InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... ❯ The painting of them together. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I swear exams are gonna kill me, but I'll try to update more. On with the story! But first, here are are some replys to the reveiws:

A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... - Chapter 5: The painting of them together.

Her family has died? What does she mean 'in the past'? And what in the seven hells is a 'car'? Something os very strange about this human... "You speak that you were in the past. What do you mean by it?" Sesshoumaru asked Kagome calmy.

Kagome's eyes widened. "Did I just say that out loud?" You just told him! BAD! Now he's going to find out my past...errr...my future secert. Damn it Kagome! Why did you have to blab it out!? "Why don't you just forget I said anything to you? I mean, come on. This can't be the past!" She smilled nervously hoping he would not question more on the subject.

"I know that you were telling the truth when you yelled at me. Tell me now, wench. Just remember that people who lie to me, haven't seen the light of day again." Ne grinned at her, sending shivers down her spine.

Kagome sighed. There's no way you can get out of this now! Guess you'll just have to tell him. "You might not believe me at all, but I'm from a place where no one can go besides I and Inuyasha." She thought a bit and then continued with her story. "You remember that well in Inuyasha's forest? The bone eater's well? Well, once I go down it, I time travel to the year 2003. There aren't very many demons there, most are after the shikon shards." Kagome said hugging her knees and laying her face into her knees.

"I can sence no lies." Sesshoumaru said flattly.

"Why would I even lie? I want to go home so bad. But then if I do, my mom won't be there to help me with my probelms. I can't even imagine how much school work I have now that I've been gone so long...." Kagome said with a bit of sadness. "O, I just miss them all so much! I just can't belive they're really gone!" With that said, Kagome ran out of the room ignoring whatever else Sesshoumaru had to say to her.

Her family is dead. I remember my family dying, but why does it affect her so? Why am I even caring? That wench is human! No more, no less. I shouldn't even care that her filthy human parents are dead now. But I still care no matter how much I try not to...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome ran out of the room as fast as she could. Kagome had no idea where she was going, but she didn't want the pain to catch up woth her.

Kagome ran until she was extremly tired. She looked up to see a long hallway with no lights. Kagome of course, being the curious person she is, wanted to explore the hallway.

As she was walking down it, there was a room that was locked, but had a small window a little higher than she was. Kagome stood on the top of her toes and saw a beautiful room filled with many silf curtains and many dressers covered in many color cloths with pretty designs on them. She opened the door and from the inside it looked even more beautiful! There weapons made with diamonds embedded in them.

Kagome looked to one side of the room to see portrait of a woman with long light bubble-gum pink hair and navy blue eyes. But there was two things that caught Kagome's eyes in the darkness of the picture.

The woman in the picture had a blue cresant moon on her forhead. That woman must be a relative of Sesshoumaru. But wait. Is there someone else in the picture? Kagome walked a bit closer to the portrait to see a small child of five standing with next the woman. The small boy had a blue cresant, like the woman, and long silver hair. Also, the small boy was smiling. That must be Sesshoumaru when he was younger. But if thats him, that woman must be his mother. Kagome walked even closer to the painting. She was now only about a foot from it. Kagome stared more at the tiney Sesshoumaru and smilied. He was so cute when he smiled. I wonder why doesn't any more...

Kagome turned around and took a step and ran right into someone. This sent Kagome down tot he ground landing on her back.

"What are you doing in here?" Asked a cold voice.

"The door was unlocked, so I came in." Kagome said in a matter-of-factly sort of tone.

"Don't ever come back in here, wench. Understand?" With that said Kagome automaticly knew ot was Sesshoumaru.

Kagome stood up slowly and nodded. She started to walk out and then stopped when she noticed Sesshoumaru wasn't following her. "Is that your mother in that painting?"

"It is none of your concern." Sesshoumaru spat out.

Kagome just ignored him and went on with what she was saying. "I like the painting a lot. I can tell that you in it with a person that is most likely your mother."

"You shouldn't have even been in this room in the first place." Sesshoumaru said looking down at his feet.

"Let me guess; it was you mother's room?" Kagome asked turning to him.

Why doesn't she understand? Yes, it is...was my mother's room, but why does she care? "Why would you care about it, wench?"

"You know if you treated me better, I would treat with you with the respect you desire from me so much." Kagome said shrugging.

"Just leave this room now...Kagome." Sesshoumaru turning to the painting.

"Alright. I'm going to go and play wiht Rin. See ya!" Kagomw walked out of the room to go and find Rin leaving Sesshoumaru by himself in the room.

~*End of Chapter*~

Please review! It makes me update more. It truely does, so please? It even makes my day a bit brighter.