InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Laptop is the same as a Broken Heart ❯ The Satisfaction of Revenge ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Inuyasha, Naruto, YYH, YGO, and YGX!
 
Author's Note: The story contains Inuyasha, YYH, YGO, and YGX characters, along with DBZ, Monster Rancher, and Naruto elements, like jutsu wise.
 
Chapter 5: The Satisfaction of Revenge
 
(At a train station coming to the distinct for Genkai's temple; after school)
 
At a train station coming to the distinct for Genkai's temple, we find a train station coming to a stop and many passengers, including Inuyasha, Melody, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Alister, Jaden, Jenny, Mina, Kino, Kuwabara, and Sango, were coming out of the train and walked out of the exits, while the passengers were leaving, Koga, Ginta, Hakku, Hiten, and Manten came out of the train and try to follow Inuyasha, Melody, and their friends without at a long distance, having Inuyasha or Melody finding them out with their noses. However, unknown to them, Inuyasha and Melody have already found out that they were coming and they've planned a trap for them.
 
Inuyasha, Melody, and their friends walked away from the train station and planned their walk towards Genkai's temple. Inuyasha and Melody eyed at the counter of their eyes to see that Koga and his gang where coming their way, but keeping a long distance from their noses.
 
Inuyasha tells Melody, telepathically and with a sly grin, “Those idiots must believe that weonly need ournosesto detect them, but we can also sense their demonic auras.”
 
Melody tells Inuyasha, mentality and with a sly smile, “No joke, bro! Those morons are in for a use surprise, once we get into Master Genkai's temple.”
 
After ten minutes of walking, Inuyasha, Melody, and their friends arrived at Genkai's temple and they walked through the entrance. A few moments later, Koga and his gang came back the entrance.
 
Hiten says, plainly, “I take it that this must be the place.”
 
Koga says, seriously, “This place must be where those half-breeds learned how to use spirit energy. I think it's time to crash on their parade.” Soon enough, the five demons walked into the shrine entrance and walked through the forest. As they walked through the forest, the five demons saw signs that were in bold letters and said, `No full demons or full humans allow at this shrine!', `I'm warning you demons or humans don't enter!', and the last one said, `You were warned, moron!'
 
Ginta says, fearfully, “Uh! Guys, I think we should go back!”
 
Koga tells Ginta, seriously, “Come on, Ginta! Don't be such a coward because of a few warning signs telling us to leave!” Without knowing, Koga stepped onto a string on the ground, which triggered a hidden net that grabbed the five demons and lifted them up.
 
Hakku says, seriously, “It was a trap!”
 
Koga uses his claws to slash the net, freeing them from the trap, and he says, in a sneer, “They must think that they'll scare us with these cheap traps! Guess that they were wrong! Come on!” Soon enough and after walking into many traps, then escaping from them, easily, the five demons walked towards the stairs.
 
Ginta asks, curiously, “I don't know guys!? Suppose this is another trap!”
 
Koga says, with a sly grin, “Ha! Those dumb traps! It was easy for us to get through them! What do those idiots take us for!?” Soon enough, the five demons leaped onto the stairs trying to get to the top. As the got to the top, they spot Inuyasha, Melody, Sesshomaru, Zera, Yusuke, Kira, Hikari, Keiko, Alister, Jaden, Jenny, Mina, Kino, Kuwabara, Hiei, and Kurama looking at them with intense glares with Inuyasha and Melody with sly grins on their faces.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Hello, guys, what took ya?”
 
Koga asks, perplexed, “What's with you freaks? You're acting that you were expecting us!”
 
Just then, Genkai's voice calls out, seriously, “What's the idea!?” Just then, using super-speed, Genkai teleports to the scene and Koga asks, surprised, “You're kidding me! You're Genkai and an old human hag!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “That's right! She's the one, who helped me to turn into the guy that's standing before you today!”
 
Genkai asks Inuyasha, curiously, “So, I take it that this is the one, who's the cause of your troubles four years ago?”
 
Inuyasha says, plainly, “That's them and they were trespassing onto private property!”
 
Kuwabara says, nastily, “Yeah, didn't you read the signs here!?”
 
Ginta replies, nastily, “Yeah, we did!? If there are no pure-blooded humans or demons allowed here then why are you here!”
 
Hiten points at Sesshomaru, Zera, Kurama, and Hiei and he says, seriously, “Neither are them, considering that they're pure-breed demons!”
 
