InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Miko's Life in Sakura High ❯ Getting to Know Each Other Part IV ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

IIIII'mmmm backkkkkkkk!!!!! Hahahahahh!!! Oh wow its really good to be back and writing this story. Im sooo sorry that you guys had to wait this long, I really, really am, TRUST MEEE!!!! It sucks that its taken me like what? Three stinkin months? To freakin post up this chapter?? Stupid, stupid, STUPID!! For the new readers that came here I hope you enjoy this chapter, really!! But for those who have already read this before I revised it I sincerely hope you reread this again. There are some new things in her and at the bottom there is a new scene. It may seem boring to you and I apologize but what's done is done. All I have left to say for now is read and review!! XD
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
Review responses
Janelle Angeline- Heheh thanks!! XD
Anime4mealways- =^-^= Awhh thanksss SO much for that!! You're too sweet! It really boosted up my spirits! Hahah alright! I'll be sure to email you if I'm ever in a dire need of coming up with some ideas!! Thank you for the offer!!
Volleygirl07- Hahahh awesome!! Sorry it's taking so long to update!!
Sesshyalltheway- Awhh thanks!! And I'm really sorry!! I wish I got this out sooner!! Hope you enjoy the next chapters!!
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
Disclaimer: You've read it before and you'll read it again. I do not own Inuyasha.. only the OCs I make are my own and this plotline too.
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
--Kagome—
#Sesshomaru#
(Sesshomaru's Beast)
&Miroku&
+Kikyo+
/Sango/
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
--Getting to Know Each Other Part IV—
Last Time:
I don't know what to say.” Sesshomaru said surprised.
Kagome grinned at him. “I have that affect on people.”
Sesshomaru chuckled. “I wouldn't doubt it... but one thing for sure is...” he paused for dramatic effect.
Yes...?” Kagome inquired.
Sesshomaru stared directly into her eyes and smirked. “You're in the band.”
Kagome's grin became wider. She ran up to Sesshomaru and hugged him. “Thank you!!” she looked up at him, compassionate sapphire eyes shining. “Not only for letting me into the band, but for convincing me to sing...I really couldn't have done it without you, Sesshomaru.” She laid her head on his chest and whispered “Thank you”
Sesshomaru, letting his guard down, hugged her back, and placed his chin on the crown of her head. “You are welcome Kagome, it was my pleasure.” he whispered back.
Taki-sensei mentally 'Awwwhh'ed at the scene, being careful not to interrupt. She walked out of the room so quietly not even Sesshomaru heard her. The last thing she thought was 'They are so right for each other... they would make a wonderful couple... Oh! And just adorable grand-babies too!!” She disappeared, still thinking about grandchildren and what they would look like.
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
--4th Period; Gym—
After Music was over they all had to go to gym next. Kagome was walking with Kikyo and Sango to the girl's locker room, thinking about earlier.
-Flashback
After Taki-sensei left Sesshomaru and Kagome were still embracing. A few minutes passed by before Kagome realized their position and she jumped away and blushed.
Sesshomaru also realized what happened and put his arms behind his back and started to look around the room, anything except for Kagome. If you looked very, very closely, you could spot a very faint blush across Sesshomaru's pale cheeks.
An awkward silence spread before it was broken by the door opening.
It was Inuyasha.
He stuck his head through the crack of the door and looked at them confusedly. “Uhmm guys? Are ya done in here? The bell's 'bout ta ring.”
Kagome was the first to snap out of it first. “Uhmm yea, thanks Inuyasha.” She looked at Sesshomaru. “Uhh I better go and get my stuff, bye” With that she walked over to the door and pulled it open. She walked out the door and past Inuyasha.
Inuyasha walked into the room. “Fluffy?”
Sesshomaru barely heard him or even Kagome when she spoke to him. He was thinking.
#Wow that felt…#
(Good? Great? Hot? I know you felt something pressing up to you when you guys hugged…) Eyebrows could be seen shrugging pervertedly. A grin could be spotted as well.
Sesshomaru mentally growled. #I was going to say new you lecherous idiot.#
He mentally shook his head to clear his thoughts and looked in front of him to see Inuyasha staring his way, waving his hand in front of his face. His own clawed hand shot out, grabbing Inuyasha's wrist and shoved it away from him. He stared at his half-brother before striding out of the room, not saying a single word.
Inuyasha just looked after him and scowled. “Grumpy bastard.” He muttered before smirking and shaking his head. He didn't miss the blushes Kagome, and even Sesshomaru, wore. He chuckled to himself before walking out of the room as well, closing the door.-
End of Flashback-
They reached the locker room and Kagome realized she didn't have anything to change in. She voiced her problem to her friends.
“Oh,” Sango muttered when Kagome mentioned it. “Uhm I guess you'll just have to wait until we get out and you can ask the gym teacher.”
Kikyo nodded in agreement. “Yea, and you'll have to ask about a locker as well.”
Kagome groaned. “Oh all right… I hate transferring schools…” she muttered the last part.
Sango and Kikyo snickered before they went and changed.
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
When they where done they walked out of the locker rooms.
Sango and Kikyo both were wearing black and blue training kimonos. They had on the uniform for when they trained they're respective weapons. The uniform for when they played sports was just a plain gray shirt with the school's name on it in black and blue and blue shorts with the school's name on it as well.
They walked down the hall towards pair of double doors.
“So what's the sensei like… uhmm.” Kagome paused to shift her backpack so she could grab the schedule. She reached into her bag and a jingling sound could be heard. Kikyo and Sango furrowed their eyebrows at her.
“Uhh Kagome… the sensei's name is Takishi-sensei… what in the world do you carry in there?” Kikyo asked.
Kagome was pulling out a binder when Kikyo spoke. She shoved it back in and closed up her backpack before shouldering it. “Takishi-sensei? Geeze is it another relative of your boyfriend's? But yea about the backpack…” she started to chuckle nervously. “It's just some weapons… just in case.”
