InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Miko's Instincts ❯ A Miko's Instincts Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Miko's Instincts Chapter 9
By Majicman
 
 
Disclaimer: No, I certainly do not own any of the characters in InuYasha. I do enjoy playing with `em, though. Look out, Kagome.
 
 
Oh, she was going to get that bitch now.
 
Kikyo's Shinidama Chuu were carrying her back to the village in InuYasha's forest and she was going to settle things with that miko wannabe once and for all.
 
It had taken a couple of days to get the influence of that damned spiritually-powerful lesbian out of her system. Having Kagura's aura disappear behind a barrier that Kikyo assumed hid Naraku's castle had helped. Yet, part of her admired a strong woman and regretted never catching up with the wind sorceress.
 
Wait a second. Where did that come from?
 
Kikyo started beating herself over the head. “Down, girl! Down, I say!” She felt the stray feeling sink into the background and smiled in satisfaction. Still, one thought troubled her: what were those pink and blue flashes on the horizon as she flew away pursuing Kagura?
 
 
“How are you feeling, Kagome?” asked Sango.
 
Kagome sat against the outside of Kaede's hut looking pensive. “It's a lot to absorb, Sango.”
 
“Having InuYasha finally choose you over Kikyo must make you very happy…yet I'm sure it's a little scary, too.”
 
“You don't know the half of it, Sango. I might be pregnant.”
 
Sango looked stunned.
 
“…or at least I might be any time now.”
 
“Oh, Kagome.”
 
“Sango, what do you know about youkai…procreation.”
 
The taijiya blushed. “A little.” She was horribly embarrassed, but this was her friend and she'd stick with her.
 
“Well, it seems that unlike a man's…seed…which dies a couple of days after it's inside you, a hanyou's seed doesn't die off until the hanyou's next human night.”
 
“Are you saying what I think you're saying?”
 
“Yeah.” Kagome gave Sango one of those smiles only Kagome can give. The whole shard-hunting group got kind of scared when one of those smiles appeared. “It means that, since it's two weeks till InuYasha's next human night and I'm due to ovulate any time now…”
 
“Oh, Kagome.”
 
Kagome looked around. “Where is that jerk, anyway?”
 
“I think he's a little scared of you right now.”
 
Kagome stared at the demon slayer. “Scared?”
 
“Yeah, he said you might sit him into eternity.”
 
Kagome giggled. “I probably should.” Kagome stopped laughing. Oh, Sango. I feel like a bomb waiting to go off!”
 
“Do you want me to get InuYasha for you?”
 
“Yeah.” Kagome continued, “You know what's really weird, Sango?”
 
“What?”
 
“I should be mortified by this, but I feel…excited.”
 
Sango turned to leave. “I'll be back and I'll bring InuYasha if I have to drag him back here.”
 
“Thank you, Sango,” said Kagome. “Please tell him I'm not angry. In fact, tell him I want, no, I need to see him.” Kagome looked at her hands which were trembling with excitement. “Yeah, tell him I need to see him!”
 
Kaede stepped out of her hut and walked past the two friends to attend to some of her miko duties.
 
Sango couldn't be sure, looking at Kaede from behind, but it looked like elder miko was laughing.
 
 
You must go to her, InuYasha,” exclaimed the monk.
 
“I can't, Miroku. What if she resents what I've done to her?”
 
“With her. With her, InuYasha,” replied Miroku. “She sure didn't look like she was raising any objections. Was there any time she wasn't acting as your full partner?”
 
InuYasha's mouth turned up in a goofy smile and his eyes got a faraway look. “It was more like we were competing to see who could push the other to a higher level of…”
 
InuYasha notice the monk was also getting lost in thought.
 
“Keh! You'd better be dreaming about Sango!”
 
“Oh? What was that, InuYasha?” The monk shook his head. “Seriously, InuYasha, look at it from Kagome's standpoint. You two finally got together…you rascal you…”
 
“Monk…”
 
“The point is you're going to make Kagome think you're avoiding her.”
 
“Well, I'm not.”
 
“Maybe she thinks you've gone back to take Kikyo as your lover.”
 
InuYasha started to cringe and blurble, but quickly recovered. “Feh! I asked Sango to speak with her.”
 
