InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Laptop is the same as a Broken Heart ❯ Singing Contest ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Inuyasha, Monster Rancher, Naruto, YYH, YGO, and YGX! The story contains Inuyasha, YYH, YGO, and YGX characters, along with DBZ, Monster Rancher, and Naruto elements, like jutsu wise.
 
Author's Note: I've been getting some messages about the confusion and I think I know what you're talking about. It's the timeline with YGO and YGX, right? Well, I was thinking that Jaden and his friends, would be in Domino High, within the time that Yugi and his friends were still in high school! Sorry about the confusion! Plus, I'm adding my two of my favorite characters from Digimon in this chapter and many others will follow. This will be added to the disclaimers…I do NOT own Digimon as well!!
 
Chapter 8: Singing Contest
 
After school has ended, we find Inuyasha and his sister, Melody, walking from the school, after departing their friends, with Inuyasha gaining an angered scowl on his face. The reason why he was so upset was that he just got out of an argument with Kagome about her `not leaving him alone'. Inuyasha had started on the project and he wanted to the project alone without anyone's help, including Kagome. Kagome, however, wanted to help, but Inuyasha's pride and ego wouldn't allow her to do so, which led him telling her to `get lost'.
 
Inuyasha says, in an angered scowl, “Damn that bitch, Higurashi! Why should she be any part of the project? I can do it myself and be finished with a mouth's spare, since I've done a quarter of the project already! She didn't want to be with me, so I'm giving her that privilege, but she won't take a hint!”
 
Melody asks Inuyasha, curiously, “Can you really finish the project, by yourself?”
 
Inuyasha looks at Melody and he says, seriously, “Of course, I can, Melody! I've done many major projects in the past you know, like fixing up a firewall to block any virus to come in. I don't need Higurashi's or anyone's help and I don't want it, either!” Inuyasha turns around and kicks a can to a nearby wall, which makes a dent on it. Inuyasha yells out, in an angered tone, “Damn it! I just need to get rid of my anger out of something!”
 
Melody's nose caught on a familiar scent of wolf demons nearing them and she says, with a sly grin, “Hey, bro, my nose has found the perfect punching bags for you to let your anger out on.”
 
Inuyasha's sniff the air and he gained an evil sly grin on his face as the twins walked towards Koga's gang, Ginta and Hakku, by the corner.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Hey, wolves!”
 
Ginta and Hakku look to see the Taisho twins walking towards them and they were a bit nervous they knew that Inuyasha has gotten a lot stronger and can pound them to a pulp with no problems at all.
 
Ginta says, a bit nervous, while trying to be brave and tough, “Ye…yeah! What do you want, Taisho?”
 
Hakku says, with a nervous tone, “We know that you're working with Kagome on the project and you better not make any moves on her.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sneer, “Oh please, like I'd want to do something that disgusting to that bitch! I want to do the project myself with her not having any part in it! But, thanks to that her, I'm pissed off and I may need something to get rid of my anger at the moment.” Inuyasha cracks his knuckles and he says, with a sly grin, unnerving to the two wolf demons, “And since you two are here and pretty much fit the bill, I'll relieve my anger on you two!”
 
Ginta and Hakku yelp in fear and Ginta says, fearfully, “Maybe, you'd like to count to ten, instead.”
 
Hakku says, fearfully, “Or seek anger management classes!”
 
Inuyasha cracks his knuckles and he asks, with a sly grin, “Nope! I prefer this better! Now, your bones have been healed, right?” Soon after, Inuyasha approach the two wolf demons and they yelp in fear as they hug each other for some kind of protection.
 
Hakku says, in a low squeak, “Mommy.” Just then the whole area of the street are filled with punches and kicks as the blood curling screams of two wolf demons fill the area as they are bashed upon by Inuyasha.
 
-::-.-::-
 
Kagome stormed out of the school, feeling annoyed that Inuyasha doesn't need her help or more like Inuyasha doesn't want her help and he didn't want her around him. She felt that doing this project, she'd like to get to know Inuyasha better and to get past his cold exterior, but not in a sluttish way like her sister and maybe he could forgive her for hurting him so badly and maybe he and Koga could be friends. Kagome remembered that he had a crush on him back in junior high, but that feeling turned to hate and bitterness. She definitely hated this part of Inuyasha. The Inuyasha Taisho she remembered might be a loner, but he wasn't the cruel, violent, harsh, mistrusting, and cold.
 
Back in junior high, she always wanted to talk to him, but she was afraid what would Koga and his gang would think of her about her talking to a `half-breed'. She knew that the reason why Inuyasha was so cold and harsh was because he was abused and mistreated, since he was a half-demon, never accepted by his demon and human brethren. She pitied him for it, back in junior high and she wanted to make him feel that he was wanted.
 
Now, anytime that she sees him with his friends and sister, he's happy and warm-hearted, but with her and her friends, his behavior changes to cold and bitter. For some reason, she wanted anytime that Inuyasha looked at her, it would be happy, friendly, and warm-hearted, instead with looks of bitterness, coldness, and harshness. However, she's done nothing to deserve it yet, but she wished that there would be a way.
 
Just then, she yells a familiar male voice yell out in pain and the sounds of punches and kicks occurred as Kagome left the entrance of the school.
 
Kagome says, perplexed, “What was that!?”
 
-::-.-::-
 
Sometime soon after, we find a badly beaten up Ginta and Hakku crashing down at the alley with their clothes torn, their faces having multiple black and blues, their faces are also swollen in the cheeks from the injuries that they had gotten to their faces, they've got bloody noses and lips, anime spirals in their eyes, and they are giving slight moans of pain.
 
Inuyasha dusts off his hands and he says, with a sigh and a sly grin, “Now, I feel much better now! Thanks for relieving my anger for me, wolves! We should do this more often!” Inuyasha looks at Melody and he says, seriously, “Let's go, I smell that wench coming here and the less time I deal with her the better!”
 
Melody nods her head and she says, seriously, “Right!” Soon enough, the Taisho twins dashed away from the alley and some time later, Kagome runs to the alley and she spots the beaten and battered forms of Ginta and Hakku.
 
Kagome gives a slight gasp at the sight of them and she yells out, shocked, “Ginta! Hakku!” Kagome runs to the aid of her wolf demon friends, she shakes Ginta's body and she yells out, horrified, “Ginta, are you okay!?” Ginta can only groan to show that he was still alive.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, horrified and seriously, “There are only a few people that I know that could have done this! Taisho, his sister, or any of their friends from Genkai's temple! They've always hated them, so they must be the ones, who's done this, plus their strong enough to do this.”
 
-::-.-::-
 
Meanwhile, Inuyasha and Melody are walking down the streets, until they spot their friends, Sango, Hikari, Jenny, Mina, and Kino looking at something on the wall.
 
Inuyasha asks his friends, curiously, “Hey, guys, what's up?” Inuyasha's friends looked at the Taisho twins' as they walked towards them and Hikari replies, with a smile, “Oh, this. It's a promotion for a singing contest in Odaiba Park, today.”
 
Melody asks, curiously, “Singing Contest?” Inuyasha and Melody looks at a poster that had a picture of a singing contest.
 
