InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A past Then my Present ❯ Begginings Of Friendship ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, I am updating again! I hope you like the chapter. I didn't know that I was going to get

any on this one. Well, enough type talking, here is you next chapter. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 3 Beginnings of Friendship

It was the last five minutes of this class and school would then be over. Kagome couldn't help but think of nothing but Inuyasha during the whole class of math. It was her worst class and she knew she should really be listening but she still felt his warm hand on her shoulder and on top of that, who was the beautiful angel she saw as she took his hand. Kagome looked down at her own hand, remember the grip their hands hand done to help her up. It was firm but yet gentle. Kagome kept thinking these thoughts. Luckily for her she was one closest to the door towards the front. She forgot that Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku had her same class. If she were to look behind herself, she would have seen a black haired, violet young man looking at her.

*******&&&&&&&&**************

In uyasha could not help but stare at Kagome. He never knew that Kagome was in this class, only looking at the grade sheet had told them that at the beginning of class. When he looked at it, he was at the top next to Sango. At the bottom though was Miroku and as they were looking at it, Miroku found out that Kagome had next to the worse grade in the class. ( i don't know if they have grade sheets, just bare with me please.) Inuyasha felt bad for her and was trying to think of a way he could see if she needed help with it. He smiled at that thought.

Inuyasha was oblivious to the fact Sango was trying to pass him a note. Unfortunately though, the teacher did. "Miss Sango, may I ask what is it that you have in your hand?". The sound of Sango's name Inuyasha woke up and Kagome looked behind her. She blushed, showing that she had forgotten they were in this class much to Inuyasha's dismay.

"Nothing sir." Sango said, looking a bit frightened. Inuyasha just smirked at the teacher's stupidity. The teacher went to her desk.

"Let me see it. I hope you realized who ever it is addressed to will be in detention with you?" The teacher said, almost as if he was a snake, putting venom in each word. If Inuyasha had his ears perked at all, they were now flat against his head. Sango, on the other hand gave the note looking scared but inside she was glowing. No one, to repeat, no one had been able to decipher their notes. The teacher took it and opened it. He looked at it confusingly. Not saying a word he just left her desk to his own. Inuyasha and Miroku looked at Sango feeling sorry for their friend. They never left someone to detention alone and it was Miroku's turn to stay with Sango. Inuyasha knew that Miroku was happy about this. He knew that his best friend was practically in love with his other best friend. Inuyasha had the feeling Sango had the same feelings towards the hentai, but who was he to tell?

The bell rang and everyone started to leave but Sango and Miroku. They went up to the desks to talk to the teacher. Kagome figured what was going on. It took her longer to pick up her stuff and place it in her pack. When she stood she found herself looking up at the guy she had thought all class about. He looked at her, unsurely. They looked into each other's eyes, looking for the angels they had seen at lunch. Kagome couldn't find him, so she decided to break the ice first.

"Umm…hi Inuyasha." she said to him in a little voice. He looked down at his shoes. "Do you need something?" she asked unsure. She heard him mumble something about math and that was just about it. "Could you speak louder please? I can't really hear you." she said patently.

"I was wondering, Kagome, if you needed help in this class. I know you do real well in your other classes but had a little trouble with this one. I just thought you could need some help. If you don't really want help that is fine with me." he said, not able to look at her. Kagome looked at him curiously. He was offering his help? She knew that a lot of people went to either him or Sango for math. They were the top students for the math classes all over the school. As far as she knew, Inuyasha had helped no one. Kagome was about to ask why when she was interrupted.

"That is very nice of you to offer help to Miss Kagome, Inuyasha. I think it would be a wonderful idea if you were to do that. Kami knows, she needs it." their teacher said. He seemed done with his conversation with Sango and Miroku. The two were looking at Inuyasha astonished. 'What was wrong with Inuyasha?' They both thought. Kagome was blushing at the thought of Inuyasha helping her. "Well, what do you say Kagome, will you allow Inuyasha to tutor you?" Inuyasha got the courage to look at her. *What is she going to say?* he thought over and over.

"Sure, why not?" Kagome said lifting her head. "Thank you so much Inuyasha!" her cheerful voice was still shaking but Inuyasha paid no attention. He was too happy she said yes, even if it was just to help her in math. It was like gold to him.