The two girl's eyes widen in surprise. Kikyo went behind Kagome and zipped open her backpack. “O-oi! Kikyo! Whaddya think ya doin'?”
Kikyo looked up with wide eyes. “Some? There's only a couple a daggers in here… the rest is just some random stuff like training gear, and accessories like hairclips, chopsticks, rings, and a tessen?.” She paused and looked down closely. “And its crystal onyx to boot…. Well most of it is, the rings looks like ebony” -1-
Sango's eyes widen even more. “Oh shit... that's like the strongest metal known. How did you get your hands on that?”
Kikyo looked up again and answered for her. “Inventing weapons was a hobby of Uncle's. He always tried to think of something better than the last, and always invented some convenient things for Kagome so she could protect herself.” She peered into the back pack and found something… she pulled it out. “Uhhh Kago what's this?” she held out a thin piece of onyx metal… only a half inch wide and two inches long. There was a small slit on the side.
Kagome's eyes lit up and extended her hand. “Give it here and I'll show you.” Kikyo did so. Once Kagome had it she tapped the side opposite of the one with the slit twice. The thinnest blade ever seen flipped out and twisted. The blade itself was a clear blue. “This is my favorite dagger. It's so thin you can hide it anywhere. The blade it's made out of dragonian crystallite. The toughest blade even if it's as thin as this. No one else knows of this kind of blade except for me and my father, but he didn't tell me where or how he got it.”
Sango was looking at her curiously. “Where do you hide it?”
Kagome smirked at her. “In between the chest… it's the last place anyone would think a weapon could be concealed at since no weapons thin enough to be placed there without being notice.”
Kikyo just shook her head but looked thoughtful for a moment. “You actually might need them… did you bring you bracelet?”
Kagome nodded and held up her left hand and pulled down her sleeve, showing an ebony bracelet with various charms on it. “I never leave home without it.”
Sango looked confused. “Bracelet? What's so special about a bracelet?”
“It's an enchanted charm bracelet… it's infused with miko ki. These little charms are actually my weapons… my twin chisakatanas; The Heavenly Swords: Shingi and Yuuki, my shikomizue; Hogosha, my bow; Seitsu and my wakizashi. -2- Uhm you Kikyo you said I'll need my weapons… why?” Kagome inquired.
Kikyo looked at her before looking over at Sango. “We'll tell you later alright? For now just put your weapons away and let's get goin… you still have to talk to the sensei.” She started walking over to the doors, Sango behind her.
Kagome nodded and dropped everything in her back pack before following after them.
Kikyo opened the door and they walked in. They stopped at the middle of the room and Kagome gaped.
“Damn!! Is this the gym?” she exclaimed.
Sango laughed. “No this is just the dojo… to get to the gym we'd have to exit the other side of the locker room.”
If it was possible Kagome would have gaped even more.
The dojo was big… it was like the music room but more spacious. Various weapons were hung along one of the walls. On another wall there was a line of standing targets for archery. In the middle of the dojo there was just a huge mat lying on the floor. Kagome suspected it was for all kinds of fighting, hand to hand and weapons.
“Well, well what do we have here? It looks like a lovely goddess in disguise.”
Apparently it was possible for Kagome to gape even more because that was exactly what she did when she turned around and saw the sight before her eyes.
There right before her eyes were two people. One seemed just a little older than the other but besides that they could have been brothers, twins even. They both had silver hair pulled back into pony tails, an indigo crescent moon on the forehead, a pair of magenta stripes on the cheeks and wrists, and golden eyes. There were only slight differences. The older had a darker shade a silver hair, his stripes were more jagged and lighter, and his eyes was the most significant difference…they were lighter and brighter, and showed emotion more openly.
But that wasn't what got Kagome to gape, nope it was the fact that one of them was wearing a training gi and the top was partly open, showing that person's well defined and structured chest and abs. Kagome's mouth ran suspiciously dry… the basically half-naked person was Sesshomaru. The points of two pairs of magenta stripes could be seen.
Kagome barely even notice the older man walking towards her, kneeling, and grabbing her hand. She looked at him and blinked owlishly. This unnamed man kissed her hand and spoke. Kagome blushed.
“My dear, why do you stare at my son so openly? He's not as handsome as myself.” The man grinned.
Kagome's blush deepened.
The man saw and chuckled heartily. “Well if you like him so much you should take him home and have your way with him… With one as beautiful as you, surely he wouldn't mind… would you Sesshomaru?” he turned around.
(Hell no we wouldn't mind!!)
Sesshomaru glared at his father. “Quiet father, and leave Kagome alone… you're embarrassing her.”
Takishi-sensei looked back at Kagome to see her staring at him mouth opened and a very red blush painted along her face. He sighed. “Ahh it seems it is true. I will stop…. For now.” He winked at Kagome causing her to cover her eyes and shake her head. Her two friends snickered at her.
“Kikyo-chan, Sango, you can go start your training now while I speak to our dear Kagome.” Takishi-sensei told them.
They nodded and turned around.
He turned back at Kagome. “You are in need of a gym uniform, correct?”
Kagome nodded. “Yes Takishi-sensei.”
He smiled at her. “Please, just call me Touga.”
Kagome smiled back at him. “All right. Touga-sensei.”
He chuckled. “That's much better; Takishi-sensei makes me sound old.”
Sesshomaru smirked. “Well you are more than 700 years old, it's only natural.”
Touga-sensei pouted. “You don't have to rub it in.” he complained before turning around and walking to his office.
Kagome stared wide eyed at Sesshomaru. “More than 700 years?” she inquired, surprised.
Sesshomaru stared at her before nodding. “Yes, we demons do age differently than humans.”
“I know but that's just a really long time.” Her eyes were still wide. “How old are you then?
Sesshomaru chuckled. “Me? I am only 23 years old. When we are born we age two times slower than of humans until we turn five, the age appropriate to attend school. At that time we age like humans until we reach adulthood or 21. After that our aging basically stops, depending on what kind of demons we are and how much power in our blood we retain. Most demons if powerful enough are basically immortal; we only die if we are killed”
“Ohhh, that's pretty cool.” Kagome commented, voice laced with awe.
