse he was one of those half-breed freaks. The guy was scrawny looking and had absolutely no fashion tastes what's so ever and the bottom line is that the guy was a complete loser. I've sometimes picked on him for being such a nerd.”
 
Melody thinks in her mind, with a sly grin, “Oh boy this wench will be in for a huge surprise.
 
Inuyasha closes his eyes and he says, with a sly grin, “You've picked on this guy! This guy was the loser, who you gave the idea to Koga and his goons to dump him in where all the trash went to…the dumpster, as well trying to tease him and then threw food at him, right?”
 
Kikyo says, with a sly smile, “Yeah, that's right! It was so fun! The guy was always so clueless, but left us five years ago. I bet now he's even more of a dork than ever.”
 
Kira thinks in her mind, with a sly grin, “Here it comes…? This slut has had it!”
 
Inuyasha grabs the back of his hair, making it to a ponytail, then pulls out his old thick glasses and placed them over his eyes, which Kikyo gasps in complete shock.
 
Kikyo says, stunned, “I…In…Inuyas…Inuyasha T…Taisho…” Kikyo thinks in her mind, shocked, “No! No way! No fucking way! You've got to be fucking kidding me! This can't be happening! He can't be the same one! He can't be the same guy! He can't be the same Inuyasha Taisho! The Inuyasha Taisho I remembered was ugly, a nerd, dorky, scrawny, and all brains and that's it! This can't be Taisho! He can't be him! He's…he's TOO handsome and dreamy to be the Inuyasha Taisho I remembered!”
 
Inuyasha takes off his glasses and places his hair down as Kikyo was still in shock, which placed a sly grin on his lips, but quickly turned into a frown. Inuyasha tells Kikyo, coldly, “That's right, bitch! It's me! Inuyasha Taisho, in the flesh! Don't think I've forgotten what you've done to me in the past! You're little game might have worked on me when I was a kid, but now I know better and won't let your little tricks to get the better of me!”
 
Ayame says, in a cold firm tone, “And if I ever find you anywhere near my boyfriend, again, wench then I promise you that there will be pain involved.”
 
Soon after, Inuyasha left with his friends and sister to leave with a shocked Kikyo, behind. A few moments later, Inuyasha and his friends went to the center of the hallway where they found Yugi and his friends
 
Yugi says, with a smile, “Hey guys, we were just waiting for you!”
 
Jaden yells out, shocked, “It's Yugi Moto, the current King of Games!”
 
Yugi asks, “I take it that you're a fan of mine!?”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Actually, you're like my idol!”
 
Yusuke tells Jaden, with a smile, “Well, you'll be in for a huge shock when you find out that Yugi's our cousin!”
 
Jaden yells out, shocked, “The King of Games is related to you guys!”
 
Yusuke says, with a smile, “Yeah, plus we agreed not to allow this to go on public, seeing that everyone would give us special treatment, even though we're half-demons, which he and our grandfather don't mind.”
 
Tea says, with a kind smile, “So, you must be the new students that Yugi talked about, we've known about Yusuke and Kira already. I'm Téa Gardener.”
 
Joey says, with a smile, “The name's Joey Wheeler.”
 
Tristan says, with a smile, “And I'm Tristan Taylor! It's nice for you guys to come to our school!”
 
Jaden says, with a kind smile, “It's nice to meet you all, I'm Jaden Yuki.”
 
Kino says, with a sly grin, “I'm Kino Tucker.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “I'm Inuyasha Taisho.”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “I'm Melody Taisho, Inuyasha's older twin sister.”
 
Ayame says, with a smile, “And I'm Ayame Hime, Inuyasha's girlfriend.”
 
Téa says, with a plainly, “I see that you're the triples' friends from Genkai's temple. So, how was it? Was the training hard?”
 
Inuyasha groans and he says, annoyed, “You just had to remind me about `Grandma's Evil Boot Camp', did ya?”
 
Kino says, in an annoyed tone, “Let's just say it'll take us the next four years to get over the crap that we went through.”
 
Tea says, unnervingly, “The triples already told us about that you had to sit near bonfire and sit in a room fill of rattlesnakes for two whole weeks.”
 
Alexis yelps in shock and she says, stunned, “A room full of Rattlesnakes for two weeks! Was Genkai trying to kill you all or something!?”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, with a smile, “Trust me, Alexis. I know how the Urameshi triples feel about Master Genkai's training. She's done that with me as well. She believes that only by training practically to death that you can harness and enhance your Spirit Energy.”
 
Melody says, with a plain tone, “And the worst news is, Genkai had a good point.” Just then, a male scream was heard and everyone turns to see what appears to be a teenage fox demon around the age or 15, with green eyes, wearing a male Domino High School uniform with his blazer opened to see his light green shirt, getting picked on by a older teenage male which appeared to be a demon, huge and white, wearing a male Domino High School uniform with his blazer opened to show his black shirt, as he was waving a Duel Monsters' card in the air.
 
A scowl came upon Inuyasha and Ayame's faces and they think in their minds, in a snarl, “I see that he hasn't changed at all and I'm guessing that his brother hasn't changed at all!”
 
Alexis groans annoyed, “Not again!”
 
The fox demon boy yells out, seriously, “Give that back! That card was very special to me!”
 
The bulky demon laughs at this and he says, with a sly grin and mocking tone, “Give that back! He says! Sorry, twerp! But, it's mine now!”
 
Just then, Inuyasha's voice calls out, coldly, “You heard the kid, Manten! Give back that card!” The demon, Manten, and the fox demon boy turn to see the cold glare of Inuyasha pointing directly at Manten.
 
Manten looks at Inuyasha and he asks, in a perplexed tone, “Who are you?”
 
Inuyasha tells Manten, in a nasty tone, “My name is `You better give back that kid's card or else!'.” Everyone turns to see the incoming rumble between Inuyasha and Manten as Koga and his gang, including Kagome, Sango, Jasmine, and Mindy came from the crowds to see this.
 
Sango asks, in a curious tone, “Isn't that Miroku's friend challenging Manten?”
 
Kagome nods her head and she says, “Yeah!”
 
Manten tells Inuyasha, in a serious tone, “I don't think that you don't know what you're up against, pal.”
 
Inuyasha had his hands to his hips and he says, seriously, “Oh I do believe I do, Manten!” Inuyasha gets out a KC2 Duel Disc, attaches it to his arm, and he says, in a serious tone, “I'm challenging you to a duel! If I win, you give back that kid's card and if you win, which is highly unlikely, then you can choose whichever card you want.”
 
Everyone, except for Ayame, Miroku, Alexis, Melody, Jaden, Kino, Yusuke, and Kira, who were given sly grins, was stunned at Inuyasha's request and Koga says, seriously, “What a fool, doesn't he remember that Manten was one of the duelists from our old junior high school?”
 
Ginta says, perplexed, “He must believe that he'll win!”
 
Manten chuckles as he takes out a KC2 Duel Disc, attaches it to his arm, and he says, with a sly grin, “You must be either brave or just stupid, new guy! Alright I accept your challenge!”
 
Sango says, in a serious tone, “I don't believe that Inuyasha knows what he's getting himself into.”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, perplexed, “No way! He's seriously not accepted his challenge! Manten would kill him!”
 
Inuyasha and Manten place their decks into their discs, activates them, as everyone got out of the way, as they both drew five cards and they call out, in unison, “Let's duel!”
 
Starting Score:
Manten: 8000
Inuyasha: 8000
 
Just then, Kikyo joined her sister and friends and she asks, seriously, “What's going on?”
 
Ginta tells Kikyo, in reply, “Well, Taisho has challenged Manten Thunder to a duel!”
 
Kikyo yelps out, shocked, “What! You mean that guy is really Inuyasha Taisho!”
 
Koga says, seriously, “Yeah, I know that disgusting scent anywhere! Plus, Ayame's here with him!”
 
Kikyo yells out, shocked, “What! Even Hime is back!”
 
Ginta points at Ayame and he says, in a serious tone, “Yeah, she's right there and she's Taisho's girlfriend!”
 
Kagome states, seriously, “And there's something else you should know, Kikyo! Taisho, he learned how to use Spirit Energy now and Ayame can use her Demon Energy as a weapon as well.”
 