“It's not the same, InuYasha. You must speak with Kagome in person. After all, she is your mate, now.”
 
“She'll sit me to…”
 
“InuYasha.”
 
“Keh! Okay. I'll go. Besides, here comes Sango now.”
 
 
Sango couldn't help blushing a little when she addressed InuYasha. She kept thinking back to that night and how it had excited her.
 
“InuYasha, you really need to talk with Kagome.”
 
“Feh! She'll just keep sitting me. I don't see why I should…”
 
InuYasha's eyes got a concerned look. He sniffed the air, then looked up…as did the others.
 
“Are those Kikyo's Shinidama Chuu?” asked Sango.
 
“We're all going back to see Kagome,” declared Miroku as he grabbed Sango's hand and made a dash for it.
 
InuYasha took one more look at the Shinidama Chuu. They were headed straight for Kagome.
 
“Wait for me, damn it!”
 
 
When Miroku, Sango and InuYasha arrived at Kaede's hut, they found Kaede doing her best to keep Kikyo and Kagome apart.
 
“Why are ye here, sister?” asked Kaede. She had a good hunch why, but she was buying time.
 
“Out of my way, sister,” Kikyo shouted. “This poor copy of me will be gone when I'm done with her.”
 
“What's gotten into you, sister?”
 
In truth, what had gotten into Kikyo was a couple dozen souls of young women from a bawdy house that had been burned to the ground with them in it. These were girls who would fight at the sound of a dropped sake bottle, and catfights were their specialty.
 
InuYasha was glad for the excuse to get close to Kagome. He moved to stand beside her and drew his new mate into his shoulder.
 
“Do you need me to protect you from her, Kagome?”
 
Kikyo's eyes widened, then narrowed. “Bitch,” she said.
 
“No thank you, InuYasha.” Kagome smiled at the idea that InuYasha would protect her from Kikyo. “We didn't get to finish this before. We'll finish it now.”
 
The two mikos squared off.
 
Miroku stage whispered to the hanyou, “Two women fighting over you, InuYasha. That's pretty hot.”
 
“Shut up, bouzu.”
 
Sango grabbed Miroku and dragged him back by the entrance of Kaede's hut. “Maybe you'd better stay here with me, houshi. You might live longer.”
 
Kikyo glared at Kagome. “What a harlot you are! I see your tricks. You've even resorted to making your breasts look bigger!”
 
Kagome looked down. “I have?”
 
Kaede stayed off to the side. “And so it begins.”
 
Kagome glared back at Kikyo. “I have done so such thing!” She turned to her mate. “InuYasha? Do my breasts look bigger to you?”
 
InuYasha was turning red.
 
“InuYasha,” said Kagome, “feel my breasts.”
 
Everyone looked scandalized, including Kikyo.
 
InuYasha reached around Kagome from behind.
 
“Here,” said Kagome. “Weigh them in your hands.”
 
“Harlot!” shouted Kikyo. “You can't have him do that!”
 
“Why not?” asked Kagome, looking Kikyo straight in the eyes. “He's my mate, after all.”
 
Kikyo just stood there spluttering.
 
InuYasha was enjoying cupping her breasts. “They do feel bigger.
 
Kagome smiled at Kikyo…then moaned. It felt so-o-o good. Suddenly, a worried look flickered over her. What had Kaede said?
 
 
“First, you'll feel excited.” She had felt excited earlier.
 
“You'll want InuYasha.” She…definitely…wanted InuYasha right now. In fact, if they had been alone…
 
“You'll start to glow. I'd guess purple because your aura is pink and InuYasha's is blue.” Well, at least she wasn't glowing.
 
“Your breasts will swell.” Uh-oh.
 
“You'll almost feel your heart beating.” Check. Double uh-oh.
 
“You'll feel more tension around…” Oh…yeah.
 
“Your skin might even turn pink…if you can see that through your blushes.”
 
“Are you finally blushing, my poor copy?” said Kikyo. “You should have been embarrassed long before this!”
 
Well, at least she wasn't glowing. At least there was that.
 
Then a thought came to her. Here they were…in broad daylight. Kagome closed her eyes and cupped her hands over them. She opened her eyes.
 
Purple.
 
