InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ All's Fare in Love and Sex ❯ All's Fare in Love and Sex ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All's Fare in Love and Sex
 
Author's note: this is my first fan-fic so please read it. Um what you should look out for or whatever- Lemons, language, and other stuff that I cant think of. Enjoy =)
 
 
“What?!”
“Kagome, I'm really sorry.” Sango looked to the floor of the tiny coffee shop, hiding from her best friend's eyes.
“Sango…I…I thought…we had a plan. We decided in High School, we would live together…until we earned enough money to fend for ourselves. Does that mean nothing now? Have you just dropped all our dreams for some guy who just wants sex?!”
“Kagome! That's not true! He really loves me. If he didn't then he wouldn't have asked me to move in with him!”
“So I guess that's it then? You're just going to leave me? How will I…” Kagome looked up from her cappuccino, wiping away the small tear forming in her eye. “I'm sorry. I should be happy for you, not angry.” She gazed into Sango's auburn eyes, “I'm sure he loves you very much. After work I'll help you pack.”
Sango stared at her friend with shock, “Ah…Kagome…thank you…”
Kagome rose from her seat and began putting on her work apron. “If you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work now.” She forced her lips to form a small smile before she turned away from her friend to get back to the register.
Sango rose as well leaving a small tip on the table. Before she left she turned to her friend hoping that she would look at her just for a small indication that she really meant what she had just said. Kagome never looked up and with that Sango left.
 
------------------------
 
I'm out with Miroku; I'll be back as soon as I can.
 
-Sango
 
“Now he won't even let her spend time with me…damn you Miroku.” Kagome threw her purse onto the couch as she headed into the kitchen to make some dinner.
 
As she walked past the phone she noticed her answering machine blinking. Kagome pushed the play button and listened to the message.
 
“Hey Kagome, it's Inuyasha, I'm going to COA tonight with Miroku. Kikyo and Kagura might be there too. Miroku is going to invite Sango so she's probably coming…uh, but you can still ask her if you want. Anyway, you wanna go? Call me back, I'll give you a ride. Oh and Kikyo wants you to come. She's complaining that she hasn't seen you in a while and really wants to talk. Okay well call me back. Bye.
 