Sesshomaru chuckled again.
Touga-sensei came back and handed Kagome the gym uniform. “Here, go change in the restroom down the hall and put you things in your locker. We'll find you a gym locker for yourself in a few days.
Kagome looked confused for a moment. “Wait, I didn't even tell you my size… how did you…” she trailed off.
Touga-sensei had a glint to his eyes, and Kagome and Sesshomaru tensed, recognizing it. He smiled innocently. “Don't worry; I have a knack for this sort of thing… comes in handy with the mate.”
Kagome relaxed slightly before nodding slowly. “Hmm alright I'll be back, and thank you.”
He grinned at her. Sesshomaru saw and stiffened. “It was no problem for a beautiful young lady as you.” Kagome blushed faintly “Oh and before I forget, if you need any help getting it on, just say something. Maybe Sesshomaru could help you out with that problem.” Kagome gaped at him. “He should be able to find someone who knows how to put on the uniform.” He smiled at her before turning around and walking back. Kagome stared after him, wide eyed. She turned her stare to Sesshomaru, who just looked at astonished as her, and even a little embarrassed.
“Interesting father you have Sesshomaru, very… interesting.” Kagome said, warily.
Sesshomaru agreed. “Indeed.”
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
When Kagome came back she was wearing the training kimono.
She was wearing silver gloves, leggings, and under armor paired with the black and blue kimono.
-AN: Ever heard of Naruto? Yea the under armor stuff is like what Kakashi wears under his vest. -
Tied to her silver obi was a tessen -A fan-. What other people didn't know was that it was a tanto tessen… a dagger hidden inside the fan.
She also wore a dragon amulet her father gave to her. She wore it always but this was the first time she wore it out in the open. The dragon itself was hollow and contained potent knock out gas for whenever she's in a tight spot.
She walked over to where Sesshomaru and Touga-sensei stood, she noticed they were arguing.
She saw that Miroku was over there too.
“Hey guys, is everything all right?” she asked once she came over.
Sesshomaru turned and his mouth ran dry. He stared at her wide eyed.
(Oh. My. Kami! Dammit we so should have taken your fathers advice... she looks hot.)
Sesshomaru mentally nodded. #I second that…#
Touga-sensei saw his son openly stare at Kagome and laughed silently. He thought back to when Kagome did the same thing. `I know a couple of lovebirds when I see them and they're rightin front of me.'
Touga, getting a devious look in his eyes, asked his son a question. “Sesshomaru do you consider yourself a master debater?” -3-
“Well of course I do father… I always come out every time as the winner, its not hard at all. Maybe its natural or its because of the experience I obtained from the previous years, I do not know. It matters not as long as I get the effect wanted.”
Miroku snorted in amusement.
Kagome stared at them before she started to have a coughing fit.
“Well at least you admit it” Touga-sensei stated, a sly smirk spread out on his face
Sesshomaru looked at his two friends. “What?”
His father had a peculiar glint in his eye, and was grinning.
He looked thoughtful and mouthed the words over and over a few times.
Realization flooded his eyes and he glared at his father coldly.
Touga-sensei had a good laugh for about ten minutes before calming down. “Well, I want to see how advanced you are in your fighting skills Kagome… so I want you to fight against Sesshomaru.“
Sesshomaru glared at his father even more coldly. “What are you doing father? I'm the strongest person in this dojo other than yourself…” he trailed off when he saw Kagome's eyes flare at him. “Uhhmm…”
Said person took a step forward and poked him in the chest. “What? Do you think I'm weak or something? Let me assure you I'm anything but!” she stated loudly.
Sesshomaru just looked down at her coolly. “I'm not insuiating anything… we don't know what your level is so I don't think it'll be such a great idea for you to fight someone as strong as me.”
Kagome's eyes narrowed at him in fury. “Well guess what? I'm good. Real good. Now let's fight.”
Kagome stalked out onto the mat and waited.
“Well this is going to be a very interesting fight…” Miroku trailed off at Sesshomaru's glare.
He was about to go out onto the mat but Touga-sensei held Sesshomaru back for a moment.
“Do you have any weapons of your own?” Touga-sensei called out.
Kagome nods and holds up her bracelet.
Sesshomaru and Touga-sensei looked at her confused.
Kagome chuckled at them. “Just watch and you'll see.” studies her bracelet and grabs the charms that look like twin swords. She pulled it off and they transformed in her favorite swords, her twin chisakatanas. She chose a stance and gestured for Sesshomaru to come.
Touga-sensei glances at Sesshomaru “I like her stance... what's your favorite position son.” He grinned, waggling his eyebrows at him.
Sesshomaru's eye twitched. He shoved his father and walked over to Kagome, picking a stance of his own. For the rest of the period they fought. -AN: I'm wayyy to lazy to write a fight scene lol-
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
After a half an hour of fighting, no one won yet, people were gathered… all were watching with wide and surprised eyes… some were even cheering...
“Go Kagome! I want to see someone actually beat the bastard!” Inuyasha shouted.
Especially Inuyasha…
Kikyo smacked his arm softly. “Inu-kun! Be nice.”
Inuyasha looked at her, eyes filled with anticipation and excitement…like a little kid getting a big ole' chocolate ice cream cone. “I will be right when Kagome beats Sesshomaru… nobody ever lasted this long except for dad. I really wanna see Kagome beat Sesshomaru… she just might do it too.”
Touga-sensei laughed. “You just might be right my boy, she seems pretty strong and has a lot of stamina and flexibility… good attributes on and off the mat, especially for Sesshomaru.” He smiled peacefully, but his eyes held a similar glint.
Inuyasha and Kikyo glanced at each other and shuddered. “Eww dad that's nasty…”
Touga-sensei faked confusion. “What? I only meant that instead of just fighting they could also compete against or even with each other in certain sports… Sesshomaru needs to have someone equal to his level you know? How else could he find out if he's good or not if the person he competes with doesn't last very long?”
