InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Admit Your Love ❯ Play With Me ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE !!!!

Well here I am yet again typing another chapter. Thank you for the reviews it lets me know that I am loved *sniffs*. Be warned sessy is so very ooc in this chapter that you will probably get mad at me but I just liked the idea so much that I had to write it. Hope you enjoy and please don't flame me. That's enough of my incoherent babbling on with the disclaimer.

Disclaimer:

FB05: So Inuyasha do you like the story so far?

Inu: No *huffs*

FB05: Why not?

Inu: Because I'm not in it

FB05: yes you are in about one more chapter after this one

Inu: Why so long

FB05: I'm saving the best for last *big fake smile*

Inu: You sure

FB05: Yeah, so can you do the disclaimer for me? *Same big sugary smile*

Inu: Miss. L.A.B doesn't own Inuyasha or I would never be an episode.

FB05: You will be in here just have patience

Inu: Feh

Admit your Love

Chapter 3: Play With Me

Kahari came outside to tell her uncle that mom was finished and he could come in now. When she didn't see him she lightly sniffed the air and followed his scent out of the yard and she continued until it started going up and there she spotted him in a tall oak tree with a glaze over look on his face staring at no particular point. She stood at the base of the tall tree and called his name three times before his gaze focused on her. She was kinda worried about her uncle he would have heard or smelt her way before now but she didn't let it bother her. Meanwhile Sesshomaru is thinking along the same lines as his niece but he didn't let the concern show on his face.

"Momma says she is finished and that you can come in," Kahari relayed her information.

"Arigato, Kahari," Sesshomaru replied and she slightly bowed her head in recognition of his thanks.

He jumped down form the large green tree and followed his niece the short distance to the house in silence.

"Uncle Sesshomaru," she said breaking into his tangled thoughts about Rin. She had seen her uncle's far off stare and was interested in if he was worrying about Rin.

" Hai," he answered looking at the little girl.

She slowed so she could look at her uncle while they talked.

" Are you worried about Rin-Chan still, she will be fine I promise you uncle Sesshomaru," she said with sincerity shining in her eyes.

He ruffled her hair a little and answered, "I'm fine, hontou don't worry yourself over me."

Kahari's face positively lit up and sea green eyes sparkled at his words. She hugged him tight around the waist her head buried in his stomach. She moved her head to stare at her uncle with a mischievous grin on her small round face. He looked down at her devilish grin and wondered what she was up to. He didn't have long to wait because in that second she yelled, "your it!"

Then she took off running as fast as her short legs could carry her which was a little faster that normal children seeing as she is part hanyou. She had started her favorite game and he knew what he was supposed to do. He played as though she couldn't catch up with her at first.

Kahari smiled as she ran at top speed her long honey brown hair flying behind her and her blue yukata with little yellow flowers ruffled by her speed.

She was breathing hard and getting tired from their chase through the forest so she knew he was about to catch her. Right on cue he grabbed his niece from behind which caused her to yip in surprise and tossed her into the air a few times then tickled her mercilessly until she was breathless from laughing. He had on his smile the whole time enjoying the moment.

"That was fun," she said breathlessly after he was done tickling her and she stood from lying on the ground.

"Yes it was but we better get back before your Kagome-kassan starts to wonder where we are," he said

"Hai you're right," she sighed a little disappointed.

"Can you carry me uncle Sesshomaru, onegai," she begged giving him big puppy dog eyes, pouty lips, and a look of innocence. He didn't give it a second thought he knew he couldn't refuse her request at the look she was giving him. He picked her up to his side his arm around her back with her legs straddling his hips (you know what I mean I hope) and both of her arms around his neck and her head lying on his shoulder. While he walked towards the house she fell asleep her grip getting loose.

Review responses:

Animel (ff): Thank you very much

Venomous_Angel_of_Hades (mm): Thank you little sis but I think you may have scared some of my reviewers away *reviewers huddled in dark corner* but I still love you and thank you some more.

That was a very short chapter and I am sorry I just wanted to get it out of the way. I hope you enjoyed it. VERY IMPORATANT QUESTION TO FANFICTION READERS. How do you get the lines to stay apart when you post like when I do the little skits with the disclaimer? I hope you understand the question and please respond. Another question can you post a lemon on fanfiction? I ask because I've never seen one. If you haven't guessed VAOH is my little sister she has some issues as you can see from her review but she is a good writer and will be posting her own stuff as soon as we get a new computer.

PLEASE PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THANK YOU

BUH-BYE,

Sango16 (mm)

FluffysBijin05(ff)