Genkai says, seriously, “That's because unlike you demons they don't look down upon half-demons, just because they're different!”
 
Koga yells at Genkai, nastily, “You shut up, hag!”
 
Genkai says, with a sly grin, “In case, you've forgotten, I'm the one, who taught Inuyasha and Melody everything they've learned and I already know about how Melody beat you to the ground, four years ago!”
 
Koga says, angrily, “I remembered and thank you for opening up an old wound, old lady!”
 
Genkai says, seriously, “Though, I don't see how you were able to escape those bombs that were placed in front of the stairs and in the forest!”
 
Koga says, with a sly grin, “Oh you're referring to those wimpy traps that you set in front of this temple, huh?”
 
Genkai says, with a sly smile, “Those weren't meant for demons.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Those were meant for humans.” Inuyasha takes out a small flying demon, who was squirming in his hand and had its wings and arms were tied up with a small rope. Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Watch…?” Inuyasha throws the small demon over the five demons' heads and as it got over the ground below the bottom of the stairs, it exploded, shocking the five demons.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “We placed special land mines on the grounds and forests to make sure that no demon could get here without being blown to bits. You see, the only way that those land mines could be set off is by demonic aura from a pure-blooded demon. I had to turn them off to let you idiots in.”
 
The five pure-blooded demonic trespassers gasp in shock and Koga says, horrified, “If that's the case, then…”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “We knew that you'd follow us to get even with us for humiliating you at school! Maybe you should have listened to your damn girlfriend!”
 
Yusuke says, with a devious smile, “Now, you're trapped like rats!”
 
Zera says, with a sly grin, “Because once, the land mines have been turned on and once you step over the ground or by air coming here, then….KABOOM!”
 
Manten asks, curiously, “If that's the case, then…” Manten points at Sesshomaru, Zera, Kurama, and Hiei, “…those land mines should have blown up, when those four came in.”
 
Sesshomaru, Zera, Kurama, and Hiei showed pendants with a green stone wrapped around strings and Sesshomaru says, with a sly grin, “However, these prevents the bombs to be detonated and keeping us safe.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly smile, “However, you were lucky, since we don't turn on the bombs, we naturally turn them on in the night to keep unwanted visitors, like you five away. We have a rule here and you broke it by entering here, since there are no pure-blooded humans or demons allowed here. Sesshomaru and Zera are allowed here, since they're family.”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “And we have consequences for trespassers like you.”
 
Alister says, with a sly smile, “An all expense paid beat down from the half-demonic dream team. However, one of the trespassers has to fight one of us!”
 
Koga says, with a sly grin, “So you want to fight us!?”
 
Inuyasha says, with his own sly grin, “That's right, wolf! Me and you!”
 
Koga laughs, hardly, and he says, “You!? You're kidding!?”
 
Inuyasha says, slyly, “In case you've forgotten, who was the one, who threw you halfway across the room today at school!”
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “That was just dumb luck, mutt, and you know it!”
 
Keiko says, plainly, “However, there's some rules to this! It's supposed to be a one-against-one fight.”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “That's right! If any more of the trespassers, namely you dupes, tries to interfere in any other way, well, we'll be forced to step in.”
 
Koga tells his friends and fellow demons, seriously, “You heard them, guys! You stay out of this!”
 
Hakku asks Koga, curiously and with concern, “But Koga, are you sure? Taisho has changed since the last time, we've seen him!”
 
Ginta says, seriously, “Yeah, he and his sister had beaten us down, ruthlessly.”
 
Koga says, plainly, “Oh yeah! I'm sure!”
 
Genkai says, seriously, “Then, follow me…!
 
(At a rocky part of Genkai's territory; sometime later)
 
At a rocky part of Genkai's territory, we find many stony mountains and hills. Upon on top of one hill were Koga and Inuyasha facing each other, while Inuyasha's friends and family, as well as Koga's friends and the Thunder Brothers were at the sidelines watching with anticipation as the two faced off.
 
Koga says, with a sly grin, “I don't think you know what you're doing by challenging me! Give up! Seriously, you can't win!”
 
Inuyasha places a sly grin on his face and Koga laughs as he throws his blazer away from him. Koga says, with a sly grin, “Okay, mutt, let's see what you got.”
 
Melody thinks in her mind, slyly, “I hope that wolf knows what he's doing for his sake!”
 
