InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ All for the Love of a Plushy ❯ All for the Love of a Plushy ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: We don't own InuYasha... but we really want it... we want it all... ALL OF IT!!!!!!!! Even if it means recruiting the evil white slushy snow men... we will do it. Even if it means dropping pennies from a skyscraper onto all of your heads... we will do it. Oh yeah, we don't own Queen or anything by them... including "I Want it All" and "I Want to Break Free"... and even if it means selling all of our manga and anime to get it... there's no way in Hades that we're gonna do it.


[Hard rock playing in the background]

Sesshoumaru burst through the double-door, effectively shattering the priceless vase next to it into thousands of tiny pieces. "Give them to me!" he shouted at a quivering InuYasha looking to be about six.

I want it all

"But I can't, they're- they're attached to my head!" InuYasha countered with fear.

I want it all

"I said GIVE THEM TO ME!!" Sesshoumaru was not going to back down.

I want it all

"But- I-I"

And I want it NOW!

"You know that I could care less if they happen to be attached to you or not, fix it! Or else she goes straight back to my chambers." Sesshoumaru held before InuYasha-- just out of his reach mind you-- a plushy that InuYasha had grown oddly fond of in the past week or so. It was dressed in an abnormally short kimono and sported long black hair covering a bow and arrow set attached to her back.

"Give me back Kagome-chan," InuYasha whined.

"Stupid hanyou, what an annoying name for a piece of stuffed cloth. You couldn't even come up with an appropriate name for it, heh, how amusing," Sesshoumaru brought the stuffed child into the palm of his hand and began to squeeze . InuYasha saw this and became suddenly aware of just how hard Sesshoumaru was really gripping his favorite toy and best friend.

"Okay! Okay! I'll give them to you!! Just don't hurt her!!" InuYasha could feel the tears streaming down his face with no hesitation.

"Good," Sesshoumaru looked down to his half-brother and smirked. "You have ten minutes to get me the ears-" he stopped to look at the stuffed friend, "or she will forever be mine."

InuYasha nodded his understanding as Sesshoumaru exited the room, but with much less ceremony than he had entered. Desperately looking around for something to detach his ears with.

I'm a man with a one track mind

"Ahh-Ha!! My ball, I've been looking for this forever!!" InuYasha squealed. He sat in a corner of his room happily playing until he heard his brother right outside his door.

"InuYasha, you have seven minutes left-- I don't think that you want to let little Kagome down, now do you?"

"Eeep," the child abandoned his ball and continued his search for something... anything... "Ahh-Ha! A file!" he began to rub the harsh metal against his right ear.

"Waaa! This'll take too long! Something else..." InuYasha began his search again.

"Hey! I've been looking for this too!" InuYasha held up a necklace that he had received for his last birthday. It had five purple beads in between fangs that went all the way around the bit of string. He watched the light play off of the piece of jewelry for a while, until he heard once again, the voice of his elder brother coming from the other side of his door.

"You idiot!! Would you stay on task! Next time you stray from your mission, not only is Kagome going to stay with me, but I assure you that she'll be in five pieces!! Now get to work! You only have three minutes left!"

This was enough to snap InuYasha from his happy daze and get him looking around for something to finish the job with. He suddenly remembered his toy box, he quickly began to rummage through it.

So much to do in one life-time

"This'll have to do," he held a piece of a tea-cup that he had broken earlier that week-- hey, samurai were really rough on delicate china-- to the base of his ear and began to saw.

I want to break free

Sesshoumaru once again burst through InuYasha's door, with eyes wide and full of terror, he began to saw faster.

I want to break free

"Time's up hanyou, where are they?" Sesshoumaru glared at the struggling child.

I want to break free from your lies, you're so self-satisfyin', I want to break free

"Hold on!! I just found something to-"

"What in all the seven hells is going on here?!" InuTaisho yelled as he walked into his youngest son's room. "I'm gone for two seconds and I catch the scent of blood coming from your room! What is with you two?! Your mother and I just want a few moment alo- I mean, of peace from you guys and-"

"That was more than I wanted to hear father. Thank you very much for the scarring vision ," with that Sesshoumaru threw the plushy over his shoulder and waltzed from the room angrily . When he was half-way down the hall-- and out of his father's reach-- he yelled back, "And she's not my mother!"

InuTaisho sighed and looked to his other son who was still sawing away at his little ear. "InuYasha, you can stop now," with that said he turned to exit the room also.

InuYasha, being alone in his room, realized what had just unfolded before his very eyes. He had Kagome and better yet, he had Kagome AND he had his ears, and they were still attached to his head. He looked toward where the little stuffed animal had fallen.

I've fallen in love for the first time, and this time I know it's for real

He rushed to his friend and held her close.

Oh, how I want to break free, yeah, how I want to break free

He got up and snuggled Kagome to his cheek, as he walked to the middle of his room once more, he realized with a start, "I'm free... I'M FREE!!"