InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Little More Attention ❯ A Little More Attention ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I do not own anything Inuyasha except for this plot. I don't get paid for this. Don't read if you don't like kinky things. **Anal play**

 

*A/N I put the words hanbun no instead of hanyou bc well if you do a translation of each hanbun no is half breed while hanyou is general purpose. Figured I'd stay as true as possible.

 

 

She couldn’t sit still. She tried shifting to the left. She tried shifting to the right. No matter what, she still had a problem. Well, two problems to be exact. One was the minor detail that she needed a new mattress. Her back was killing her. It was like she slept on a pile of rocks. The other problem, well, she’ll have to figure something else out. Nothing a bubble bath, bottle of wine, and a certain toy couldn’t take care of. 

 

But she honestly couldn’t concentrate on anything due to her sore muscles. ‘Time to call in a favor,’ Kagome thought as she pulled her cell phone out, dialing up her best friend.

 

Ring. Ring. Rin-

 

“Thank you for calling Rest and Relaxation Spa. This is Sango. How may I help you?”

 

“Sango, it’s me, Kagome.”

 

“Kagome! How are you?”

 

“Er, well, I’ve been better and I’m in desperate need of some help.”

 

“What’s going on?”

 

“Well, I was hoping to call in on that favor that you owe me…”

 

“Ah, that…”

 

“Yes, that. It’s bad, Sango. Do you have anyone available today? Anytime would work. I’m not picky at this point.”

 

“I’m sorry, Kagome. We are booked today,- wait, hold on a second. I’ve got to answer this other line.”

 

“But Sango-“ Kagome couldn’t finish her sentence as the line went silent. Kagome was becoming impatient and began tapping her manicured nail on the top of her desk.

 

She heard the line pick back up as Sango got back on the line, “Kagome, today is your lucky day. We just had a cancellation.”

 

“Great! What time?”

 

“It’ll be at 1930. Sorry it’s so late, but that’s all we have to offer today.”

 

Without hesitation, she jumped, figuratively, at the opportunity, “I don’t care! I’ll take it! I’ll be there!”

 

“Ok, well, I’ll see you then! Bye!”

 

“Bye Sango! Thanks!”

 

Kagome let a sigh of release out. Now to go home and prep herself for her time of relaxation. She only had two hours to get ready.

 

Once home, Kagome quickly stripped out of her work clothes and stepped under the warm spray of the shower head. She lathered her body up with the foamy soap. Covering her firm, perky breasts, her flat toned abs, and her muscular legs. With quick precision, she ran her razor over and between her legs, leaving her long legs silky smooth as well as her pussy for later activities.

 

Turning off the water, she dried herself off and shook the extra water out of her hair. She had less than an hour to get across town. She had to leave soon if she still wanted to get her full massage. She slipped into a short, pleated skirt that reminded her of her high school uniform, but decided on a flattering tank top with some cute sandals. Feeling satisfied with her appearance, she grabbed her purse and keys and ran out the door. 

 

With the evening traffic and the distance she had to travel, Kagome walked in the door right at 1930. “Whew! Made it!”

 

“Cutting it a little close, aren’t we?” Sango asked, raising her eyebrow. 

 

“Couldn’t help it. Which room am I going to be in?”

 

Sango lead the way towards the back room. Kagome felt the heat in the room, making it slightly humid, but warm enough to relax. The smell of burning incense was beginning to soothe her frayed nerves, along with the sound scape of wind chimes and shamisen playing in the background. “You’re masseuse will be in shortly. And just as a reminder, just strip down to your comfort level.” Kagome nodded in confirmation. Sango smiled as she made her exit out of the room. 

 

Kagome took off her tank top, bra, and skirt before neatly folding her clothing next to her purse and sandals. Kagome had never had a problem stripping completely nude before, but she also had her normal masseuse that was used to it. Her female masseuse. But Sango didn’t tell her who exactly she was getting. Shrugging her shoulders, she decided it wouldn’t really matter. The majority of the workers there were female. So she slipped her panties down her legs and set it amongst the rest of her clothing. 