BEEEP
 
“Fun.” Kagome sighed and went over to the cupboard to grab some instant ramen.
As she heated the stove she pulled out her cell and dialed Inuyasha.
After the second ring he picked up.
“Yea?”
“Inuyasha?”
“Hey, so I'm guessing you got my message?”
“Yea, I'll go. When are you coming?”
“Now I guess.”
“Um, not now. I'm eating…well about to be. How about in like 45 min.?”
“God, you gotta make everything so complicated.”
Kagome smiled, “Sorry.”
“Yea, sure. Okay, so 45 right?”
“Yep.”
“You sure are perky…and I thought you'd be depressed since…never mind…okay later.”
“Bye.”
Kagome heard a click and then closed her cell. “I guess she's telling everybody…whatever. And I'm not perky. Gosh, all I said was `yep', can't girl act happy at times? It's not a crime!” Kagome realized she was yelling to no one and went back to her ramen.
-----------------------------
“Kagome! Dude let's go!”
Kagome opened her apartment door facing an irritated Inuyasha. “Chill, God.”
“Don't `God' me!”
Kagome turned to Inuyasha smirking, “Just did.”
“Whore.”
“Fag.”
“Bitch.”
“Fucker.”
“Have to agree with you there.”
“You're such a man whore.”
“Well, Kagome, there is one girl that I haven't fucked yet.”
“Yea and she plans on keeping it that way.”
“Feh, you have no since of fun.”
“Oh, I have a since of fun, just not with you.”
“Oh really?” Inuyasha lead Kagome to his convertible letting her get in herself.
“Oh yes. You know Hojo and me had our `fun'.”
“I'm sure.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes.
Kagome frowned, “You're just jealous he got in my pants and you haven't and never will,”
“Yea, you wish.”
Kagome didn't bother to continue this `conversation', besides she had better things to think about. She didn't really want to think about Sango moving out but she couldn't help it. No matter how much she had changed since High School she never acted `changed' around Sango. She was still good little Kagome. The truth was, she really looked up to Sango. That's why when they had promised to live together after High School and even collage she couldn't think of anything except of that. Knowing that she could be with Sango even out of school made her happy and gave her a since of security. But she knew that Sango was a big girl and could do what she wanted, and if that meant living with Miroku instead of her then so be it. Besides his apartment was closer to Sango's University than Kagome's was.
“Hey, Kagome?”
Kagome left her thoughts and turned to Inuyasha. “Yea?”
“Miroku told me how you handled the whole `Sango moving out' ordeal.”
“And I'm guessing she has told more people than Miroku?”
“Only Kikyo and Kagura.”
“Yea…only.”
“Anyway, I wanted to tell you that she feels really bad about it and…”
“Inuyasha,” Kagome interrupted, “Sango is my best friend, and I have to learn to except what she wants to do. And I have. And I'm not mad or sad or anything anymore. Yes was but I'm over it. Things change…people change…”
“Yea, but you haven't really changed around Sango.”
“So? That's because…I have different ways of talking to Sango than I do with you and Miroku.”
“Yea…I've noticed.” Inuyasha smirked.
Kagome frowned and decided to stay quiet for the rest of the car drive.
-------------------
“Damn! Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!!”
“I think he's mad.” Miroku smirked as Inuyasha gave him an evil glare.
“Inuyasha, it's not his fault the club is closed.”
“Ah, shut it, Kagome!”
“Fine then! Fuck you too!”
“Don't mind if I do!”
“UH!”
“Inuyasha, why don't we go to one of your brother's clubs?” Sango cringed after she spoke realizing what she had just said.
“Why do yah think, Sango?! Cause he's there!”
“Perfect! Then we can get in free.”
“Miroku…I don't think that's going to work out,” Kagome stated.
“Well, then I guess we'll all just have to go home…” Miroku was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling into the parking lot of COA.
“I would have to disagree with you, Miroku.” Kikyo emerged from her midnight black Matrix dressed in the shiniest red dress in all of Tokyo. Kagura quickly followed her, still trying to put an earring in.
“Wonderful…” Inuyasha groaned.
“I'm touched on how much you want me here, Inuyasha.” Kikyo sighed as she skimmed through the small group until she stopped at Kagome.
“Kagome! I'm so happy you're here! I need to talk to you, it's very important.” Kikyo ran to her victim and held on to her tight. “You're staying with me,” Kikyo hushed her voice, “But I do want to talk to you once we get to Boa.”
“We're not going to Boa!!!” Inuyasha exclaimed.
“Oh yes we are!” Kikyo and Inuyasha were at it again.
Kagome sighed trying hard not to laugh. But she was curious to what Kikyo wanted to talk to her about. Her and Kikyo use to be almost enemies when Kikyo was dating Inuyasha. But once they broke up they suddenly had some sort of “bond” with each other. Kagome had found it odd that such a nasty break up could bring two people together. But she figured that Kikyo had finally realized that Kagome never had feelings for Inuyasha, on contrary to what everyone in their High School had thought.
“Well, I suggest that if we plan on going anywhere we do it fast before midnight.”
“Uh, fine…we'll go.”
“Thank you!” Kikyo jumped away from Inuyasha back to Kagome. “Okay so we'll meet you guys there.” Kikyo gave Kagome a small peck on the cheek and then left with Kagura.
“What the hell was that?!” Inuyasha ran to Kagome slapping at her kissed cheek trying to remove Kikyo's entire kiss.
“Inuyasha, it's called a kiss. Gosh, you have problems.” Kagome slapped him away and headed over to the convertible. “So are we going?”
“Sango and Miroku starred at Kagome as Inuyasha tried to calm himself down.
“What? Kikyo is my friend isn't she? She has a right kiss me on the cheek.”
“Miroku we should go.” Sango waved to Kagome pulling Miroku into the car. “We'll see you guys at Boa.”
Kagome smiled and waited for Inuyasha so start the car.
--------------------
 
