InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Whole New Life ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey this is my first fic.... I need at least 10 reviews to continue it and I don't care if I get flames ((obviously they wont count for the 10 reviews though)) r/r please
 
Disclaimer: I sent a letter to Rumiko asking for the rights to InuYasha and Co. but she said "No way in hell!" *sigh* 
 
"Get back here you little wench!"  Her mother screamed. It was all the same every day. She ran as fast as she could, she knew her mother could never catch up.
"What did I do this time mother dearest?" she said smugly. She knew Mrs Suki hated when she called her mother. Mrs. Suki scoweled when kagome said that.
"You know perfectly well what you did, now get back here!" Kagome made a sharp turn and her mother grabbed her arm, twisting it in the process. Kagome winced a bit.
"You're going to get extra punishment for this!"  Mrs Suki screamed in her ear. She kicked Kagome behind the knees to make her fall down. Kagome grunted as her knees cane in contact with the hard stone pathway that let to the house. Mrs Suki pulled out a long stick that looked more like a whip. Just as it was about to hit her back.............she woke up.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It was early, the sun hadn't even risen yet. Her thin cloth that she called a blanket was thrown across the small room. Kagome looked at the small clock, the face was shattered but it still worked fine.  `1:24, im going back to bed' she thought. Later she had the same nightmare. She heard her mother screaming.
" Why did you take it?! You filthy little wretch at least Kikyou is honest!" she scowled when she heard the name, she replied, " It wasn't me! Honest!  Please....please stop!"
Finally she woke up again, this time to her mothers terrible voice.
"Kagome! Get up! My laundry needs to be done! Now! Oh and also, clean the living and dining rooms, I have guests coming! And while your at it make my breakfast!"
"Okay okay..." 
` Damn I hate her! I hope she drops dead one day' Kagome thought while going about her chores.
` It would be a miracle if that happened.' Just then she heard the old hags screams.
"Get your ass down here! This floor is not clean! Scrub it again!"  Kagome knelt donw on her hands and knees and began scrubbing.
" Damn bitch making me do all the work." she muttered under her breath. Kagome started to think about her dream.
` What was it about again? Oh yeah...that. I haven't thought about that in years, why did it come back now?'  She heard the door open and her mother and three men and a woman walk inside.
` Im sure mom wont want them to see me, I'll just go to my room now. Mise-well get some sleep'
She lay down and threw the cloth over her. Her dreams were better than last time. She drempt of her mother- her real mother. She pictured her as a princess or someone famous but she kept coming up with one question.
` why did she leave me with this witch?'  Later on that dream came back, it seemed as if it were haunting her. She say Kikyou standing there, watching her get beat. She also saw Kikyou was holding something, something shiny!
"Look! She has something! She did it not me!" she said after being hit a few more times. Kikyou turned her head towards the poor girl.
"You little peasant! Just because you have no money doesn't mean you have to steal from people and then blame it on others!" She glared at Kagome.
"But I didn't -"
"Shut your trap!" Mrs Suki yelled at her.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
" Yes but why would you want a girl like her?!" Kamia Suki asked the man while glancing at Kagome's
door.
" I have my reasons Kamia, now the price?"
` I don't believe it! She is trying to sell me!' Kagome had a shocked and angered look on her face.
"How does $10,000 sound?"
"Reasonable I suppose."
"Good you may come pick her up tomorrow at noon."
"Fine with me." the man tipped his hat and left.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~