InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Girl's Day Out ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Due to the shortness of chapter 4 I am combining it here with chapter 3. So the next chapter will be 5 ok? Ok…

Chapter 3

~~*~~

The entire household was jerked awake when an ear shattering screech filled the whole shrine and the entire household rushed to Kagome's room to see what the problem was.

When Kagome's family entered they saw a very confused looking Kagome and Sango laying in their respective beds, and Inuyasha was curled up in a trembling ball in a corner, appearing to be muttering something to himself. Then Miroku joined them and yet another loud shriek was heard. The two girls on the bed, seemed to finally realize what had set their counterparts off and they stared at the males in horror.

"Would someone like to tell me what is going on?" Mrs. Higurashi demanded of the traumatized group.

"Mama, Inuyasha's got MY BODY!" Inuyasha wailed with Kagome's voice.

"I'VE GOT YOUR BODY?!" Kagome shouted in Inuyasha's voice, "YOU MEAN YOU'VE GOT MINE! NOW GIVE ME BACK MY BODY BITCH!!!!"

"You know there's something incredibly disturbing about Inuyasha's voice coming from Kagome…" Souta observed , absorbing what had happened with the simple acceptance of a child. After all the stories Kagome had told him, the two switching bodies was interesting but not impossible. The adults however were having a harder time with what was happening.

"My granddaughter's a hanyou boy?!" grandpa sputtered in shock, sitting down right where he was to stare at his granddaughter, er son, where she continued to huddle in the corner.

"Oh dear…" her mother said faintly before fainting.

Miroku narrowed his eyes in an angry glare, "Miroku if you dare touch anything you aren't supposed to while you're in my body, as soon as we get switched back, I will kill you!" Souta turned to look at the red faced priest in surprise.

"So you and her, him, whatever," Souta waved a hand, "got switched too? Neat! So…what are you guys gonna do about it?"

Before they could figure out how to answer Kagome's grandfather stood and said with a wildly glazed look in his eyes, "I must meditate on this!" He raced down the stairs with surprising speed considering his age.

"Perhaps you should leave us and tend to your mother young one," Miroku suggested from where she sat on the bed. "I think we need to speak together privately for a minute to figure out what is going on."

"I'll help you carry her back to her room and you can tend to her there," Sango offered before bending down and help pick the unconscious woman up. She returned a minute later and the couples looked at each other in silence. Kagome's face was twisted in an angry scowl as Inuyasha regarded his body, which looked like a scared rabbit. Sango's face had Miroku's meditative expression, while Miroku's face had a look of barely contained rage.

"We all know what is happening, the question now is why and how," Miroku's voice cut through the lengthening silence.

"You know Souta's right. It really is creepy to hear Miroku's voice coming from Sango." Kagome had finally regained her composure, and was now sitting limply with her back resting against the wall.

"So is hearing your voice coming from Inuyasha," Sango pointed out while sitting down beside her and stretching out Miroku's legs.

"Do you think Naraku could have somehow done this?" Inuyasha asked, trying his best to growl with the physical limitations of his new body. He couldn't ever remember feeling this weak, even when he was in his human form, and he didn't particularly care for it.

"Why would he do that? I mean aside from the pleasure of fucking with us? But more to the point, how?" Kagome disagreed tiredly, not caring about the looks her phrasing got her.

"So how are we supposed to fix this?" Miroku's voice asked before Inuyasha's temper could explode.

"I don't know. On the plus side it's a weekend so I, or Inuyasha in this particular case, won't be expected at school. Downside is, he's going to have to act like I normally do and worse, know the stuff I do if this lasts beyond the weekend. Also we don't know what the body switch would do if we tried to use the well."

"It looks like there is nothing we can do about this until we figure out what caused it. Until then… Perhaps it would be best if we all pretend to be the person whose body we are currently inhabiting."

"So you act all Miroku-esque and we call you Miroku? I'm not sure if I can do that with your voice the way it is Sango." Inuyasha's face frowned as Kagome considered it.

"That is a problem, but perhaps we should follow Sango's advice when outsiders are around. We can try to disguise our voices and pretend that we are all sick if anybody asks. It is not uncommon if many people in the same household are sick," Miroku pointed out.