Inuyasha asks, curiously, “Odaiba? Isn't that where Tai Kamiya and his friends live?”
 
Jenny smiles, nods, and answers, “Right! It says it's a promotion contest by the TV station to raise money for charity. There are two divisions in it. There's one for male singers and the other for female singers. It says anyone can enter. Why don't two enter the contest?”
 
Melody says, with a smile, “That's a good idea, Jenny!”
 
Inuyasha shakes his head and says, “No! No! No way! Hell No! Forget it, Jenny! I'm not going up there!”
 
Mina yelps out, shocked, “What!? Why not!?”
 
Melody looks at her brother and she says, plainly, “Yeah, you have a great singing voice and you've gotten over your stage fright, haven't you?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “Look, the reason why I can't go is one, it's true that I've gotten over my stage fright, but since it's televised, I'd get nervous and I'd mess up! Two, I have that project to do, so I don't have time to be messing around!”
 
Sango says, plainly, “We have three months to do the project, so you have plenty of time.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “So, what!? Look, I don't want to be messing around and I want to get the project done with a month to spare. So, I have a lot of work that needs to be done, since I've done a quarter of the project.”
 
Sango asks, suspiciously, “Okay, what is this `I' stuff? Isn't Kagome helping you?”
 
Inuyasha's face turns to cold and emotionless and replies, in a cold plain tone, “I don't need that wench's help, I can do the project on my own!”
 
Inuyasha's friends yelp in shock and Sango says, seriously, “You're seriously going to work on the project on your own! That project was assigned as a two person thing and you're going to work on! Is it that you don't want to work with Kagome at all?”
 
Inuyasha scoffs and he says, seriously, “I don't see what's the big deal is, I can do the project on my own without that bitch's help at all and I don't want it either! Besides, she doesn't want to work with me, since I'm the `disgusting half-demon freak' that she hates so much! Why bother wanting her help? Besides, I'm putting her name on the project, if that'll make you feel better!”
 
Sango sighs and she decides not to go any further. True, Inuyasha had a right to be angry and upset with Kagome, but he can't possibly hold a grudge for four years.
 
Melody tells Inuyasha, “I think that we should enter, bro.”
 
Inuyasha looks at his sister, puzzled, and asks, “But why?”
 
Melody smiles at her younger twin and says, “It might be fun. I don't want to insult or scare any other good singers that come to the contest, but its good way to ease the tensions we have gained in our journey. Besides, this thing will be televised, it might be a good way to show those freaks, who been a nuisance to us, because of our half-demon inheritance. Plus, that show will be good way to see how good you are with your new talents, Inuyasha.”
 
Inuyasha smiles at his older sister and asks, “Always the flair for the dramatics, eh, Mels?”
 
Melody gives a big grin and replies, with, “What do you think?”
 
Inuyasha placed it in his though and then states, “You have changed my mind, Melody.”
 
Melody smirks at Inuyasha and says, “Well, I'm glad I did!”
 
Hikari says, with a sly smile, “Plus, I'll give that fleabag at the hospital a real headache and fume about other than a broken leg and arm.”
 
Inuyasha smiles at his sister and his friends and tells, “Yeah, all of you are right. I've learned to see things in different ways, appreciate life better, and learned great personal lessons. I'm a stronger person because of it. Okay, if you're entering that contest, Melody, than I will, too.”
 
Melody smiles at her bro and exclaims, “That's great!”
 
And Kino says, with a smile, “And I will be rooting for you guys on the sidelines and recording that performance.”
 
Inuyasha says in appreciation, “Thanks, Kino. And you, guys, including, Yusuke, Kira, Keiko, Alister, Jaden, and Kuwabara have been the best friends that I had through out this whole world of ours.”
 
Mina says, with a smile, “Hey! What are friends for?” And group has a good laugh, relieving the tension they have gained from their foes.
 
Melody says, with a smile, “Come on, we better get going, we have preparing to do.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “Plus, we'll have to hope that our friends from Odaiba there, too!”
 
Hikari says, with a smile of her own, “Yeah, they aren't judgmental humans, like the ones that we've encountered. Plus, I think we should bring our Digimon partners, along as well.”
 
Jenny nods her head and she says, smiling, “You're right, Kari! Our Digimon have been dying to see their Digimon friends for a while and as well as their Digidestined partners.”
 
-::-.-::-
 
At the hospital, we find Koga still lying on his bed with his wounds slowly healing, except for his left arm and right leg. By his bedside, we find Sanosake, Kagome, Miroku, Kikyo, Ginta, and Hakku, who had regained consciousness, along with Ginta, with their bruises bandaged. Ginta and Hakku had told their friends about their encounter with Inuyasha as well as Kagome telling Koga that Inuyasha is her partner on an assignment that Sanosake had them do, but Inuyasha insists on working on the project alone.
 
Koga says, in a sneer, “Good! That mutt finally realized that he shouldn't be working with my woman!”
 
Kagome says, annoyed, “I'm not `your woman', Koga!” Kagome then says, in a serious tone, “Plus, Taisho doesn't even want me around, so he's doing the project alone.”
 
Sanosake says, in a serious tone, “But, he can't seriously work on the project by himself! It's impossible!”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “That's what I keep telling him, but he won't listen! Plus, there's no way that he'll even listen to my ideas! He'll just shut me up or disappear with that disappearing trick of his!”
 
Kikyo says, plainly, “Not to mention that his sister and at least one of his friends are protecting him from you.”
 
Hakku says, seriously, “Plus, Ginta and I are somehow Taisho's punching bags, when you're anywhere near him.”
 
Kagome says, plainly, “I still can't believe that Taisho would even start a fight at all. Now, he's acting more violent then ever.”
 
Ginta says, seriously, “Actually, he's much more violent with Hakku and me and he proved it when him and his sister are bashing us to the ground.”
 
Koga says, in a serious tone, “When, I get out of this bed, the first thing I'm going to do is, teach that damn mutt a lesson in manners for using my fellow wolf demons as his personal punching bags.”
 
Miroku says, seriously, “You still won't be able to walk for a while with that leg, Koga. The doctors say that your leg won't heal for a while, unless you get it healed by a priestess. However, thanks to the Malevolent Pill that Inuyasha's sisters gave you, that won't be happening until we find a cure, which Melody is reluctant to give us.”
 
Koga says, annoyed, “Don't remind me!”
 
Sanosake says, plainly, “Look, all of us are going to Odaiba Park, since there's supposed to be some kind of singing contest. You can watch the singers on TV, if you want.”
 
Koga says, in a plain tone, “At least some good could come out of this.”
 
-::-.-::-
 
Well, it was the night of the charity singing contest hosted by the Odaiba TV station. The open stage was set for a big show, tonight. There were a dozen contestants in the female division of the competition and same amount for the male. There was a huge crowd, tonight. With them was Inuyasha, Melody, Zera, Sesshomaru, Izayoi and Inuyasha's and Melody's friends from Genkai's temple, along with Yugi and his friends.
 
Inuyasha had golden buttonless and sleeveless shirt under a light blue jacket. On his hand were flame-designed fingerless gloves, he had dark blue jeans with a black belt on him, white socks, and blue sneakers. On his belt were two strange devices. Under his shirt was a tag with the kanji of Honor inside of it.
 