Not the red of sunlight filtering through the blood in your fingers, but honest-to-kami purple.
 
Kaede laughed a little. “Do ye see purple, Kagome?”
 
“What is going on?” shouted Kikyo.
 
“It is simple, dear sister,” answered Kaede. “Kagome's aura is pink. InuYasha's is blue. And now Kagome has a purple aura. Do ye not know the signs?”
 
“The bitch,” gasped Kikyo. “The little bitch has mated with him.”
 
Kagome was beginning to feel the way she did the other night. “Hold me, InuYasha. I…I need you.”
 
The poor hanyou was embarrassed, but held his mate.
 
“It's just like before, InuYasha, only…only…more powerful.” Kagome was both panting and trembling now.
 
“You will not do this before me,” a red-faced Kikyo screamed.
 
Fortunately, by this time the villagers had headed for the hills, not wanting to be caught in a miko battle. At least there wasn't a crowd.
 
Suddenly, Sango, who was doing some panting of her own, grabbed the monk by the arm and growled, “You're coming with me.” The two disappeared inside Kaede's hut, after which the taijiya could be heard half shouting, “That robe comes off…now!”
 
Only Kaede, Kikyo, Kagome and InuYasha remained outside…and Kagome was in the throes of a full-blown orgasm.
 
“Ooooh…ooooh…ooooh…ooooh…AAAAAHHHHH HHHHH!”
 
“That's one,” said Kaede.
 
“What do you mean, `that's one,' Kaede?” gasped Kagome who, oddly enough, was beginning to feel excited again.
 
“Didn't I tell ye, child? Ye shall have one of those for each baby.”
 
“What???”
 
“One for each pup, you say?” asked InuYasha, grinning stupidly.
 
“Aye.”
 
“Aye-yai-yai-yai-YAI!” yelled Kagome as another wave crashed over her and she slumped in InuYasha's arms.
 
“That's two,” said Kaede.
 
Kikyo stared, muttering to herself.
 
“Two,” gasped Kagome. “I can live with two.”
 
“Your damned purple aura is bright enough to be seen in daylight. Happy?” hissed Kikyo.
 
Kagome's breathing had just settled down when she felt another wave building. “Oh…oh…oh…”
 
InuYasha held Kagome and turned her around, facing him. He could see Kagome's glow. Sweat droplets were breaking out all over her as another massive wave began to break over her.
 
“In…In..Inu…YA-SHAAAAAAAA!” Kagome's expression seemed to go through a large number of contortions. Some even looked painful, although she certainly didn't look in pain when she finally started recovering from her outburst. The two mates clung to each other, content despite Kikyo's angry presence.
 
“Is that it, Kagome?” asked InuYasha.
 
Kagome nodded. “I think so. Oh, InuYasha. That was the most wonderful…”
 
“Damn you!” shouted Kikyo.
 
“InuYasha? Get rid of her so we can do it again…okay?”
 
Kikyo couldn't stand it anymore. Something snapped.
 
“Come, my Shinidama Chuu! You will take me away from here!” Kikyo's soul collectors lifted her into the sky. “And I command you to find me the souls of some more spiritually-powerful lesbians.” She glowered at InuYasha and Kagome. “I'm tired of this.” Kikyo looked off into the distance. “I'm coming, my Kagura!”
 
 
Naraku watched the proceedings in a special vessel that allowed him to see and hear what his Saimyoushou witnessed.
 
Kagura observed over his shoulder.
 
“Just crush my heart now, Naraku,” pleaded the wind sorceress.
 
 
 
A/N: Okay, you pervs, you got your way. I didn't have one single person say Kagome shouldn't become pregnant.
 
I had one person ask what time period she'd live in. I'll get to that. Another reviewer asked about having both Kikyo and Sesshomaru show up. Fluffy will show up later, but I thought it might make this chapter too complex if he showed up now. Besides, I wanted Kikyo to get the full force of what was going on.
 
Oh, and Koga (and Ayame) will be along soon. Plus Naraku is busy plotting, although he will probably get his butt fried for his trouble.
 
100% for pregnancy. I can't believe you pervs.
 
By the way, you noticed Sango dragging Miroku into Kaede's hut? What's going on with that?