Kikyo yells out in shock, “No way!” Kikyo looks at Inuyasha and she thinks in her mind, “If that guy really is Inuyasha Taisho, then…I just flirted with a…nerd! But, he isn't the same person that I remembered! He's turned from nerdy to hottie over the years!” Kikyo gains a sly grin on her face and she thinks in her mind, “I wonder how good he is in bed! Just need to get Hime out of the way, though.
 
Manten says, with a sly grin, “Since you're new here, I'll let you start off!”
 
Inuyasha draws his card and he says, sarcastically, “Gee thanks!” Inuyasha sends a card into the spell/trap slot and he calls out, seriously, “First, I'll activate Future Fusion!” Inuyasha goes through his deck and exclaims, with a sly grin on his lips, “Now, I can fuse monsters from my deck to summon a fusion monster right away. Fortunately, for you it can't attack this turn!” Inuyasha shows Manten his three Blue-Eyes White Dragon (A: 3000/D: 2500 X3) monster cards, which everyone gasp in shock.
 
Manten yells out, shocked, “How did you get those cards!?”
 
Yugi calls out, shocked, “Three Blue-Eyes!”
 
Joey yells out, stunned, “But how, Kaiba owns those cards!”
 
Koga yells out, stunned, “How did that mutt get a hold on those cards?”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, stunned, “What! Taisho has all three Blue-Eyes in his deck! But how…? Kaiba has the only three in the world!
 
As Inuyasha discards the three Blue-Eyes White Dragon cards from his hand, the three dragons appeared on the field, went into the fusion vortex, and Inuyasha tells Manten, with a sly grin, “Now, by sending these Blue-Eyes, I can summon forth Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” In a whirlwind, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (A: 4500/D: 3800) appears behind Inuyasha in attack mode.
 
Inuyasha sends another card into the spell/trap slot and he says, “Now, I'll play Polymerization to fuse together my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and my Black Luster Soldier to summon…Master of Dragon Soldier!” Soon after, Black Luster Soldier (A: 3000/D: 2500) appears beside Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, then they went into the vortex and Master of Dragon Soldier (A: 5000/D: 5000) appears behind Inuyasha in attack mode.
 
Yugi and his friends gasp in shock and Joey yells out, shocked, “I remember that monster!”
 
Yugi says, stunned, “It's the same monster that I made when were dealing those former cooperate freaks from KaibaCorp!” Just then, a spiritual image of Yugi appears beside him, except it's different with his hair in different designs and seemed a slight taller than Yugi.
 
The Yugi spirit tells Yugi, seriously and telepathically in a deeper and more mature version of Yugi's voice, “Yugi, there's something you should know about your cousins'friend!”
 
Yugi asks the spirit, mentality, “What do you mean, Pharaoh?”
 
Pharaoh tells Yugi, telepathically, “Even though, my memories of Ancient Egypt are foggy, there's something familiar about Inuyasha, like I once knew him from the past, during my days as Pharaoh!!”
 
Back to the duel, Inuyasha sends another card into the spell/trap slot and he calls out, seriously, “Now, I activate the spell card, Soul Release! Now, I'll remove from play my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and my three Blue-Eyes White Dragons from play!” The said monster cards came out from Inuyasha's graveyard. Inuyasha grabs them from his graveyard and places them into his card pouch.
 
Manten asks, perplexed, “I don't get it! Why would you remove your own monsters from your graveyard? It makes no sense!”
 
Inuyasha sends another card into the spell/trap slot and he calls out, seriously, “If you'd shut up, then I'd tell ya! I activate Dimension Fusion! At the cost of two thousand life-points, I can bring back every card that was removed from the game!” Soon after, a vortex appears above Inuyasha's head and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (A: 4500/D: 3800) and the three Blue-Eyes White Dragons (A: 3000/D: 2500 X3) flies from the void and appears behind Inuyasha as his life-points were dropped by 2000.
 
Joey says, stunned, “Oh man! I definitely don't want to be the one, who faces those dragons.”
 
Manten places a sly grin on his lips and he says, slyly, “Too bad that you brought all those dragons out and you can't attack this turn!” Manten looks at his hand, which held the cards, Dark Hole, Monster Reborn, and Pump Up! Manten thinks in his mind, slyly, “This guy doesn't know what he's getting himself into! Once his turn is over, I'll activate my Dark Hole, then Monster Reborn to get his Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, then double it's attack points for the direct attack that will guarantee my victory!”
 
Inuyasha holds the last card in his hand and he says, coldly, “You would like that, would you? I have one card left in my hand!” Inuyasha sends the card into the spell/trap slot and he calls out, “I activate Mischief of the Time Goddess to skip your turn and attack you directly!”
 
Manten yells out in shock, “No way!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Plus, with my Master of Dragon Soldier's ability, he's attack strength increases by five hundred points for every dragon on my side of the field, besides him, and since I've got four dragons on the field that gives him a power bonus of two thousand points!” Master of Dragon Soldier's attack strength increases from 5000/5000 to 7000/5000!
 
Manten yells out, stunned, “No way! Seven thousand attack points!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, seriously, “Now my dragons, END THIS!” Then, all of Inuyasha's dragons fire their blasts at Manten, throwing him to the ground as he loses 20,500 life points, immediately ending the duel.
 
Final Score:
Manten: 0000
Inuyasha: 6000
 
Soon after, the final image disappears and every looks at this with stunned looks on their faces.
 
Kagome comments, gawked, “That so was quick!”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, stunned, “No way! That flea-bitten mutt actually defeated Manten Thunder in one-turn! Where the hell did he get those Blue-Eyes White Dragons cards from?”
 
Inuyasha walks towards the fallen Manten and he says, with a sly grin, “We had a deal, Manten! Now, hand it over! The card!”
 
Manten jumps to his feet and he yells at Inuyasha, angrily, “No way! You couldn't have defeated me in just one-turn!”
 
Inuyasha yells at Manten, annoyed, “Too bad I just did! Now fork over that card now!”
 
Manten growls in annoyance and he says, seriously, “No way! Who the hell are you?”
 
Inuyasha grabs the back of his hair, making it to a ponytail, then pulls out his old thick glasses and placed them over his eyes, which Manten gasps in complete shock. Inuyasha asks Manten, with a sly grin, “Remember me now?”
 
Manten says, stunned, “I…In…Inuyas…Inuyasha T…Taisho…” Manten thinks in his mind, stunned, “Of all the ones that had defeated me, it has to be this half-breed!”
 
Inuyasha takes off his glasses and places his hair down as Manten was still in shock, which placed a sly grin on his lips. Inuyasha says, slyly, “Now, you wouldn't mind giving that card back, would you?”
 
Manten takes out the card from his pocket, waves it at Inuyasha's face, and he says, slyly, “I'll give it to you, half-breed! But, you have to grab it from my hand first and in the many times that I've done this, you have not once…”
 
Inuyasha interrupts Manten with lightning reflexes snatches the card from Manten's hand, surprising him greatly and Inuyasha says, with a sly and sarcastic grin, “Thanks, Manten!”
 
Inuyasha walks away from Manten and towards the fox demon teenager, with Manten growling at Inuyasha's back. Manten thinks in his mind, angrily, “No way! I'm not going to allow this half-breed freak get the better of me!” Manten yells out, angrily, as he charges towards Inuyasha, in killing instinct, which he noticed easily.
 
Ayame yells out, stunned, “Inuyasha, look out!”
 
Just then, Inuyasha's body is surrounded by his Spiritual aura and blasts Manten to the wall, hard, making an imprint of his body on the wall, then slumps to the ground, temporary stunning him, surprising Koga and his friends, especially Kagome, Kikyo, Jasmine, Mindy, and Sango.
 
Ginta says, stunned, “He just pushed him away with his Spirit Energy!”
 
Kikyo says, seriously, “You were right, Kagome! Taisho has changed!”
 
Koga scoffs and he says, annoyed, “Yeah right! He might have shed from his geeky appearance, but he's still the same old half-breed freak that I once remembered back from junior high!”
 
Kagome felt somewhat annoyed about Koga's insult towards Inuyasha, but brushed off as Inuyasha went to the fox demon teenager, who was gawking at him.
 
Inuyasha throws the card at the young fox demon and he says, plainly, “Here you are, kid!”
 