Melody's hair was calmed passed her shoulders and her lips still had the red color to them. She was wearing a white tube-top that covered nearly all of well-developed breasts, except a small portion of them, with a tag with the kanji symbol of Spirit in silver imprint in the chest area. The tube-top reached just one-quarter to the top of her navel, exposing a good portion of mid-drift. She had golden wristbands and flame-designed gloves on her hands. She had a dark blue skirt that reached one-half the way to her kneecaps. She had a special brown belt that held a similar device as Inuyasha on it. Very black sexy and seductive stockings covered up to one-half the way passed her kneecaps, and dark brown boots were on her feet.
 
Hikari had a flame-designed tube-top on her that covered up to nearly all of her well-developed breasts, except the part where they begin to divide. The tube-top then extended down to one-eighth from the top of her navel, leaving a good mid-drift portion. Her arms were covered in crystal blue fingerless gloves that extend all the way up to her elbows. She had a crimson red skirt that had the kanji symbol of Persistence in dark violet all over it. The skirt extend to just the bottom of her navel and down one-half the way down to her kneecaps. Her legs were covered in pure white stockings that cover three-quarters the way up past her kneecaps, thus going under the skirt. On her feet were golden platform shoes that were four inches on the heel and seven inches on the ball and the kanji symbol of Persistence in silver covered much of the platforms, too. Hikari's lips were colored red and her fingernails were bright silver, this time. And the similar device that the Taisho twins had attached to their belt was on a special belt that was in a diagonal angel, making go across the bare parts of her chest and her skirt at the same time. Her tag, which had the kanji symbol of Persistence, was around Hikari's neck.
 
Jenny had a green buttoned up and sleeveless shirt with a white collar, she had a short black skirt that only covered half-way up to her knees, which had a special belt that held two similar devices as the Taisho twins and Jenny, and she had black combat boots on her feet. She had purple wristbands on her wrists and flame designed fingerless gloves with the kanji symbol of Purity emblazed on them. Her fingernails were colored a sparkling violet like she had nail polish on them. Under her shirt was a tag of the kanji symbol of Purity and on special belt around her wrist was her strange device and pouches for other items.
 
With them were a group of short people or creatures, with hoods over themselves to cover up their appearances. Kino had a strange clear sphere with advanced computer parts integrated into it.
 
Kino asks Inuyasha, Melody, Hikari, and Jenny, “Ready?”
 
Melody replies, “Sure. Do you have the sphere?”
 
Kino holds up the strange sphere and replies, “Right here and ready to record.”
 
Izayoi asks, curiously, “So, when are you and Inuyasha in your divisions, Melody?”
 
Melody replies, “Well, I'm seventh in my division, Hikari's eighth, Jenny's ninth, and Inuyasha last in my division.” Davis answers.
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “Okay, we'll be rooting for both of you.”
 
One of the hooded figures says, in a feminine voice, “As well as the rest of us, most of all.”
 
Another hooded figure adds by exclaiming, in a male voice, “Yeah!”
 
Hikari says, with a smile, “Thanks you, all of you.”
 
Joey says, while giving a `thumbs-up', “You're welcome and good luck.” Inuyasha, Melody, Hikari, and Jenny give a `thumbs-up'.
 
Just then, a male voice calls out, “Hey, guys, long time no see!” Everyone turns to see two teenaged human boys walking towards them with a short hooded figure.
 
One of the boys was at the age of sixteen-year-old, with brown spiky hair, with matching eyes. He was wearing a pair of goggles on top of his head, as well as a blue vest with a red and white shirt, with tan pants, which had a special belt that held a similar strange device as Inuyasha, Melody, Hikari, and Jenny, and white sneakers.
 
Another one was a boy at the same age, with a white hat covering his blonde and almost spiky hair, with blue eyes. He was wearing a yellow and blue shirt, with brown shorts, which had a special belt that held a similar strange device as the Taisho twins, Hikari, Jenny, and the brown haired young man, and he was wearing a pair of blue sneakers as well as a green backpack.
 
Inuyasha calls out, with a smile, “Hey, Davis, TK, Veemon!”
 
Izayoi asks her son, “You know these boys, Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha replies, plainly, “Well, yeah, mom, the guy with the brown hair is Daisuke Motomiya, but we call him `Davis', while the blonde guy is Takeru Takashi, but we just call him `TK'. Plus, the hooded figure might be Davis's Digimon partner, Veemon.”
 
The figure takes off his hood that covers his face, which revealed to be a creature similar to a lizard with blue scales and red eyes, gleaming happiness and innocence.
 
The creature, Veemon, says, with a smile, “I'm glad that you've remembered us, Inuyasha!”
Davis yelps as he covers Veemon's head with his hood and he yells at him, annoyed, “Veemon, don't do that! None of these people are ready to see Digimon walking around this world, even though there's a mixture of humans, demons, and half-demons! Do you want to be hauled off to some laboratory to be experimented on!?”
 
TK looks at Yugi and he exclaims, “No way! Yugi Moto, here!”
 
Davis says, stunned, “Whoa! The King of Games is here! What is he doing here!?”
 
Yugi replies, plainly, “Well, we came to support my cousin, Hikari, who happened to be participating in this contest.”
 
TK says, stunned, “Wait! Are you saying that…?”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “Hikari, Kira, and I are Yugi's cousins from our human mother's side…yep! That's right!”
 
Davis says, with a smile, “All this time, we've been hanging around the King of Games' relatives and we didn't even know it.”
 
Kira tells Davis, “Yeah, well, we don't want anyone else to know that we're related to Yugi.”
 
TK nods his head and he says, “I see what you mean! With all the things that demons and humans have put you guys though, the last thing you guys need is fake kindness.”
 
Hikari says, with a snort, “No joke, TK.”
 
Davis says, in a serious tone, “But unlike them, we're nothing like those jerks that looked down on you or be disgusted by your half-demon appearances!”
 
TK says, in a plain tone, “Speaking of jerky demons and humans, Inuyasha, did you happen to run into that wolf demon that ruined your life back in junior high?”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Yep, but, he'll leave me alone of good.”
 
Izayoi asks, curiously, “What happened?”
 
Sesshomaru replies, in a flat monotone voice, “Let's just say that Inuyasha has severely damaged that wolf demon's pride and we'll leave it at that, mother.”
 
Just as Izayoi was going to ask, the announcer called out on the speakers, “And now everyone, the moment you have been waiting for! The start of our singing contest. This charitable event has organized for World Relief Efforts to help feed, get clothing, and housing for people in need. Plus, we will see who is the best boy and girl singer in the entire nation. This contest has been organized by the Odaiba TV station. And we thank for all that have come here. This contest is divided into two divisions, one for male singers and one for female singers. A panel of three judges will rate each contest on many factors and the judges will rate the singer's song with one to ten rating score. That means the maximum amount of points you can get is thirty. And the last contestant in each division with the highest amount of points is the winner of that area of the contests. When this ends, there will be one boy and one girl that will be declared the best singers in all of Japan and given the grand prize trophy! And now, we will start with the female division!”
 
