InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A past Then my Present ❯ Chapter 1 sorry!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, I decided that I would be that I should start putting up my fics here so here is the first one! I hope it is up to this sites standers so yeah!

I am changing a lot, for instance, let’s just say, Hojo cannot exactly be Kagome’s boyfriend without

getting in trouble. Hmm….. The question is why? Find out in my fanfic, A past then my present. I hope

you enjoy.

Declaimer: No matter how many fanfics I write, I will never, I repeat, Never own Inuyasha!

Chapter 1 Secret Kept From Just Kagome

 

 

*BEEEEEEEEEEEPP! BEEEEEEEEEP!* Kagome slammed her alarm clock into the ground, causing it to break. She didn’t really notice though in her sleepy form.

“Kagome! Are you up yet?!” a yell down stairs came to the sleeping girl. “Don’t make me come up there!” it sounded again.

“I’m up! I’m up! Gees mom! Give me a break!” She yelled back, knowing if she didn’t get up, cold water would be introduced. Hell the alarm clock was better then that! She stretched her long arms as she sat up. She slowly got out of bed like she did every Monday and went to her window. She opened the pink curtains to look out on the outside world. It was beautiful, the birds were chirping loudly in the tree that was right next to her window. Kagome smiled. Every spring, she got to witness the birth of life as the birds had their children begin in the world.

Kagome turned from the window, not bothering to turn on a light because of the sunlight, began to get ready for school. She got out her school uniform consisting on a short green skirt, a white shirt with a sail type of green on it, and her brown shoes. She quickly got dressed and combed her long, black velvety hair in the mirror. She never wore make up, she decided that a long time ago when she first met the girl who in almost every way looked like her, Kikyo. They had always never gotten a long because everyone thought that they looked like twins and because of their differences in souls, never really liked each other. As soon as they got into high school, Kikyo became the sluty kind and tried to change her looks with make up. Kagome on the other hand, stayed her natural self. It had worked out just fine with her, as long as she kept her hair down and Kikyo kept her hair up. Life was life.

Kagome left her thoughts back in her room as she ran down stairs. As she walked down to the kitchen, she found that her breakfast was all prepared and ready to go. Something must be going on, mother never did stuff like this, it was unnatural. The only thing that would be happening is if the old lady wanted something and wanted to bargain food for it. Kagome had learned this over the years and stopped falling for it. Her mother and her never were the best of friends after Kagome’s father left. She got letters once in a while but kept them from her mother. If she found out, Kagome’s head would have been on a platter.

Kagome ran into the living room to grab her back pack where she had left it last and was just about to leave the house for school when someone stepped in front of her and her freedom.

“Hey, mom, I am real late. Need to go! Sorry?” Kagome said as an after thought. *Damn, need to get better at this.* She thought. She slumped down dropping her pack to the ground as her mother started to tap her foot on the floor. *Reminder to self, get up earlier.* “Okay Mother, what do you want?” she asked.

“I have to tell you something important sweetie!” She said trying to get Kagome interested. Kagome just picked up her pack and leaned up against the wall waiting for the ‘important news’. “Okay Kagome, I have met someone and I will be bringing him and his son here tonight. His son’s name is, Hojo! They are coming here tonight so when you get home I want the whole house cleaned alright? That’s all honey now you may go to school.” At that her mom went out the door leaving Kagome’s mouth open. What did she say, Hojo! This was not good. Kagome knew that Hojo had the biggest crush on her since….. well, forever. This was not good.

After ten minutes of just standing there, Kagome woke up. “Kuso! I am going to be late.” She said allowed and ran out the door.

**********************

When Kagome got to school, the first person she bumped into was non other then Hojo. She had never really liked him. He was the perverted freak of the school, always had the girls all over him. Kagome knew he was no virgin, I mean come on, with all the girls how else would they want to be near him? He was not the greatest looking guy in the world.

“Hi Kagome! What up girly?” He asked just as he put an arm around her.

“If you would remove your hands away from me Hojo.” Kagome demanded. Hojo didn’t take the hint just held her tighter. Kagome wiggled herself out of his grasp, and backed quickly away from the baka. “I asked you to get your hands off of me Hojo, you shouldn’t be doing that.” Kagome said quickly.

“Why shouldn’t I, Kagome?” he asked trying to be like a sly fox. Kagome used to this just backed up more, not saying a word. “Is it because our parents are dating?” he asked calmly. Kagome looked at him, glaring. “Oh, I guess so.” he said at her reaction.

“What the hell?! You know, well how long have they been going out! How long have you known? What the fuck are you doing putting your filthy hentai hands on me, if you knew!?” She asked all at once. She was pissed off.

“Well, I can’t answer your first question so I will start with the second. They have been going out since school started two months ago. The third question, I have known since the beginning and the last question, who cares?” he said taking a step towards her.

“Get the hell away from me Hojo,” Kagome said carefully. She was real pissed, she had her face lowered and bangs covered her eyes. With out her knowledge, the eyes behind those bangs were slowly turning from brown to a silver, very slowly. Feeling the sudden tension around the girl, he left, only speaking once more to the changing girl.

“I will see you later then tonight, I guess.” he said smirking. After Kagome felt the disgusting boy leave, she let out the breath she had been holding on too. She felt real dizzy for some reason. She looked down at the books she had in her hands and saw claw marks in the books. * What the hell? Where did those come from?* She asked. DING! DING! DING! *Shit, I am really going to be late! Stupid Hojo!* She ran to her classroom forgetting about the claw marks.