Inuyasha lunges after Koga, with him throwing a punch at him, but was easily blocked by Koga's right arm and the second punch was blocked by the other arm. Soon enough, Koga and Inuyasha were exchanging punches and kicks, while blocking it, with Koga backing away from Inuyasha.
 
Kino says, with a sly grin, “Good!”
 
The two demonic fighters were still exchanging punches and kicks, then Koga manages to get his face away from Inuyasha's fist as he backs away from him and walks his back to the wall of a mountain. Inuyasha then sends his left fist at Koga's way, but the wolf demon got of the way as Inuyasha's fist made a dent onto the wall. Koga then grabs Inuyasha's arm and throws him away as his body hits the top of a cliff, crashing to it, with Inuyasha giving a sly grin as he floats in mid-air, surprising Koga, Ginta, Hakku, Hiten, and Manten.
 
Koga says, stunned, “No way! You fly!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Well, of course, wolf!”
 
At the sidelines, Hakku says, shocked, “How did he do that!?”
 
Zera says, with a sly grin, “Inuyasha learned to manipulate his spirit energy to levitate into the sky and it wasn't easy at first, but he's learned how to master it fully well! Not just Inuyasha, but everyone that was trained under Master Genkai, as well as Sesshomaru and I.”
 
Ginta yells out, seriously, “Hey, wait a sec! If Taisho can fly now, that's an unfair advantage over Koga, since he can't fly either!”
 
Sesshomaru says, coldly, “Like how your friend broke my little brother's laptop four years ago. You think that was fair to my brother? Hardly!”
 
Back in the fight, Inuyasha says, while hovering in the air with a sly grin on his face, “For your sake, wolf, I hope you can do better than that!”
 
Koga yells out, seriously, “You may be able fly, mutt, but I'll still beat you!” Koga jumps up to cliffs of the mountains to get to Inuyasha and sends his fist towards the half-demon, but Inuyasha disappears using his super-speed and Koga looks up to see Inuyasha over him by a good disappears. Koga growls as he jumps up to Inuyasha, throws a punch at Inuyasha's chest, but Inuyasha blocks it with his arms and Koga throws his other fist to Inuyasha's face, throwing him away. Koga lands onto the cliff as Inuyasha does a back flip in the air, regaining his control.
 
Koga says, with a sly grin, “For a half-breed, you move pretty fast! So, why don't you cut out the cheap tricks and fight!?”
 
Inuyasha places a sly grin on his face, puzzling Koga, and with super-speed Inuyasha rushes at Koga, then to Koga's surprise, Inuyasha slams his forehead onto Koga's forehead, making a nasty gash on the right part on Koga's forehead and Koga yelp in pain as he was pushed off the cliff and hits the floor as Inuyasha lands onto the ground.
 
Ginta and Hakku yell out, horrified and in unison, “Koga!”
 
Hakku yells out, stunned, “Oh man! He's bleeding!
 
Koga slowly gets onto his feet, as a trail of blood comes from his forehead and down his eye as Koga closed it when it comes across it. Koga wraps it off and lunges after Inuyasha, only to have Inuyasha's right kneecap slamming onto his chest, breaking a rib and stopping his charge.
 
Koga spits out blood from his mouth as Inuyasha lowers his knee and Koga falls forward, only to have his chin caught by Inuyasha's right index finger.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Tell me, Ookami, I'm curious.” Inuyasha pushes his right finger, which lifts Koga's body back, and Inuyasha asks, seriously, “How's it feel to be in this kind of pain?” Before Koga could react, Inuyasha backslaps Koga away from him to crash onto the mountain wall hard, creating another hole in the mountain wall.
 
Ginta and Hakku yell out, horrified and in unison, “Koga!”
 
Hakku says, fearfully, “Oh man! Koga's being beat by Inuyasha Taisho and this time it's in a fight!”
 
Manten scoffs and he says, seriously and with a sly grin, “Hardly! I'm sure that Koga is only warming up! There's no way that he'll lose to some half-breed!”
 
Sesshomaru overhears this and he says, slyly, “Fool…”
 
Back in the fight, Inuyasha says, as the smoke cleared out in the hole where Koga's body was slammed, “I know I'm being too hard on you, but it's the only way you'll learn.”
 