They nodded and when Touga-sensei turn around Kikyo whispered to Inuyasha. “Is it just me or did that still sound like something it's not?”
Inuyasha shrugged. “I ain't too sure but since this is my pops we're talkin' `bout than yea, probably.”
They shook they're heads and turned their attention back to the fight… their eyes widened.
Sesshomaru was pinned to the ground by none other than Kagome. They we're both breathing harder than normal, Kagome worse than Sesshomaru.
Kagome stood above Sesshomaru with one of her chisakatanas at his neck. The other one was thrown to the side previously.
Kagome held out her hand and spoke. “Do you yield?”
Sesshomaru looked at her and smirked. He grabbed her hand and pulled her down towards him.
Kagome's eyes widened before she quickly infused miko ki into her sword so it would transform into its charm state as to not hurt Sesshomaru. It transferred back to dangling on her bracelet along with its twin.
Once Kagome landed on top of Sesshomaru he flipped them over and sat lightly on her stomach, grabbing her wrists and pinning them above her head to the ground.
Touga-sensei `whooped' “Woo hoo, way to go Sesshy!! I knew you were my son…” he trailed off for a moment, looking thoughtful. He smirked “You can make out but that's as far as it can go… you'd have to do the rest in private at home or somewhere. We're still at school ya know.”
Snickers and coughing was heard around the group surrounding the couple.
Miroku was grinning his trademark grin.
Inuyasha started to laugh hard.
Kikyo and Sango we're blushing lightly but snickering la bit as well.
Sesshomaru and Kagome stopped what they were doing to gape at Touga-sensei horrified. They both had a faint red color covering their cheeks.
Sesshomaru started to glare at his father and growled. “Father….”
Kagome stared at Sesshomaru before smirking. Swiftly she lifted up her leg and hit Sesshomaru's back. He fell on top of her and released her hands in surprise.
The people watching gasped.
She flipped them over again and pinned him in the same position as he did before, instead she was sitting on his chest. She made sure he couldn't get out of her hold; she pulled back one hand and reached between her chest.
Sesshomaru stared at her, eyes and mouth both opened wide. He faintly noticed his mouth running dry.
Touga-sensei and Miroku looked on, grinning.
Inuyasha gaped at her, looking much like a fish.
Kikyo and Sango looked at each other and smirked, shaking their heads knowingly.
Kagome pulled out the piece of metal she had before. Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes at it.
Kagome then started grinning before she tapped the side twice with her thumb. The blade flipped out and she placed it by his throat
“I'm gonna ask ya again, do you yield?” Kagome said, a hint of humor in her voice.
#Oh Kami… that was… I really don't know what that was…#
(Hot?… Sexy?… A total turn-on?)
#Can I say all of the above?...#
(…Absolutely…)
Sesshomaru nodded. “I yield…” he breathed out.
He tried to lean forward. Unconsciously Kagome did the same; she dropped her dagger and let his hand go. Sesshomaru sat up and placed his hands on her waist.
Kagome placed her hands on his shoulders.
They got closer and closer until…
…their lips met in a mind searing kiss. Both of their eyes were closed and they took no notice of their surroundings.
It was nothing like they ever felt before. When their lips met there was a spark, and both of them felt it… and they didn't want to lose it.
So they kept on going on for a little less than a minute, pausing to breathe a couple of times of course, before cheering, clapping, and `aww'ing occurred and forced them back into reality.
They broke apart and looked at the people around them.
They glanced back at each other before jumping apart and mumbling apologies, both of them embarrassed.
Touga watched the scene grinning to himself victoriously. “You know you two, when I said you could just make out I didn't think you would take me seriously…” he shouted before letting out long laugh.
Sesshomaru and Kagome both glanced at him before glancing at each other. Kagome smiled softly, and Sesshomaru gave her a small smile as well before they looked away again.
(AN: Ahh I so should have just stopped there or changed what was gonna happen but what the hell, we need a little more fluff in this fic… just remember they're not together yet!! Hahaha)
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
--After the bell rings--
After gym was over Kagome went to her locker and grabbed her uniform. Closing her locker, she headed towards the nearest restroom. She didn't get far before she felt someone's eyes boring into her. She saw a water fountain near and decided to stop. She felt the heated stare increase while she bent down to take a drink and she got annoyed.
She turned around to find the culprit. She looked past the other students walking in the hall and found the person staring at her across the hall to her left, leaning against a locker. She saw red eyes. She recognized them to be the ones from earlier, before homeroom. -- The hell? What is this guy... a stalker or something?...Well it's after homeroom, so it's fair play.-- she thought shrugging, imagining of the many interesting things she could do to him. Too busy with her thoughts, she failed to notice another pair of eyes staring at the two before them.
She stared at the guy and soon narrowed her eyes. She didn't like the look in his eyes, neither did she like the way those eyes had started to trail all over her body, basically eye-raping her. Her hand twitched, justitching to march over to knock the sucker out for staring at her like that. -I ain't some piece of freakin' meat—
Her eye twitched, he wouldn't stop staring at her and she just wanted to give the guy a piece of her mind. She looked the person over and immediately wished she didn't -This guy looks freakin' disgusting, his face is as attractive as a monkey's ass…its disturbing.-- The person she was staring at was dressed in the same thing she held in her hands, the black and blue uniform. -I swear if he doesn't stop staring, that's exactly what he's gonna be and it ain't gonna be fun…well, at least not for him.— She mentally smirked deviously. His hair, long, black, and wavy, was greasy and unkempt. His skin was a disgusting sickly pale white. All in all, this guy could win the title `Most Ugliest Man in Japan'. She looked into his eyes. They were a crimson red; dark, lustful, malevolent, and just downright creepy. They were boring into her, the look in his eyes promising, as if he was going to do something… something bad. -Heh, not if I can help it.-- Her hand curled into a fist and tightened, and gave the guy a glare that could make even the seventh layer of hell freeze over and have the devil run away, crying to his mommy. She saw a wave of fear flash through the guy's eyes momentarily and she smirked mentally, silently chuckling. "Oi what in the hell are you staring at?”
