InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A mission with LT.Hirigashi ❯ Izumi ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
We walked long into the night and into the break of day to see Izumi's house above the horizan.''See Shippo there is your cousins house'' I said hapily to him.'' Hey Okassan'' '' What?'' '' Race ya'' And he took off.I ran after him giggleing the whole way.
He beat me by a mila-second.I went up to the house'' Izumi'' I yelled ''Ya there'' She looked out the window '' How ya doing Kagome'' ''Fine but we have a problem Naraku killed the rest of my family,Do you know his where abouts or any leads?" I asked
'' Yes'' ''Okay then come in I have some company I want you to meet'' I walked to see Ed,Al,And my old shard hunting group at the table.''KAGOME'' every one yelled in my face '' I can hear ya perfect ya know'' '' How do know Teacher'' Al asked.
'' How you get here so fast'' I asked knowing only one person had demon speed.'' We where planning to go from the start and went on a train'' Ed explaind ''Now tell us how you know Izumi and why where you talking about Naraku outside"
'YOU OVER HEARD''
''She is my moms cousin''
'' LIKE I'LL TELL AN IMATURE ALCHENIST LIKE YOUR SELF''
''STOP YELLING''
I yelled.'' I talked to Lust last night and she told me that Naraku killed the rest of my family and is probobly out looking for me.That enough for ya'' '' Yes'' They all said.

''Good,I swear to god that I worry for my mental heath'' I murmerd.I turned to my shard group '' I now know where Naraku is let's find him''
'' Kukukuku no need to little miko''






OK NOW REVIEW OR I SWEAR TO BOB NO MORE UPDATES.



S
E
E
T
H
E
B
U
T
T
O
N
N
O
T
O
F
A
R
F
R< br> O
M
H
E
R
E
YES IT IS THE LONLY REVIW BUTTON NOW SHOW IT SOME LOVE AND CLICK IT.