The smoke cleared out completely and Koga came out of the hole, slowly as he was holding his ribs, showing off some cuts and bruises on his face, arms, and hands, with his clothes torn in multiple places.
 
Inuyasha snickers and he says, slyly, “Come now, wolf-breath, you're making this too easy for me and you call yourself a demon!”
 
Koga tells Inuyasha, nastily, “You've came up with some cheap tricks to keep me off balance, mutt! But you're not going to win with a couple of tricks! You're so weak that I won't break a sweat beating you to the ground!”
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “For your information, wolf boy, I've been taking it easy on you! If I'd given you my full strength you would be dead in minutes!”
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “Yeah, really! Well don't do me any favors, mutt, because I guarantee you that I won't be showing you any mercy!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Well, okay, you asked for it, wolf!” Inuyasha lunges at Koga, punches him in the left cheek, throwing him into the air, and went after him. While airborne, Koga manages to gain control as he uses his feet to bounce off the wall and headbutts Inuyasha's chest, nearly breaking Inuyasha's rib, hammers his fist to Inuyasha's back throwing him into the ground making a meteor sized dent about 20 feet, shocking everyone, except for Sesshomaru, Hiei, Kurama, Zera, and Genkai. Koga jumps into the dent as the smoke clears out to see Inuyasha standing with his clothes ripped in a few places and not a scratch on his body.
 
Koga says, stunned, “You've got to be kidding me!”
 
On the sidelines, Manten says, shocked, “Not one scratch! What has Taisho been doing these past four years!?”
 
Sesshomaru says, in a flat monotone voice, “In case, you haven't realized this but Inuyasha has been toying with your friend.”
 
Hiten looks at Sesshomaru and he yells out, angrily, “You lie! No half-breed could be as strong as a full demon!”
 
Sesshomaru yells out to Inuyasha, seriously, “Inuyasha, it's time! Take them off now!”
 
Inuyasha looks at Sesshomaru and he calls out, “Are you serious!?”
 
Sesshomaru nods his head and Inuyasha tells Koga, with a sly grin, “I hope that you got your medical insurance paid, wolf, now it's time for me to get serious!”
 
Koga asks, seriously, “And what do you mean by that, mutt!?”
 
Inuyasha chuckles as he raised his right arm, pulled down his right sleeves to his blazer, which revealed something wrapped around his arm and he asks, “Do you know what these are called, wolf? There called arm weights and I've been where them this entire time, even at school!”
 
Koga yells out, nastily, “Yeah, so!”
 
Inuyasha takes the arm weights of his right arm as well as the other one in his other arm. Inuyasha then lifts up his pants legs to have a pair of leg weights wrapped around his leg and he took them off of his legs.
 
Koga scoffs and he says, with a sneer, “You think taking off a few weights is going to help you, half-breed!”
 
Inuyasha drops the weights from his hands and onto the ground, which caused a huge crashing sound as the huge pillar of dust to come higher than a baby mountain, shocking Ginta, Hakku, Hiten, Manten, and even Koga.
 
Koga yells out, stunned, “Wait! You had those on you the entire time, even at school!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “That's right, wolf! Now, I'm even faster than ever! Plus, there's something else you should know, Ookami! You know those wristbands that I had on my wrist and ankles during track tryouts!”
 
Koga says, seriously and a bit nervously, “Yeah, what about them!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Well, they weight as much as the weights I've had on.”
 
On the sidelines, Hakku yells out, shocked, “Taisho has been wearing those weights all this time! But how!?”
 
Ginta says, seriously, “Oh man! I don't think that Koga would easily beat him now!”
 
Back in the fight, Koga growls, annoyed, and he says, angrily, “Don't you dare mock me, half-breed!” Koga lunges at Inuyasha and swings his leg to Inuyasha's head, only to be blocked by Inuyasha's arm, then Koga sends a barrage of punches and kicks to Inuyasha, but Inuyasha manages to block every one of them.
 
On the sidelines, everyone was watching this and Ginta yells out, cheerfully, “That's it! Go get him, Koga!”
 
Sesshomaru, Zera, and Melody looked at the wolf demons cheering for Koga and they placed sly grins on their faces.
 
Hakku says, with a smile, “It's amazing on how Koga is strong to keep going!”
 
Hiten's voice calls out, horrified, “No! He can't win! Koga can't win!”
 
Ginta, Manten, and Hakku looks at Hiten and Manten asks, “Brother Hiten, what do you mean!?”
 