 

She climbed under the sheet, face up, pulling the sheet up just over her breasts. The mattress warmer was on, helping her begin on relaxing her back. A soft knock pulled her out of her reverie. “Come in,” she gently called out. The door opened and then gently closed. Kagome cracked one of her eyelids to see exactly who was going to be working on her.  Kagome was surprised by what she had seen. She had never seen this guy before. He was definitely handsome, and very well built from what she could see. His long silver hair was tied back in a low pony tail. His golden eyes glancing back and forth at the supplies he would be needing. And a cute pair of dog ears, perched on top of his head that swiveled at all the additional sounds in the room. A small smile graced her lips as she closed her eyes once more. 

 

Inuyasha walked in to discover this stunning vixen laid out on his table. She was the last patron of the night and apparently ready to be molded. He had seen her come in before. She was the image of perfection and he couldn’t wait to get his hands on her. On her muscles…yeah. ‘Maybe I’ve been hanging out with Miroku a little too much?’ Shaking his head, he softly cleared his throat, catching her attention. “Hi.”

 

The girl smirked at the simple greeting, “Hello.”

 

“My name is Inuyasha and I’ll be taking care of you.”

 

“My name is Kagome.”

 

“So was there any particular area that needed worked on or did you just want a full body massage?”

 

“Can I do a full body massage with a little more attention on my back?” 

 

“Of course.” As Inuyasha grabbed a towel to warm for later and his bottle of lotion, he heard the slightest knock on their door.  He barely cracked it open to reveal Sango. “Hey.”

 

“Hey, so would you mind shutting down the place tonight? Miroku wants to take me out on a date,” she crossed her fingers that it was enough for his questioning mind.

 

His brows creased in confusion, “What about the customer?”

 

“She’s a friend of mine, she won’t mind.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah it’ll be fine!” she whispered quietly. “Thank you! See you tomorrow!” Sango disappeared around the corner. 

 

He didn’t want to shut the place down. He had plans tonight to ease some discomforts of his own. And having this beautiful woman on his table wasn’t helping any. But now he would be forced to, yet again, delay the inevitable. He turned back around to see her big bright blue eyes, focused on him. He could feel the tingling and tightness growing in his groin. ‘Well shit.’

 

“What was that about?” she asked.

 

“That was Sango. Her and Miroku are apparently going on a date,” he dimmed the lights a bit, as to not to blind her.

 

“Like right now?”

 

“Yup. I get to close the place down now. Yay me,” he responded dryly.

 

She chuckled. His voice was soothing and his humor wasn’t so over the top. She sank a little further into the mattress.

 

He had to stop and think about something else. ‘Murdering kittens. Old people having sex. Cutting a finger off.’ Her deep laugh was just too sexy. It was like an open invitation being all sultry. His pants were beginning to become a little too tight for his comfort.

 

He dolloped some lotion in his hand and began at the top of her shoulders. She did, in fact, have some nasty knots in her shoulders. As he began easing the knots out of her neck, a moan escaped her lips. He had to concentrate on the job at hand. Not the job in his hand. 

 

A blush swept across her cheeks, “Sorry. It’s tight right there.” She angled her face away, exposing more of her neck to give him more room to work with.

 

His eyes widened. She couldn’t possibly know what she just did. She must’ve seen that he was inuyoukai, right? Exposing a neck like that was a submissive act. She was giving her whole body up to him. Not to make it obvious that he was ogling, he continued to rub and pinch her bundled muscles into putty. He got more lotion and began working down her arms. Folding and stretching her fingers and tendons. She was really tight. ‘Wonder if she’s tight everywhere?’ Shaking his head, he moved back up her arms, feeling the tightness in the muscles leading to her pecs. ‘Shit.’ “Is there anything you don’t want worked on?”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Well, most women don’t like their pecs or gluts worked on.”

 

“No, I’m ok with it all.”

 

‘Shit.’

 

With the sheet in place, began applying pressure closer and closer to her breasts. Sure enough, tight muscles. ‘Damn! What does this woman do for a living?’