Jenny says, with a smile, “That's our cue.” The Taisho twins' and Hikari nod in agreement. The competition started with the female division. The first six singers went through their performances with amazing talent and skill. Currently, the third singer, named Maria Yagi, holds the lead with 28.9 points. Now, it was Melody's turn. Then Melody comes out on stage and up to the microphone.
 
Just then, Kagome, Kikyo, Miroku, Sanosake, Ginta, and Hakku appeared in the park, Kagome wanted to sing, but she was a little too shy to get on stage in front of so many people, since it was televised. They spotted Melody on stage and they gasp in shock.
 
Ginta yells out, stunned, “It's one of Taisho's sisters!”
 
Kagome asks, perplexed, “But what's she doing here?”
 
Melody says, with a smile, “I promise to do my best and I hope that everyone likes my performance.”
 
Melody smiles and gets into her position for the act, but didn't take the microphone. The announcer was about to ask about the microphone, but Melody gave a motion not to ask. Then Melody's act started with amazing effects. Dazzling sets of lights focused on Melody and then her background music that she had on a disk and gave it to the people running to machines started.
 
(Final Fantasy X-2 Opening Theme song music `Real Emotion' starts playing)
 
Then from the recording came background singing that went like this:
 
“What can I do for you?
 
What can I do for you?
I can't hear you
What can I do for you?”
 
Then Melody walks up to the center of the stage and startled the whole audience, judges, and the announcer, by transforming her clothes into her Songstress dressphere. Melody's Songstress dressphere looks like Yuna's, except that the boots are flame-designed and have higher heels.
 
Izayoi was stunned to see her daughter wearing something like that, but there were many other male specters were giving of wolf-like whistles since Melody's Songstree dressphere was giving off her sexy and seductive female figure.
 
-::-.-::-
 
While in the hospital, Koga was watching the singing contest and he saw Melody on TV and he had a surprised look on his face.
 
Koga says, stunned, “What the…!? It's that poodle! She's on television!”
 
-::-.-::-
 
Back at Odaiba Park, Melody flings her microphone staff into the air and it turns into a regular microphone. Then begins doing perfect, and I mean perfect, dance moves, and with the most beautiful of female singing voices, Melody sings (A/N: Rest of the `Real Emotion' opening theme song of Final Fantasy X-2):
 
“I pictured myself somewhere far in my heart that day
It becomes dark in the distance, but I can no longer return
 
The shape I saw in my dream
Is different from everything
I become dizzy from reality
 
The feeling of swaying in the real world
I don't want to lose
The only thing I can hear from my heart is
To run
You are not alone.”
 
(Background singers; Melody is still dancing)
 
“What can I do for you?
I can hear you
What can I do for you?”
 
(Melody singing restarts)
 
“I won't turn back, I won't rely on you
Because if something happens, you'll always come to me quickly
 
The only thing I can do now
Is to believe
The truth is in my heart
 
The feeling of swaying in the real world
Holds me up
You taught me everything I know
That is me now
So, I am not alone”
 
(Background singers; Melody's dancing)
 
“What can I do for you?
I can't hear you”
 
(Melody restarts singing, again)
 
“The feeling of swaying in the real world
Even if you feel it
If you close your eyes, I will be there
There is a bond between us
So, you are not alone
 
The feeling of swaying in the real world
I don't want to lose
The only thing I can hear from my heart is
To run
You are not alone.”
 
(Melody and Background singers)
 
“What can I do for you?
I can hear you
What can I do for you?
Icanhear̷ 0;you.”
 
(Music and singing ends)
 
At the end of the song, loud explosions, like fireworks, are heard for the disk, surprising everyone in the audience, the announcer, and the judges. And then the song ended and a second later, loud applause were heard from the audience, while Melody's family and friends, except from Kagome, her brother, and her friends who couldn't say a single word or move a single muscle. The rest of the audience, especially the boys of Melody's age, were clapping and whistling the loudest.
 
Kikyo scoffs and she says, annoyed, “Big deal! I've gotten cheers like that millions of times!”
 
The announcer was shocked and speechless for several seconds, then regains his composer, and exclaims, “Wow! What an amazing performance by Miss Melody Taisho! Judges, if you please?!” (A/N: In this world of my story, the Final Fantasy X and X-2 games didn't exist) The judges then made their votes on how many points Melody's singing gets and the points for all three judges were the same: 10, 10, and 10! That gave Melody a perfect score of 30 points. “Oh my god! Young Melody has made a perfect score of thirty points! That's amazing!” the announcer exclaims. The remaining female singers were flabbergasted at Melody's performance and points. They quickly went to the committee and withdrew from the contest, immediately. “Well, that was excellent singing and dancing!” Soon after, Hikari's came in with her singing the Beyblade G-Revelations Japanese opening theme song, “A Sign of Wish” with flawless singing tune and dancing and the same with Jenny signing the Gundam Wing second opening theme “Rhythm Emotion”. Hikari got a score of 29.9 points and Jenny got 29.8 points and both of them had a sphere ready for them.
 
Then a person came up to the judges and announcer and told them about the remaining contestants withdrawing. Shocked, he went to the audience and announces, “Well, this is unexpected, folks. After young Melody's `show', the remaining contestants of the female division withdrew from the contest. So, that means with already scored first seven singers, with a perfect score of thirty points, Melody Taisho is the winner!” Next, he is given the winners' trophy, presents it, and gives the trophy to Melody.
 
The announcer tells Melody, “Well, Melody, we can guess that the other remaining singers were totally stunned by your performance and decided to withdraw. Guess they knew that they would be unable to match that amazing show that you did!”
 
Melody gives a bit of a saddened face and said, “Well, I didn't want to scare them off. I just want to sing, have fun, and try my best. I didn't to intimidate any of the other contestants. I knew that there were good singers among them.”
 
The announcer smiled at Melody and tells her, “Well, I guess that they weren't good as you. You showed amazing talent and skill in your performance. Congratulations, Melody Taisho, you are now the greatest female singer in all of Japan!” And he shakes her hand.
 
Melody gives a nice smile and replies, gratefully, “Why, thank you! I'm honored to given such an amazing award! Thank you and all of you!” Then she looks at the audience and decides play a little joke. Melody gives the audience a classic beautiful girl `wink' with her left eye and leaves with her award. Meanwhile, everyone in the audience was talking about Melody's act.
 
One boy in Melody's age exclaims, “Wow! That Taisho girl is really something else. What singing! And dancing! They were both, so, beautiful!”
 
Another high school boy says, “Yeah! And that girl is some looker! She's drop-dead gorgeous! Wow! I would love to go on a date with her!”
 
A third high school boy exclaims in awe, “Get real! A girl with that much talent wouldn't even consider even going on date with somebody like you! She's got a career ready to fall on her lap and make her famous! I wonder how she changed her clothes into that costume! It looked liked magic!”
 
A fourth high school boy says, “And don't forget about those other girls, Hikari Urameshi and Jenny Yuki! They were pretty awesome themselves and they were pretty cute!”
 
A fourth high school boy says, perplexed, “But I've gotten word out that they're, along with Melody Taisho, are few of those filthy half-breeds!”
 