Hiten says, seriously, “Look, Taisho is making Koga burn all of his energy and then he's going to attack him!” Which appeared that Hiten was right, Inuyasha was blocking every one of Koga's punches and kicks, making him burn his energy, and Koga was getting weaker and tired from punching and kicking, hopelessly to get the edge.
 
Hiten says, seriously, “Every move takes its toll, Koga is getting weaker while Taisho remains strong!”
 
Kino calls out, “So, you've figured it out, huh?” Koga's friends looked at Kino and Kino says, with a sly grin, “It was a mistake coming to this territory and fighting Inuyasha, because he's pretty good with making his opponent burn all of its energy and to attack him.”
 
Mina says, with a sly smile, “Dead wolf, anyone!”
 
Back in the fight, Koga tries to hit Inuyasha, but Inuyasha blocks Koga's arm, swings his leg to trip him to the ground, Koga manages to bounce of the ground with his hands as Inuyasha's foot came towards his arm, missing it. Inuyasha comes to Koga for another punch, but Koga barely evades it, but doesn't avoid Inuyasha's second punch to the face, breaking Koga's nose and pushing Koga back.
 
On the sidelines, Ginta says, horrified, “Oh man! Koga is going tired from fighting! He'll get creamed!”
 
Back in the fight, Koga backs away from Inuyasha, after getting punched in the face, but won't stop as he charges towards Inuyasha and throws a punch at Inuyasha's face. However, Inuyasha caught his fist and then Koga throws another punch, but Inuyasha catches that too. Inuyasha pulls Koga in and knees him in the gut, making him gasp for air, shocking Koga's friends, as Inuyasha gives a powerful right hook onto Koga's cheek pushing him back.
 
Keiko says, with a sly grin, “Face it, wolves, it's over!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “That's right, Kei! All Ookami is doing is just burn all of his energy and Inuyasha is going to give him the final blow.”
 
Hakku says, horrified, “This is getting ugly and fast!”
 
(In the Higurashi shrine; at the same time)
 
At the Higurashi shrine, Miroku ran up the stairs of the shrine, hoping to find Kagome or Kikyo around. As he went to the top, he found Kikyo and Kagome walking out of the house and she spot Miroku running towards her.
 
Kikyo asks Miroku, curiously, “Miroku, what's wrong!?”
 
Miroku asks Kagome, seriously, “Kagome, have you heard anything yet from Koga!?”
 
Kagome says, worriedly, “No! What's wrong!?”
 
Miroku says, seriously, “I went to do some research on the attacks that Inuyasha Taisho used in school involving spirit energy, namely the spirit gun and shotgun! It was no mistake about that Inuyasha's training was from a physic named Genkai!”
 
Kikyo gasps in shock and she yells out, shocked, “You mean THE Master Genkai the half-demon lover!”
 
Kagome looks at Kikyo and she asks, curiously, “You've heard of her?”
 
Kikyo says, seriously, “Master Genkai is a physic that takes in half-demons, who wants to be strong both physically and mentality. Now, we know where Taisho has been for the last four years! He was training under Master Genkai! There are some rumors stating that Master Genkai also takes in some humans, who show compassion towards half-demons namely one of Taisho's friends, Sango Taijya and Kazuma Kuwabara! Master Genkai doesn't tolerate anyone in her temple to disrespect her as well as any half-demon and proves to be very strong to take on anyone human or demon, even though she's old now. What Koga and the others don't know is that Master Genkai had laid many traps for trespassers!”
 
Miroku and Kagome gasps in shock and Kagome yells out, shocked, “Traps!? Koga and the guys might be lead to a trap! Do you know where this Genkai lives!?”
 
Miroku says, seriously, “I've got the address to the place!”
 
Kagome says, in a serious tone, “Let's go!”
 
(Back at Genkai's territory; at the same time)
 
Back at Genkai's territory, we find Genkai, Sesshomaru, Hiei, Kurama, Zera, Melody, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Alister, Jaden, Jenny, Mina, Kino, Kuwabara, Ginta, Hakku, Hiten, and Manten watching in the huge dent where Inuyasha and Koga were fighting, where Koga is in exhaustion as he was punching and kicking Inuyasha, but Inuyasha, who was not feeling tired at the moment was blocking every one of Koga's blows.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin while blocking Koga's kicks and punches, “What's the matter, Ookami? Getting tired! Why don't you just take a nap!?” Inuyasha then kicks Koga to the chest, throwing him back to the wall of the dent, yelling in pain and grunts.
 