"Feh, it is when the actual members of the household are fine and dandy, idiot!"

"Actually Inuyasha has a point," Kagome agreed, "but then so does Miroku. Maybe if we say that you guys are my guests and I got what, laryngitis from you guys? Or something… That might work and if it

could explain why everyone else isn't sick, maybe. Is everyone satisfied with that?"

"Do we have a choice?" Inuyasha asked nastily.

"Not really," Kagome said coolly while her golden eyes flashed dangerously at herself. "Anyways, since that's about the best we can do for the moment, maybe we should go downstairs so Inuyasha can dress me and I can try to find clothing for the rest of us." The others agreed, Sango , or rather Miroku in Sango's body snickering as he thought of something that would be very inappropriate to say about Inuyasha dressing Kagome. They all, except for Inuyasha filed out after the silver haired hanyou.

Kagome went to the attic to find some of her father's old clothes that had been stored away in boxes, before returning to the living room to hand Sango some clothes that would probably fit Miroku's body well enough. She figured she could go get some of her own clothes for Miroku whenever Inuyasha got finished dressing in her room. Then she heard Inuyasha, and her ear swiveled toward the sound.

~~~~~

Inuyasha was in Kagome's room trying to figure out what to wear, and more to the point how to put it on. He was having a hard time moving around with these 'things' jiggling all over the place on his chest, and if they didn't look so good on Kagome he would be tempted to get Tetsugia and cut them off. Finally he got too frustrated and he realized that he needed help for this. With a long suffering sigh he called out for Kagome, his voice loud enough to reach his ears without disturbing the humans in the household.

It only took a few seconds for Kagome to reach her room with her new body's speed. When she got to her room she found Inuyasha sitting in the middle of the floor surrounded by clothing , wearing only a disgruntled and slightly embarrassed expression. Kagome was surprised at his body's response to seeing herself sitting there like that. It felt really weird to know that your body was lusting after your own body.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome gasped, "you can't just sit around all naked, anyone could've walked in and saw me like that!" She quickly locked the door behind her and turned back to regard what she now admitted was a rather humorous sight. "Did you need help?" she asked, trying hard not to let her amusement show, but she could feel her ears twitching, and she figured Inuyasha knew himself well enough to know what that meant.

He glared at her when he saw his ear twitching madly on top his head. Then his eyes widened as he felt a sudden, almost overwhelming urge to go over and touch his ears. He quickly tamped down that desire, knowing full well what having his ears stroked did to his body. Still his eyes kept finding their way to his cute widdle fuzzy ears! He shook his head in disbelief. He did not just think that! Is this how Kagome feels about my ears? he suddenly wondered. He jerked his attention back to his face that was regarding him with a puzzled amusement.

"I don't know what you want me to wear," he spat in annoyance.

"Hm. Well why don't we try something besides my school uniform. Suddenly being a girl is going to be tough enough without having to learn how to wear a short skirt that rides too high if you move the wrong way. So how about we go for … this, uuhm, oh and this will work for you. And accessories… shoes, socks to match…. Oooh why don't you wear this bra and panty set?" She tossed the entire ensemble onto the bed and scooped up the clothes on the floor, "There! Now let me put these back real quick and you can get all dressed."

"Um, Kagome… I can figure out some of this but uh, how do you use these things?" Kagome turned to see herself pointing to the scraps of lace that she remembered buying in what she still considered a fit of madness mere months before. She blushed recalling that it had been a short while after she had first met the hanyou that she had allowed her friends talk her into buying herself a set of 'exciting' underwear.

"Oh here, let me help you with that. Um, these are panties, you put them on like you would pants, just put a leg through each of these smaller holes and pull them on. Inuyasha was also incapable of controlling his blush as he followed her directions. "Ok and the bra, well that's going o be a bit trickier… I guess I better put that one on for you so you can get an idea how it's done. Ok hold out my arms. Ok you just slide it on like this…"

At her directions Inuyasha raised Kagome's arms and watched his own hands slide the straps of the lacy black material over her arms and onto her shoulders. She moved around behind so that she could go about fastening it. She felt him stiffen as she reached under his arms and grabbed the sides so that she could pull them around and attach them in the back. She paused at his sharp intake of breath.

"You ok? I'm trying not to scratch you or anything, but I'm not sure I quite have the same control over your body that you do."

Inuyasha didn't bother to respond to her concern. He was busy reeling from the contact of his nails lightly brushing against the sides of her breasts. His breath caught in her throat as he realized what just the lightest contact in just the right spot would do to the body he currently inhabited. He felt the backs of his fingers brushing along the skin of her back and he repressed the urge to gasp as he felt pleasure shiver along his spine. He felt a flash of fear. Strangely it was not a fear of his strength, or of youkai blood, but fear of the power he had merely through touch. It was a pity he wasn't in his own body so he could exert such power rather than tremble under it. Still, it was interesting to know that his touch would affect her this way.

It took her a few tries but she finally managed to clasp the little eye hooks together so that Inuyasha would have support for the day. She had been so afraid she was going to accidentally slice her back open or something with these claws, and she guessed that Inuyasha was concerned for the same reason as she smelt his fear slowly building as she continued to struggle with the tiny bits of metal.

"The pants you just slip on and don't have to worry about zippers or anything and the shoes are just slip on as well. You should able to figure everything else out from here. I need to go downstairs and get Miroku some clothes and make sure that Sango isn't having any trouble getting Miroku dressed."

"Thanks," Inuyasha's quiet voice seemed strained as she grabbed some of her clothes for Miroku and slid out her door.

"No problem," she answered, wondering at his tone…