The second high school boy says, seriously, “I don't care if they're half-demons or not, I'd like to go out with one date with one of them!” Meanwhile, the rest of the high school boys, except Kagome and her friends and family, were arguing either with Melody's performance or who she `winked' at. On the other hand, backstage, Melody came back to the others with her new trophy.
 
Alister comments, “Wow! That was super, Melody!”
 
Kino says, with a smile, “And I got it all recorded on this sphere.”
 
Melody says, with a smile of her own, “Thanks, Kino.”
 
Jenny says, with a smile, “Yeah, even though we didn't win, I had fun!”
 
Hikari says, with a sly grin in a tone that only Melody could hear, “Plus, it'll give a certain injured wolf a real headache to hear that a `half-breed' is one of Japan's best singers.” Melody giggles at that thought and then Inuyasha says, “Melody, why did you play that joke on everyone and give a classic cute girl `wink'?”
 
Melody blushes in embarrassment and answers, “Sorry, bro. I just couldn't help myself. You know, with that certain `nature' of ours, I can't help but play a few jokes.”
 
Sesshomaru sighs and says, “Okay, I know, I can get that problem, once in a while, too. But please to keep much control over that `nature', as possible, please? I'm just worried that part of us might get you into trouble.”
 
Melody nods, smiles, and responds, “I know. Don't worry, I can handle it.”
 
Davis smiles back and says, “By the way, great show, Melody that was excellent. We're proud of you.” Melody gives a thank you grin. Then the crowd quiets down for the next announcement.
 
The announcer calls out, “Now, that the female division of our competition is finished. Let's begin the male singers division! First up, Kaoru Mikage, young teenage boy from Odaiba with a gift of the vocal kind!” Then the contestant of the male part of the contest goes up to stage.
 
Inuyasha says, “Well, it's my turn.”
 
The first hooded figure says, “Don't worry, Inuyasha. You'll do fine.”
 
Inuyasha then tells the first hooded figure, “It's not doing fine that I'm worried about. With the skill I gained, I'll do excellent. I'm just a little nervous about this.”
 
Izayoi explains to Inuyasha at that moment, “Don't worry about that, Inuyasha. You're the last of the contestants. So, you'll have time to get confident enough to get on stage.” Inuyasha smiles at Izayoi and give a thank-you `thumbs-up'. After the other 11 contestants were finished with their acts, Inuyasha was the last one up. The singer of the other participants that had the highest score was the seventh one named, Akiyma Moriyama, with the score of 29.0 points.
 
The announcer yells out to the backstage, “And now, the last competitor. Please come out now, Inuyasha Taisho?”
 
Kino then says, “Don't worry! We have another sphere for your performance, Inuyasha.” Showing the sphere, Kino says, “Yeah, good luck and have fun.” Inuyasha nods, showing that he will.
 
Inuyasha walks out to the stage, and Kagome and her friends and family gasp in shock.
 
Miroku says, stunned, “Inuyasha's here too!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, stunned, “Wait a minute! The Inuyasha Taisho that I remembered had stage freight back in junior high! Could he have gotten over it!? And isn't he supposed to start on the project that he was so eager to do himself?” Kagome takes a good look at Inuyasha in the outfit that he was wearing and she thinks with a blush, “Whoa! He looks absolutely handsome in that outfit…whoa! Did I just say that he's handsome!?”
 
-::-.-::-
 
While in the hospital, Koga was still watching the television screen and he yells out, shocked, “What!? That dog! He's on TV too!”
 
-::-.-::-
 
Back in Odaiba Park, the announcer tells Inuyasha, “You're requirements are already set up.”
 
Inuyasha gives a smile and says, “Thank you.” Then taking the microphone and Inuyasha's act started with amazing effects, similar to Melody's, Jenny's, and Hikari's. Dazzling sets of lights focused on Inuyasha and then his background music that he had on a disk and gave it to the people running to machines started.
 
(Digimon Savers 2nd Opening Theme song music `Hirari' starts playing)
 
Then from the recording came background music and Inuyasha singing:
 
Kizutsuita hane ga
Kiseki o yobiokoshite
Futatabi mau yo
Yume no kaze ni nori
Kirameku niji o koete
Tabi no tsuzuki e
 
(Almost everyone was dancing to this, while Inuyasha was singing and dancing to his music)
 
Sora o miagete saa!
Michinaru sono tobira hirake!
(Inuyasha and Background singers)
 
Mirai e in the sky
Kanjita mama ni
Shinjita!
It's my soul
Doko made mo iku yo
Michibike!
In the sky
Minna o tsurete
Shinjita!
It's my soul
Hirari maiagaru
Sanosake says, with a smile and while dancing, “Hey, this kid has a nice singing voice!”
 
Kikyo says, with a smile and dancing, “I'll say!”
 
Kagome was flabbergasted and she thinks in her mind, “Whoa! Taisho's voice wasn't this good before! Last time, he sung everyone in my music class `booed' him away!” Suddenly, Kagome's right shoulder bumped to the music and she slowly started to dance.
 
(Inuyasha starts singing again)
 
Tomaranai jounetsu
Musuu no hoshi no naka de
Kagayakimasu yo
Ikutsu mo no jidai
Bokura wa meguriaeta
Yobiau you ni
Chikara wa mugendai!
Doko made de mo ai ni iku yo
 
Ginta says, stunned, “Whoa! This is crazy!”
 
Hakku says, surprised, “I'll say! Taisho's really eating this crowd up with his singing! I wonder where he got his lessons from.” Just like Kagome's shoulder, their shoulders try to get to the music, then they started to dance.
 
(Inuyasha and Background singers)
 
Mirai e in the sky
Kokoro no mama ni
Shinjita! It's my soul
Yume o kanaeyou
Michibike!
In the sky
Owaranai yume
Shinjita!
It's my soul
Hirari maiagare

NaNa NaNa
Sunao na tsubasa dare ni mo kegasarenu you
NaNa NaNa

Owarinaki tabiji e
-::-.-::-
 
Back at the hospital, Koga was enraged to see this and he says, annoyed, “I can't believe that they're dancing to that noise!” Just then, Koga spots some of his friends, including Kagome, dancing to Inuyasha's music.
 
Koga says, in an angered tone, “I can't believe it! My woman and my friends are dancing to that dog's howling! How could they think that's music!?” Unknown to Koga, his fingers started dancing to the music, however, he notices it and immediately stops it.
 
Koga thinks in his mind, seriously, “There's no way that dog's howling is actually music! It does have a go….WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!? THAT DOG'S HOWLING IS NOT MUSIC!”
 
-::-.-::-
 
Back at Odaiba Park, everyone, including Inuyasha's friends and family as well as Kagome and her friends and family, were dancing to the music and Inuyasha sang out:
 
Sora o miagete saa!
Michinaru sono tobira hirake!
(Inuyasha and Background sings)
 
Mirai e in the sky
Kanjita mama ni
Shinjita! it's my soul
Doko made mo iku yo
Michibike! in the sky
Minna o tsurete
Shinjita! it's my soul
Hirari maiagaru
Michibike! in the sky
Owaranai yume
Shinjita! it's my soul
Hirari maiagare
 
(Music goes on, while everyone, including Inuyasha dances, until it comes to the end)
 
After Inuyasha's amazing performance, the audience, a wild applause, mostly from the girls, and whistling, nearly from all the girls, came from everyone.
 