Koga looks at Inuyasha, who was walking towards him, and Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “It's time to put an end to this game, don't you think!?”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, horrified, “He's…he's been toying with me all this time!” Koga gets onto his feet, charges towards Inuyasha with a kick, but Inuyasha jumps up and over Koga. Koga looks back to have Inuyasha, kicking him in the chin hard, making him yelp in pain as he stumbles away from Inuyasha. Inuyasha lunges in and Koga takes a mid-turn as Inuyasha swings his left leg onto Koga's left arm, hard, breaking it, and making yelp in pain, horrifying his friends and allies.
 
Koga's arm limps down and he grabs his injured arm with his other arm as he walks away from Inuyasha slowly. Soon after, his legs went limp as he went to his knees, while gripping his left arm. The pain from his broken arm was too much for Koga as he lets out loud scream of pain and agony.
 
Ginta yells out, angrily, “Koga! That's it! I'll kill that half-breed for this!” Ginta jumps lunges into the crater and at Inuyasha, with a killing intent.
 
Hakku yells out, “Ginta, come back!” Inuyasha sees Ginta coming for with blind rage as he throws his right fist to Inuyasha's face, but Inuyasha caught easily, shocking him. Inuyasha then punches Ginta in the chin throwing him up in the air. Soon after, Melody uses her super-speed to rush over to Ginta and before Ginta could react, Melody backslaps him hard making him fall to Inuyasha's feet, knocking him senseless, as Melody landed by her brother's side.
 
Just then, Hiten, Manten, and Hakku rushes in to help their fallen friends and allies. Melody sees this, along with Sesshomaru and Zera, who were on the top of the crater, then the three lunges at them. Sesshomaru appears in front of Hiten and kicks him in the face, throwing him away from him.
 
Manten yells out, horrified, “Hiten!”
 
Zera appears behind Manten, wraps an arm around his neck, and places him in a chokehold, while floating in the air. While this was going, Hakku, who was falling into the crater, sees Melody floating in front of him and throws a punch at her face. Melody, however, dodged it, gets behind Hakku, wraps an arm around his neck, and places him in a chokehold of her own, while floating in the air.
 
Melody thinks in her mind, with a sly grin, “This is too easy!” Melody increases her hold onto Hakku's neck, making him gasp as the air was escaping from his lungs.
 
While in the crater, Koga sees Manten and Hakku in chokeholds by Zera and Melody and he yells out, angrily, “You dogs!” Koga jumps up onto his feet and despite his injured arm jumps up to save his friends, but Inuyasha grabs Koga's right leg and slams him back to the ground. Koga looks at Inuyasha, who caught his leg, angrily, as Manten and Hakku were losing their oxygen.
 
Inuyasha says, in a sneer, “You should have kept your little friends out of this, Ookami!” On the meanwhile, Ginta regains consciousness as he slowly gets up onto his feet and lunges after Inuyasha. Inuyasha notices this and swung Koga's body around.
 
Koga yells out, horrified, “No! Don't!” It was too late, Inuyasha throws Koga's body towards Ginta and crashes onto him hard, breaking Ginta's two ribs. Koga and Ginta were thrown to the ground, but Ginta hit his head on the ground and loses consciousness.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “All too easy! It's like child's play!” On the meanwhile, Hiten regains consciousness as he looks around to see Koga's and Ginta's motionless bodies at Inuyasha's feet and he looks up to see Manten and Hakku still in chokeholds from Zera and Melody, while losing consciousness from the lack of oxygen.
 
Hiten yells out, shocked, “Manten!” Hiten yells out, angrily, “You'll pay for this!” Hiten jumps up, with using his demonic agility to reach up to Zera. The Taisho sisters notice this and let go of Manten and Hakku as Manten and Hakku fell motionless to the ground as Hiten went in to punch Zera, but Zera moved out of the way. Hiten then went to punch Zera again, but Melody comes up and punches him in to stomach, hard, making Hiten gasp for air and cough out blood.
 
Melody thinks in her mind, with a sly grin, “Even one of their strongest falls into the wasteland!”
 
Sesshomaru, while floating in the air, says, with a sly grin, “All too easy!”
 