The guy straightened before smirking. “Why, your beauty, my darling miko.” He purred, trying to act seductive, but failing oh so miserably.
Kagome raised an eyebrow. “Yah? Well I'd appreciate it if you didn't, or else, a few little… accidents, may happen.”
The guy just scoffed, not believing her. “As if, what is a weak little girl like you going to do me?”
Kagome just narrowed her eyes before smirking, mischief clouding her eyes. She was still concealing most of her aura, only leaving less than a tenth of it noticeable. Though, it was still enough to say that she was more powerful than most in the school. Just that tenth came close to the guy's aura, and his was a good amount above average. --This guy has nooo idea hehe-- she thought, silently snickering
“Ohh just a little this and that, but you really don't wanna know what I'm capable of, trust me.” She started walking away, before she raised her arm and pointed behind her, towards the guy.
A little bolt of miko ki shot out and hit at the guys feet, making him jump back into the lockers behind him. The ground had a scorch mark on it, smoking a little.
The guy glared at Kagome, and she looked back, smirking back at him.
“Hmm clumsy much?” she commented while snickering. She continued walking away, going to the bathroom.
The mysterious other pair of eyes watched her walk down the hall before turning to the guy and narrowing his eyes, suspicious. Golden eyes looked back at Kagome's retreating form before turning back to his locker, closing it after he had taken everything he needed.
He walked over to the guy with the red eyes.
Said person noticed him and straightened before glancing at him coolly. "Greetings Sesshomaru." he said bowing his head a little.
Sesshomaru gave a curt nod in return. "Naraku." he said, voice void of emotion.
Naraku studied him. "To what do I owe thepleasure of being in your presence, milord?" he said sarcastically.
Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes at him, giving a frosty glare. He growled a little. "You will leave the girl alone if you know what's good for you, half-demon."
Naraku's eyes widened a bit, before glaring at him in anger. "Why should I? She's free prey, so to speak. You do not own her nor is their any claim on her. I see no reason as to why I should... so why be so protective of the little miko, hmm? Is it that you've taken a liking the girl... you, the ice lord?"
Sesshomaru snarled at him. "Silence you whelp. You are in no position to talk of things you do not know! They may be no claim on her but she is to be the lead singer in MY band and therefore is under MY protection. Stay away from her and do nothing to her person, or else it will not be only I you will have to worry about but herself and many other demons, mikos, houshis, and demon slayers who will gladly go after you in revenge. I may not have to worry about her, for she is very well capable of taking care of herself, but I will NOT hear of any attempts to the girl. To do so you WILL regret it. Understood?" he growled out.
Naraku sneered at him. "Is that a threat, milord?" he spat, his voice filled with venom.
Sesshomaru stared at him, lethal gold eyes burning with such a heated, indescribable emotion that it made Naraku shiver at the sight. "No... it's your death wish." he stated in a deathly quiet tone that promised hell for the spider hanyou. Sesshomaru turned around and walked away, not looking back to see Naraku slightly pale with both fury and fear.
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
-Lunch 'B'-
After gym the gang always met up at their usual table.
Thing was that Kagome was new here and didn't know where their usual table was.
Luckily Kagome met up with Kikyo on her way to the cafeteria and showed her where their friends were.
Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, and another guy Kagome hadn't met yet were already there.
When they walked up to the table Kagome couldn't see the mysterious guys face since his back was to her. Miroku sat next to the guy and Sango sat next to him. She noticed two conveniently empty seats between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. She and Kikyo went over there and sat down, Kikyo next to Inuyasha and Kagome next to Sesshomaru.
“Hey guys what's up?” Kagome asked while sitting down, looking at Sesshomaru the whole time.
A series of `hey's and `yo's came out from the table.
“Greetings Kagome.” Sesshomaru said softly, before giving a small smirk.
Kagome blushed softly before smirking at him as well, laughing lightly as she remembered earlier. “Hey…”
Inuyasha looked up from pigging out on Ramen. “-ey -a-o-mee, -ik-o, -u-hin -uch”
Kagome just sweat dropped and stared at him before grimacing. Ramen noodles were hanging out at the corners of his mouth, liquid dribbling down his chin.
Kikyo just rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's antics.
Inuyasha looked at her next. “Wha??”
Kikyo just shook her head.
“Inuyasha? You have a little-…” Kagome started gesturing to his mouth.
Inuyasha slurped the rest of the noodles in his mouth and swallowed. He grabbed a napkin of the table and wiped his mouth. He grinned sheepishly. “Hehe sorry `bout that…”
Kagome nodded slowly. “Yea…” She looked around the table and her gaze stopped at the new guy. Her eyes widened and she jumped up, pointing at the guy. “YOU!!”
The guy looked up at her sharply and pointing to himself, a little confused. “Uhh… me?”
Kagome's eyes narrowed at him suspiciously. “Yea you! You're the same guy from the hall earlier! And this morning! You're the dude who kept on freakin staring at me like a freakin' side dish or some shit.”
The guy put his hands up in defense, and winced when everyone, especially Sesshomaru, glared at him. “Whoa, whoa! You got the wrong guy miss! I haven't seen you at all today; hell this is the first time I've ever set eyes on you!”
Kagome rolled her eyes at him. “Yea right, I'm sure it was you, I wouldn't forget your face anywhere. Unless you got a twin or something, it was you.”
The guy rubbed his neck sheepishly with one of his hands. “Uhhmm hehe… now that you mention it, I actually do have a twin.”
It was Kagome's turn to look confused.
Sesshomaru chose this time to spoke up. “Kagome, the guy you saw earlier must have been Jitoi Naraku, Jitoi Onigumo's twin brother.”
Kagome turned to gape at Sesshomaru. “Whoa are you serious?!” She turned to Onigumo to look at him closely.
Onigumo chuckled. “Yea but we're not exactly a close knit family, I'm sorry for his actions though.”