The host exclaims, excitedly, “All I can say: Awesome! What a show! Just as amazing as his older sister's! Let's see the results!” The judges gave Inuyasha three 10's for a total of 30 points, a perfect score!
 
The announcer exclaims, excitedly, “Wow! thirty points! A perfect score! And since, young Inuyasha is the one with the highest score! He's the winner! Inuyasha Taisho, you are now, the greatest male singer in all of Japan!” The announcer then gives Inuyasha the award he earned.
 
Inuyasha blushes slightly and says, “Thanks. I was just having fun and trying my best.”
 
The host of the show smiles and exclaims, “Quite humble of you and your sister by the ways, both of you accepted your awards! But you have shown that you have earned these trophies, fair and square! And for that fact, let's re-introduce our girls' division of competition winner! Presenting, Mister Taisho's older sister, Melody Taisho!” On cue, Melody reappeared on stage with her award. She went beside her younger twin brother and waved to the audience and showed their trophies. Meanwhile, the girls were talking about only one person, Inuyasha.
 
One girl of Inuyasha's age that seems to be a female beautiful demon exclaims, “Wow! Did you see how the younger Taisho sang in that act of his? His voice was like it was from heaven!”
 
Another high school demon girl asks, “Yeah! And to think, he was once just a blooming super geek, four years ago! Now, he looks like a real hunk of a teenage man, even for a half-demon. Wonder if he got smart and decided to go with a real woman?”
 
Another girl says, “Yeah, like you're a real woman? Like you have a chance with him. By the looks of him, Inuyasha Taisho has turned himself around. He got the makings of a superstar! Girls will be falling into his lap, but that won't stop me from getting him.”
 
Now, the high school aged boys, demons and humans, were fighting over Melody and the high school girls, demons and humans, were swooning over Inuyasha. What a turnaround!
 
Soon enough, the Taisho twins walked towards their family and friends backstage and Izayoi was hugging her son and daughter, while kissing both of them on the cheeks.
 
Izayoi exclaims, “That was so amazing, you two!”
 
Izayoi lets go of them and Inuyasha says, a bit nervous, “Well, I didn't think that I had it in me, before! I think that I'm starting to get over my stage freight completely.”
 
Izayoi says, with a smile, “I'll be right back to get the car!” Izayoi looks at Davis, Veemon, and TK and she says, with a smile, “It was nice meeting with you two!”
 
Davis bows his head and he says, with a smile, “The pleasure was all ours, Miss T!”
 
TK says, with a kind smile, “See, you later!” Soon enough, Izayoi walked away from her children and their friends.
 
Inuyasha asks Davis and TK, perplexed, “Hey, wait a minute, where's the others?”
 
Davis says, with a kind smile, “Well, we thought that you guys would be here, since it was the most popular event in Japan! However, our other friends aren't here, since the older Digidestined have other things to do, while Yolei, Kari, and Cody are at home.”
 
Zera tells Davis, with a sly smile, “And I seem to remember that you had a thing for Tai's sister.”
 
Davis says, plainly, “True, we did go out a few times, but there wasn't anything there, except for a brother and sister relationship.” Davis looks at TK and he says, with a sly grin, “However, TK is…”
 
TK closes Davis's mouth and he yells out, annoyed with a blush on his cheeks, “Davis, don't say it!”
 
Just then, a familiar feminine voice calls out, “Yu ho! Taisho!” Inuyasha groans out annoyance as he uses his super speed to disappear as Kikyo came out and jumps through the afterimage of Inuyasha, then lands on the floor.
 
Inuyasha appears on the same spot and looks at Kikyo, who was getting up. Inuyasha yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “Higurashi, what the hell are you doing here!?”
 
Davis takes TK's hand away from his mouth and he asks, curiously, “You know her?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold plain tone, “I prefer not to.”
 
Melody sniffs the air and she says, annoyed, “Yo, bro! Guess who's here?”
 
Inuyasha sniffs the air and he says, in a cold annoyed tone, “Oh great! You can come out now, Higurashi!” Just then, Kagome and her friends and family came into the clearing.
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold plain tone, “So, I take it that you watched the whole thing, huh? So, you can make fun of me for my `horrible' singing!”
 
Kagome jumps back and she yells out, seriously, “Whoa! That's not it at all! We didn't even know that you were even here!”
 
Miroku says, with a smile, “However, we did see it and we liked the music! You did a good job with the special effects as well.”
 
Sanosake asks Inuyasha, curiously, “Inuyasha, I understand that you want to do the project yourself, is that true?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold serious tone, “Of course, Mister Higurashi! I'm not going to work with anyone, who has a problem with a half-demon as a partner, namely your sister!”
 
Davis asks Inuyasha, curiously, “Wait a sec, Inuyasha, is this the girl that…?”
 
Inuyasha nods his head and he says, in a cold plain tone, “Yep! She's `Ookami's woman', who's been trying to get my forgiveness and trust so she'll have the antidote to give to her damn boyfriend that's in the hospital, after the beatdown that he so richly deserved from yours truly.”
 
Sesshomaru says, with a flat monotone voice, “Inuyasha broke that poor fool's right leg and left arm.”
 
Davis, Veemon, and TK yelp in shock and TK says, stunned, “No way! Wasn't that a little bit over the top, Inuyasha!?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold nasty tone, “Feh! Are you kidding me, TK!? That damned wolf got what was coming to him after what he's done to me, back in junior high, which I've told you the stories about it. Besides, the bottom line is that Ookami is crippled and he's going to stay crippled for the rest of his life, since I have no intention of EVER forgiving him, his damn girlfriend and his fucking friends. Plus, I've gotten a quarter of the project done and by the end of tomorrow I'll have at least half of the project done without anyone's help.”
 
Zera yells at Sanosake, in an angered tone in her voice, “And furthermore, how dare you partner up my brother with your judgmental sister, the girlfriend of the same punk, who's caused him so much pain four years ago, and the one, who flat out rejected him in a cold manner then laughed at him when her punk boyfriend broke his laptop!!”
 
Sanosake was unnerved by Zera's glare and he replies, a bit nervously, “I had no id…”
 
Inuyasha yells out, in a cold angered tone, “…right!? Ha! You're damn right about that, Mister Higurashi! I'm sorry, but I can not work with your sister at all! I admit there was a time that I wanted to be with her, but those days are long gone! Since she has problems with half-demons, then what's the point of having your own sister work with a `disgusting half-demon freak' like me and I know that you probably think the same way about us, half-demons!”
 
Sanosake yells out, seriously, “Now, wait just a second, here, I don't…!”
 
Sesshomaru yells at Sanosake, in an anger scowl, “Don't you dare speak to my younger brother in that tone, again, Mister Higurashi! Personally, the instant I heard about your damn sister and her wolves picking on my little brother, I wanted to drop kick every single one of them! True, I may have not always got along with Inuyasha at times, but I'd be damned that any harm befalls my brother! It took every bit of willpower within me not to severely hurt your sisters and their wolf friends!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold serious tone, “Sesshomaru, don't even waste your energy on them!” Inuyasha tells Sanosake, in a cold plain tone, “I'll give you an explanation. Two simple facts are: One, I want your sister, Kikyo Higurashi, to stay the Hell away from me! And two, I do not want your sister, Kagome Higurashi, as my partner or even want to know her at all and I'm pretty sure that she wants the same thing too!”
 