 

Kagome smirked to herself. Who is she to deny having a beautiful specimen “working” on her body. He could touch whatever he liked. He was standing to her side when he began working on her pecs. She didn’t think that he realized that his member was literally putting itself in her hand. She peeked at him through her lashes to see him so focused on her chest that he wasn’t paying any attention down below. She didn’t mean to, but her fingers twitched, barely grazing him. She heard his breath get sucked back in. She opened her eyes to see that he indeed was popping a tent in his low-rise dockers. 

 

He had to forcibly remove his hands from her body. He felt like the scum of the Earth for being caught with a customer like this. He could see the headlines read, ‘Woman groped by hanbun no in massage parlor. She’s suing the company.’ He began backing up, trying to come up with the words to excuse himself and get the hell out of there, but was frozen when he felt her hand come up and cup him. He looked down at her. She had a mischievous glint in her eyes with a matching smirk. Her fingers were still twitching against him, making it harder for him to breathe and think.

 

“Do you offer whole body massages?” His mouth went dry. Whole words couldn’t even form in his head, but somehow he managed a nod. “That’s good, because,” her opposite hand sneakily pulled the sheet down off her breasts, “I’m a little sore here too.”

 

He watched as her perky large breasts unveiled themselves. They were perfectly shaped mounds with upturned nipples that were peaked at the sudden coolness of the exposed air. With her hand still cupping his cock, what would fit in her hand, and balls, she pulled him closer to the bed. With the other hand, she reached for one of his, placing them on her breast that was dying for attention. And with that, he snapped back to attention. “For a whole body massage, it’ll take longer than the hour you scheduled for,” he smirked, causing one of his fangs to pop out.

 

She could feel herself getting wet with just a hand on her breast and a fang showing. ‘What else could he do?’ “That’s ok. I don’t have anything planned after this. Take as long as you need to give me a thorough massage.”

 

With that thought, Inuyasha tossed the lotion to the wayside and reached under the cabinet for some mineral infused baby oil. He warmed it up for a few seconds in the warmer that was in the room for stone massage. Once he was satisfied with the temperature, he poured a string of oil over her breasts and abdomen. He began up on her shoulders once again, noticing that they weren’t as tight as they were before. Standing at the head of the bed, he leaned over, applying pressure until his hands were full with her chest. He groped and pulled up, pinching her nipples before they released, gently bouncing back into their resting place. Her darkened nipples were becoming more peaked at his attention. He grabbed them both again, squeezing a bit tighter before pulling up again. He pulled her arms up over her head, encircling his thighs, giving him access to all of her chest. 

 

Kagome latched her hands onto his strong thighs, pulling him closer to her. His cock was literally next to her face. She tilted her chin up and nuzzled his cock through his pants as he was pinching her nipples and running his hands down her ribcage.

 

It was getting harder to breathe. She was biting his cock through his pants, making him strain all at much harder. He ran his hands down her abdomen until they met up with the sheet. He kicked the temperature up on the mattress warmer as he pulled the sheet off the rest of her body. All breathing stopped. He could feel her heat from where he was standing. Her scent was giving him the ‘Come fuck me’ signal. And she was smooth. Baby smooth.  His mouth began watering at this lovely sight before him. Maybe the gods were showing him mercy finally.

 

He removed her groping hands from his ass, not that he minded much, and moved towards the foot of the bed. He drizzled some more oil over one of her legs and began rubbing it in. He moved slowly beginning with her toes, watching them wiggle from being tickled. He firmly pressed into the arch of her foot, causing her to squirm from actual tension. As he moved further up her leg, he pulled it up, resting her foot on his shoulder. His warmed hands kneaded her strong calves, applying pressure on her kneecap, loosening it up. 

 

Once he reached her thighs, he had to pull her closer. He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. With her closer, he draped her knee over his shoulder as he lowered himself down, coming face to face with her heat. Her thigh was firm and taut as he massaged and molded her muscles. But once he got to the apex, he couldn’t help himself. He ran an oiled finger down one side of her pussy, exposing her wetness. His tongue came out and gently scooped all she had to offer into his mouth, causing her to buck and moan out loud. She was too intoxicating. He flicked his tongue over her core a few more times before pulling back and setting her relaxed leg off to the side.