As the group of friends entered the shiny glass doors of Club Boa they all walked in to see flashing lights, girls in cages with, to Miroku's delight, next to nothing on, million's of stairs, and doors that lead to who knew where.
“Wow.” Sango sighed.
“Feh, whatever.” Inuyasha made his way through the crowds of homo's, drunks, and perverts.
Sango looked to Miroku and saw him smile back at her. “So what should we do?”
“Hmm, Kagome what do u plan on doing?”
Kagome left her gaze of the large club and turned to Sango, “I'm going to find Kikyo. You two have fun.” With that Kagome left to find the nearest walkway that lead her to the dance floor.
“Kagome!” Ah, looks like she didn't have to look after all.
“Hey, Kikyo. Where's Kagura?”
“Oh, her? She's fucking some drunk guy. Anyway I heard that…”
“What?”
“I HEARD THAT…”
Kagome grabbed Kikyo's arm and lead her to the nearest room she could find.
Slamming the door behind her Kagome looked to Kikyo, “There, so what was that you were saying?”
“Kagome, I hope you know we're in one of the sex rooms.”
“We're WHAT?!”
“You didn't know? I thought you would since you didn't ask any questions about Kagura. Sesshomaru's club isn't just a club it's like where people go with their husbands or their “lover” and they technically have sex all night with either each other or group sex.”
“Oh my God…”
“Hmm, I thought you knew. Inuyasha never told you? Hell, he probably doesn't know either. Well anyway, you should have come here when you were dating Hojo, hey maybe even when you were with Kouga! That would have been a sight. Ha, okay so…”
“Can we just get to what you wanted to say to me so badly?”
Kikyo paused looking confused until it finally hit her what Kagome was talking about. “Oh yea! Do you want to move in with me?”
“Do I what now?”
“You heard me, Kagome. And I'm serious too! I heard that Sango practically left you for
Miroku so I decided that I would ask you to move in with me. You don't have to but I thought it would be a good chance for us to…I don't know…get to know each other better.”
“Kikyo, what's wrong with you?”
“I'm not sure I understand.”
Kagome took a deep breath and went to sit down on one of the nearby couches. “Kikyo, when you and Inuyasha were dating, we hated each other, all because you thought I was in love with Inuyasha. And don't deny it either. And then once you two broke up I never made any intension of wanting to date him. And whether you admit to it or not, that made you realize that I wasn't the whore you thought I was. In fact, I was the exact opposite. And once I realized that was the cause of you hating me we somehow became friends. Not that I'm complaining, you are a very nice person, but now you are a bit too nice. Kikyo, why are you being so kind to me? Even in High School we never really hung out together, except at that party at Kagura's. But I never saw you cause you were gone half the time. So why? Why now are you being all kind to me?”
“You're right. I did think all those things,” Kikyo smiled, “I did think you were in love with Inuyasha, I did realize that you weren't and suddenly thought you were the best person on the face of this earth. And I wanted more than anything to be your friend but it seemed to me that you never wanted anything to do with me. And also Kagome, you're right again, I am being overly nice to you. And that's because, I'm afraid of what Inuyasha has told you about me.”
“Come again?”
“Inuyasha probably has told you all this shit about me by now hasn't he?” Kikyo saw Kagome's confused face. “Hmm…Kagome, Inuyasha didn't break up with me because he didn't love me, he broke up with me because he found out that I'm a lesbian.”
“WHAT?!”
“I bet he freaked out after that little kiss I gave you right?”
Kagome nodded not knowing what to say.
“That's why. He thinks I'm trying to make a move on you. No offence, Kagome but I have me eyes on some other girls at the moment.”
“None taken…”
Kikyo burst into laughing. “You just amaze me. Inuyasha took this a lot harder…ha I wonder why. But apparently I was wrong about Inuyasha, I was so sure he would have told you by now…seeming that we have become “friends” in the past 4 years. And knowing him he would probably want you to have nothing to do with me. Of course that's only because he's madly in love with you.” Kikyo looked to Kagome without turning to face her.
“No he's not! How could he be?”
“Kagome, seriously, stop. You know it, I know it, and everybody knows it. Even Sesshomaru. And you know him…he wants nothing to do with Inuyasha. But of course me being the little noisy one I am I had to ask him. He practically said yes…in the Sesshomaru way of things…anyway it's true and I know that you know.” Kikyo continued to gaze at Kagome's stunned face. Then it hit her. “Dear God…you had no idea.”
Kagome shook her head.
“Ha, well now you do. How could you not?! It was so obvious! Oh well, such as life…Anyway, yes Kagome Inuyasha loves you, I'm a lesbo, and…”
“I have no feelings for Inuyasha.”
Kikyo, hurt she was interrupted, slowly walked over to Kagome and leaned down to where their noses were touching. “You're bound to by now, Kagome.”
“Kikyo, I'm serious. None.”
Kikyo pulled away from Kagome scratching her head. “Hmm. Ah Ha! You're in love with someone else!”
Kagome blushed.
“Aw! You blushed! First time I've seen you do it too! Who is it? No wait! I'll respect your privacy…for now little Kagome.”
“Fine by me…Kikyo don't tell Inuyasha though.”
“Wasn't planning on it.”
“Good, the last thing I need is for our friendship to get anymore…odd.”
Kikyo nodded. “I see. Okay then.”
 
 
 
 
AU- Okay so there you go. Yes I know, it was boring, stupid, a waste of time, whatever it was please review and tell me! I know exactly where I'm going with this story so please take that as reassurance for those of you who hated it. Next chapter there will be lemons and yea that's it for now I guess. PLEASE REVIEW!! I need to know how much I suck at this.
 
Resque