Kagome yells out, seriously, “That's not true!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, in a cold nasty tone, “Don't you dare even think about using the same lies that your slut bag sister has used on me back in junior high, Kagome Higurashi, or so help me I may be tempted to use your fleabag friends as punching bags again or I may pay your damn boyfriend a little visit and it won't be so friendly, either!”
 
That threat seriously unnerved Ginta and Hakku, knowing that Inuyasha would do so and Kagome yells out, seriously, “Taisho, you've done enough damage to Koga, already! Don't you dare touch him or Ginta and Hakku!”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “And what will a weak little priestess like you is going to do about it! Me, my sister and brothers, including our friends are immune to your priestess spells and magic!”
 
Sanosake tells Inuyasha, in a serious tone, “Inuyasha, I know that my sister and her friends have wronged you…”
 
Inuyasha yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Shut up! Don't you dare talk us if you know how it feels to be abused and belittled by your human and demon brethrens, because you were a mixture of a human and demon, but you have no idea how it feels!” Inuyasha yells out, in a cold nasty tone, “You have no idea what it's like to be a thirteen-year-old in junior high, when you have a girl that flirts with you, then flat out rejected you, in a coldly manner and then throwing food at my face yelling out, `Yeah right, loser! Get lost, half-breed!'! Then, having to coming back after four years of being gone and looking different, for an example, looking so `handsome', that the slut in question tries to get you into bed with her!” Inuyasha sends a cold angered glare at Kikyo, which unnerved her a bit, while the rest of Inuyasha's friends, including Sango, Davis, and TK, and Inuyasha's siblings, including Sesshomaru, joined in sending an angered glare at her way. Inuyasha says, in a cold serious tone, “Not to mention, you have no idea how it feels to be thrown into garbage cans everyday before and after school and sprayed water from the water fountains on a daily basis, does that ring a bell, wolves!?” Inuyasha and his friends and siblings redirected their glares at Ginta and Hakku, which was greatly unnerving them both, knowing that they could kick their asses no problems. Inuyasha says, in a cold deadly serious tone, “And finally, when your thirteen-years-old, you're on your laptop, that happens to be the most important thing in your life, under a tree on Valentine's Day, which happens to be a love poem for the girl of your dreams and you won't give it to her, out of embarrassment. Then, this girl comes to you, asking you `what are you doing here alone?' and has her damn wolf boyfriend and his gang coming around. That same asshole comes, snatches your laptop from your hands, reads the screen, which proves to be a love poem for that girl, which happens to be his girlfriend or as he dubs it `his woman', then when he reads that girl's name, he goes ballistic, thinking that I'm trying to steal his girlfriend, when in reality, I wasn't because I knew somehow that she would never go with a `dirty half-breed' like me! Then, that girl that you have a crush on says that in her own words open quote…” Inuyasha says, trying to imitate Kagome's thirteen-year-old voice in a coldly manner, similar to hers, “…why would I want hang around with a disgusting half demon freak like him?…”
 
Kagome gasps in shock and she thinks in her mind, winching and feeling guilty, “Did I really sound like that when I told Taisho that? Oh man, what have I done?”
 
Inuyasha says, in his own coldly tone, “…close quote…” Inuyasha and his siblings and friends, excluding Sango, Davis, and TK, who believed that Kagome looked as if she was really sorry, glares at Kagome, excluding Yugi and his friends, who were looking at this with concern, and Inuyasha says, coldly, “Sound familiar doesn't it, Higurashi! Then, tell me if you remembered this, the final straw that broke this guy's back, your damn boyfriend had his goons grab me by the arms and he ruthlessly smashes my laptop in two, then he along with his gang and his bitch girlfriend laughed at me, while I was crying! Does that ring any bells, Higurashi!? Well, DOES IT!?”
 
Kagome bowed her head in shame and Ginta, with great courage, yells out, nastily, “Hey, watch it, half-breed!”
 
Inuyasha asks, in a cold deadly tone with a cold glare that could kill, “What was that, wolf!? You will take when you're told to, GOT IT!?”
 
Ginta's sudden courage was soon drained from Inuyasha's cold angered glare, as he yelps in fear and jumps back, knowing that he's just signed his own death warrant, and Yugi asks, concerned, “Kagome, is this true?”
 
Kagome nods her head in reply and she says, croaky, “It's true, all of it.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold sneer, “Then, four years later, she has the nerve to come to me asking for my forgiveness and trust, so she can get the antidote for the Malevolent Pill that my sisters gave Ookami, after the ass-kicking that he so richly deserved from me, from my sister, Melody, so she can heal her pathetic boyfriend and she'll then discard us like trash, just like a typical judgmental human that she is!”
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “What!?”
 
Joey calls out, seriously, “No way! Kagome, would never do that!?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold sneer, “Ha! Shows how much you know her, Joey! Now, thanks to her and her damn boyfriend, I can't even enjoy Valentine's Day with my friends, without having to remember that it was the same day that damn asshole of a boyfriend of Higurashi's broke something that was mine! For all I know, four years ago, she could have had that day planned out to really damage me!”
 
Kagome and her friends and family gasp in shock and Miroku yells out, seriously, “That's getting a bit too far, Inuyasha! I know that Kagome would never do that! I'm sure once you've gotten to know…”
 
Inuyasha tells Miroku, coldly, “Forget it, Miroku! I've already told you! I'm not hanging with someone, who has a problem with half-demons!” Inuyasha then tells Sanosake, in a cold serious tone, “As you can see, Mister Higurashi, those are the reasons why I can't work with your sister and I may be able to finish the project by myself, but…” Inuyasha points at Kagome and he yells out, coldly, “…I'd rather not work with your sister at all! Put me with someone else, because I REFUSE working with her and she REFUSES to work with me, even though she doesn't say it in her own words!”
 
Sanosake then began to yell at Inuyasha, “What right…”
 
But Zera angrily interrupts Sanosake and says, in a nasty sneer, “My younger brother has every right to say that and more, Mister Higurashi! Personally, I'm not surprised that Inuyasha beats your sisters to a pulp, since he's was raised not to hit girls by our parents, but since Inuyasha is still a nice person, I don't believe that he'll do anything more DIRTY than what your sisters and their damned wolves did to him. However, I'm surprised that your cousin, Miroku, isn't the same as them, despite his lecherous behavior! Maybe, there's some good out of your family of judgmental humans!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold serious tone, “And if any of you, except for Miroku, believe that you can buy me over with a simple `I'm sorry' then you've lost your minds! What kind of idiot do you take me for?! You think that I'm so stupid that I'm going to fall for that sappy crap, again?! No way! My experience for the past four years has taught more than you can ever know and I'm not the Inuyasha Taisho, you knew back in junior high! I'm a lot brighter, smarter, and I know better! I have more than enough common sense then I did when I was thirteen-years-old and now to know who I should hang around with. And boy, you all, except for Miroku, are not on the list! So, just, especially you, Kikyo Higurashi, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!” Inuyasha looks at Ginta and Hakku, who were squirming in fear, and he says, in a cold deadly serious tone, “As for you two, if I ever see you or that damn leader of yours, if he EVER gets out of the hospital, anywhere near me, my friends, or my siblings EVER, then today's beating and the ass kicking that you, along with the Thunder Brothers and your damn leader, received from me and my siblings would pale in comparison for what I'm going to do to you two and that damn leader of yours, HEAR ME!?!”
 