 

He then grabbed her opposite leg and again started with her toes. He heard her whimper at his missing tongue. She needed attention. But he was going to give her a thorough rub down. He took his time with her feet before throwing it up on the opposite shoulder. As he made his way up her long leg, he noticed that her hands were becoming idle. He could see her fingers twitching as he got closer and closer to her core.

 

He was driving her nuts. When he started on her second leg, she couldn’t help the whimper of frustration. She wanted him to do more. She peeked through her lashes and saw him staring up at her with a devilish smirk gracing his lips. He was intentionally going slow! She could feel herself go wet in anticipation as he reached her thigh. Much like his work on her breasts, his strong hands molded and massaged every inch of her thigh. His hand reached higher and higher, his knuckles brushing against her clit, causing her to moan and buck into his hand. She couldn’t help it anymore. She reached up and began playing with her nipples, moaning at the sensations. She felt him reach up and begin massaging her lower abdomen, right across her pubic bone. His thumbs slipped down, spreading her open, exposing everything about her. She felt his tongue flick over her clit again, again causing her to buck into his mouth. He nipped at her clit in warning to hold still, but it had to reverse effect. She could feel her juices spilling out in want. He ran his tongue in to her core, sopping up all of her juices. She felt his tongue dancing around in her cavern. It was silky but yet textured at the same time. Either way, she wanted more!

 

He could feel her heat growing more and more as he continued. After he gave her a complete tongue fucking, he moved up towards her bundle of nerves again. He swirled his tongue around, causing her breath to become baited. He watched her arc her back, trying to angle her hips towards him. But of course, he couldn’t have that just yet. With her leg still draped over his shoulder, he straightened it out, straight up into the air, before stretching it up and over her head, using his whole rigid body as the weight. His cock stroking her on her heat through his pants. Once he felt her body relax into the stretch, he released her, before  pulling her other leg onto his shoulder, repeating the opposite sides. When she settled into that stretch, he pulled both of her knees to her chest, then parted them like butterfly wings.

 

She felt her hips and muscles open up from his administrations. He reached his hands up to her breasts once more, removing her hands from herself and looping them behind her knees. He went back to her breasts,  firmly molding and shaping them in his strong hands, before running his hands down the length of her slim body. He kept traveling south, moving his hands around her thighs, straight over her pussy. Swiping his tongue once more over her heat, he reached up and slid two fingers into her wet cavern while his mouth latched onto her clit once more. 

 

The series of movements of him stroking her from the inside and his tongue and lips suckling her like a thirsty babe, was sending her higher and higher. She tried to hold off the heat coiling in her belly, but the more she tried, the faster his fingers pumped into her, pushing her closer to the edge. He peeked at her from his position. “It’s just us two here. I want you to scream,” his voice deeper, huskier, as his fingers began to twist and scissor as he thrust his fingers in her faster, being coated by her essence. The coil got tighter, she could feel her walls clenching around his fingers. The heat suddenly washed over her as a scream escaped her lips. He lowered his lips to her core, sucking and licking everything he could reach as she bucked her hips towards him.

 

Once he was satisfied that she was now truly relaxing, he stepped back. “Scoot back up on the table and turn over,” he growled, gently nipping the inside of her thigh. It took her a couple breaths to gain control of her legs again, forcing herself to do as asked. But she was wanting more, now!  Finally, she scooted up on the table, slowly turning over, forcing her hip to stick out. Inuyasha took notice for sure. She had a full figure in the right places. Full breasts, full hips, slender waist, and damn an ass that spoke for itself. He once again stood at the head of the bed as he poured out some more oil onto her back and ass. Because she was indeed in need of a back massage, he began at her shoulders, slowly releasing the tension knots that riddled her. She let out moans of appreciation as he discovered and relieved more and more knots.

 

He moved farther down her back until he reached her ass. He spread the oil around both of her cheeks before slipping a single finger down the center, running straight to her core. Everything was still sensitive from his earlier administrations that she bucked into his hand. As he continued to squeeze and manipulate her gluts, he felt her hands sneak up and caress his hard on through his pants again. Only this time, she was getting more brave. She slipped his belt undone before unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, releasing his throbbing member from its confines. While his hands were still stroking her, she arched her back, giving him more to play with while she looked up at him as she slipped her tongue over the tip of his head. She tasted his precum on the tip of her tongue. It just made her more greedy. Slowly licking his length from base to tip, she heard him groan before she slipped his whole length down her throat, causing her to gag. A growl was ripped from his throat. 

