InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fathers Trouble ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A man with long sliver hair was standing in the nether world looking at the mirror infront of him, that showed Sesshomaru and Inuyasha fighting, causeing him to grumble. " Why can't they get along its not that hard!!" he shouted to himself. The man was.. Inutashio the father of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, also a really powerful demon. Looking back at the mirror he saw Sesshomaru toying with Inuyasha and got an anger mark on his head. ' I sware if I find a way back I'll make them get along.' he thought. Suddely somthing that happend befor he died flashed into his head and a smirk placed his lips.

** With Sesshomaru**
Sesshomaru looked behind him and shook his head. A tai-youkai jumped infront of him makeing him blink alittle but he wasn't suprised at all. " Kyo what do you want?" he asked alittle anoyed at his firend. " Well I came to tell you to watch out for your father he some how was able to come back to life." said Kyo. ' Oh god.' he thought. " Well Kyo if he comes looking for me tell him I'm in a different region okay." said Sesshomaru and Kyo nodded then disspaered in a cloud of smoke.