The young fox demon tells Inuyasha, with a smile, “Thanks for helping me getting my card back!”
 
Inuyasha was surprised about this, as this was the first time that he's thanked by a pureblooded demon, other than Sesshomaru, sometimes, Zera, Ayame, Hiei, and Yukina. Inuyasha shook it off and he says, “Sure don't mention it.” Inuyasha away from the boy and went to his girlfriend, friends and sister, where he and Ayame shared a kiss, which Koga could see and he was angry at this for some reason.
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Awesome duel!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a confident sly smile, “I just got lucky, now, let's get to class, now!” Soon enough, Inuyasha and his friends, along with Yugi and his friends, went to their new class.
 
-::-.-::-
 
After a few moments later, we find Inuyasha and his friends at a corner, with Yugi and his friends, talking about themselves, with Inuyasha leaving out his past life before he went to Genkai's temple for training, while waiting for class, which was Japanese History.
 
Tea tells Inuyasha, surprised, “Wait! You and Yusuke got those cards from a village as payment for slaying some rebellious demons.”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “That's right! It was a pretty sweet deal though. However, it's our secret, so no telling anyone else!”
 
Kira says, with a smile, “Plus, we've had some good times over Grandma Genkai's place, despite the crazy life-threatening training that she placed us in.”
 
Joey shivers and he says, disgusted, “Just listening what that crazy old lady did to you guys seems to be torture.”
 
Kino says, plainly, “You want to hear torture, one time Grandma Genkai got us into climbing a mountain while having heavy as Hell dumbbells chained to our ankles.”
 
Jaden grimaced and he says, drolly, “Gees, Kino, did you have to mention that horrible day? Like I said before, Master Genkai believes that training to the brink of death would harness and enhance your Spirit Energy.”
 
Tea says, with a smile, “I'd like to see that temple that you guys lived it!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “Except there's one problem! Pure-blooded humans or demons, except for those who work there, or a friend that we've known for at least five months like Ayame, have some kind of hidden power like our human friend, Kuwabara, and are family members of the half-demons that stay there, aren't allowed anywhere near Grandma's temple.”
 
Jaden says, with a nervous smile, “Sorry, Tea, but those are Master Genkai's orders, since she made it a sanctuary for half-demons like us, who's been treated horribly and poorly by many pure-blooded humans and demons. I hope that you can understand.”
 
Tea shook her head and she says, with a smile, “It's no problem! It's perfectly understandable.” While the group talked about some traces of their lives, Koga and his gang, especially Kagome, Jasmine, Mindy, and Sango, walked into the room and Koga notices Inuyasha and his friends in the room.
 
Koga says, in a snarl, “What! He's here too!”
 
Kagome tells Koga, seriously, “Koga, don't!”
 
Sango tells Koga, in a serious tone, “Koga, you don't stand a chance against Inuyasha's powers! The instant that you're in his face, then he won't hesitant to blast you away.”
 
Koga says, angrily, “I don't care! I'm not going to allow that half-dog to think that he's won!” Koga walks over to Inuyasha and his friends, which Inuyasha's, Ayame's, and Melody's noses could tell that he's coming towards him.
 
Inuyasha says, in an annoyed tone, “Hey, guys, stinking wolf twelve o'clock.” Everyone looks up to see Koga walking towards them, with Kagome calling him back unsuccessfully.
 
Joey tells Koga, in an annoyed snarl, “Hey, Ookami, why are you here?”
 
Koga says, in a sneer, “You stay out of this, Wheeler! This is between me and this mutt, here!” Koga tells Inuyasha, seriously, “Okay, dogface, I want to know where did you get those Blue-Eyes White Dragons cards and you're going to tell me now!”
 
Inuyasha looks over his shoulder and he says, coldly, “Piss off, fleabag! I told you not to come to me if you're still tied by your girlfriend on a leash.”
 
Koga yells at Inuyasha, angrily, “Shut up! Either you tell me or I'll pound you to the ground like the dog you are! I know for a fact that only Seto Kaiba is the only ones with the Blue-Eyes White Dragons! Now, spill it!”
 
Ayame says, coldly, “Hey, Inuyasha just said piss off, ignorant bastard!”
 
Alexis tells Koga, annoyed, “Yeah, leave him alone, asshole!”
 
Yusuke says, seriously, “That's right! What business is it to you?”
 
Soon after, Kagome, Sango, Jasmine, Mindy, Ginta, and Hakku came by and Kagome tells Koga, “Koga, this isn't the time to settle this!”
 
Joey tells Kagome, seriously, “Kagome, please send that boyfriend of yours away far away!”
 
Ayame says, in a nasty and cold tone, “Get it, fleabag, nobody wants you here! Now, beat it and get yourself a rabbi shot, wolf shit.”
 
Koga was somehow hurt by this and Kagome calls out to Ayame, “Why are you insulting Koga like that, Ayame? You're wolf demon too!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a sly tone and coldly, “Excuse me, wench, Ayame is high class and your boyfriend is just a low class demon, so compared to Ayame, Ookami is just scum under her foot.”
 
Ayame says, in a nasty tone, “That's right, witch!” Ayame points at Koga and she says, coldly, “So, don't you dare put me in the same rank as this VERY poor excuse of a wolf demon.” Koga was getting slammed by Ayame's cold and harsh words about him and he didn't like it at all.
 
Inuyasha wraps an arm around Ayame's waist and he says, with a sly grin, “And besides, why would she lower herself to a pathetic whelp like your damn boyfriend.”
 
Koga roars out, angrily, “All right, that's it!” Koga tries to swing a punch at Inuyasha, but with lightning reflexes Inuyasha places his right index finger at Koga's forehead, its starts to glow with blue light, and Inuyasha fires a small beam of Spirit Energy, that throws Koga away from him and falls to the ground with a loud thud.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly smile, “See, what I mean.”
 
Kagome calls out, shocked, “Koga!” Kagome went to his aid and Jasmine asks Inuyasha, curiously, “What was that attack?”
 
Jaden tells Jasmine, with a smile, “It's called a Spirit Gun, Jasmine. You see, you gather your Spirit Energy, into your right index finger, points it like a gun, imagine the trigger in your mind, and fire. The power of your Spirit Gun depends on the amount of Spirit Energy that you put into it and the amount of Spirit Energy that you have gained.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “If I'd use my full power to my Spirit Gun, that wolf would be dead. I decided to use a small portion of my Spirit Energy spare the pathetic fleabag.”
 
Koga overhears this and he yells out to Inuyasha, angrily, “Try it!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a devious sly grin, “I'd watch what you say, Ookami! It may come true!”
 
Melody tells Inuyasha, with a sly grin, “Inuyasha, don't bother with that wolf! He's obviously a waste of our time and effort.”
 
Koga jumps to his feet and yells at Melody, angrily, “What was that, poodle!?” Kagome pushes Koga back and she says, seriously, “Koga, please, don't start a fight now!”
 
Koga tells Kagome, seriously, “But Kagome, those mutts are asking for it! I'm not going to allow them to make a fool out of me!”
 
Inuyasha chuckles, coldly, and he says, with a sly grin, “What's the point in doing that when you're doing a great job of doing that without me, wolf?”
 
Joey snickers at this and he thinks in his mind, slyly, “I'm starting to like this guy! No offense to Kagome, but her boyfriend is a jerk much like Kaiba! It's nice to see that Ookami is getting his just deserts!”
 
Koga sends Kagome out of his way, comes to Inuyasha, grabs him back the shirt to face him, and he yells at Inuyasha, angrily, “You fucking dog! I've had it with your sarcastic remarks and attitude! You better start respecting me or I'll…” However, Koga couldn't finish his sentence as Inuyasha grabs Koga's right wrist with his left hand and starts to crush it with his strength as he makes the wolf demon to release his shirt. Koga yelps out in shock and pain as he tries to remove Inuyasha's hand from his wrist, but Inuyasha's grip was like a vice and he was trapped in his grip.
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “Koga!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a cold angered tone, “You fucking wolf! I've just had it up to here with your high and mighty attitude, Ookami!” Inuyasha's cold angered and deadly glare in his expression causing Kagome, Ginta, Sango, Jasmine, Mindy, Hakku and even Koga to winch in shock and fear.
 
Jasmine says, in a surprised tone, “Whoa! Alexis's friend has Koga in his grip!”
 