 

She repeatedly bobbed her head, occasionally swallowing back his head. The swallowing action caused a tightness around his head, making him buck into her throat further. The sensation was almost too much. He reached over and slid both hands down her firm ass, spreading her cheeks apart, exposing all she had to bare. She again arched her back, begging for more of his touch. With one hand, he sunk two fingers into her wet pussy while the other hand began playing with her asshole. He heard her cry out in pleasure. He removed both hands from her while stepping back, removing his cock from her mouth. He quickly walked around to the foot of the bed, spreading her legs as far apart as she would let them. She kept her back arched, keeping her ass tilted up. 

 

Inuyasha couldn’t help himself as he ran an oiled hand down the center again, getting to watch her muscles twitch as he crossed over her asshole and core again. A whimper escaped her lips. Inuyasha lowered himself down licking her core once more before heading up, licking her asshole. Another cry of pleasure escaped her throat as her breathing picked up its pace. He slid three fingers into her wet cavern as he continued to assault her other hole. Her scent was becoming stronger as she was being pushed towards the edge again. She could feel the heat coiling as she rocked and bucked back into his face. He pumped his fingers faster and harder, thrusting her over the edge quickly, causing her to scream out again, louder than before. ‘Who knew she was a screamer?’ Inuyasha thought to himself. 

 

Her screams were starting to get to him. He loved to hear her scream, but he wanted her screaming his name. He loved bringing her pleasure over and over again. It was addicting to hear her soft moans and whimpers to her screaming with every breath.  He pulled her hips up into the air, forcing her to be in a submissive position on her hands and knees. She swept her hair to the side so she could see him behind her. He quickly shed his shirt and shifted his already open pants down off of his hips, kicking them off his feet before climbing up in the bed behind her. He ran his hand down her center again, feeling the puckering entrance of her ass down to the silky folds of her womanhood. Everything was wet and begging for him to take her over once more. Without any hesitation, he slipped his cock into her wet pussy. 

 

He knew she wasn’t a virgin, but damn if she was tight like one. She cried out in ecstasy as he sank in up to the hilt of his shaft. He buried himself deep within her. She could feel her walls stretching to accommodate to his girth. Pleasure was the only word that came to mind and she wanted more. She began rocking back into him, causing him to grind into her. He reached forward, pushing her shoulders and face into the mattress before running his hand between her shoulder blades, down her spine, up the severe arc in her lower back and up her ass. His oiled hand grasped her ass cheeks, pulling her away from him before slamming her back onto his swollen cock, causing her to cry out again. He loved the sensation she was creating. His thumb slipped into her asshole, causing her to arch her back even more into his hand, thrusting herself harder on his cock. ‘So she likes anal play. Check.’ He could feel his cock thrusting into her through the thin wall of her rectum. This got him even harder, if that was even possible. After a few more thrusts, he pulled out of her dripping pussy. 

 

A cry of frustration escaped her lips. She was so close! She felt some more warm oil drip from the top of her ass, down into her crease, drenching her even more. He rubbed the oil over her hole until there wasn’t a dry patch on her skin. She felt his precum smearing over his head and onto her ass. She rocked back into hips, whimpering in frustration, pulling him back to the goal. Completion. Without warning he slid his cock into her ass and began pumping. She cried out loud in a mixture of pleasure and pain. The pain was quickly replaced as she approached the edge of the precipice again. He continued thrusting into her as she fell over the edge, heat consuming her body, giving her the tingles in her release. But before she could gather herself, he was already pushing her back towards the top. He gripped her nipple, giving it a good twist, causing her to cry out and her walls tighten.

