InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Day Without You ❯ Thinking is for Monks.... ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I know, I know. I don't own Inuyasha. I don't own anything! Not even a life! Ok?!
Authors Notes:
*Dodges sharp objects and runs away from the bomb* Ok ok!! I know… I deserve to be plummeted into the depths of hell this time… But please don't kill me!! I just read a really nice descriptive passage about hell, and I don't want to go there any time soon >.< Now… I know this one is short too. I wanted to make it longer, but school started and almost all though summer vacation I wasn't able to work on it. I'll try my hardest to get the next chapter out before the turn of the century. The only reason why it is so short this time is because I can't seem to figure out what I want to happen next… I know it has to be good, but I just don't know… And the person who kidnapped Kagome is now going to be a new character! Yay… *Sarcastic* His personality and scent didn't combine with what I had in mind, so I'm just going to make him be the new guy who's going to start off the sequel, if I have one. So far, I still only have one person who really wants another one. And now that I've wasted enough time on the information almost no one ever reads, I shall take my leave *Dodges more sharp objects… Sees cannon and runs away screaming*
 
Chapter 16: Thinking is for Monks
 
 
Inuyasha opened his eyes, still on the floor of the well house. He quickly got to his feet and drew the Tetsusaiga, ready to fight the intruder who had attacked him, not knowing how long he was out. He growled slightly as he realized both enemy and Kagome where gone. "You bastard ... Where the hell did you take Kagome?!" he asked the darkness. He sheathed his sword and walked toward the spot he had last seen Kagome. He picked up the scent again. "Morning Glories... Who the hell smells like morning glories?!" Inuyasha asked himself, getting irritated at his lack of knowledge. His ears lowered a bit, Kagome was always the one to know these things. He was about to go out of the shack and just start threatening people until he got some answers until he opened the door, blinded by the light and stunned slightly as he remembered Kagome's time was different from his. He growled again, closing the door and walked around the well a few times before remembering what that monk had said. `Every good fight needs a strategy...' or, something like that. His memory was still returning. He sat down on the wells' woodwork and lowered his ears again, thinking. He crossed his legs and arms, balancing on the frame, trying to come up with something worth carrying out. He closed his eyes and after a while, an anger mark appeared on his head. "Damn it! This is what Miroku is for!" he said, angrily, to himself as he bounded into the well, off to locate said monk.
 
Miroku held Sango in his arms as she cried the last of her tears. She finally looked up at him, almost getting ready to thank him before she jumped a little and her eye's lost all forgiveness. Now they only held anger and embarrassment. He still had that `I'm here for you' look on his face before she slapped it. "Hentai!" she said rather loudly before getting up and started walking back toward the inn. Miroku was slightly stunned as she got up, his hand shot up and scratched his head "Lady Sango! What would make you say that?" he asked as he too got up to follow her back to the small rest area. "Stupid, perverted, Hoshi..." Sango thought as she walked. She turned to glare at him when she saw a small clearing she hadn't noticed before. She stopped, careful to put her hand up to stop Miroku from running into her. "Hoshi-sama, do you remember that clearing?" she asked, current dilemma temporarily forgotten. "No, I don't. I was too busy chasing you to notice it." Miroku stated with a strait face as he turned in the direction she pointed. "Well, I'm going to check it out. I don't really want to go back to the inn just now." Sango said as she walked toward the clearing. Miroku looked at it a bit longer before starting to walk toward it as well. "Ah, Lady Sango, I'll come too" he said as he approached the wooden structure at it's center.
 
Miroku walked behind Sango, a slightly serious expression on his face. "There's a demon around here... I can feel it" he thought "Lady Sango, you'd best be careful. There's a demon-" he started his warning when Inuyasha came leaping out of the well. "Oi, Miroku! Sango! Kagome's been kidnapped!" he said, getting right to the point, almost not happy to see them at all. "Kagome's been, what?!" Sango said, almost not believing it. "Inuyasha, when did this happen?" Miroku asked, already starting to think of a strategy when he started to glow. "What the-!?" he said as he disappeared. Sango watched as she too started to glow. "Ah!?" she said as she too was gone. Inuyasha had drawn his sword as he started glowing and was sweeping the weapon around maniacally. "What the hell is this?!" he said before disappearing as well.