InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ a forgotten love and a forgotten child ❯ Is our child to be forgotten? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"What happens next mommy!!" shouted out a little girl about the age of four. "haha kaida calm down I'll tell you tomorrow ok?" kagome said to her child. "now go play with buyo" she added.
 
Along time had past and kagome never returned to the feudal era. Her child had already been born. Inuyasha tried so many time to speak with her but he always failed. Two years after their child was born Inuyasha was told about his child he was mad with rage. They kept him locked in a hut surrounded with sutras that kept him in until he was calm. Kaida looked much like her mother but she had green eyes.she often resembled her father. And that hurt kagome. It reminded her so much of him.
 
"Mommy where's buyo?" asked kaida. "*sighs* I don't know " kagome said with a smile. Kaida's eyes looking at her. Kagome looked at her and a image of Inuyasha crossed her mind. She quickly looked away ignoring her past."Mommy what's wrong?" she asked. Kagome smiled and bent down to her level.” nothing doesn't worry about it" kagome said and stood. "now go find buyo" she added and kaida ran of find the cat.
 
(back at the feudal era) "Inuyasha where are you going?" asked miroku. "I'm going to find kagome and my child" Inuyasha said. "inuyasha don't do anything stupid" he said and with that Inuyasha left to kagome's era.(back at kagome's era) Inuyasha popped his head out from the small shrine and looked around. The higurashi shrine was the same as he remembered. He slowly walked out unnoticeable. It was quiet and only the sound of birds and chimes filled the air. Inuyasha stepped forward he found a strange object on the floor. It was a stuffed puppy dog. It belonged to kaida. He picked it up slowly and sniffed the stuffed husky. It smelled just like kagome but at the same time it smelled like him. His ears pircked as he herd a noise. Inuyasha quickly hid behind a bush. "buyo! buyo!" he herd being called. It was kaida. His eyes widened as he saw his child. "could it be?" he whispered. Kaida came closer. "buyo where are you?!" she shouted out. Kaida went closer to the bush where Inuyahsa hid, looking for the missing buyo. Inuyasha hid deeper in the bush. Kaida looked around but did not find the cat. She gave up looking and began to play with a ball. The ball bounced on a rocked and darted in the bushes. There sat Inuyasha under a shady tree surrounded by bushes. He felt a soft bump on his leg it was a red ball. Kaida looked at the bushes and went to find the ball. Inuyasha picked up the ball. He looked at it. Suddenly a twig broke in half. Inuyasha quickly looked up and to his amazement he found kaida standing there looking at him. His eyes widened.
 
He smiled at her. Her eyes looking at him wondering who he was. "hey there, are looking for this" Inuyasha asked and lifted up the ball to kaida's view. She slowly nodded her head and debated on if she should get it or not. Finally she walked to Inuyasha. He handed the ball to her. "what's your name?" he asked with a smile. "...k- kaida" she said. "what's yours?" she asked. "Inuyasha" he replied. A smile spread across her face. " are those doggy ears?" she whispered to him. "is she talking about my ears?" he thought.
Kaida slowly went up to him, dropped the ball and rubbed his ears. "*gasp* they're real!" she laughed. "yeah" Inuyasha smiled. "kaida! kaida!" they herd kagome shout out. "where are you?!" Kaida turned to Inuyasha. "I got to go now" she said. "wait don't tell your mother ok, it's a secret" Inuyasha whispered to her. Kaida nodded, picked up her ball and left to kagome. Inuyasha looked out the bushes and saw kagome. Her sweet smell filled Inuyasha's nose. She had such a beautiful sent.
 
kagome picked up kaida. "hey where were you?" she asked. "looking for buyo" kaida replied and kagome took her inside. Inuyasha felt a strange feeling when he saw kagome. His cheeks turned red as he saw her walk away.
 
well that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed it I'll update soon. sayonara! ^-^