InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Day Without You ❯ Meetings and Confusion ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do not own Inuyasha.

Sorry I wasn't able to do another funny disclaimer. I didn't get a chance to write one. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter!

Chapter 5: Meetings and Confusion

Kagome came home from school very confused that day. She had thought of the silver haired boy all day, but she couldn't seem to remember anything about him except his looks. She was still thinking about it as she reached the Higurashi Shrine and passed by the God Tree. "That's right!" Kagome exclaimed and ran up to the ancient tree. "I remembered him when I touched the Tree!" Kagome said happily and touched the tree again. This time she heard a voice saying "Your just a shard detector! Nothing else!" And for some reason, she was angered by that and did an auto-reply to the voice in her head. "Well maybe if you weren't so stubborn…" She started, but then wondered what she was talking about, or to who at that matter. "Maybe this has something to do with that boy…" Kagome thought as she walked into her home and started preparing dinner.

Inuyasha had finished preparing breakfast and finally noticed Kikyo was awake. "Good morning Kikyo." He said as he went over to her, originally to give her a kiss, but something stopped him as he was about to do so, so he hugged her instead and helped her up. A look of discomfort entered Kikyos eyes for just an instant, then they returned to normal. "Good morning love." Kikyo said and kissed him herself if he wasn't going to. Inuyasha felt Kikyos lips on his own, but even if he knew he should be enjoying it, he felt that it was, somehow, not right. So he pulled away and got Kikyos breakfast for her. Kikyo was deeply troubled by this time. "What went wrong Shinkutsu?" She thought as she gratefully took the rice and stew Inuyasha offered her.

Miroku walked through the village toward the path that lead toward Naraku's believed location. He saw another pretty girl, but had no desire to feel the fear that had him last time, so he controlled himself past the girl and down the path out of the village. But then, the most beautiful woman he ever saw stood in front of him. She had brown hair and eyes and had on a green, white, and pink dress. (Remind you of anyone?) She looked lost, and so Miroku, being the gentlemen that he is, walked up to the girl and asked if she was lost. "No," She replied, "I'm looking for someone to travel with. It gets so lonely alone. Would you care to join me? I'm going this way…" she asked and pointed down the road Miroku was headed for. "Certainly!" He replied almost immediately. The girl smiled and said "Great! My names Suki, what's yours?" She asked innocently. "Miroku" Miroku replied. "My names Miroku." They started down the path, but soon after, Miroku was overcome by that fear again because he was about to ask her, but stopped at the look she gave him when he called her name. That and of the pain that had gone into his head unexpectedly.

Authors Notes:

I hope you liked the chapter. I only have 2 reviews, but I'm happy someone is reading the story. I hope you all read my other Fic, it's called Switching Places. And I have AIM for those of you who didn't bother with the notes last time. It's Luu Ann Sensai if anyone wants to chat! And I hope I get another review. Have a good day/night!