Kagome smirked at him. “Oh you have no reason to be sorry for him; I already taught him a lesson to be wary of me.”
Kikyo looked at Kagome sharply. “Kagome… what did you do?”
Kagome smiled deviously at her. “Oh nothing much… I didn't fight or anything if that's what you're askin'… yet.” She whispered the last part quietly, so only the demons heard. They smirked at her.
Kikyo just sighed and got up. “Ok, well I'm going to get my lunch. Do you want me to get you something Kagome?”
Kagome's devious smile turned into a sweet, innocent one. “Do they have it?”
Kikyo just furrowed her eyebrows at her. “You mean…?”
Kagome nodded eagerly. “Yea.. do they?!”
Kikyo chuckled. “Yes they do, I'll be back soon.”
Everyone was staring at Kagome curiously. She understood what they were asking and answered. “I was just wondering if they served oden, that's all.” They nodded.
Kagome turned back to Onigumo and held out her hand. “Hey, my names Higurashi Kagome. Sorry about earlier.”
Onigumo just chuckled and shook her hand. “Oh it's ok, We get confused a lot so I'm used to it… kinda. You were one of the few that kinda surprised me a little.”
Kagome smiled at him apologetically before sitting down again. She looked at him closely again.
She noticed that Onigumo was much better kept concerning personal hygiene. His hair looked like Naraku's at first glance but it was actually lighter, a bit short, was a lot cleaner and didn't look like a rats nest. His eyes were somehow much nicer than his brother's as well… whereas Naraku's were a dark and sinister red Onigumo's was a softer yet dangerous and piercing red, but in a good way. Kagome could even say that Onigumo was actually attractive, which was something she could definitely not say about Naraku.
Onigumo also had a charming, laid back, but intense, and intelligent air around him. All in all you could say that he had a bad-boy look about him, one that said that he would make a great friend if you stay on his good side but a terrifying, fierce enemy if you fuck with him and get on his bad side. Plus, Kagome could tell that their personalities were polar opposites from each other, and the same goes for their auras. “Ya know, when you get right down to it you two don't look exactly alike… sure y'all have similar features but it ain't the same… its must be like a first glance thing I guess.”
Onigumo looked at her. “Really? Well that's seriously good to know… I never really thought we looked that much alike either. Similar maybe, but to the point that we get mixed up is just much.”
Kagome hummed in agreement.
Miroku remembered something he forgot to ask earlier "Oh Kagome, I wanted to ask you something."
Kagome glanced at him and cocked her head, curious. "Uhm ok... shoot then."
"Why are you wearing a guy's uniform instead of the girls?" Miroku asked her.
Onigumo and Sango looked at her. Onigumo spoke. “Yea… I was kinda wondering that too when you first came in.”
Kagome crossed her arms and opened her mouth to answer before someone beat her to it.
"Look at Kagura and Yura and you'll see why." Sesshomaru said, pointing behind them.
They turned to do what he said. Their eyes widen in realization.
"Yep, said she didn't want to look like some 2-cent whore." Inuyasha included.
They turned around. "Ahh that's understandable, but you could always just get a longer skirt and looser shirt." Sango put in.
Kagome turned around and leaned against the table, crossing her arms behind her head trying to get comfortable. "Mhmm that's true… Inuyasha suggested that too but I just hate skirts so I ain't gonna wear em. Can't fight and too uncomfortable so I say screw em.”
They all chuckled.
"Hey Kags…?” Sango started, trying to see if she was listening.
“Hmm?” Kagome murmured.
“Well…the All Hallows Eve Festival is in two week.s.." Sango paused, a little hesitant to ask.
The moment Sango said 'All Hallows Eve Festival' Kagome's attention was caught and her curiosity piqued. She spun around to face her.
Kagome motioned for her to continue. "Yah!? What about it Sango!??"
"Well Kikyo and I are the heads of the Student Committee and we have to fix up the school for the dance and the other stuff for Halloween, and we kinda need a lot of help with ideas of what to do and setting up... do you think you could come and help us?" Sango asked, sincerely hoping that she would.
Kagome seemed to space out after Sango asked her. On the outside, one may think that she was in deep thought, but on the inside Kagome grinned an evil grin. She absolutely loved Halloween; it was one of her favorite holidays. The reason why? Well it was the day which she could pull the most hilarious, greatest, pure evilest and scariest pranks she could ever think of and she wouldn't even get in trouble. Sango didn't have to ask twice, there was no way she would EVER pass up the chance to scare the shit out of people and see their eyes widen in horror and their face pale with terror, no-sir-ee!! In her mind all you could hear was her laughing manically.
Apparently it wasn't the only place that anyone could her laughter for students and teachers alike were giving her a varied collection of looks. They ranged from confused and weirded out to horror filled, terrified, and scared. Her friends who were sitting around her at the table -except for Sesshomaru who just smirked and looked on with amusement-filled eyes- edged away, knowing that a manically laughing Kagome, paired with a pure evil look on her face, and topped off with the biggest grin ever, was trouble... big, scary-as-crap trouble, and they didn't want to get mixed in with it.
Miroku decided to be the brave one and tried to get her to snap out of her...thoughts. He leaned over the table and poked her, causing her to stiffen up and stop laughing, and called out her name. "Uhhmm... Kagome?"
Kagome's eyes seemed to narrow and glare at the table. "Who dares to disturb me from my pure thoughts?" she asked in a deadly whisper.
Everybody was quiet, shivering at her tone. No one spoke in fear of causing Kagome to snap... and no one wanted her to try out any of her 'pure' thoughts on them, for they all knew they were anything but. All of the sudden... "Kagome! I got you're oden!!" a voice rang out.
Kikyo came out of the lunch line and into the cafeteria to find it so eerily quiet, that you could hear a pin drop. "Why is it so quiet?" Kikyo asked, coming up to the table.
No one answered, too afraid to speak... until... "ODEN!!.
