InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Woman Can Fight Part I: A Girl's Punch Made Solid ❯ Deals Part I: Seeing It My Way ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

{::Disclaimer: do I really have to say, it? I mean really, if I owned inuyasha and the songs that are bound to be in this fic, you think my house would be bigger? Ooh have more video games? Oh yea and then...(you get the idea...)::}

~~

A Woman Can Fight: A Girl's Punch Made Solid

By: SilverFangedTiger a.k.a. JD

Chapter: 1-Deals~ Part I: Seeing It My Way

~~

JD: HI! Hehe, you may know me from CiCi a.k.a. Fluffy'slova4life. You'll see me on a lot of her reviews. Heh! Yea we hang out a lot...maybe that's not such a good thing...

CiCi: yea your already starting to talk like me...{::shudders::}

Sessho: yea she has your mouth down pat...

JD: thank you!

Sessho: -__-'

***

Her punches were fast and open. She grunted as the bag moved from side to side. She kicked right then left. Right, left. Left, right. `Keep moving!' Her mind shouted.

"TRY HARDER!" a man yelled. "YOU ARE WORTHLESS! WORK HARDER! YOUR PUNCHES ARE TOO WEAK!" he bellowed again.

She punched again. The bag squeaked as it's chains held it up. She attacked with all her might. Every piece of her body was devoted into this. And hell be damned she would finish it.

Sweat dripped down her head as her brain screamed for water or any type of drink. Kagome brushed the sweat off her forehead. Her hair up in it's usual high pony tail. She snorted. `Screw this.' she gave the hopeless punching bag one more good hit, making it swing farther.

She turned and picked up a white sports bottle, with the `Hydro-Turf' emblem on it. Squirting the contents into her mouth. She swished it before swallowing. She was in a sports bra type of work out top. Her baggy / stretchy running pants stuck to her long shapely legs while sweat poured over her body. Both of her `training clothes' were embedded with the adidas emblem. She wore air Nike's to complete it.

Her head ban, which was right at her hair line, sported the words, `I'm a tough bitch, get used to it.' In big red and black letters. Her stomach looked rock hard, yet not too muscled. But one could tell she kept herself in shape. That and your really didn't want to get into a fight with this chick.

She wasn't very flat either. Boobs or ass, take your pick, time had treated her well. Kagome shrugged absently. She didn't ask for a nice body. She was just given it. She never really thought her self a drop dead gorgeous woman. Although a lot of men begged to differ. She never really payed any attention to what they thought or said though. Never had, never would.

She yanked up her sports bag. To hell with this gym. This was definitely a waste of her time.

"HEY! JUST WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING? MISSY!" kagome's jaw went on auto grind. The godforsaken annoying little voice of the man she had been assigned to be trained by. She whipped around. "Got somethin' to say to me?" she snapped.

The man strode over to her. He was definitely ripped. His muscles showed so much it made her think if he was a show off or a real fighter. "Just where are you going? We sure as hell aren't finished!" he snapped.

Kagome glared. "`we'? Ah-no. You aren't finished. But I am." with that said she began to walk out.

She felt a yank of her wrist. On an automatic instinct she whirled and punched him in the stomach. "Touch me again bastard and I promise I'll take your ass out." she walk away hotly. As the other men in the gym stared in awe.

"Friggin' jerk." kagome muttered as she walked down the dark street. A cold shiver went down her spine. A sure fire sign that some one was following her. "Damn," she hissed lowly. "I knew this was a bag idea."

She surveyed the area. Nobody worth her time. There were a couple of homeless people and then a few street workers. Kagome barely acknowledged them. Then the feeling that someone was following her stopped. Well that was only logical. She stopped to look around, they stop. Duh!

Now she felt someone staring at her. She deliberately made herself stand out. Showing whoever this was, that she was on to them. And she wasn't a very nice girl when it came to someone `following' her.

Her eyes sharpened as she turned right to left. She set her bag down and got in ready stance.