~~~~~

Chapter 4

~~*~~

They were all gathered in the living room after changing their clothes. Miroku sat in the lazy chair wearing red pants with white stripes down the side and a pink tank top with the words '98% Angel' in glittering red across her chest. Sango was lounging on the couch in a pair of black jeans with a white shirt and a purple and black flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Inuyasha was on the other side of the couch wearing plain black pants with a matching black shirt (remember black undies and all ^^), while Kagome was wearing an old red t-shirt with comfortable looking blue jeans as she propped himself against a wall to look his friends over.

Ring!

"Hello, Higurashi residence," Kagome answered the phone absently.

"Hey Kagome! I heard you were recovering from the haunta virus! Feel better?"

"Er… hey Yuka. Yeah I'm better," Kagome rolled Inuyasha's golden eyes at the most recent sickness her grandfather had come up with.

"Really?! That's great, cause we just ran into Hojo and he asked if you wanted to go on a date, so we told him you would!"

"YOU WHAT?!" Kagome shrieked.

"You can thank us later Kagome. Now go get ready, he'll be there to pick you up in a bit!"

"Wha- wait! I can't…Inu- laryngitis… NO!" Kagome managed to sputter out.

"You have laryngitis? Dude that sucks! But don't worry, if you're over your cold from last week then that just means that your larynx was aggravated by your cough. Don't worry. You can still go on the date, you just probably shouldn't kiss him this time! Oh well, that's ok! You'll just have to wait till next time to get your first kiss! Now we'll want all the details later! Ciao!"

Kagome made a gurgling sound as the phone line abruptly went dead.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! This is not happening! This can't be happening! It's all just a bad dream!" Her friends from the past began to look at her nervously as she began to chant in a horrified voice. She continued to stand there holding the phone that was now buzzing loudly.

"Kagome? What's wrong?" Sango's voice hesitantly interrupted her thoughts.

"Oh my god, Sango this is horrible! I can't believe my friends did this now of all times!" Kagome dropped the receiver into the cradle and sank into the last chair with her head buried in her hands. "They always do this at the worst possible times. I can accept that. But this, right now is just too much!"

"Lady Kagome, what's the matter?"

"It's horrible! They set me up on another date with Hojo without my permission!"

"That doesn't seem too bad," Sango tried to speak reassuringly.

"Let's try this again. My well meaning but errant friends have set me up on a date with Hojo. Today. Hojo, me, my body! Inuyasha's in me in case you've forgotten! So my friends have set me and Inuyasha up on a date with Hojo!"

"Er… weeeelllll…"