InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fairytale Come True ❯ Homecoming Just Knocked On My Door ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Fairytale Come True
Ch.5 Homecoming Just Knocked On My Door

~Homecoming~

There were Teenagers everywhere. Some were dressed as pirates, mermaids, cats, zorro, medusa, and even one teenager was dressed in a barrel.

“Bye girls have fun! I’ll pick you up by twelve!” Driving off Linda left Kikyo and Kagura to themselves.

“Ok Kagura let’s go get some boys.”, said Kikyo who was dressed as a skimpy angel. The white leather skirt, if you could even call it a skirt, reached right under her fake plastic butt and a white tube top that reached right under her fake breasts. Then finally she had fake white wings on her back.

A/N You can see I hate her, but let’s just say she did have plastic surgery.

“Yeah I have my eyes set onto Brad.” Pulling her long white, almost see through, skirt lower and adjusting her white tube top that reached under her breasts Kagura walked inside the hotel with Kikyo.

~Inside Gym~

Yellowcard’s Inside Out song blasted inside the Hotel Luna dance room (what do you call does rooms in hotels where parties are thrown) which had been rented for Homecoming. You could see teenagers dancing everywhere, drinking, talking, and little making out here there.

“So Inuyasha what are you suppose to be? A Vampire Prince?”, Miroku asked looking at Inuyasha’s costume.

“Actually I am”, he said. Inuyasha was dressed in a black kinda baggy pants and a black shirt with a black cape tied around his neck. He also had fake fangs he got at Jankotsu’s Costume Store.

“And you must be dressed as a…….monk?”, asked Inuyasha very surprised at Miroku’s costume.

“Yes I am now if you will excuse me I think I see Sango coming down the stairs.” Heading towards Sango he left Inuyasha by himself.


~Sango & Miroku~

In his rush to get to his beautiful fairy Miroku covered her eyes, or what he thoughtwas her eyes."Guess who!?" <There's something weird about this. WHy do I feel something soft and round. OH SHIT!>

"SAY YOUR PRAYERS MIROKU!!!!!!!!!!!" Angrily spinning around Sango slapped him.

"Sango! I didn't mean to!"

"HMPH! YEAH RIGHT!"

~Stairs~

<Oh my god! There’s so many people……> Stepping down the stairs the lights sunddenly focused on Kagome just for a few seconds.

~Inuyasha~

<She’s beautiful I wonder who she is> He thought still following her movements with his eyes.

~Kagome~

“I guess I should go wait for him.” Walking towards the middle of the dance floor she waited for her prince.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder………………

A/N I know short! But who tapped her shoulder? OoOOooooOOoooh a cliffy!