Inuyasha tells Koga, with a cold angered and serious tone, “Now, you are going to listen and listen well, Ookami, because I'm going to say this once!” Inuyasha applies more pressure to Koga's wrist making him yelp in pain and Inuyasha calls out, with a cold angered and serious tone, “You come here to my face, all high and mighty in my face, just because you are a full demon and I'm a half demon! You're been doing that ever since the day I've met! True, the only reason why I didn't do anything about it when I was in middle school with you, your fucking friends, and your damn girlfriend because I was so physically weak and I resented that! Now, I'm back and I'm seeing that you haven't change! Not one bit since I've been gone all those years! You're still the same twelve-year-old bully that I once knew and I was a complete fool to be afraid of the likes of you!” Inuyasha squeezes Koga's wrist even more making him yelp in pain as he went to his right knee.
 
Mindy says, shocked, “Whoa! Koga has been sent down to his knees by a half-demon!”
 
Jasmine says, in a stunned tone, “Just exactly how much vitamins did this guy take!”
 
Kagome yells out to Inuyasha, seriously, “Let him go, Taisho! You're hurting him!”
 
Inuyasha yells at Kagome, in a cold angered and nasty tone, “You shut the fuck up, Higurashi! You think I care that I'm hurting your fucking weak boyfriend, huh!?” Inuyasha applies more pressure onto Koga's wrist, making him yelp in pain and agony and winching at the pressure that Inuyasha was giving to his wrist.
 
Joey says, a bit fearful of Inuyasha, “Whoa! Remind me never to get on his bad side.”
 
Tristan nods his head and replies, also a bit fearful of Inuyasha, “Ditto, man.”
 
Inuyasha tells Koga, in an icily, angered, and deadly serious tone, “If I see you anywhere near me, my girlfriend, my friends, or my family, well, I certainly hope that you have your medical insurance paid in full, wolf! Don't think that this is over, because I'm only getting warmed up and now it's PAYBACK TIME!!” Inuyasha then use his strength to easily throw Koga over his shoulder, away from him, and crashing to the desks in front of him, pushing them back from as he falls to the ground, and surprising everyone in the classroom.
 
Kagome, Ginta, and Hakku yell out, shocked, “Koga!” The three ran to Koga's aid and Sango asks Inuyasha, curiously, “Wasn't that a bit over the top?”
 
Inuyasha gives an angered huff and he says, coldly, “That wolf deserve it for what he did to me. I'm not going to let him get away with it.”
 
Tea asks, curiously, “What did he do you to?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold plain tone, “I don't want to talk about it, now.”
 
Jasmine asks Alexis, in a surprised tone, “Hey, Alexis, how come that you never told us that your half-demon friend was so strong that he had Koga by the knee and judo-throw him halfway across the classroom?”
 
Alexis says, with a sly smile, “You never asked! However, it's what Ookami deserved for what he's done to Inuyasha.” This perplexed Jasmine and Mindy.
 
With Koga, we find Kagome, Ginta, and Hakku helping Koga onto his feet and Ginta asks, “Koga, are you okay, man?”
 
Hakku says, stunned, “Whoa! Taisho just threw you half way across the table! He is different now! Not only has he learned how to use Spirit Energy! He's increased his strength and he's even stronger than before.”
 
Koga groans out in pain and he says, plainly, “It's just a sore! I'll live.” Koga winches in pain as he looks to see black and blue marks on his right wrist in the shape of Inuyasha's fingers and he thinks, in an amazed tone, “Damn it! That mutt has a grip like a vice! He would have totally crushed my wrist if he didn't let go! How in the hell did that half-breed get that strong! He wasn't that strong back in junior high! He's different now! But, that's not going to get in my way to make him and his sister sorry for humiliating me! Nothing will!”
 
Kagome looks at Koga's injured wrist and she thinks in her mind, horrified, “It's true! Taisho wants revenge against Koga! It looks like Koga isn't going to listen to me to not to fight Taisho! I have to try to get Koga away from Taisho and if that doesn't work then maybe I could convince Taisho not to hurt Koga and then, hopefully, give up on his quest for revenge. Revenge doesn't solve anything at all! It'll just cause more pain! But I have to do it, when we're alone otherwise Koga would stop me!” Just then, the bell signed for class to start rung as Inuyasha and his friends and sister walked into the front of the room, then many students came in and took their seats as a teacher came into the room, which appeared to be a young man, around 21 years old, with black hair in the same style as Darien from Sailor Moon (A/N: I don't watch that show! I happened to remember him from my sister, when she watched it!). The young man had brown eyes and was wearing a white dress shirt and a grey suit, with a suitcase in his right hand.
 
The teacher looks at the new students in front and he says, with a kind smile, “Hey, you must be the new students to our class. I'm Mister Higurashi, I'm also Kagome's elder brother, Sanosake.”
 
Inuyasha's and Ayame's eyes widened and Inuyasha thinks in his mind, “That's Higurashi's brother! I remember him!”
 
Melody, Yusuke, Jaden, Kino, and Kira looks at Inuyasha's stunned expression and Melody asks Inuyasha, curiously and telepathically, “Hey, bro, what's up!?”
 
Inuyasha tells Melody, in a reply and mentality, “That teacher is Higurashi's elder brother!”
 
Yusuke yells out, mentality, “What!? Are you sure!?”
 
Inuyasha says, mentality, “I'm positive! I remember seeing him when he was picking up his wench of a sister up back in high school! I never talked to him at all, so I have nothing against him.”
 
Melody tells Inuyasha, seriously and mentality, “If he is Higurashi's brother, then we may have some problems!”
 
Inuyasha tells his girlfriend, sister, and friends, plainly and mentality, “The minute that he startsabusing his power and making our lives a living hell, while treating his fucking sister and her damn friends better, we're living this classroom! Everyone got it!” Melody, Yusuke, Ayame, Yusuke, Jaden, Kino, and Kira nods their heads in unison.
 
Sanosake turns to the class and he says, with a smile, “Good morning, class! We have a few new students joining us for the year.” Sanosake tells Inuyasha and his friends, “Okay, tell them your names, your likes, and dislikes.”
 
Kino says, with a sly smile, “Hi, I'm Kino Tucker, I like video games and hanging with my friends, and dislike anyone, who's a bother to my family and especially my friends.” Kino's smile turns into a frown as he turns his dark and cold glare to Koga, who glared back with fierce.
 
Jaden says, with a kind smile, “Hi, I'm Jaden Yuki, I like dueling, with the hopes of becoming the next King of Games and hanging out with my friends as well, and like Kino, dislike anyone, who insults or angers my family and especially my friends.” Jaden gives a fierce glare at Koga as well.
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “I'm Yusuke Urameshi, I like fighting and dueling as well as hanging around with my friends and family, and like the first two I dislike anyone who angers my family and friends.” Yusuke gives a similar glare as Jaden and Kino at Koga.
 
Kira says, with a sly grin, “I'm Kira Urameshi, like my older twin brother, I like fighting and dueling as well as hanging around with my family, and I dislike anything girlish as you can see the leggings under my skirt and like the first three, I dislike anyone who seems to piss off a family member or a friend of mine.” Kira gives a similar glare at Koga, who was wondering why they are glaring at him mostly.
 
Melody says, with a smile, “Hi, I'm Melody Taisho! I like fighting and dueling, as well as hanging around with my family and friends, and what gets me the most are…” Melody turns her glare at Koga and his gang, especially Kagome, and she says, with a sly grin and a deadly serious tone, “…people, who judge someone of the way they look and anyone who's a threat or a bother towards me, my friends, and family.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly smile, “My name is Inuyasha Taisho, I'm Melody's younger twin brother! I like dueling, writing, hanging around with my friend, and reading literature!” Inuyasha then says, with a serious tone, “However, there are a few things that may send me over the edge and that's touching other people's things without permission wither it's mine, a family member, or a friend, in general…or bothering them. Plus, there's one thing I don't like and that's when people judge other people because of appearance or where they come from.”
 
