InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Against The Wind ❯ Showdown! Koga vs Kagura ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3: Showdown! Koga vs Kagura


"Kagura!" Koga yelled angrily, as he clentched his hands into fists tightly. "I have not forgotten what you did to my comrades!"

Kagura sighed, seeing that the wolf was already angered. "Well, of course you wouldn't. Most of your tribe is dead." She answered simply. Kagura raised her fan in the air, getting ready for an attack. A bolt of lightening had lit across the sky, setting both figures in illumination for a moment, but then resuming to darkness as the light vanished.

"My orders were to kill you, and so, I will not fail this time." She added, a bone-chilling grin creeping across her face.

'That damn Naraku must have sent her...But at least it saves me time from tracking her down...' Koga thought.

Without hesitation, Kagura waved her fan in the air. "Dance of The Dragon!" She shouted clearly, as huge gusts of wind shot out of her fan, at an incredible speed. Koga managed to dodge a few of the twisting winds by jumping high into the air, and out of range. But he did have to admit, there was something different about Kagura.

'Is it me, or has Kagura's demonic aura become stronger?' Koga thought suspiciously, as he dodged a few more wind attacks. When the gusts had finally vanished and the smoke finally cleared from the battle field, Koga was still left standing.

"Is that all you've got, Kagura?" Koga asked tauntingly.

"Not even started!" Kagura answered. "Dance of Blades!" She yelled out, as six blade-shaped winds came charging out of her fan, soaring towards Koga.

He shifted either to his right or left with quick movements, trying his best not to get hit by the sharp wind blades. But unfortunantly, he just wasn't quick enough as two blades sliced the top skin layer of each of his arms.

"Damnit..." He muttered, as blood dripped from his arms, making a small red puddle on the green grass.

Although his injuries were deep, he showed no pain on his angered face. He was determined to kill Kagura and Naraku. Koga simply ignored his wounds completly, as he sprinted at Kagura swiftly with some help from his jewel shards that were embedded in his legs, and swung a punch at her. He succeded in making a good hit to the side of her face, and she jumped back, rubbing her cheek with her left hand. Koga jumped back too, and kept an eye on Kagura's fan.

"Don't get your hopes up, wolf. That's the only hit you'll lay on me." Kagura said, as she raised her fan again, and shouted, "Dance of the Dragon!"

Instantly, more cycles of large winds shot out of her fan again, bigger then before. Koga barely had time to react as he jumped into the air. It was too late, for the winds had reached him and sucked him into the center of the feirce winds, that looked similar to a tornado.

"Damnit!" Koga muttered, as he struggled to locate which direction Kagura was in, so that he could watch out for anymore attacks.

"Dance of Blades!" Kagura yelled over the whipping winds, as ten more blade-shaped gusts entered the tornado Koga was trapped in.
Forunantly for Kagura, each blade had hit him either on his legs, arms or face, causing deep bloody gashes to form on his skin. She let the winds surrounding Koga die down, so that she could see if she had done any damage. As they finally disappeared, Koga fell from the sky, hitting the ground with a loud thud. He layed there with his eyes closed, unmoving with lost consciousness, as small red blood puddles started to surround the badly injured wolf demon. Kagura walked toward him slowly, quite satisfied with the damage she had caused, and was ready to give Koga the death blow.