InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Condom Conundrum ❯ A Codom Conundrum ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: InuYasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and I make no money from this crack.
 
A Condom Conundrum
 
It was a warm summer evening, and InuYasha and Kagome had snuck away from the village, making an excuse to spend some time alone. InuYasha waited impatiently, arms crossed, in the bower that he had created for himself and Kagome in the forest. She sat next to him, digging in the secret pouch in her back pack.
 
“What's taking so long?” InuYasha huffed.
 
“I should have more condoms,” Kagome said in consternation, and pulling out her hand, had only 2 of the foil wrapped packages. “I was trying to see if they fell out in my back pack.”
 
“Well, all we need is one, woman,” InuYasha said. “Bring it over - and it better one of the large ones - that last batch you brought all broke.”
 
With a sigh and a faint smile, Kagome looked at him, closing the back pack.
 
“No, I think I got rid of the rest of those,” Kagome said. “But with fewer condoms, that is fewer times we can be together before I go back home.”
 
“Keh, I don't care about that now, come here,” InuYasha said, and tugged her over into an embrace and a passionate kiss.
 
As they kissed, they were flooded with desire for each other. It was all InuYasha could do not to let the kisses become more furious and in a heated moment nick her with his fangs. Their hands traveled up each others bodies, seeking to strip away the clothes that separated the erotic contact between them. When they were finally naked, InuYasha picked Kagome up, moving her into his lap, where her nipples pressed into his chest, getting hard as cheery pits immediately.
 
Something else was getting hard….
 
“Put it on Kagome,” InuYasha breathed hotly in her ear, as she covered his shoulders in kisses.
 
Breaking away from him, Kagome picked up and ripped open the condom package. Then while he gripped his cock, she carefully unrolled it over his erection. Even a large was still a tight fit. When she was sure she had done it right, she slathered it with KY lubricant. Not that she was not wet and ready for him - but the latex tended to burn her.
 
Kagome had hardly finished when InuYasha lay down and grabbed her, pulling him over his hips. He held his condom-clad cock in one hand at the root while she guided the head inside her - then she slid him home. Closing her eyes, Kagome rode him, and melted into the building ecstasy as his hard cock filled her with pleasure from the large head down to the root where it ground against her clitoris. It would not be long until she had her first of many orgasms…
 
Later, when InuYasha and Kagome had sated their lust for each other and were feeling blissful and relaxed, they made their way back to the village. The hanyous ears pricked forward when he did not hear the sounds he expected from Kaedes hut. That kitsune never went to sleep without Kagome near by, where was his chatter?
 
“Careful Kagome,” InuYasha said. “I think something is up - let me go first.”
 
Leaping in front of the mat door, InuYasha whipped it aside, one hand on Tessaiga's hilt.
 
“Surprise! Happy birthday InuYasha!”
 
The hanyou stumbled back in shock as Kagome gaped. Standing inside the hut, smiling, were Miroku, Sango, Shippo and Kaede. They had decorated the place, and it looked like Shippos work…
 
The missing condoms had been blown up like balloons, and pictures of InuYasha and Kagome had been painted on them by the kistsune. InuYasha and Kagome looked at each other bemusedly.
 
“You had nothing to do with this, right Kagome?” InuYasha whispered.
 
Kagome shook her head quickly in denial.
 
“Of course not InuYasha,” she replied as they tentatively entered the hut. “But at least we know what happened to the condoms….”