InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Chance Meeting ❯ The Fight That Was Inevitable ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Chance Meeting

by: edebey

I do not own Inuyasha.

"Come in." He stated as cooly as having lunch. Sesshoumaru looked at Kaogme who was turned around, gathering her purse and books. He could picture that little blush tinting her cheeks. 'Damn, I'm hard just thinking about a human!'

The door opened and Sango walked in. "Um... Kagome are you ready? You guys have been talking almost two hours. I mean, if you knew each other, you can just call each other later. I got to get a hold of Naoko and tell her to get ready. Geez. Kagome come on!" she cried exasperated. Kagome turned around and had control of her emotions now, replied, "Okay, let me tell Mr. Lakato I'll be skipping archery today, then I'll be at the car, hmm?" she raised an eyebrow and nodded her head towards the door.

"Yeah. I'll tell Mrs. Lakato that we won't be at the party tommorow either beacause of our 'trip' today. Yay." she dully cried. Sango turned and walked out the door closing it again. Kagome turned to Sesshoumaru.

"I don't quite think I will remember this room the same way. If you excuse me, I'll be leaving. I think I won't caom to the class either, just to let them learn on their own. I mean they can read a book and take their own notes. Why do they need help if they got into high school? They will do fine...." she stopped when he started approaching her holding her undergarments.

"I think you left these. Although, I must say. They aren't very usable now, are they? Please continue coming to my classes. I would like to have a second opinion on things they will not understand. I hope to see you soon." he left the clothing on the desk beside her purse, and walked out of the room. Kagome hesitated in picking them up, when she did, she quickly put them in her purse and left the room, then the building.

When she reached the parking lot, Sesshoumaru was pulling out in a red convertable Corvette. He saw her and smiled, making one of his fang pull at his bottom lip. 'He should smile a lot more often.' Her breath caught in her throat for the second time that day. She saw her car and walked over to it, she didn't notice Sesshoumaru slow down and stop to park and catch up to her. He didn't make it and she made it to the crowd around her car first.

'Why is she headed towards the crowd. They are all congregated around that nice Mustang. What is it they say? "Curiousity killed the cat." Well, she is a little devil. I think I will go to that party Misako is having. Maybe I will see her again.' Sesshoumaru thought while walking to the crowd. When he made it towards the crowd and past it, he was a little surprised, to find that the car belonged ot her.

When Kagome got past the crowd, there stood Kikyou, Rei, and Hiroma in front of her new car with Kikyou holding a can of spray paint.

"Well, well, well. Made it just in time for the party, bitch. Why don't we see how yellow matches your new car...." Kikyou stopped in mid-sentence.

Before she could continue, Kagome dropped her stuff and walked towards her, about five feet away, she stopped. "Kikyou, put the can down, before I put it down for you. You wouldn't want to mess up that face more than it is already. Would you?" Kagome said, her voice deadly calm, that made the mob shut-up and listen to her.

"Look bitch, you took every guy I ever had. Even Hojo. But by getting Inuyasha's attention, I'm gonna kick your ass! I don't think he wna't some sissy girl who can't win a fight against me. You, your car, then your friends. And your gonna watch all of it." Kikyou threw the can of spray on the ground and stalked towards Kagome.

"Sango get the spray and take care of Rei and Hiroma. I got this slut.!" Kagome yelled over the car, causing Sango to dive and grab the can, spraying Rei and Hiroma with yellow paint. They ran off into the campus and left Kikyou by herself.

"The first thing about starting a battle, is always have a back-up plan. Looks like your lankeys left you. What are you gonna do now? " Kagome asked, deadly quiet, again.

"I'm gonna beat your ass and your little gay friends, too. Isn't that why you don't have a boyfriend, your gay? I'm right aren't I?" Kikyou ran towards Kagome, hoping to hit her in the stomache.

Kagome sidestepped and did a round house kick hitting Kikyou in the back. Kikyou got up and turned to meet the 5 1/2 inch heel of Kagome' boots. Kikyou's broken nose started bleeding and she stood, eagle spread. Kagome did another kick and hit her in the stomache, but in stead of landing upright, Kagome did a split and landed under Kikyou. Kagome grabbed the other girls legs and threw her down face first into the dirt. Then turning, she brought her legs together and flipped backwards to standup. Kikyou turned over and Kagome sat with a knee in Kikyou's chest with the other leg stretched out and hissed through clenched teeth, in her face while holding her throat and grabbing her hair in her hands, "Never, EVER, go near my car. If you do , you will have more than a broken nose." Kagome punched Kikyou in her face knocking her out and got up with out a scratch.

Turning around and dusting off her cloths, Sango came up to her and pointed to the crowd. Kagome's gaze followed her side-kicks finger and landed on Sesshoumaru. He was standing there with his arms crossed and was gazing intently at Kagome.

'Did he see all of that? Oh my god! How am I going to explain this?' she thought rapidly. "Sango we need to go!" she quickly grabbed Sango's arm and literally threw her into the car. She revved the engine and backed out and raced out of the parking lot. 'God, Im glad I was a go-kart racer. Thank you Sota.' Little did she know that the taiyoukai followed her home.

'How did she do that? Miko. Fighter. Knows Misako. Is part youkai. Put four and four together. She NightRider! I would know those moves anywhere. Misako said her knew her. I never knew they were close. I will have to ask Usuki aobut this. Maybe her mate will be able to tell me somthing now that I know who NightRider is.' Sesshoumaru thought. 'Damn, woman, where did you learn to drive like this? Where the hell are we going?' He kicked to 4th gear to keep up with her, speeding along the partially empty interstate.

**************************************************************** **********

OCC? Yes.

Interesting to write? Oh YEAH!

edebey