InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Adults Now ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The characters areNOT mine. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I would also give credit to Gretchen Wilburn for the use of this Kaede and inspiration from the story Heat/Legacy. SO DO NOT SUE ME.

Adults Now

By: Sundragon

Kaede was about twenty now. She had been back from the past for several years and was reminiscing about the past in the very tree her parents had met.

FLASHBACK

Shippou and Kaede had just said good-bye even though she knew that she would be back. That was saying she could go back after she told her parents what had happened. First order of business squash Myouga beforehe could speak. She came in to her home to find her family watching television. How boring. Why had she even come back? It was late so the twins were sent to bed and Kaede told her parents her story. She told them about her first meeting with Sesshoumaru. After much probing she told her father, Inuyasha, everything. She was surprised that her parents' first reaction had been to laugh, because they distinctly remember him making fun of Inuyasha during heat. Then they both decided that Sesshoumaru should be killed, but luckily Kaede had stopped them before they jumped into the well.

END FLASHBACK (In this flashback I used the events discussed but the flashback itself is mine.)

She just picked up the scent of dinner and jumped down and ran into the kitchen. She quickly ate while thinking about how she would go back to the past. She had snuck out several times to see Shippou, but still had not found a way to ask if she could stay permanently. She was not patient and her siblings were taking so long to go that she finally glared at them while her parents were not looking. They suddenly found reasons to leave. She told her parents that since she was an adult that she would be leaving the coming Sunday to go to the past. They reluctantly allowed her to go. Myouga would accompany her despite Kaede's whining.

She had what she needed and jumped into the well. She reemerged to see her handsome fiancé, Shippou, who promptly kissed her as much as possible in the two minutes it took for Sango and Miroku to appear.

Kaede decided that she and Shippou would go on another adventure that would simply be to avoid any of her family's friends. She awoke happily to find Shippou beside her with his arm underneath her head as a pillow and his tail around her waist. She smiled and went back to sleep. The entire group was awake to see them leave.

Miroku asked once they were out of hearing distance,"How long before they mate?" That simple question got him a lump on the head the size of his fist. Sango then said, "I give them two days."

They had traveled for a while and it was almost dark so they set up camp. Myouga, the diligent guardian, had fallen asleep after be squashed three times each by Shipou and Kaede. Shippou had said that she should use the one and only sleeping bag, but Kaede felt bad. After a while of:

NO, It's YOURS AND YOU SHOULD USE IT.

WHAT ABOUT YOU? YOU KNOW THAT IT IS GOING TO GET COLDER.

She finally agreed that she would use the sleeping bag and he would sleep in the tree branch above her.

Myouga had only been pretending to sleep. He watched as Kaede woke up and told Shippou to get in the sleeping bag with her because it was a little cold. He noticed that the fox demon had been more than happy to comply. Then they had talked a little before they began kissing. He turned away once the kisses had gotten more passionate.

Shippou's kiss had deepened and Kaede softly moaned with pleasure as his kisses had lowered to the neck. Then he nimbly took off her top and lacy white bra while still kissing. She then took the top of his kimono off and they kissed and tenderly rubbed each other all over until they were completely naked. Shippou positioned himself between her legs and felt the barrier. Then they looked around and noticed that Myouga was gone. They got up laughed and left it unfinished. They had heard what that slimy monk had said and planned a joke.

Myouga had left and gone back to tell Miroku what had happened. He said, "I win. It took less than one day." Sango had decided against betting.

The two people in question had flown and to the shock of all and were standing in a tree branch above them.

Shippou: I can't believe this. How dare you take bets on how long it will take before we mate!

Kaede: Miroku & Myouga, I am so angry that I might tell my parents what you did.

The pleading and apologizing of the two had alerted Sango to what was happening. She walked over to them and said, "I told you it was not a good idea."

Kaede informed Myouga that he was not to come on this quest and that if he did so he would regret it.

Author's note: Well, what do you think? It is my first fanfiction. Email me with comments, criticism, and ext. at Sundragon@adelphia.net. Review Please.