Ayame says, with a sly smile, “Hi, I was once known a few people in this class and I'm not surprised that they didn't recognize me as well. My name is Ayame Hime! I like dueling, hanging around with my friend and boyfriend. However, there are a few things that may sent me over the edge and that's touching other people's things without permission wither it's mine, a family member, or a friend, in general…or bothering them. Plus, there's one thing I don't like and that's when people judge other people because of appearance or where they come from, not mention of course…humiliation.” Ayame sends a cold glare at Koga's way, unnerving him a bit.
 
Sanosake says, with a smile, “It's so nice to have such you seven in our class and I hope you enjoy staying in our school. Now, Ayame, I want you to have the next in front of Kagome.” Sanosake calls out, seriously, “Ayame, could you raise your hand please!?”
 
Kagome raise up her hand as Ayame sends her a cold death glare, which unnerved her, greatly and she walked towards her assigned seat.
 
Sanosake says, kindly, “Now, Inuyasha, I want you to sit at the seat left of Koga.”
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, shocked and angrily, “What! I have to sit near that fucking wolf!”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, angrily, “Why does Sanosake have to place me with that dog!?”
 
Kagome placed her hand on her face and she thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Bro! Do you know what you've just done!?” Reluctantly, Inuyasha walked over to his assigned seat with Koga, who himself wasn't fond with the idea of sitting with Inuyasha.
 
Sanosake tells the rest, “Now, Melody, Yusuke, Kira, Jaden, and Kino, I want you four to seat behind Inuyasha.” Soon after, the rest went to their assigned seats and Sanosake then starts on the lesson for Japanese History. The lesson went on for until ten minutes that class was over.
 
Sanosake says, with a smile, “Okay, guys! It's ten minutes that class is over and now it's time for our oral pop quiz!” Soon after, there were many groans of disappointment and Sanosake says, in a sarcastic tone, “Now, I know that you guys are excited about it and it's going to be over what we've learned so far in class today.” Sanosake says, with a smile, “Now, for the new students, this is our weekly ritual and if you answer the question, correctly, you're done for the day. Now, first question, who was Tokugawa Ieyasu?”
 
Inuyasha raised his hand and Sanosake says, “Yes, Mister Taisho!”
 
Inuyasha stands onto his feet and he replies, with a sly grin, “Tokugawa Ieyasu was the powerful man in Japan, during the Edo Period, after Toyotomi Hideyoshi, as well as a Japanese military leader and statesman, founder of the Tokugawa dynasty of shoguns.”
 
Sanosake says, smiling, “Correct, Mister Taisho! Now, have a nice day!”
 
Koga looks at Inuyasha, who getting his notebook in his knapsack, and he thinks in his mind, plainly, “I knew it! He's still the same nerd that I once remembered, even though he's gotten braver and stronger over the years.”
 
Inuyasha walks from his seat, and then he heads towards the exit, while giving Koga a wide smirk and wink with his right eye, as he left. Koga was greatly annoyed by this and he thinks in his mind, trying to calm down, “Don't let it get to you, Koga! He's trying to piss you off!!”
 
After he got out to the hallway, Inuyasha got to one of the side of the door to wait for his friends and sister.
 
Just then, a familiar male voice calls out, “Hey, you!”
 
Inuyasha turns to the source of that voice, which appeared to be the young fox demon teen that Inuyasha helped earlier with Manten, who was walking towards him with a smile.
 
Inuyasha says, perplexed, “It's you!”
 
The young fox demon says, with a kind smile, “I never got to proper thank you for helping me get my card back! That bully, Manten, was always giving me problems ever since I came to this school.”
 
Inuyasha says, plainly, “You don't say! Well, kid, that guy seemed to be one of the nuisances from my past as well.”
 
The young fox demon says, with a smile, “I guess I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Shippo Kitsune!”
 
Inuyasha says, “I'm Inuyasha Taisho, do you know that you're talking to a half demon here?”
 
Shippo nods his head and he says, plainly, “I know that! It's not like I'm one of those pure-blooded demons and humans that go and boss around half demons.”
 
Inuyasha says, plainly, “I see!” Just then, Ayame, Kino and Melody came out of the room and Inuyasha sees them and says, “Hey, guys, I take it that you answered Higurashi's brother's question.”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “You can say that!” Melody notices Shippo with Inuyasha and she says, “Hey, I know you! You're that kid, who my brother helped!”
 
Shippo nods his head and he says, with a smile, “That's right! I'm Shippo Kitsune!”
 
Inuyasha points at Melody and Kino and he says, “Shippo, this is my sister, Melody Taisho, my girlfriend, Ayame Hime, and one of my friends, Kino Tucker.”
 
Shippo says, with a smile, “It's nice to meet you two!”
 
Melody asks Shippo, curiously, “Shouldn't you be in class?”
 
Shippo replies, “I got out of class early, since my teacher gave us an oral pop quiz! I'm just here, since I have Japanese History one next!” After a few moments, we find most of the students coming out of the class, including Miroku, Alexis, Jaden, Yusuke, and Kira coming out of the class.
 
Inuyasha asks, “Ready to go, guys?”
 
Kira says, with a sly grin, “Yep! We just had to wake Jaden up as usual!”
 
Jaden says, seriously, “Hey, give me a break! That class just puts me to sleep!”
 
Yusuke notices Shippo and he tells Inuyasha, “Uh Inuyasha, you do realize that a pure-blooded demon is with you, right?”
 
Inuyasha tells Yusuke, seriously, “Don't worry about Shippo, Yusuke, he's not like them!”
 
Yusuke says, shrugging, “If you say so, let's leave before we had to deal with that damn wolf demon, no offense, Ayame!”
 
Ayame says, in a plain tone, “None taken.”
 
Inuyasha tells Shippo, as he and his friends were walking away, “See ya around, Shippo!”
 
Shippo waves off and he says, “Later, Inuyasha!”
 
-::-.-::-
 
With Koga and his friends, we find Koga, Kagome, Ginta, and Hakku walking out from their class with Koga with an angry snarl, complements from a certain female wolf demon and a male half dog demon that's starting to get on his nerves.
 
Koga thinks in his mind, seriously, “Those words coming from Ayame's mouth! Does she really hate me that much? Wait a sec…since when did I care about how she thinks! But the thought of her dating that filthy mutt is too disgusting!” Koga says, in a snarl, “That dog is really starting to get to me! He's no longer afraid of me now, thanks to that damn Spirit Energy of his!”
 
Hakku says, seriously, “Not to mention his increased strength! Where do you think he's been to get that kind of strength to throw Koga across the classroom?”
 
Ginta says, plainly, “All we know is that Taisho has changed, since the last time we've seen him!”
 
Kagome sighs and she tells Koga, seriously, “Koga, I want you to stop chasing after Taisho!”
 
Koga looks at Kagome and he yells out, shocked, “What are you saying, Kagome!? That mutt has been a thorn on my side, since he's got back! So far, he's humiliated me in front of many people!”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “Not to sound that I'm defending Taisho, but I think that's what you deserved for all those times that you've picked on him in junior high! Just let it go!”
 
Koga yells out, seriously, “Let it go! Why should I!?”
 
Kagome tells Koga, “Because, he's much stronger now, since he has Spirit Energy now and he's out looking for revenge against you for the many times that you've picked on him! I just do want you to get hurt that's all!”
 
Koga says, with a sly grin, “I'm not going to get hurt, Kagome! You don't have to worry! The only one, who's going to get hurt, is that damn mutt, Taisho, for humiliating me! There's no way that I'm letting it go! I have a reputation here and if that mutt ruins it for me then I'll hear his endless taunting!”
 
Kagome asks, “So, you're not going to let it go!?”
 
Koga says, seriously, “Why should I?! My pride won't accept defeat from a half-breed, especially that flea-bitten mutt! It's a demon thing, Kagome, you wouldn't understand!”
 
Kagome sighs and she thinks, solemnly, “Well, that didn't work! I should have known about Koga's stubbornness! I guess that I have to find Taisho and tell him to give up on his quest for revenge, even though it's kind of my fault as well in some parts of it! Maybe, he could be less stubborn than Koga! I have to try for Koga's sake!”
 