Kagome shouted cheerfully, her deadly and scary mood vanished and replaced with happiness and joy at the sight... and smell... of her favorite food. Everybody gave a sigh of relief, glad that Kikyo came at the right moment.
Kagome waited patiently for Kikyo to give her, her oden and gave a genuine 'Arigato' before chowing down hurriedly.
Kikyo sat down at a spot Inuyasha made between himself and Kagome. She whispered in his ear, "What did I miss?"
Inuyasha looked over at her before leaning over the table to take a glance at Kagome. Deciding it was safe to speak; he leaned back and looked at Kikyo again. "Well, Sango told Kagome 'bout the Festival in a couple of week sand asked if she could help and all that crap when she spaced out, like she was thinking. Then all of a sudden, she got this huge ass grin and an evil look on her face. Shit... the scariest part was when she started to frickin' laugh manically. Miroku poked her to snap out of it and Kagome freaked and was all like 'Who dares to disturb me from my pure thoughts?' in a whisper. Trust me it was freakin' creepy as hell." he explained to her, shivering a little from the memory.
Kikyo let out a silent 'Ohh" before looking next to her where Kagome was almost done with her oden. She shook her head and chuckled. She turned back to Inuyasha.
"Halloween's has always been one of Kagome's favorite holidays... lets just say she gets her kicks off of scaring people with the all of the... well thought out pranks she comes up with.”
Inuyasha looked over at Kagome again. “Ya know I wouldn't doubt it if she gives someone a heart attack one of these days.”
Kikyo stared at Inuyasha and grimaced. “Actually she already has… she almost went to jail too”
Sesshomaru's and Onigumo's heads shot towards Kikyo, their attention fixed on the gray eyed miko. Their curious eyes were a bit wide by that piece of information.
Inuyasha now stared at Kikyo, disbelievingly. “Ya ain't serious are ya?”
Kikyo shook her head. “No, it was one of her older teachers last year. It was on Halloween. I didn't exactly want to know all the details so Kagome didn't tell me much. Only that it had something to do with male strippers and hideous demons early in the morning, before school. Later the teacher was found in her class room closet moaning. It was dark and she was curled up in the corner, rocking back and forth with her eyes shut tightly. The principle thought Kagome had something to do with it but wasn't able to pin it on her due to lack of evidence.”
Sesshomaru's eyebrows shot up, amazed, and snorted in amusement. He looked over at Kagome pigging out and smirked, silently laughing at the story.
Onigumo's eyes widened much more and he coughed quietly to smother his laughter. He shook his head in amusement at Kagome, silently thinking to himself that he was definitely going to like this girl very much.
Inuyasha gaped at Kikyo in disbelief before looking over at Kagome another time and shook his head. “Dear Kami its gonna be one hell of Halloween this year.”
Kikyo couldn't help but nod her agreement.
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
- 5th Period; Free period-
After they were all done eating they went outside to the parking lot. Coincidentally (yea right :p) they all had free period for 5th and they wanted to spend it away from school like any normal teen.
After some argument on the decision as to where they should go, either the mall, arcade… it was decided that they'd go to the…………
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
-In the parking Lot-
“Whooo hoooo!!! Alright!!! I can't wait to play some games.”
Sango and Kikyo pouted while the guys all grinned as Kagome started to dance around, arms flying around in the air.
Kagome was the deciding factor on where they were going since Sesshomaru or Onigumo really didn't care where they went. So because Kagome just loved to play video games and the arcade was always her favorite place to go, it was no wonder what she chose.
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
The soldier walked down the hallway cautiously, machine gun armed and ready to go. She approached the corner and peered around it, seeing an enemy soldier leaning back in a chair, reading the latest edition of… vogue? The soldier snorted softly and shrugged… some people were just like that. She aimed the gun at the soldiers head and shot, killing him instantly.
The soldier swiftly strolled over to the enemy and picked up some extra ammo she knew she was going to need.
She heard footsteps and looked over to her left, seeing a doorway. She quickly tipped toed over and waited. Another enemy soldier ran in looking around crazy. The soldier hit the enemy on the back of the head, efficiently knocking him out. With a thud the enemy fell to the ground. The sound alerted more enemy soldiers and they came filing in, not even noticing the woman soldier. The soldier cleared her throat alerting the enemy to her presence. Her gun was already aimed at the closest soldier and was about to pull the trigger when she hesitated.
She stalled doing nothing but giving the enemy the chance to kill her themselves… which is exactly what they did.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-“
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
“-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!” Kagome yelled.
She started banging the fake gun against the arcade system, cursing it for not working. “Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!!!”
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha came running towards her, them being the closest and hearing her yells. They stopped in their tracks as soon as they started to witness the scene in front of them.
After about a minute of gaping at her, Sesshomaru finally snapped out of it and ran towards her. “Kagome, what in the hell are you doing?!” He grabbed the gun and yanked it out of her hands before letting it drop to the ground. He snatched Kagome's wrists and held them tight enough so she would calm down.
After about a couple of minutes she started to calm and was now taking deep breaths.
Sesshomaru was still holding her wrists as a precaution and Inuyasha was now checking out the damage Kagome did to the arcade system.
Inuyasha whistled. “Daamn Kagome, ya sure did a number on this.” He commented before shaking his head.
The arcade system was totaled. There was a huge dent in the middle of it, with small ones surrounding it. The screen was bashed in and had cracks spreading throughout it. Sparks were coming out of various places.
Kagome just smirked evilly. “Well it didn't work before anyways… and since it cost me the game I decided to make sure it would never work again.”
Both Takishi brothers raised their eyebrows at her before looking at each other. One word went through both heads… `scaaarrreee-rrrrry'.
Kagome slipped through Sesshomaru's hold and went over to the system where she pulled the plug on it so it would stop sparking. She turned to the guys and spoke.
“Ya know… we should probably get out of here before the owner notices… that way we don't get banned from here heheh.” She suggested a little nervous.
Inuyasha's eyes got wide. “Shit. You're right.” He whispered.
Sesshomaru just shrugged it off… he didn't really care if he did get banned or not.”