 

Inuyasha grabbed one of her hands, sticking her fingers into his mouth. His tongue swirled around the tips, leaving them drenched before sticking them between her legs. “Play with yourself. Cum for me,” he growled. Kagome didn’t need to be told twice. She circled around her clit, setting off her nerves. She felt her juices leak down her leg as she came again. And again, before she could catch her breath, he told her to keep playing as she felt one of his hands sink some of his digits into her pussy again, while the other grabbed a handful of her hair. She had never had anyone be rough with her during sex or even pull her hair, but dammit if it wasn’t a complete turn on!  He was in pure domination. She continued to play with herself as he dug and twisted her juices out of her. With her weight balanced on the side of her face, she reached around with her other hand and pulled her ass cheeks further apart since both of his hands were busy. Just that action caused an explosion of new sensations and pleasure to wreak havoc over her body. She felt herself shudder and cry out in completion, her walls tightening around his fingers and his cock. 

 

“Fuck me, Inuyasha! Cum in me!” Kagome cried out as she couldn’t hold on any longer.

 

Her walls were so fucking tight. Inuyasha knew he himself couldn’t hold on any longer. He felt the heat down in his belly and his balls tighten. When she cried out to him, repeating for him to fuck her, he pounded as hard as he could until his seed spilled out into her ass. She felt complete and sated. When he pulled out, the warm fluid leaked down her ass, towards her pussy. She reached back and scooped some of it up, licking it off her fingers as she watched him, watch her. 

 

‘Damn, if that wasn’t the sexiest thing ever.’ Inuyasha could feel himself growing thick again, but knew she needed a rest. He scooped her up, wrapping her legs around his waist; he made his way towards the back where there was a shower that they could use. The oil was a good lubricant but was not comfortable in large doses like they had done. Turning on the warm water, he pulled them both under the spray. 

 

Kagome could feel his cock tapping her ass cheeks as she was still straddling his waist. Yes, her pussy was exhausted but she wasn’t about to leave this beautiful man wanting after completely dominating her. He reached outside of the shower and grabbed a washcloth and lathered it up with the body soap that was in the shower stall. He set Kagome on her feet before turning her around to face the cold wall, kicking her feet apart. He gently scrubbed the oil off of her back, leaving a trail of suds behind. He moved his way down her back and over her ass. He gently cleaned her nether regions, aware she was probably sore from their actions. He moved down her legs before having her turn around and face him. Her breasts were standing at attention, waiting for their turn under his soap. Once she was clean, she stole the washcloth from him. “My turn,” a devilish smirk crossed her lips. Like her, she had him face away from her as she washed his massive, muscular back. She traveled down to his round, toned ass. ‘Complete perfection,’ she mused, also noting the dimples on either side of his spine in the small of his lower back. Having him turn around, she washed across his pecs that tweaked at her attention. Moving down, she giggled inwardly, ‘He the living picture of the term “washboard abs”.’ Since he was standing under the spray, the soap was quickly washing off. She kissed every ab on her way down. Her fingers dropped the wash cloth as they trailed the sharp ‘V’ pointing directly where she was heading. 

 

His breath got sucked in as her fingers wrapped around the heavy weight of his hard on again. Without missing too much time, she slipped the tip of his head into her mouth. Her hands began pumping while her lips created a tight suction seal around his tip. Inuyasha knew he wasn’t going to last long the second time around. The slurping noises that she was creating, was slowly becoming his undoing. He reached down, threading his fingers through her hair. He bucked into her lips, shoving his length deep down in her throat, causing Kagome to gag and cough. Coming back up for air, she took a quick breath before resuming her suction. 

 

“Fuck,” a growl escaped his lips, his balls were tightening again. He felt her swallow around his cock a few more times before the heat began consuming him again. She shoved his whole length down her throat and sucked him dry at the tip, releasing him with a pop. The tip of her tongue flicked across the eye of his head. Her fingers were tracing his veins that were popping out, signaling that he was near his end again. She bobbed her head a couple more times before he started thrusting her head down over his cock, pumping into her mouth. He could hear her slurping and sucking him off, sending him over the edge. He twisted his fingers in her hair, forcing her to drink his warm seed, deep in her throat. After a few more pumps, he released her. He saw a small trail of his semen drizzle out over her lip before her tongue flicked out, cleaning up the trail. ‘Fuck,’ he growled to himself, ‘It’s going to be a long night.’