-::-.-::-
 
Well, it was Inuyasha's gym class and the gym teacher, Ms. Fontaine, a beautiful and physically fit young woman about her late 20s, long red hair, and brown eyes. She is an expert in many fields of physical fitness, calms the class down, by calling out, “Okay, class! Calm down!” Then the class lowers their voices down until they were silent. All the students were in their gym uniforms. The girls' uniforms were white shirts, blue shorts that go one-eighth the way to their kneecaps, white gym socks, and red and white gym shoes. The boys' uniforms were a similar white shirt, red shorts that go one-quarter to their kneecaps, white gym socks that goes halfway to their knees, and blue and gray gym shoes. The gym teacher taking out special helmets and pads, “Today, we are going to practice the art of self-defense, martial arts. So, everyone put these pads and helmets on to protect yourself.” After every student does so, Ms. Fontaine looks at Inuyasha and requests, “Mister Inuyasha Taisho, since you are the new student to this physical education class, we would like to see where you stand, since we have been practicing martial arts for some time. Could you please come up?”
 
Inuyasha replies, calmly, “Sure, no problem at all.” After stepping up to the mat, Inuyasha stands there, waiting for his opponent.
 
Then, Mrs. Fontaine points to a teenaged demon, this teenaged demon was a male around the same age of Inuyasha, but he looked a lot like a human. His black hair is tied to a braided ponytail, with red blazing eyes and Mrs. Fontaine tells, “Mister Hiten Thunder, since you are one of the most prominent students of this class, you will be Mister Taisho's opponent.”
 
Hiten looks at Inuyasha and he thinks in his mind, “Whoa! I guess the rumors about Taisho changing were right! But he's still the same half-breed back in junior high!”
 
Hiten steps up and both combatants put up defensive stances and Koga thinks with a sly grin, “Ha! I'd like to see how Taisho is going to get out of this without the use of his Spirit Energy!”
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, with a sly smile, “Ha! Thunder must believe that he has the edge with me! Well, he's in for a huge surprise! All those days that he's made me do his homework will be paid in full!”
 
Mrs. Fontaine calls out, “Now, there are three rounds, just like in a martial arts competition. And I will be watching, no illegal martial moves will be allowed. Other than that, fight clean. Begin!”
 
Then Inuyasha, with extreme calm on his face, does something amazing by lowering his guard and putting his hands on his sides, which Hiten took the chance to charge at Inuyasha. Hiten goes for a right hook to Inuyasha's face, but Inuyasha easily throws it away from him like he didn't want it. While falling, Hiten glares at Inuyasha as he places his right hand to the ground to balance himself and uses his left foot to kick Inuyasha, but the half-dog demon ducks and he yells out, “Leaf Whirlwind!” Inuyasha knees down and does a 360 degrees spin, kick with his right leg to Hiten's arm, making him yelp in shock as he fell onto his back. Everyone else in the class gasped at what Inuyasha had just done, their mouths were open really wide, and they couldn't say a single word.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, in a surprised tone, “Oh man! Taisho just knocked Hiten down!
 
Koga thinks, in a stunned tone, “No way! He knocked down Hiten like it was nothing!!”
 
Hakku thinks in his mind, shocked, Oh man! Taisho is better than ever!!”
 
Joey, Jasmine, and Mindy, who were with Inuyasha's group, looked at this with awe and Joey thinks in his mind, shocked, “Oh man! Yusuke's friend just beat the pants off of Hiten!”
 
Then regaining her composer, Ms. Fontaine says, “Well, Mister Inuyasha Taisho wins the first round.” Then Inuyasha turns to Hiten and, with a calm look, bows to him and Inuyasha returns to his starting position.
 
Giving a slight growl, Hiten thinks in his mind, in wonder, “How the hell did he do that? Okay, that's it! I'm not going to go easy on this half-breed, again!”
 
Melody tells Inuyasha, telepathically and in a serious tone, “Inuyasha, don't end the fightso quickly, yet, just play with him for a while.”
 
Inuyasha tells Melody, mentality, “Don't worry, sis! I've got it covered!”
 
After the two combatants were ready, the teacher calls out, “Begin!” Hiten charges towards Inuyasha, who had a calm look on his face and he was at the same pose that Rock Lee from Naruto uses.
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, calmly, “Here, he comes.” Hiten goes in to punch Inuyasha's face, but Inuyasha uses superior speed to disappear from sight, surprising Hiten and all of the students, except for Ayame, Melody, Yusuke, Kira, Jaden, and Kino, who could see where Inuyasha's movements are, but Alexis and Miroku are clueless to know where their friend was at.
 
Kagome tries to find Inuyasha, but no luck, and she thinks in her mind, “Where did he go? He disappeared!”
 
Koga tries to find Inuyasha, but no as much luck as his girlfriend, and he thinks in his mind, “Damn it! That dog is using the same cheap disappearing trick that his sister used on me, five years ago!”
 
Jasmine thinks in her mind, in a shocked tone, “No way! Alexis's friend has vanished with some kind of disappearing trick!”
 
Then, Inuyasha appeared in the air and goes to a 360 degree kick, calling out, “Leaf Hurricane!” Hiten quickly sees Inuyasha's attack and dodges it, barely, as Inuyasha gets to the ground with his hands and spins around fast. Hiten thinks in his mind, trying to block Inuyasha's next attack, “Unbelievable! That half-breed is moving too fast, I've got to block him!”
 
While spinning, Inuyasha places his right index and middle fingers by his face, puzzling Hiten, but Hiten doesn't notice Inuyasha's foot bashing him in the face throwing him away, shocking almost everyone, including the teacher. Hiten luckily bounces off the ground with his right hand and went to his knee. Inuyasha gets up on his feet with a calm look on his face.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, in an awe-stuck tone, “Impossible! Hiten had his guard up, but Taisho went through it!”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, in a stunned tone, What kind of trick did that dog used? Hiten dodged that Leaf Hurricane kick of Taisho's, but Taisho sucker kicked Hiten in the face.
 
Hiten thinks in his mind, in a shocked tone, “What's going on!? Taisho shouldn't have gone that fast! He used some kind of trick to get to me, but what!?”
 
Afterwards, Hiten got to his feet and looks at Inuyasha, who had an extreme calm look in his face, which gets Hiten annoyed, thinking, “Why in the hell is he is damn calm?” Hiten charges towards Inuyasha, ready to beat him to the ground, hard. As he got close, Inuyasha drops down and kicks Hiten's chin hard throwing him into the air, shocking everyone, except for Inuyasha's girlfriend, sister, and friends, but Alexis and Miroku were surprised to see this.
 
Koga thinks in his mind, shocked, “What!? Taisho was able to get Hiten, again!!”
 
While airborne from Inuyasha's attack, Hiten thinks in his mind, confused, “What the hell is going on here? Taisho got around my guard, again! But, how…?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “This is boring!” Inuyasha charges at Hiten, who just recovered from Inuyasha's kick, and sees Inuyasha coming at him. Everyone was watching this as Inuyasha was punching and kicking Hiten, with Hiten, himself, not putting much of a fight. Hiten tries to block Inuyasha's punches and kicks, but to no avail as Inuyasha jabs his right elbow to Hiten's abdomen, pushing him back as he was holding his stomach in pain and glaring at Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha tells Hiten, seriously, “You get it now, Thunder!” Inuyasha uses super-speed to teleport himself behind Hiten and he says, “You're too slow!”
 
Hiten says, in an annoyed growl, “Why you…?” Hiten tries to hit Inuyasha, but the half-dog demon disappears before Hiten's fist could land and Inuyasha appears away from him. Inuyasha says, in a taunting tone, “You're no match for me, Thunder. Not anymore!”
 
Hiten roars out in anger and charges towards Inuyasha, with a killing intent.
 
Meanwhile, Melody tells Inuyasha, telepathically and seriously, “Inuyasha, finish him, now!”
 
Hiten throws his fist at Inuyasha, but Inuyasha moves his head out of the way and Hiten tries to kick his head, but that doesn't work either. Inuyasha roars out as he kicks Hiten's chin hard throwing him way into the air, shocking his teacher and fellow students, except for his girlfriend, sister, and friends. Inuyasha crotches down to his toes and hands and used his superior speed to disappear from sight.
 
While airborne, Inuyasha appears behind Hiten and Hiten gasps in shock knowing that Inuyasha is behind him. Everyone looks at this with shock and fearfully and Kagome thinks in her mind, shocked, “No way! This is like back in junior high, when Taisho's sister, Melody was using this same trick! I think somehow she's taught Taisho this as well!”
 