"Well okay then, I suggest you start with that as soon as possible! The finals are coming up and I don't feel like having to teach everything to you again, Miss Kagome." Kagome blushed and looked down at her feet. 'Stupid teacher, always blaming me for crap. This is a high level math class if you haven't noticed.' She started to walk to the door.

"Bye Mr. T." she said. "Inuyasha, do you want to walk with me?" Kagome asked as she and Inuyasha were out of the classroom. Inuyasha nodded. "Thanks by the way. I am not that good at math. When it comes to history though, that is a class I could really get into." Inuyasha looked at her. As they walked down the corridor.

"You have to be a bit good at math to be in the higher grade levels for it so don't look to crazed about it." Kagome gave him a smile. "Anyways, history is a class I would have to agree with you on. It has to be one of my favorites after P.E. though." Liking where the conversation was going at this at a smile from Kagome, Inuyasha continued. "What is your favorite time period?" He asked. He had a good idea which one it was though. "Mine is the Feudal ages. I love the part about the demons and such." 'Of course it has to be, it is your background after all.'

"Mine too! I love to learn about it, makes me think a lot. You know, I am related to that famous priestess? My family has been in our shrine for generations. There used to be a village a bit close by. And we have this old well next to it. It's pretty cool!" Kagome said excitedly. Who knew that her and Inuyasha had something in common? As unbelievable as it was, it was true.

"That sounds really interesting." Inuyasha liked her enthusiasm. He had to ask her something though as they walked down a path out of the school. "Umm… Kagome, when do you want to do that tutoring thing?" he asked.

Kagome looked at him. "Well, if it was okay with you, do you think that we could go to my house and study there, maybe today?" she asked, her voice was a little shaky.


"That would be cool, I mean fine." He said, scratching his head. He smiled at Kagome who quickly looked away. Then as he was about to turn away he heard her curse and hit her head.

"Kuso, I have to clean the house though." She said. She hit her head again.

"That is okay, I can help. I little house work won't hurt." he said, before she said she was sorry and asked to do it later.

"A-are you sure? I mean we could do it tomorrow if that was okay with you." she asked, surprised that the guy that suddenly decided to pop up into her life in common terms was being so nice to her.

"Yeah, no big deal. I mean does it look like I can't handle house cleaning?" he asked her. Kagome shook her head. "Any way, how bad could it be?" Oh, how wrong he was.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&* &*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&am p;*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

"I am really sorry!" Kagome said as she helped Inuyasha up from the floor. "I didn't know my old skate board was out. Gomen, gomen!" Inuyasha let her help him up. The skate board came from no where when they came in through the door.

"No prob. Where is your mother? I mean come on, I think that she would have picked up this mess after you wouldn't she?" he asked. He looked back at Kagome, for an instant, he say her real face but was gone as her hand left his shoulder. She was shaking her head no.

"You see, it's-it's kind of the other way around. My mom, well she is home all day and leaves about in hour before I get home. Don't ask, please." she said. She turned and picked up some of the materials that blocked the way. Inuyasha was amazed. She was the mother type of the house hold? How and why? Inuyasha followed her, trying to not step on anything. Kagome walked up the stairs that were to his surprise clean.

"I have the upstairs to myself. My mother's room is down stairs. I try to keep it clean." She said knowing that he was probably wondering what happened to the mess. She got to her door and opened it. She went inside and gestured Inuyasha in. "This is my room, don't worry. I always try to have it cleaned." she said. She was embarrassed. Inuyasha could see it quite clearly. "I am real sorry about the mess, you know we could do this tomorrow when I get it cleaned up." she said. Her hands where fumbling with her short skirt.

"What do you take me for Kagome? I told you I was going to help. I am not letting you do it all by yourself, I can't do that. It wouldn't make me a very good friend would it?" Kagome's head snapped up at him. Questions were in her eyes. Inuyasha recounted his words and knew what he said. Well, that was interesting. Did she want to be friends with him? Better ask. "Well, can we be friends Kagome?" he asked. He folded his arms together waiting for her response.

"Of course Inuyasha!" she responded quite happily. "That would be really cool." she continued. They fell silent. They both looked down to the clean white floor. But being inpatient, Inuyasha started again.

"So are we going to stand here all day? Lets get to work!" he said. Kagome nodded and that was how things started for Inuyasha and Kagome.

Well how was that chapter? I hoped you liked it. As you can see, Kagome really doesn't like to see things the way they are. Interesting. Well, please read and if time review! Ja mata!

~ShadowStar666