Then, Melody drops her fist from Hiten's stomach and Hiten falls back to the ground as he hits his back to the ground then loses consciousness.
 
Zera places a sly grin on her face and chuckles at this. While this was going, Koga, who was lying motionless on the ground by Inuyasha's feet, looks up to Inuyasha, angrily, as he grabs a little dust from the ground. Koga thinks in his mind, angrily, “No! It can't end this way! I'm not going to lose to that mutt and his damn friends and family! I'm going to win, even if I have to play dirty!” Koga uses his good hand to bounce on his knees while Inuyasha notices this and Koga was about to throw the dust to Inuyasha's eyes, but Inuyasha pushes Koga's hand away to his shock and punches Koga's cheek hard throwing him back, making him lose grip on the dust and hits the ground. Koga yells out, in pain as Inuyasha comes in and kicks him into the chin, throwing him in the air. Inuyasha jumps up as Koga falls onto the ground on his chest and Inuyasha lands onto Koga's back, then bounces off, making Koga scream in pain once again. Koga then uses his good arm to get off the ground and onto his knees and his good hand, while his left arm was still injured.
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, annoyed, “He doesn't know when to quit! The moron!” Inuyasha walks over to Koga's limp form, kicks Koga, in the ribs, turning him over and crashes onto his back on the ground, screaming in pain and agony.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “What's it going to take to get it through, Ookami? You've been beaten!” Inuyasha went to Koga's lying form and stomps onto Koga's chest hard, cracking a rib, making Koga scream out in pain. Inuyasha stomps onto Koga's chest again, making him cries out in extreme pain and agony.
 
Inuyasha says, in a taunting tone, “What's the matter, Ookami!? You're getting yourself beaten down by a `half-breed'!” Inuyasha stomps onto Koga's chest, breaking a rib, and Koga cries out in pain.
 
Inuyasha stomps onto Koga's chest, again, breaking another rib, and Inuyasha says, “Come on, Ookami! I want to hear you beg!” Inuyasha stomps onto Koga's chest, badly breaking his ribs, and making scream out in pain. Inuyasha stomps onto Koga's chest, again, making him scream in agony, and Inuyasha says, “Just cry out `uncle' and I may show you some compassion!”
 
Koga tells Inuyasha, weakly, “You…can…piss off…mutt! I'm…not going to stoop myself…into begging for your mercy…” Inuyasha stomps onto Koga's chest again, making him crying out in pain as his another rib was broken.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “You're no fun! It's time to end this! You had your fun when you destroyed Wilber now I get to break something important to you and I think I know what!” Inuyasha takes his foot from Koga's chest and steps back a bit. Inuyasha jumps up slight and brings his whole body weight to his left elbow to Koga's right leg, smashing into it, breaking it badly. Koga yells out, in extreme pain and agony even louder.
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “Damn that's outta hurt!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “That wolf won't be using that leg anytime soon!”
 
Keiko says, seriously, “Serves him right for breaking Inuyasha's laptop four years ago!”
 
Back in the fight, Koga was yelling out in extreme pain and agony of his right leg that was broken from Inuyasha's attack. Inuyasha gets onto his feet as Koga continued to scream out on pain. Inuyasha says, annoyed, “You know, if there's anything I can't stand, other than girls crying, is a grown wolf crying!” Inuyasha slams his foot onto Koga's head, making another nasty gash on his forehead, knocking him out.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “That's better!” Soon after, Sesshomaru, Zera, and Melody landed by Inuyasha and Zera says, with a sly smile, “Good job, Inuyasha! You finally got your revenge on this damn wolf!”
 
Melody says, in a serious tone, “And his damn girlfriend is next!”
 
Inuyasha tells Melody, with a sly grin, “Don't sweat it, Mel! I've already got my revenge on her! Getting her an injured boyfriend! But it's going to be a pain, once Higurashi uses her priestess powers to heal up this wolf!”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “Oh leave that up to me and Zera!” Melody walked over to Koga's side, kneels down, gets out a pill container and a water bottle from her skirt pocket, takes out a red pill, places it in Koga's mouth and washes it down with the water into his mouth, while Zera does the same thing with the Thunder Brothers and Koga's friends
 
Zera says, with a sly grin, “Now, that wench's priestess powers won't help bringing these wolves and the Thunder Brothers to full health.”
 
