InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A State of Insanity ❯ TORNADO! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*I don't suffer from Insanity...I love every minute of it.*

Disclaimer= Did I put one in the first chapter? I can't remember soooo here it is= I don't own Inu-Yasha Rumiko Takahashi does. That one was for the legal eagles. Here's one for the rabid fans that like to flame fanfic authors for not having charaters in charater, in other words OOCnes Out-Of-Charater. Do you enjoy fics that make fun of a paticular charater placing him very odd and stupid situations that will never happen in the Manga or on the anime? Well then you will enjoy this, I have the crew act very OOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A State of Insanity

Chapter 2 Howl like a Wolf

Previously in a state of Insanity=

Naraku and his somewhat daughters were walking towards Kagome's meadow when he instigated an argument with the narrator, who sent them back to the edge of the Inu-Yasha no Mori.

Now lets tune into the current event...........

As the sun peeked over the horizon and the early birds began their wake up calls, Naraku had finally made his way to the middle of Inu-Yasha's forest. With narrowed eyed, he voiced his displeasure. "I cannot believe that happened. How dare that...that woman send me back to the opposite end of the forest. She even made us all backwards! Who does she think she is?!"

Kanna just watched as Naraku continued to rant. Kagura on the other hand was enjoying herself. Even though Kagura had to walk backwards as well, seeing the one hates most so unnerved did amuse her. And still continues to amuse her still. "She was the narrator...as well as the author of this story. I would be more careful if I was you. There's no telling what she may write."

Turning to glare at his second not-a-really-born-normally daughter Naraku started the same old rant. "I should have stopped with the first detachment. But noooooooo I wanted to try to improve the detachments. What did I get, I ask you? I got a loud mouth that doesn't accept her father for my second child. Is that an improvement? Nooooo it is not! What was I thinking?"

With arms akimbo, Kagura turned to interrupts her sort-of-father. "What you were thinking of is to improve the intelligence, to have a detachment that is capable of independent thought, instead of having an idiot that can't think for herself. She can't even go into battle without you telling her what to do!"

Kanna didn't move as Naraku came up and put a hand on her shoulder. "At least my oldest daughter is completely loyal. She cares about her creator's welfare." He raised his nose into the air as if he was a pampered hime that was forced out into the fields when Kagura smirked at what he said.

To his utter surprise and disappointment, Kanna decided to stay in charater…to a point. " I am nothing. I feel nothing. Therefore I care about nothing."

As Kagura fell to the floor with laughter at Naraku's expense, he decided to continue his rant. Well if you ask me he was bitching .

"This day has just started and it's horrible ." He whined as he threw his hands up. " Tell me just HOW can this day get any worse?" As he turned to continue on their journey, they heard a rush of wind pick up.

Kanna was the first to see what it was but she showed no shock that was apparent on Kagura's face. "TORNADO!!" was all she could scream before it was upon them.

Naraku never got a chance to turn around before a great force hit him in the back. He felt like a herd of wild horses ran over him, driving his face into the ground. `Oww that hurt! Make that a herd of youkai horses ran me over.'

Blinking her eyes to clear the dust away, Kagura looked at Naraku lying face first in the ground. He had blackened footprints from the edge of the baboon pelt going up his back. There was even a footprint on the back of his head. `Good thing that Naraku's hair is black and not white or he would have footprints in his hair as well.' The wind demoness smirked as she looked up at the culprit.

He stopped no more than 20 feet from them, taking time to admire his handiwork, or should that be footwork? " Heh, I've got to remember that one! It'll be fun to do the same to the dogturd." Kouga had to laugh at the mental picture.

Author's note= I got the inspiration for Kouga's scene from some screancaps of Kouga doing that to Inu-Yahsa. I believe that happened in Episode 66, but I'm not certain.

I already got some planned for the next chapter of random madness. But feel free to review and give some suggestions. Perhaps I'll use it! Well It's not like this has a plot anyway!