InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Random Day In The Life Of Everyone! ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
A.N: I don't own Inuyasha.day, within the freezer an evil mold was brewing. Kagome, not knowing this, wanted a T.V dinner. So up she stood, and walked down the stairs. Inuyasha just so happened to be looking for Ramen at the same time. So when Kagome walked into the kitchen, she walked right into the one and only Inuyasha! But that's not all, because Inuyasha told Kagome she looked fat! Kagome was mad, so she did what she always does; dance like a fool. Mama walked in to see her daughter dancing, so she thought, 'Ahh, Kagome must want a T.V dinner!'. Mama's smart!

Mama, knowing about the mold, opened the freezer anyway! Out jumped the frozen mold, attacking everything it could. Inuyasha, being the fighting type, hide behind Kagome screaming like a little girl on helium. Kagome was of course still dancing. The mold was afraid of this odd dance, so he told everyone his name was steve and ran away. Buyo, later on, ate him.

While all of this was happening, back in the sengoku jidai, Miroku was actually being a nongroping monk, Sango was laughing with wolfs, Shippo was eating funny mushrooms, Kirara was meowing at the stick, Myoga was fighting a demon bigger than Inuyasha, Kikyo was eating her head, Naraku was transforming himself into a baboon, Kagura was helping so she could later escape, Kanna was polishing her mirror, Kouga was feeding his pet rock, Jaken was murmuring softly to his two headed staff, Rin was being cute, and Sesshomaru sama was putting together a puzzle. The end.