While in the air, Inuyasha tells Hiten, in a sly tone, “This is pathetic, Thunder! I could finish you off, right here and now! But that's too easy, but thanks for being a demonstration for what I'm going to do to Ookami! See ya!” Inuyasha disappears from sight, using super-speed, and appeared on the ground as Hiten screams as he crashes to the floor on his back.
 
Then, everyone looks at Inuyasha, who was on the mat on his feet as many students were surround Hiten as some of them were trying to help him on his feet.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, in a shocked tone, “There's no way that someone like Taisho could be that fast! How did he get fast? I know that five years is a long time, but there's no way! He didn't even break a sweat when he defeated Hiten like that!
 
Koga thinks in his mind, in a shocked and horrified tone, “Oh man! That dog managed to defeat Hiten Thunder so easily! He made it look like child's play! He's only a half-demon, while Hiten is a full demon! I thought that he had only Spirit Energy to back up his boasting! If I were to face him, then I'd have to be very careful! Hiten brought this defeat to himself when he got overly confident!”
 
Then Ms. Fontaine finally says, “Enough! Inuyasha Taisho is the winner!” Inuyasha then bows to Hiten, who was on his feet and glaring at him, and then goes over to the other side of the mat with her boyfriend and friends.
 
Hiten thinks in his mind, angrily, “How? How was he able to defeat me so easily?”
 
On the meanwhile, Alexis says, with a sly grin, “Nice one, Inu!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a plain tone, “Thanks, it's about time that I taught Thunder why not to mess with me!”
 
Jasmine asks Inuyasha, “Yo! What was that disappearing trick you kept using on Hiten?”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Oh that! It's nothing more than super-speed!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “That's right!” Using super-speed, Jaden disappears from sight and appeared behind Jasmine and he says, “Like this!”
 
Jasmine looks behind to see Jaden `teleporting' away and appeared at his original spot. Jaden says, with a smile, “See!”
 
Miroku says, with a smile, “That `disappearing trick' is just Inuyasha's speed, when he `disappeared', he was actually rushing or running in god-like speed.”
 
Joey says, in awe, “That's pretty cool!”
 
With Koga's group, Ginta says, in a surprised tone, “Oh man! Taisho won!”
 
Hakku tells Ginta, in a serious tone, “Not only that! He made it look like child's play! I thought before we had Taisho's siblings what we should worry about, but I didn't know that we had Taisho to worry about.”
 
Ginta says, in a worried tone, “Oh man! We really need to watch on how we approach Taisho for now on.”
 
Ms. Fontaine says, in a serious tone, “All right, everyone! Please, calm down! Now…” Ms. Fontaine then looks at Ayame and requests, “Miss Hime, since you are another new student to this physical education class, we would like to see where you stand, since we have been practicing martial arts for some time. Could you please come up?”
 
Ayame replies, calmly, “Sure, no problem at all.” After stepping up to the mat, Ayame stands there, waiting for her opponent.
 
But before Ms. Fontaine could speak, Ayame asks, in a kind tone, “Excuse me! Fontaine-sensei, I was wondering if I could choose my opponent of my own, please?”
 
Ms. Fontaine blinked twice and she replies, “Sure, if that's what you want. Who do you want?”
 
Ayame then points at Koga and she says, in a serious tone, “I choose him, Koga Ookami!” Everyone, except for Ayame's boyfriend and friends, Melody, Alexis, Miroku, Yusuke, Kira, Kino, and Jaden, who were giving sly smiles at this, gasps in shock and Hakku asks, “What's she doing? She knows that she can't win against Koga!”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, puzzled, “Okay, this is too weird! Why would she do that? She knows that she doesn't stand a chance against me without using her Demon Energy powered blasts.”
 
Mrs. Fontaine looks at Ayame and she asks her, “Are you sure about this, dear? I don't allow anyone of the opposite sex fight each other.”
 
Ayame tells Mrs. Fontaine, with a smile, “Oh I'll be fine!” Ayame thinks in her mind, with a sly grin, “And it's Ookami, who's pride is going to be in pieces, after when I'm done with him, but I'll save the rest for Inuyasha.”
 
Kagome asks Koga, in a curious tone, “Are you really going to fight her?”
 
Koga shrugs his shoulders and he says, in a plain tone, “If that's what she wants! But I'll go easy on her, just because she's a girl.”
 
Koga steps up and both combatants put up defensive stances. Mrs. Fontaine calls out, “Now, there are three rounds, just like in a martial arts competition. And I will be watching, no illegal martial moves will be allowed. Other than that, fight clean. Begin!”
 
Then Ayame, with extreme calm on his face, does something amazing by lowering her guard and putting her hands on her sides, which Koga is confused about.
 
Koga asks, in a curious and serious tone, “Hey, what are you doing? Put your guard up! I can't hit you like this!”
 
Ayame says, with a confident smile, “Oh I don't think that you'll be able to hit me, anyways.”
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “Oh yeah!” Without thinking, Koga throws a right roundhouse kick at Ayame's head. But just before Koga's kick could hit, Ayame stuns the students, except for Ayame's boyfriend and friends, and teacher, by blocking the attack with just two fingers on her left hand. Everyone else, except for Ayame's group, in the class gasped at what Ayame had just done, their mouths were open really wide, and they couldn't say a single word.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, in a surprised tone, “Oh man! Ayame just stopped Koga's attack with JUST TWO FINGERS! Amazing!”
 
Koga thinks, in a stunned tone, “No way! She stopped my kick with two fingers!”
 
Hakku thinks in his mind, shocked, “No way! Ayame stopped Koga's attack like it was nothing!”
 
Ayame thinks in his mind, with a sly grin, “Ookami has got a lot to learn. He was overconfident and cocky in his attack, that kick was amateurish and unforgivably sloppy. Ookami must think that he is the best. Guess he will have to learn the HARD way that nobody is the best in anything.” Then Ayame, with swift motions, grabs Koga's right leg with her left arm, puts her right foot behind Koga's left leg, jabs Koga's chest with her right hand's palm, knocking the air out of him, and slams him to the mat with martial arts roundhouse kick defense maneuver. Even though she doesn't slam Koga down on the mat, too hard, but Ayame really injured Koga's pride. Then Ayame goes a forward flip and gets in front of Koga. Everyone else, except for Ayame's group, in the gym was unable to speak for several seconds, gawking at what Ayame just did. Ayame had moved so fast, she was just a blur to Koga and everyone else, including the teacher and except for Inuyasha, Melody, Yusuke, Kira, Jaden, and Kino, who knew what Ayame did.
 
Then regaining her composer, Ms. Fontaine says, “Well, Miss Ayame Hime wins the first round.” Then Ayame turns to Koga and, with a calm look, bows to him and Ayame returns to her starting position.
 
Giving a slight growl, Koga thinks in his mind, in wonder, “How did she do that?!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, puzzled and confused, “No way! I can't believe that Ayame did that! She made it look like child's play defeating Koga like that!”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, in a serious tone, “Okay, that's it! I'm not going to go easy on Ayame, again!”
 
After the two combatants were ready, the teacher calls out, “Begin!” Then Koga rushes in with a left jab not going to fall for the same trick twice. But Ayame easily counters with right palm, blocking Koga's attack. And then Koga comes in with a fury of jabs, crosses, high kicks, and roundhouse kicks. But Ayame, with relative ease, without losing the incredible calm on her face, and without breaking into the tiniest of sweats, blocked all of Koga's attacks to the awe of all who were watching, except for Inuyasha, Melody, Yusuke, Kira, Jaden, and Kino. After ten minutes or so, Koga backs off, somewhat wore out. Then Ayame comes in and attacks with right cross. Koga prepares to counter by swinging a left jab at Ayame's face. But then Ayame turns her right hand from a fist into a palm and slightly changes her right hand's direction to blow Koga's counterattack. Then taking a step forward, Ayame thrust her left palm into Koga's face, pushing him back and slightly injuring Koga's chin. Next, Ayame, using her left foot to turn, does a 360 degree turn and gives Koga a high right round kick on his upper chest, knocking some of the air out of him and pushing him back further. And Koga counterattacks with many kicks and punches, but Ayame counter them with ease and never lose the calm and concentration on her face. The whole class, except for Inuyasha, Melody, Yusuke, Kira, Jaden, and Kino watched in awe as Ayame was beating Koga, no sweat. Ayame jumps out of the way of another of Koga's roundhouse kicks. Ayame then jumps onto Koga's head, throwing him back as he hits the floor with his stomach as Ayame, herself, does a front flip and she lands on her feet. Before Koga fell on the floor at the last second, he used his hands to push himself off the floor and onto his feet. Using super-speed, Ayame moved in front of Koga and slammed her right palm hard onto Koga's chest, throwing him back.
 
