InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ After happenings ❯ Found once more ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hi people I got kinda bored writting the inu random story,and decided to update it later.Well a long time ago I wrote a Inu story and thought that i should bring it out again,it was very popular in my old website so I hope you all like it!

Disclaimer:Consider this a one time thing..I do not own Inuyasha

~~Chapter 1:Found once more~~

Inuyasha was out on his daily walk,he would usually think about Kagome and Kikyo but at some points it would shift and make him remember he's old long lost sister.The hanyou has'nt seen her since they were both kids.

Flashback

"Inuyasha!C'mon you can't even catch me!"A young hanyou with pretty much the same style as Inuyasha ran around waiting for her brother to catch her.

"Hey!But your too fast Saimai!"Inuyasha ran around and around he could'nt catch her.

"Oh well Inu-Kun."

End flashback

The Inu-Hanyou sighed as the sun rose,he sniffed out Kagome.She was awake and looking for him.
Kagome's sweet voice was ringing in Inuyasha's sensitive ears as she called out to him.The hanyou went to Kagome like a puppy playing fetch with its owner.

"There you are!Dinner is ready."The raven-haired 18year old said.

After Naraku was defeated only but a few months ago,Kagome decided to stay by Inuyasha side.Kikyo has put to peace after she had let Inuyasha free.The hanyou still thinks about her but he is happy with Kagome and does'nt want to change that.

Flashback

"Kagome,Naraku's gone..So what did you choose?"Inuyasha said in a soft voice.

"Inuyasha you know the answer already.I said that i'll always be by your side.I love you Inuyasha,even if you still have feelings for Kikyo."

After Kagome had said that,Kikyo appeared.

"Kikyo?"Inuyasha and Kagome said.

"Inuyasha,I have to come to say goodbye."She looked at Kagome."She is the one right for you"

"B-but"Inuyasha was confused,but Kikyo kept talking.

"Listen to me,after i have seen you and Kagome kill Naraku,I could die in peace.But I have come to set you free Inuyasha.Please forgive for what I have done"Kikyo said,in a voise so sorrowful yet happy.She finally free.The priestesse smilled as she slowly disapeared.

"Inuyasha?"

"Kagome,I love you.Im so sorry that I hurted you.But I was confused,before I was pinned I was happy with Kikyo,but now I understand.Although I still hate Naraku,im grateful to him.If he had'nt made believe that Kikyo betrayed me she would'nt have pinned me.And I would'nt have ever met you.Kagome Higurashi....W-will you stay with me?Will you stay with me forever?"

End flashback

Inuyasha and Kagome walked through the forest talking about Miroku and Sango.

"Inuyasha your so dense!"

"I still can't believe that their engaged!"Inuyasha hissed.

"Well thats them for ya."Kagome giggled.

BOOM!

"What was that?"Inuyasha put his hand on the tetsusaiga.But then he sniffed a very strange scent.It was so familiar.Inuyasha grabbed Kagome and ran towards the scent.

"Inuyasha!Inuyasha!!Whats going on?"Kagome shouted.

"Thats scent,i-its a Inu-Hanyou!"

"But how can that be?!Inu-Hanyous are rare!"

Inuyasha came to a stop and put Kagome down.They both stared at the girl who looked almost like Inuyasha they both shared the same kimono but hers had white accents and her was black.She looked hungry.More hungry than hurt.

"Hey are okay?"Kagome walked up to the girl.The girl tried to get up.

"Sooo..Hungry.."That was all she could say before fainting.

"C'mon Inuyasha we have to help her!"

A few hours later

"Hmmm..."A young Hanyou woke up and looked confused,the hut she has in was unfamiliar.She then heard voices,one of them sounded so familiar.It was him.Her Brother..."Inuyasha..."
She got up and headed towards the voices.

"Hey your up!"Kagome looked at the young girl."Say what's your name?"

"Im Saimai."She bowed then looked at Inuyasha.

Inuyasha looked back at her and then"Bam"It hit him,it was her!Saimai!His sister.

"S-Saimai!"

"So it is you!!"Saimai smiled at Inuyasha and hugged him.Kagome fumed.

"Um..Kags?Its not what you think..."Inuyasha gulped.

"Oh so now you can read my mind!Don't tell you have another girlfriend!"Kagome shouted.

"Im not his girlfriend,who do you think I am!?I look exactly like him!"Saimai did'nt like the diea of someone but her shouting at Inuyasha.

"WELL WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!"Kagome was now very much pissed.

"Im Saimai!Guardian of the flames,the Inu-Hanyou who controls Fire,Im Inuyasha's Sister!"

"Guardian of flames?"The gang looked at her.

"Yes the family black sheep."

"Black sheep?What do you mean?"Sango asked.

"Saimai is the only one in the family who does'nt bear the element of Wind,and wenceforth carries the curse."Inuyasha pointed out.

"Curse?!What curse?"Kagome was anxious,and forgot her anger.

"When i was about 6 a demon came to tell my fortune."Saimai started."He said I bore the element of fire.At the time our village had not allowed bearers of flame in the village.Since we were very dangerous,the demon would have to put a curse on me to conceal my powers,although it worked it also caused a serious after effect."

"Don't leave us in suspense tell us!"Sango,Miroku and Kagome said at the same time.

"It..turned me into a girl.."

~~~~~~~
Ait good?I hope you like it.Please Review!