InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Blessing ❯ I'm going insane! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Author~ Hey!!! I am soooo happy for all the great reviews u all sent me!!! I thought that u guys wouldn't like this idea!!! But anyway......to tell u he truth....I'm not gonna try and write like I do my other stories. The ending to this one will have a......too bad! Not gonna tell u! anyway........enjoy the story!

I don't own Inuyasha!!!

~*~

"W...what did you just call me?!?!" Kagome asked, successfully stopping the fight going on between Miroku and Sango.

"What are you death? You heard what I said." Inuyasha said clearly putting up a fight.

"Little brother, you really shouldn't treat a lady as fine as her self that way you know. That's exactly why you don't have a girl friend." someone muttered from the side of the house.

The person's eyes widened as soon as he saw who was there.

"Yeah, listen to the guy he's obviously the brines of the operation."

"Feh! Bitch, don't tell me what to do."

"Why do you keep calling me that?!? It's 12 days before Christmas for gods sake! Don't be so rude! You're going to miss a lot if you're this mean during Christmas!"

"Feh, bitch." Inuyasha muttered under his breath.

"Anyway, Sango....should we go now or what?" Kagome said with a smile

"Yeah sure ok, hey guys? Do you want to come with us to the mall?"

"Sure"

"Feh!"

"Ok then lets go!" Kagome said happily

When they were all gone and Sesshoumaru was left alone he finally snapped out of it.

"Dear god....I've been around Inuyasha too long....I'm starting to see things..." Sesshoumaru said to himself, "For a moment there I thought I saw.....never mind...I'm just going insane."

With that Sesshoumaru opened the door and walked in.

The sight that greeted him was...

~*~

~Author~ Hey, srry for the short chapter and all but it's getting late I I have school tomorrow!!! But tell u what....I'll update tomorrow night k? Send in yur reviews!!