Growling, Koga thinks in his mind, angrily, “Okay, that's it!” Koga charges towards Ayame, seriously, trying to knock her down, since his pride was severely getting bashed around. Ayame jumped in the air to get away from Koga's attack and Koga used his demon agility to propel himself into the air, following Ayame.
 
Everyone looked up with anticipation as the two wolf demons fought with Koga throwing a punch at Ayame, but Ayame used her superior speed to disappear from Koga's fist, surprising him. Ayame appeared way above Koga, goes down doing a summersault, and kicks Koga's head hard, throwing him back to the ground.
 
Controlling himself, Koga does a back flip, while falling down, and lands on his feet. Koga sees Ayame, who was falling from the sky and Koga took this opportunity to attack since he knows that Ayame can't defend while falling. Koga jumped up to the air, with his right foot coming towards Ayame. In the last minute, Ayame disappears, using super demon speed, shocking Koga and many other students.
 
Koga yells out, shocked, “What in the name of hell…!?”
 
Kagome yells out, in a surprised tone, “No way! She disappeared while falling!”
 
Ayame then appears behind Koga, pulls on his ponytail, causing him to yelp in pain, and she roars out as she throws Koga over her shoulder and back to the ground. Koga quickly lands on his feet on the mat and tries to find Ayame went to, but no luck.
 
Using super-speed, Ayame `teleports' in front of Koga and slams her right palm hard onto Koga's chest, nearly breaking a rib and making him lose air, and to finish it, Ayame slams her palm to Koga's chin, slightly injuring it and throwing him down to his back. Ayame then places her foot onto Koga's chest, keeping him there. That position was held for about several seconds, because the teacher and the rest of the class, except for Inuyasha, Melody, Alexis, Miroku, Yusuke, Kira, Kino, and Jaden, were still gawking over what happened.
 
Then Ms. Fontaine finally says, “Enough! Ayame Hime is the winner!” Ayame then gets her foot off of Koga's chest, bows to Koga, and then goes over to the other side of the mat with her boyfriend and friends.
 
Alexis says, with a sly grin, “Awesome moves, girlfriend!”
 
Joey says, with a smile, “Yeah, no one ever had knocked Ookami off his high horse like that, or been able to bring his ego down enough that it would actually fit in Japan for once! Just remind me to NEVER piss you off!”
 
Miroku says, smilingly, “I never thought I'd see the day that Ookami would be beat by a girl! That's got to be hurting his pride!”
 
With Koga's group, they were shocked to see this and Ginta says, in a surprised tone, “Whoa! Koga got beat by a chick!”
 
Hakku tells Ginta, “No, he got beat by Ayame and she made it look like child's play! I'm DEFINITELY not going to piss her off!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, in a shocked tone, “No way! What's going on here? Taisho defeated Hiten without some much of breaking a sweat and Ayame beat Koga like it was nothing! What kind of training did they go through?” Koga, who just got to his feet, gives a snarl under his breath as he glares at Ayame, who was giving him a peace sign and a cheesy smile, with her group doing the same thing. Then the teacher called for the class to continue on.
 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-
 
Ayame got out of the girls locker room after changing into her school uniform and backpack on the pack. In the locker room, Ayame was the talk in there with her easily defeating Koga in the sparing match. Ayame then caught a familiar scent, which got her facial expression to cold and emotionless.
 
Ayame asks, eying the male wolf demon in his school uniform, who was walking towards her from behind in a cold voice, “What do you want, Ookami?”
 
Koga asks, in a serious tone, “I'll be asking the questions here, Hime! What was that all about?”
 
Ayame turns her cold and emotionless glance at Koga, unnerving him, and Ayame asks coldly, “What do you mean?”
 
Koga yells out, in a serious tone, “Don't play me! You know what I mean, Ayame! How could you do that to me and in front of everyone no less?”
 
Ayame says, in a flat monotone voice, “Oh, you mean where I butt whooped you in class!”
 
Koga yells at Ayame, in an annoyed and angered tone, “You got that right! It's one thing by getting me jealous by dating that mutt, but to pull that stunt that publicly humiliated me!”
 
Ayame tells Koga, in a cold serious tone, “Okay first off all, I'm not dating Inuyasha, just to make you jealous, asshole! I happen to like him, because UNLIKE you, he actually has a heart! Second of all, it's what you deserved for what you did to me, five years ago!”
 
Koga asks, in a puzzled tone, “Which is…?”
 
Ayame yells at Koga, in a cold angered tone, “God! Are you THAT dense? When I came to confess my love for you, you flat out rejected me that I'm not like that bag of trash you call a `girlfriend'!”
 
Koga yells at Ayame, annoyed, “Hey, don't insult my woman like that, Hime!”
 
Ayame says, in a cold serious and angered tone, “Why!? You know both of you deserve each other, because both of you are pathetic and cold hearted living beings! When you compared HER, a mortal, to me, my pride and heart was shot down and I could never love again, thanks to you!”
 
Koga yells out, in an angered and annoyed tone, “It happened FIVE years ago, woman! You should have gotten over it! How could you, a fellow full wolf demon, have gotten over me by dating that half-dog? Have you gone crazy?”
 
Ayame says, in a great angered tone, “God! This is why I HATE YOU!!? You're an ignorant, selfish, unfeeling prick, who you and your equal as selfish girlfriend deserve to rot in hell together! You know it's a good thing that Inuyasha isn't like that at all!”
 
Now it was Koga's turn to get angrier and he yells out, “Oh and what is your half-breed wonder like?”
 
Ayame says, in a serious tone, “Gee, maybe it's because that he isn't so quick to judge, he actually knows how treat a girl's feelings, he isn't that judgmental, and he doesn't go and pick on people, who he thinks is weaker than he is, like a typical bully! And finally, he doesn't go around a break other people's laptop, just because they're writing a love poem for `his woman'.”
 
That got Koga even angrier and he yells out, “I had to! That half-breeded mutt was trying to steal my woman!”
 
Ayame yells out, in a very great angered tone, “YOU UNFEELING BITCH OF AN ASSHOLE, HE WASN'T TRYING TO STEAL YOUR PRECIOUS WOMAN AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, HE WASN'T GOING TO GIVE THAT POEM TO HER!!”
 
Koga was confused and he says, “He wasn't…?”
 
Ayame says, in a serious tone, “No, he wasn't! True, he was in love with her, but he was too scared to give it to you, because he knew that you and your thugs would laugh and mock him for it, along with that bitch and to his fear, HE WAS RIGHT!!”
 
Koga felt a little bad for breaking Inuyasha's laptop, but he still remained stubborn and he says, “Well, he shouldn't be wasting his time on a love poem in which he's too chicken to give to a girl.” Soon after, Koga felt a VERY painful slap to his face and he was thrown to the ground hard. Koga groans in pain as he placed his hand on his stinging cheek and he looks up to see Ayame bring her right hand, while looking at her cold green orbs, which was pointing directly at her.
 
Ayame yells out, in a serious and angered tone, “See, this is why I hate you! You're too stubborn admit your mistakes! I guess that Alexis and Miroku were right! You haven't changed over the five years that Inuyasha and I were gone, not one bit, and you'll never will! You'll still remain the same asshole that I was so stupid to fall in love with! A fucking pathetic excuse of a demon, no I take that back, you're the lowest of the low, Ookami, more snake than demon! After what you did to him, during junior high, you're going to get your just deserts, Ookami! What I did to you during gym was just playing around? You have no idea what I'm capable of now. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to meet my boyfriend.” Ayame turns away from the fallen Koga and walks away from him. Koga was stunned about on Ayame's cold and harsh words had reached him. Being the prideful person or demon that he is, Koga brushed off, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't. Even though, he has the girl of his dreams, the thought of Ayame having Inuyasha as a boyfriend was making Koga a little bit jealous.