InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Day Without You ❯ Strange Temptations ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

Well, I haven't gotten any review for the last two chapters. But I'll still post this one. I think some people are reading my story, so I'll keep updating even if I don't get any reviews.

Chapter 6: Strange Temptations

Sango walked out of the village to get some air. She had been wondering why she had been feeling the need to destroy a monk. She kept feeling like she had her heart had been squeezed when she felt the need to do this, but she had been holding it back for some time. She had tried to control her anger by taking it out on the practice rounds her father had set up, but it just didn't feel the same as smashing something. She sighed and walked back to the village. "Father!" Sango called as she saw him headed to the shrine. "Yes Sango, what is it?" he answered as he stopped to wait for her. Then resumed walking as she walked with him. "I was thinking," she started, "that I should go on a journey to help me understand myself." She said, then quickly added "And I will gladly help others in need of their demon problems." He smiled and said "Sure. In fact, I had to go on one of those before I became Master of this village. We'll call it one of those so you can inherit the village sooner." Sango smiled and hugged her father. "Thank you father! I'll come back soon, I promise!" then she ran off to get the materials she would need on her journey. Once she had her boomerang bone and some other useful things, she set out. But not before saying good by to all the towns people including her brother. "By Sis" he said and gave her a great big hug. She smiled and looked at him "you'll become a great demon slayer one day Kohaku. You just have to keep trying!" She said and Kohaku smiled and nodded. "Great! Then I guess I'll be going now. Good by everyone! I'll be back soon!" she said before walking into the forest. "Now to find out what's wrong with my head…" she said as she had gone about 2 minutes riding on Kirara. She told Kirara to head to a temple that could help her, and without realizing it, headed toward Miroku's temple. But it wasn't Mirokus anymore, it was Mokun's.

Authors Notes:

I'm sorry all I did was talk about Sango. I'm not exactly at my house when I typed and posted this, so I did not have all that much time. To make up for it, I'll post the next chapter right when I get home, which will be later today. I hope you liked this chapter!

Aika