Ginta and Hakku squirm in fear, even more, and just then, a car horn was heard. Everyone turns to see Izayoi driving a green van, Zera says, “We're leaving for home. And if you ever go over and try hurting my brother, you won't like the consequences and your best bet that I just send you to the hospital with that damned wolf.” And Zera gives a very threatening glare. Kagome and her friends and family step back in fear, seeing in her eyes that she will and able to carry that threat out. Then Inuyasha and his friends and family prepared their way to the van, as Yugi and his friends followed, with the exception of Davis, Veemon, and TK sigh at what just happened.
 
TK whispers to Davis, “Man, four years…”
 
Davis nods and whispers to TK, “No joke, TK! Holding that pain and that grudge that he had for four years. He has never forgiven them. I admit I don't know what it's like to be a half-demon, but I could imagine pain that Inuyasha, Melody, and their fellow half-demons have felt over the years. However, that Kagome girl was the one, who `hurt' Inuyasha and it looks like she's sorry for it, but Inuyasha's anger, rage, and hatred are blinding him from the truth.” Somehow, Miroku heard what Davis and TK were whispering about.
 
Miroku thinks in his mind, shocked, “Four years? Inuyasha had those `scars' for four years? I may not know what it's like to be a half-demon, but I could tell that it must be painful to be looked down upon, abused, and belittled by your human and demon brethrens. I do believe that Kagome is taking everything that Inuyasha has said into heart and is truly sorry for what she's done to him, while doing whatever it took to make it right, but Inuyasha is blinded by his own anger, rage, hatred, and his desire for revenge to see that.”
 
Davis then looks at Miroku and contacts them with telepathic powers by `saying', Miroku, can you hear me?” Miroku looks around to see who called to him and then looks at Davis. Davis nods and uses his telepathy to tell them, “Yes, it's me. Could you come with us to somewhere that's a little private?” Davis, Veemon, and TK took off and Miroku tells his family and friends, “Excuse me, guys, I'll be right back!” Without a word, Miroku runs from them and ran to the same direction that Davis, Veemon, and TK went to.
 
Sanosake asks, curiously, “Where do you think that he's going?”
 
Kikyo says, drolly, “Knowing Miroku, he found a good looking girl to date.”
 
However, Miroku followed Davis and TK to a private part of the park and Davis tells Miroku, with a kind smile, “Hiya!”
 
Miroku says, with a smile, “Hi, so I take it that you three are friends with Inuyasha.”
 
Davis nods his head and he says, “That's right, pal! My name is Daisuke Motomiya, but my friends and people call me `Davis'. Okay, Veemon, you can take off that cloak!”
 
Veemon throws his cloak out and he says, “It's about time too! It was kind of getting hot in there, Davis!” Veemon's body type was short and stumpy with large claws and small arms.
 
TK opens his backpack and a creature with orange and white skin with bat wings came out of the bag, which made Miroku yelp in shock. Miroku says, stunned, “What the hell are those things?”
 
TK says, with a smile, “They're called Digimon!”
 
Davis nods his head and he says, with a smile, “That's right! This here is my Digimon partner, Veemon, a blue reptile Digimon, Rookie level, vaccine type, and special attacks: Vee Headbutt and Vee Punch.”
 
TK tells Miroku, “That's right! I'm Takeru Takashi, but my friends and people call me `TK'. This little guy here is Patamon, a bat Digimon, Rookie level, vaccine type, and special attacks: Boom Bubble and Slamming Attack.”
 
Miroku says, stunned, “You mean are two of those Digidestined guys from Odaiba!”
 
TK nods his head and he says, “Yeah, we are. We'll give you the brief story: Three years ago, we were faced with this mega evil Digimon that I'm sure that you've heard of…MaloMyotismon!”
 
Miroku nods his head and he says, “Yeah, I've heard of him.”
 
Davis says, in a plain tone, “Okay, that's where we've, along with the Odaiba Digidestined and their Digimon partners, met up with Inuyasha, Melody, and their fellow half-demons with them being Digidestined themselves!”
 
Miroku yelps in shock and he yells out, “What!? Inuyasha, Melody, and their friends are Digidestined too!”
 
Davis says, plainly, “That's right, man! Didn't you notice the cloak figures with them!?”
 
Miroku says, “I'm beginning to see that, right now.”
 
TK says, in a serious tone, “For three years, all of us, including Inuyasha, Melody, and their fellow half-demons, have traveled together to other world to learn and increase our strength, so, we would be ready for battles with evil Digimon. If it hadn't been for Davis, we'd be all enslaved or dead. During the years, there were many evil Digimon, like MaloMyotismon, threatening the Digital World and the Human World and Inuyasha and his friends and siblings, selflessly helped us save, the world, where people like them, have been mistreated and abused by their human and demon brethrens, even killing off some rogue demons terrorizing villages and cities. We, including the rest of the Odaiba Digidestined and their Digimon partners, have become good friends with Inuyasha, Melody, their fellow half-demons, and their partners. Like Inuyasha and his half-demon friends and sister, Davis and I have been trained under Genkai, which Davis, Inuyasha, Yusuke, Kira, and I dubbed it `Grandma's Evil Boot Camp'. We know that Inuyasha has a grudge against your cousins, Kagome and Kikyo Higurashi, along with those wolf demons, because they hurt him four years ago. I admit the stories that Inuyasha told us about this Koga Ookami and his gang, which got us to believe that he was a major jerk, and Inuyasha has every right to be angry with them, including Kagome and Kikyo. But this has gone for four years and I think that somehow, we should end this four-year-old grudge that Inuyasha has.”
 
Miroku asks, “But, how can I help?”
 
Davis says, seriously, “Well, Inuyasha still considers you, Miroku, trustworthy. TK and I will try to make a meeting with you, Kagome, Inuyasha, and both of us. We have got to try to end this four grudge. I can feel that Kagome is feeling sorry for what she's done, but I can't really say much for her sister, Kikyo. But Inuyasha is so blinded by his grudge, that he can't see that for himself. He has a right to be angry, he does. But I don't think that he should hold that angry for four years. It will just lead to more pain and suffering, mentally and physically, for all of them.”
 
Miroku says, in a serious tone, “You're right, I will try to help in any way possible. Even though, Inuyasha has the right to be angry, he shouldn't hold a grudge for too long. Kagome is usually a kind-hearted person and she totally regrets ever hurting Inuyasha so badly, however Inuyasha's grudge is blinding him from the truth. To be honest, I was so disappointed on Kagome and Kikyo that I didn't show it. But I think that you two are right. Thanks!”
 
Davis and TK nods their heads and they, along with their Digimon partners, ran off to the distance and Miroku ran back to his friends and family.