InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ An Unexpected Visitor ❯ Chapter one (not good at chapter names) ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“…..ummm….Inuyasha,” Kagome said while stopping abruptly. “What…NOW!!” he said while turning around to face her. “Do you think that we could stop and rest for a while, I’m really tired?” “Fuck”, he whispered.
“Yeah, I mean it is kind of getting dark, and I have something to tell you guys.” Sango reassuringly said. “I….think we should keep going!!!” Inuyasha yelled while crouching down, after looking at Kagome’s red turning face.
“….SIT!!! Sit, sit, sit, sit , sit!!!” Kagome screamed while a huge crater formed around the hanyou. “Now if you don’t mind Sango and I are going to set up for tonight.” She said while starting to pull out the things to start dinner. Everyone was sitting down when Inuyasha finally joined them. “Why did you do that bitch!?” he yelled. “Do you even have to ask?” Miroku laughed sarcastically. Inuyasha shot him a glare while sitting down and grabbing a bowl of ramen. “Anyways”, Kagome sighed while looking at Sango, “You said you have something to tell us.” She finished her bowl and sat it down next to her backpack. “Yes I do,” she answered while sitting down her bowl as well. “Well…… I don’t know if you’ll like this but…” she hesitated. “Out with it Sango!” Kagome yelled. “Ok, Ok,” “So anyway, me cousin, Mekla, is a demon slayer just like me, and….”she paused. “And”, Miroku dragged on. “And…I received a letter from her a few weeks ago saying that she would be at Kaeda’s village tomorrow.” She sighed then spilled it all out at once. “AND SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD TRAVEL WITH US AND I SAID YES!” “Neato, another girl I wonder if she has make-up and things like that”. Kagome whispered to her self, while Inuyasha spit out his ramen “NANI?!”. “What the fuck? NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!!” he screamed. “uhhh” Kagome said while giving him the best puppy dog eyes ever. “NO Kagome we can’t…..oh fine she can come.” He sighed defeatedly. “Yeah”, the two girls screamed, while being joined by Miroku . “Yes, another girl, this could be a…..”. he wasn’t able to finish before the girls knocked him out.
The next thing they knew they were getting ready for bed. “Umm….guys”. Sango paused. “Yes Sango”. Kagome said while trying to hide a yawn. “Well remember me talking about my cousin…well she’s a little different.” The others didn’t get to question her before she jumped in her sleeping bag and fell asleep. Little did they know that they where in for a treat.
Well guys hope you liked it there will be more chapters if there are reviews so please please review!!! Thanks