Sesshomaru asks, curiously, “Now, what are we going to do with their bodies?”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Leave that to Melody and I, bro! Just gather the wolves and the Thunder Brothers to a pile!” Soon after, Sesshomaru and Zera placed the unconscious forms of Koga's friends and the Thunder Brothers to a pile next to Koga's unconscious form, while Zera placed Koga's blazer into the pile.
 
Inuyasha places his right index and middle fingers to his forehead, places his hand onto Manten's back as Melody griped Inuyasha's shoulder as they disappeared from the spot using Instant Transmission.
 
(In the city of Tokyo and in an alley; sometime later)
 
In the city of Tokyo and at an alley where garbage dumpster was Inuyasha and Melody appeared, with the pile of the injured forms of the Thunder Brothers, Koga, and his friends. Melody throws the unconscious forms of Ginta, Hakku, Hiten, and Manten into the garbage dumpster. After taking a cell phone from Koga's blazer pocket, Inuyasha grabs onto Koga's body and he says, with a sly grin, “You have no idea how long I've waited for this day, Ookami! You've…GOT TRASHED!!” Inuyasha throws Koga's unconscious body into the garbage dumpster.
 
Melody looks at Koga's cell phone in Inuyasha's hand and she asks, “What are you doing, Inu?”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Making a house call!” Inuyasha scrolls down to find Kagome's name, knowing that she'd want to pick up her boyfriend's battered body. Inuyasha presses onto Kagome's name, places the phone, onto his ear as it rung.
 
Inuyasha waits for someone to answer and Kagome's voice calls out, worriedly, “Koga!?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold plain tone, “Wrong, bitch! You may want to pick up your damn boyfriend's and his little gang's bodies at a nearby alley at Tokyo street! But don't worry they're alive, just badly hurt!”
 
Kagome's voice calls out, horrified, “Taisho, what did…?” Inuyasha hangs up on Kagome and tosses the cell phone to the garbage dumpster.
 
Inuyasha tells Melody, seriously, “Now, let's get going!” Inuyasha uses Instant Transmission to teleport him and Melody away from the alley. After ten minutes later, Kagome, Kikyo, and Miroku ran into the alley and noticed the beaten, battered, and unconscious forms of Koga and his friends and allies.
 
Kagome yells out, horrified, “Guys!” The three ran into towards the garbage dumpster to carefully takes out the five battered bodies of Koga and his friends and allies and lays them onto the ground.
 
Kagome takes a look on Koga's injuries and she says, horrified, “Taisho…he did this?”
 
Just then, a familiar male voice calls out, weakly, “Ka…Kagome…?” The three turns to see Ginta, who was getting carried by Miroku and was conscious, and Kagome asks Ginta, “Ginta, what happened?” Ginta then tells them what happened with Inuyasha and his friends and family and needless to say that they were horrified to here this.
 
Kikyo says, horrified, “So, Taisho and his sisters and brother really did this, after all!”
 
Ginta says, seriously, “Yeah, the way that Taisho was fighting Koga was so cruel when he was making Koga burn all of his energy and attacking him when he was weak and vulnerable.”
 
Kikyo says, stunned, “I didn't think that Taisho would have it in him to do those things! Not to mention him learning how to fly, like Ginta told us.”
 
Miroku says, in a serious tone, “That technique is called the Space Travel Technique and it's a movement in the air with the use of energy, spirit or priestess energy, only are the ingredients to make this move possible. It should be no surprise that Inuyasha and his friends, sisters, and brother have learned how use this technique.”
 
Kagome says, plainly, “Now, let's get these guys healed up.” Kagome places her hands over Koga's unconscious and injured form to heal him as she sends yellow energy towards Koga's form, however none of his injures would disappear.
 
Kikyo yells out, seriously, “Kagome, we have a problem! I can't seem to heal any of these guys!”
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “You too! But how!?”
 
Miroku says, seriously, “Maybe, we should take them to the hospital to get some answers.”
 
Kagome gets out her cell phone and she says, seriously, “I'll call Sanosake to help us!” Kagome dials her brother's number and she thinks in her mind, “Damn it, Koga!? I told you not to confront Taisho at all! Why didn't you listen to me!? Now, you're injured with a broken leg! And you, Taisho, why are you doing this? What happened to you to get you to do this? Why couldn't you just let it go like I told you to? Do you really want revenge so badly that you had to break Koga's leg?
 
Update: 2/28/08