“Well whatta we waitin' for?! We need to get find everyone and leave, soon!” Inuyasha already started to walk away from the scene. Sesshomaru went to follow him.
Kagome started to follow them before her realizing something. “Crap… wait a sec.” She jogged over to the arcade system and searched the side for something.
Sesshomaru peered at her curiously. “Kagome what are you doing? If you don't want to be banned you can't be caught near that.”
Kagome didn't even turn to look at him. She just kept on searching for something and just waved her hand at him. “Ah hah! Got it!”
She shoved her hand into her pocket and dug out a wallet. Opening it she counted some money before grabbing it and slappingit on the system. After she was done she jogged over to the two guys.[4]
When she arrived they were giving her weird looks. “What?” she asked and kept on walking.
They followed her.
Sesshomaru was the one to finally speak. “What was that about?”
Kagome turned her head to look at him. “Well I couldn't have just left there without paying for the damage. Just cause I didn't wanna get caught doesn't meant I don't want to pay the owners back so they could replace it.”
Inuyasha furrowed his eyebrows at her. “How did you have enough cash to pay for it? It must have cost some money.”
Sesshomaru silently agreed and wondered himself how she paid for it.
Kagome bit her lip and hesitated before telling them. “I'm kinda wealthy I guess. Family owns a company.”
Seeing as she was uncomfortable with the subject the two boys dropped it, for now that is.
After a few seconds of silence Kagome realized something. “Hey guys… wher-“
She was cut of by a group of adults running past them… they faintly heard a `Did any of you see where the sparks and smoke was??… I can't see it anymore… better not be another bashed in system some hooligan was responsible for…'
Kagome sweatdropped and started to pick up the pace and walk faster. “Hehe… uhh as I was saying… where is everyone… I don't really wanna stay any longer now…”
The brothers looked at each other and snorted, but Inuyasha was the one to speak. “We left the girls by the food area when we got here and told the guys to meet `em there right after we heard you... `playin'...”
Kagome let out a nervous laugh and headed towards the food area. “Well what are we waiting for.. lets go get `em before anyone suspects anything… thank Kami they ain't got no cameras round this place….”
This time only Inuyasha snorted while Sesshomaru started to smirk.
“Just consider yourself lucky.” Sesshomaru commented.
Kagome looked back at him and chuckled. “Trust me, I already do.”
Sesshomaru just shook his head.
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
After walking for about five minutes they arrived at the food area. They saw Kikyo, Sango, Miroku, and Onigumo sitting at a table by the side. They quickly walked up to them.
They looked up to see Kagome a little nervous and Inuyasha tense… Sesshomaru was as calm as he could be.
Onigumo raised his eyebrow. “What's wrong?”
Kagome gave a nervous smile at them and opened her mouth to speak. “Uhhmm we gotta leave… maybe around now if possible…”
Kikyo stared at Kagome. “Kagome… what did you do?” her voice was stern and knowing.
Kagome rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “I kinda… broke …an arcade system...?”
Kikyo glared at her. “Again?!”
Inuyasha gaped at her and Sesshomaru stared at her.
Again?!?” Inuyasha shouted, incredulously.
“Again?” Sesshomaru stated, deadpanned.
Something clicked in Sesshomaru's head. (So that's how she knew were to look for the price of the thing.)
Sesshomaru rolled his eyes at his beast's voice but responded anyways #Seems like it… I wonder if it happens often…#
/You know… for some reason I really don't doubt it actually does…/
#Same here…#
Kikyo sighed. “Well we better go quickly then if you don't want to get arrested or anything Kagome… we need to leave soon anyways if we want to be back before fifth period ends.” Turning around she shook her head as she walked to the exit.
They all followed after except for Kagome, who was looking after Kikyo sadly before she looked back and bit her lip. After standing there for a minute she quickly followed the group when she heard her name being called.
“Kagome! You coming or what?!”
Looking back once again she yelled back, “Yea… just a minute.”
And with that she left with her cousin and friends, going back to finish the rest of her first day of school.”
--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;- -;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--;--
-1- Alright…. I don't know if crystal onyx, ebony, or dragonian crystallite is actually real… I just made it up haha… they sounded special so what the heck why not? Lol
-2- Onto her weapons… her twin chisakatanas are just twin shorts swords, enchanted. Shingi means loyalty. Yuuki means courage. Her shikomizue is a uchigatana, which is a long, curved sword that's quick to unsheathe or take out, hidden into a staff. The staff is thick enough so that it's not curved itself. Its name, Hogosha, means protector That is an enchanted weapon as well. Her bow is like the ones in the series but black and enchanted. Her wakizashi which is just a spare sword is the only one not enchanted.
-3- Ok master debater. Truthfully I ain't too sure on what this means lol… I think it means masturbator when said really fast or something I'm not sure haha… it's an innuendo I guess… I really need some help with those things lol.
-4-Just so you know I have no knowledge whatsoever how much an arcade system actually cost so that's why I didn't put it in there. Another things is that since I don't know who to convert U.S. dollar into Japanese yen I'm not gonna even attempt that and instead just put how much I think things cost in this story.
Oh!! I finished my drawings!! Well two of them. I have one of Kikyo in the Sakura High Uniform and Kagome in the gym uniform. I had lots of fun sketching and coloring. It probably sucks and doesn't look like them but oh well I tried my best hehe. Also they look like shit when you zoom in on em and the color bleeds for some weird ass reason, so just look at em at their normal size. Just go to http : / rainlily13 . deviantart . com /
PS: Hey guys I kinda need some help with something... I'm having an itsy bit of trouble writing Touga-kun. I'm trying to portray him as kinda perverted like Miroku but way worse hehe. Well I'm trying to think of what he could do or say around Kagome and Sesshomaru, so he could tease them. I want things that he could say that are perverted if you take it out of context... basically I'm asking for some innuendos ya'll know of, cause since he's a teacher he can't say things outright, ya know?
Well I'm off so I'll see y'all later, bye!!
--RainLily