She heard a loud foot step and a chuckle. She whirled in it's owners direction. "Chill down, sweet heart. I'm not here for a fight."

"You sneak up on people like that and your gonna get one." kagome retorted. Not yet realizing to whom she speaks.

"Ooh. Smart mouth, eh?"

"You've got yours, I've got mine."

"Hmp." he walked more to her. She recognized him instantly. "You know...it took you that long." he chuckled as her eyes rounded in as she recognized him.

"Hemerashi! Your that boxer!...Jeez...a fighter such as your self should have a little more street smarts, than to just walk up and harass some one." kagome commented smartly.

He smirked and held out his hand. "Sesshomaru."

"Kagome." she shook his hand. "What do you want?"

He chuckled again. "Smart girl."

"Woman." kagome corrected. "Smart woman, who can defend herself." she added as an after thought. He chuckled yet again. "I told you honey. I'm not here to fight you. So, you can stop with the warning signs."

Kagome's gaze narrowed. "I'm not easy to get into bed either." she warned.

Sesshomaru chuckled. "You have a lot of misconceptions of men."

Kagome shrugged. "I have my reasons." kagome picked up her gym bag and started off in the other direction. "See ya around, Hemerashi."

"Not so fast, beautiful." he knew better than to reach out and grab her. Instead he taunted her. "I have a business proposition for you."

Kagome shifted to look at him. Seeing his face she smirked. "Not interested."

Ah, she was playing hard to get. `Well we could always get around that.' "You would be if you listened." sesshomaru supplied. He thought about it. She seemed to know she was wanted by many national teams. She knew she had talent. She knew she was a great boxer. Well that and a great fighter.

Kagome stopped. He was starting to get on her, very short nerves. "I think I know myself better than you do. So no, I'm not interested."

Sesshomaru sighed. "It's really good though."

kagome slammed her gym bag down on the concrete. "You know what? Your really starting to annoy me pal. What is it you want. Hurry up I'm hungry." she narrowed her eyes again. "And I'm not very nice when I'm hungry."

sesshomaru smiled and walked over to her. He hooked a finger under her chin, as she bared her teeth in warning. Her hands instantly becoming fists. "Knew you'd see it my way. Come on, I'll buy you dinner. We'll discuss it then."

Kagome growled. Then her stomach did. She pouted for a second. No fair! He knew she had just come from training! That was so not cool. She figured she'd just eat dinner and listen to the man yap. Tell him no, then go on her merry way. Yep, it was a perfect plan.

*****

JD: well what ya think?

Kagome: I like it! I get to kick ass! Hehe it's fun! Do I get to kick sesshy's ass?

Sessho: excuse me?

Kagome: ah...that is...with all do respect, of course!

JD: it's gonna take awhile for her to toughen up. Ah well, I can do it right?....Yea!

~~~

Coming Next!: Chapter: 2- Deals Part II: Don't Talk With Your Mouth Full...

**

Preview:

"So you expect us to.." "Yea..well...we'll be.." "WAIT! We ROOM together?" "Uh yea.." "Noooooooo! I already reject offer thank you!"

***

Recommendation:

To Bear Witness

By: StrikingFalcon

This is a wonderful author! She has a very creative mind. And she uses it well. This is about Marshal Kagome Higurashi is part of the F.B.I team that is assigned to protect CEO Sesshomaru Takameda {::I know I spelled that wrong!::} and Inuyasha Hitome. The team consists of miroku- who is an awesome Aussie. Kagome- who is captain of the group. Sango- who is paired up with Miroku. Great battle scenes and great fluff. Gotta love the fluff! Kagome is strong and witty! the plots change so it always keeps you guessing. It's great.

Kago and sesshy have a little problems here and there. Oh and the latest chappy is right up my alley. Hehe, it's great! Gotta love it! it's all so good!

P.S.: She currently has 33 chappys. I've been reading since she first posted. Eh heh. Oh! Review please!