InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Admit Your Love ❯ Inuyasha's Big Mouth ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello readers to the new chapters of this story. Please don't be made for the late update I tried my hardest to update sooner. Sorry for the bout of depression and thanks to all my reviewers you really cheered me up. Well on with the disclaimer.

Disclaimer:

S16: Can someone do the disclaimer for me?

Characters: *silence*

S16: Someone anyone please?

Kouga: *stands* I'll do it

S16: Hello koibito thank you

Kouga: *sweatdrops* um sure sango16 does not own any of us especially not me.

S16: unfortunately that's true but that doesn't mean I can't borrow him. *grabs kouga*

Kouga: Someone help?

Characters: *crickets*

Admit Your Love

Chapter 6: Inuyasha's Big Mouth

Sesshomaru had stood and watched his brother check on Rin for a second but he couldn't take it. A growl had threatened to spill from his throat; he didn't want him touching her. He knew his brother meant nothing by it but he couldn't watch so he left to wash up some before dinner. Then went to join everyone at the table.

Kagome poured ramen into everyone's bowl then sat down to eat. She cooked her husband's favorite hoping that would cease any arguments that might start. It worked well everyone ate in peaceful silence even as they all had second servings. With stomach's full but dishes to be washed Kagome and Kahari picked up everything and went to wash them. That left Inuyasha and Sesshomaru sitting at the table in silence. Sesshomaru noticed this and stood to leave but was stopped by his brother's question.

"Why was your scent in Rin's hair?" He asked stopping his older brother in his tracks.

The youkai lord quickly thought of a lie that would satisfy him, "If you must know she laid on laid on my arm while I flew here."

He wanted to leave then but Inuyasha opened his mouth.

"No I don't think so the scent was to recent. And why did you stay here do you like Rin dear brother, a human?" Inuyasha asked in an amused voice really just saying his thoughts.

Sesshomaru was furious; he couldn't believe his brother's audacity and insolence. Nobody questioned him like that not even his half brother. He was all too ready to spill his blood right now.

The hanyou could smell the anger rolling off his brother's body in waves he also smelt the poison from his claws. Then watched as small green poisonous drops sizzle as they hit the floor leaving little black scorch marks. Inuyasha had purposely angered his brother but he hadn't known he would get this mad. Then he inwardly grinned to himself as he realized there must have been some truth behind his words and the fact that he had accomplished getting him angry.

Sesshomaru turned sharply on his heel so he was facing his baka of a little brother. His amber eyes speckled blood red blurring his vision as he glared daggers at him.

"I lord Sesshomaru doesn't like any human wench nor will I ever and if I did it would be none of your business little brother," he practically spat trying not to yell so that no one could hear but Inuyasha.

That said he needed to cool off before he killed his half brother. So he was seen walking out the door just as Kagome and Kahari came back.

**********************************************************

Review Responses:

Anhimals: Thanks for reviewing and your welcome about the cliffie thing.

Athena: Thanks for cheering me up.

Themaven: Thank you for the advice.

Marnika: Thank you

Psycolady101: Thank you

Lollipop313: Thank you for the review.

Here is another chapter for you short yes but a chapter all the same. I hope you enjoyed this. Another small cliffie. Where do you think sessy went? What will Kagome think? More importantly will she sit him? Well you will have to wait and see. Thank you to all past reviewers. Please please read and review you might enjoy. Have a nice day.

BUH-BYE,

FluffysBijin05 (ff)

Sango16 (mm)