InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... ❯ You know you like him. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... - Chapter 7: You know you like him.

When Inuyasha heard those words, his heart flet it had been stabbed and broken in half. Why does she want me to leave? I haven't done anything wrong to her... Inuyasha started to step closer to Kagome.

"Inuyasha if you come any closer to me, I'll do it again." Kagome had her bangs sheilding her eyes from the beads tears rolling dow her face.

"Kagome, why do even want me to leave?" Inuyasha asked in a kind of hurt voice.

"You chose Kikyo when I was in love with you. I had just found out my whole family died, and then I find out you never even liked me when I thought when we met it was love at first site. I don't want you anywhere near me Inuyasha. So, just leave." Kagome said starting to turn back to Sesshoumaru.

"I'm so sorry Kagome..." Inuyasha said.

Kagome stopped and let those words sink into her head. "You really should be, now leave me alone." Kagome was now running to the entrance to the castle so Inuyasha wouldn't come after her.

Inuyasha was running after her when Sesshoumaru grabbed him by his shirt when he passed by him. "Leave my lands, half-breed, or I'll make you leave."

"Why should I?" Inuyasha yelled out to Sesshoumaru.

Kagome turned around and saw the scene. She walked up to them and held her hand out to Inuyasha's arm. "Inuyasha. If you don't leave, I will do it harder than last time."

"Fine, then! I will when Sesshoumaru let me go." Inuyasha said.

"If I ever catch you on my lands again, I won't hesitate to kill you." Sesshoumaru let Inuyasha go and he dropped to the ground. Inuyasha ran into the rising sun. Kagome turned to Sesshoumaru again and embraced him even harder.

Why did he have to come back? I told him I never wanted to see him again, but he still wouldn't listen. O, please kami. Make him never come back here...

Kagome wouldn't let go of Sesshoumaru, so Sesshoumaru had to carry Kagome back into the castle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What did Inuyasha do to make her this sad? He must have done something far worse than send her into a world where she could get killed.

Sesshoumaru walked into Kagome's room and layed her on the bed. He shook her to make her stop crying. When she finally did stop crying, he began to walk away.

"Don't go!" She yelled out to him and he turned to meet her gaze.

"Why should I not, Kagome?" Sesshoumaru asked walking slowly towards her.

"Because Lord Sesshoumaru..." Kagome started. "I don't want to be alone." Kagome began to cry again.

Sesshoumaru walked to her and sat on her bed. He hugged her and she hugged him back. "Please don't leave me Lord Sesshoumaru..." Kagome muffled to him.

I'm becoming so much like father, but then why does this feeling feels so pleasant? I like holding her like this, but why do I feel...so...right?

"Kagome, dont cry." Sesshoumaru whispered to her.

"Yes Lord Sesshoumaru." Kagome answered back. She began to loosen her grip, but was still holding onto him. "Please don't leave, now? Please don't leave..."

"Alright Kagome. Until you fall asleep." And he did stay until she did fall asleep. It might have been a while, but he still stayed with her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was about 3:00 in the after noon and Kagome was still asleep. Rin was really bored, of course, because there weren't very many student who could tolerate playing with her and watching after her at the same time. So, Rin went looking for Kagome.

Rin went into Kagome's room to see Kagome sleeping on top of her bad. Rin ran up to the bed, and shook Kagome. She finally started to wake up.

"Kagome-chan, could you please play with me?" Rin asked quietly.

"Alright Rin, just give me a minute to fully wake up. I've been up sence 5:00 a.m...." Kagome said groggly.

"Hai." Rin walked out of the room and into the gardens.

Kagome got up and walked to the gardens where Rin usually wanted to play. When Kagome got there, Rin was sitting on the ground waiting for her.

"Rin, don't you want to pick flowers today?" Kagome asked the little girl.

"Rin wants to ask Kagome a question." Rin said looking at Kagome.

"Alright, what you want to ask?" Kagome sat next to Rin to see her face to face.

"Why was Kagome-chan up at 5:00 a.m.? Rin is curious why." Rin said.

"Inuyasha was here..." Kagome said softly.

"Who is Inuyasha?" Rin asked.

"A person I'm not very fond of, Rin." Kagome looked down to the taking a sudden intrest in the very, very green grass.

"Is he a nice person, Kagome-chan?" Rin asked looking at Kagome.

Kagome looked up from the grass and sighed. "He has a very bad atitude sometimes, but he can be very sweet, too. Then one day, he hurt me very badly without even knowing it." She sighed again, and then smiled. "Lets not talk the whole time we're out here. We only have until sun-down."

"Hai!" Rin smiled also and went to pick flowers for Kagome.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was now sun-down and the girls had flower crowns and braclets and many other things they made.

When Kagome dropped Rin off in her room, she headed for her room which was about half way around the castle. Why does my room have to be so far away!? Maybe I'll go exploring again. Then I'll have Sesshoumaru catch me again. Don't think like that! You don't want to be with Sesshoumaru!

'Yes you do.'

Great, my conscious isn't even on my side...

'Because I know what you're thinking.'

What would that be?

'You're in love with the guy. Simple as that.'

ME? IN LOVE WITH THE SESSHOUMARU?!

'It's quite obvious if you ask me.'

Well I'm not.

'Well, you're still going to hear me no matter what!'

Damn...

'I feel your pain.'

Just leave me alone!

'Fine, but you might want to look forward before you-'

Kagome had run into Sesshoumaru again, and he was, of course, growling. Then he stopped and looked at her. How in the hell did my conscious know.... Man somethings weird!

"I thought you were going to pay attention this time." Sesshoumaru said plainly.

"There's always a next time." Kagome said cheerfully.

"Next, try and not do it, again." Sesshoumaru walking away.

"Could I please sleep in your room? I don't want to be in my room alone." Kagome told him.

Sesshoumaru stopped, and turned around. He stared into her blue pools. "You may, Kagome."

She bowed and began to speak again. "Thank you, Lord Sesshoumaru."

~*~End of Chapter~*~

I hope you liked it! Review, please?